Betrayed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't appear she is over you yet," my lover postulated.

For the first time, I detected a note of uncertainty in her voice. I abruptly pulled over to the curb and slammed on the brakes. In a fit of bravura unlike anything I had been feeling for over a week, I grabbed Dianna's arms and turned her to face me.

"I am overher," I avowed with determination. "Tonight confirmed that. She and I had been together since Senior year in high school. I was never,ever unfaithful to her. She repaid my fidelity by shacking up with the boyfriend she dumped for me. She told me she wanted to be with me because I was a 'winner' and he wasn't. I guess she decided he was the bigger winner after all."

"He's big, all right," Dianna agreed. "I don't necessarily call him a 'winner', though."

My lover held me tightly, resting her head against my chest. My faux titties pressed into the side of her head. She was quiet again, organizing her thoughts.

"I won't be faithful to you, either," she stated quietly. "I told you that already."

I anticipated that, and was ready.

"You are better than faithful," I countered. "You have beenhonest with me up front. I can now deal with your sexual appetites because we talked it over, explained our feelings for each other, and I can cope with it. They call it 'informed consent'. Susan wasn't honest with me, probably hasn't been from the start. Iknow she's fucking Jeff Spencer. Who knows how many there have been before him Idon't know about? There is no way to know, and now and I don't care to. It'sover. I have the better womanright here."

I felt her body swell at the sound of those words; hopefully, with pride. She sat upright and looked me in the eyes resolutely.

"You would chooseme over an exquisite GG likethat?" my lover queried. "Regardless of what you think she's done? I'm aho'-with a dick instead of a pussy.What if she feels the same way about cock I do? What if she is still madly in love with you, but just didn't say the words?"

"There is no 'think' about it," I avowed. "I haveseen the proof with my own eyes. If she is still madly in love with me but needed outside cock, whydidn'tshe say the words? You did.Words count,Dianna. We are not mind-readers. Sometimes, words are all we have to know what someone is truly feeling. If she didn't say the words, she couldn't have given much consideration tomyfeelings. That isn't love; that is pure, selfish hedonism. Would I choose you over her?I already have.Funny; until tonight, I never realized just howugly she really is – where it matters most."

Dianna's eyes were brimming with tears.

"So, you really believe I have been honest with you, unlike... Susan, was it?"

"Yes, it is 'Susan' and yes, I believe you."

She turned away from me to stare out the passenger window. Perhaps she didn't want me to see her cry.

"I hope you will remember that," she offered in a small voice. "Turn right."

"But home is left," I corrected.

"We're not going home yet," she asserted. "Turnright."

12