Betraying Clark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not 'cause we don't like it," Lacy said. "Taking care of the house takes a lot of energy."

"It's true," Clark said. "I may not pay much attention to Lacy, but she never goes to bed tired ... unless it's like this." Lacy nodded in agreement.

"So you two planned this?" I asked.

"You give me far too much credit," Clark said. "If I paid as much attention to Lacy as it would take to set this up, ... well, we wouldn't have to set this up."

"But it is a fantasy that we both had," Lacy said.

"What else was in the fantasy?" I asked her.

"Exactly what you're hoping," she said. She pointed over to Clark, who was on his back.

Clark handed me the lube that I'd felt but not seen, and I poured it over his ass. "Move back," Clark said.

"Why? We've got plenty of room," I told him.

"You'll see," he said.

The way it felt as I slid my cock into Clark's ass was breathtaking. It was like a kind-of-tight cunt, but knowing how he'd dominated me a few minutes earlier made it even more exciting for me to plow his ass. It felt different than fucking a pussy, because the space my cock was filling was a different shape. As I slid my own cock in and out of his ass, Lacy rubbed mine, whispering in my ear, "That's it. Make love to him like you did to me!"

Clark nodded. Lacy got off the bed, then came around and sat on Clark's face. "Oh, shit, Ian, that's good," he told me.

"Hey, I'm only inexperienced at one side of it," I assured him.

"I can tell."

Lacy asked, "Doesn't his cock look beautiful while it bounces around?" I nodded. I stopped thrusting long enough to grasp his shaft. I stroked it a few times and resumed reaming his ass. "Oh, God, Clark, you haven't used that tongue in so long."

Lacy was spreading her legs wider as Clark licked around her gaping pussy lips. I noticed his balls contracting, and I said, "I know what Lacy likes." She looked up at me like she didn't know what I meant. "Lean back," I told her. I held Clark's dick forward a little, and I sprayed her tits with his cum better than I had with my own the week before!

"You're not wrong," she giggled.

Clark cut back to one poker group and one fantasy league a week, and Lacy started joining us for the fantasy league. At least once a week, all three of us get together and fuck each other's brains out. Last week was the first time Lacy came out ahead, and she spent her winnings on a strap-on, so she can do to both of us what we both like to do to each other.

12