Better with Emmy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you," Emmy said, her voice low with need. She made no move to stand, her eyes tracking Riley's cock as she walked towards them. Riley slipped between them and swung the door shut, then gasped as Emmy licked the tip of her cock to collect a strand of dangling precum.

"I think Riley's had enough," Becky giggled, pushing Emmy away. The bitch got hers and was going to leave Riley hanging!

"Becky!" Riley whined, looking desperately between her girlfriend and the roommate prepared to swallow her cock with the slightest encouragement.

"Riley, you horny slut!" Becky teased, moving closer so she could wrap her fingers around Riley to tease her. "Come on, let's go get some dinner and talk." Riley moaned in disappointment as Becky pushed her further from Emmy, but she knew better than to disobey. Besides, Becky was a master at seduction and clearly interested in Emmy. Riley trusted Becky's judgment completely, and, if she was being honest, the frustrating denial of what she wanted only turned her on more.

A glance at Emmy gave Riley the feeling that Emmy felt the same way. Her face glistened with Riley's cum and Becky's wetness, and her eyes sparkled with interest.

Fuck, she was cute.

Chapter 3

Emmy sat staring in disbelief with fork in hand, her untouched salad sitting there forgotten as she listened to Becky and Riley talk over one another as they filled Emmy in on their relationship. Or rather, relationships, Emmy realized as the names of their various sexual partners flowed over her without sticking. And Emmy thought she was a slut!

"... but really, the core of it is the two of us and Kate, Riley's sister. Kate is my roomie and the three of us make up the Dragon Harem," Becky said, her eyes glinting as she watched Emmy squirm.

"Harem?" Emmy asked in wonder. She realized perhaps she should have acted more shocked by the fact that Riley's sister was somehow tangled in this, but after what she'd done with her own sister and Nick's family that somehow seemed more normal. Besides, they probably just took turns with Chris like normal sluts. "So you all fuck Chris?"

"Yeah! We all belong to Chris, but he insists we fuck around and we also fuck ea-," Becky started, before Riley jabbed her hard in the ribs. "What?" Emmy watched curiously as some unspoken exchange happened. "Really? It's not like it's a secret and everyone finds it hot!"

"Please? Just give me time?" Riley begged. Becky seemed to melt and nodded, scooting over to snuggle up against Riley. Even though the two needled at each other and Becky seemed to delight in pushing Riley, Emmy saw real love there. Emmy burned with desire as she watched the cute trap snuggle into her redheaded girlfriend's body. She had been sure the two would take her after Becky had ambushed her with a pussy full of Riley's cum.

They hadn't, though, and now Emmy sat simmering with lust and wishing someone, anyone, would just fuck her. The two kissed, gently, and Emmy took the opportunity to pull her phone out and text Nick. She needed cock and it seemed like Riley's was off the table, at least for now. Emmy fired off a quick message asking him to join them and meet Riley, then followed up with a suggestive eggplant emoji.

"You're not going to eat?" Becky asked, bringing Emmy back to the table. Emmy glanced down and saw that even though she'd barely said a word all meal, she hadn't even touched her food.

"Sorry, I got distracted," Emmy apologized, taking a bite.

"I'll bet," Becky giggled. "We can be very distracting." Emmy joined in the giggle, chewing salad she realized had no dressing. She'd been behind Riley in the salad line and couldn't help but admire the way her ass filled her jeans.

Pull yourself together, slut! Emmy scolded herself.

"Damn it, I forgot dressing," Emmy grumbled, pushing herself out of the booth. "Be right back." Emmy scurried away and through the dining hall, her eyes lingering on fit bodies and exposed flesh of other students without regard to gender.

As she returned with a container of dressing, she saw Nick come through the entrance and went over to say hi and hang out with him while he grabbed some food. From a raised eyebrow, Nick immediately recognized her aroused state, and a sly smile spread across his face when he caught her nearly drooling over a thick coed's panty-clad ass as she leaned over a table to chat.

"Horny," he asked, his hand slipping down to cup her ass through her thin leggings. She wiggled as he pulled them tighter between her cheeks. "What have you been up to?"

"I'll tell you later," Emmy promised.

"Have you been bad?"

"Maybe?" Emmy tried to pout, but she couldn't keep the grin off her face as she saw the glint in Nick's eyes. He hadn't had this look since watching his brother, dad, and mom punish her for being a slut. "Yes, I was bad," Emmy hissed as Nick's grip on her ass tightened. "Details later, though. Come meet Riley and Becky! You're really going to like them." Emmy could feel Nick's eyes on her ass as she led the way and put an extra wiggle in her hips.

Emmy slid back into the booth followed by Nick. She introduced Nick to a giggling Becky and a very flushed Riley. Her roommate breathed heavily, and Emmy watched as she shifted around in her seat as if pulling her jeans back in place, motion that seemed to captivate Nick. Her boyfriend stared at the lithe trap, and Emmy felt a lump form in her throat as another vision of Riley and Nick flashed through her mind.

Nick had fucked another girl, but Emmy had not liked seeing him with the woman she'd just hooked up with and he'd promised to stay faithful to her even as he encouraged her to expand her sexual partners at a dizzying rate. From the way he eyed Riley and what she'd just learned about the Dragon Harem's views on monogamy, that promise suddenly seemed in doubt. Emmy wasn't sure if she minded or not, but she hadn't been able to shake the idea of Riley tricking Nick all week and had guiltily gotten herself off to the fantasy more than once.

Emmy elbowed Nick, and he coughed and tried to recover from being caught giving Emmy's new roommate a mental undressing.

"She's mine," Becky said with a laugh, wrapping an arm around Riley. Nick's eyes shot open and his head craned forward as it clicked that the two girls across from him were in a relationship.

"Sorry," Nick mumbled, reaching for his drink to cover his awkward leering and obvious interest in two hot coeds that clung to one another.

"It's Emmy you should be apologizing to," Becky replied, giving Emmy an appraising look. "She looks like she's about to bite your head off. I guess she's the jealous type, but I don't see why you'd look anywhere else. She's seriously hot! First time I saw her I just wanted to push her to the ground and have her eat me! God, I bet her eyes are so damn sexy looking up..."

Nick choked and sputtered, spraying the table with his drink and sending the girls into fits of laughter. Emmy couldn't believe Becky! She planned on telling Nick, of course, but what if she hadn't? Didn't girl code mean anything? She hadn't actually revealed anything, though. Just some teasing that only the girls knew was more than fantasy.

Becky winked, and Emmy quickly cast her eyes down to avoid completely falling apart. She reached for her salad dressing, then saw her meal was already coated with thick, whitish streaks. Emmy's head shot up. Riley was bright red and refused to look at her, but Becky bit her bottom lip as she watched her closely. Riley had been pulling her pants back up!

As her boyfriend recovered himself, Emmy's heart pounded as she looked at her cum-coated meal. There was so much! How could anyone, much less a tiny girl like Riley, cum so much so quickly after sex? Emmy had already eaten what seemed like three or four loads of Nick's cum out of Becky, and yet her salad looked like a girl at the end of a porno! Riley had spoken about her experimental hormone treatment but hearing about her roommate's transition and seeing the output were two very different things.

Eat it, Becky mouthed at Emmy, her eyes burning as she commanded Emmy. The quiet command burrowed into Emmy. Becky was only a few inches taller than her and lacked the dominant presence of Nick's brother and father, but the lack of physical presence only made the mental aspect of submission all the more appealing.

Emmy glanced at Nick, not hearing the words her boyfriend spoke as he chatted aimlessly to cover his embarrassment, then grabbed her fork. Emmy liked cum—Nick's mom's little trick at the spa had put to rest any doubt about Emmy's appetite and made even the loads she had eaten from Becky look like a small snack. Still, this was sudden and public and far kinkier than eating Becky in the dorm room.

Emmy loved it.

She felt like the core of her being vibrated in resonance with Becky's game. Emmy practically panted as she brought a forkful of cum-loaded salad to her mouth. Riley's cum tasted nearly as good as a dressing as it had mixed with Becky's wet pussy, and Emmy found herself licking her lips clean and chewing slowly to savor the flavor. Her eyes darted around the room, certain that the whole world knew what she was up to, but only Becky and Riley paid her any extra attention.

"Isn't that dressing the best?" Becky asked, a knowing smile on her face as she glanced between the other two blushing women. Riley watched her eagerly and Emmy felt proud of how she'd captivated her roommate.

"Yeah, so good." Emmy really did love it. The cum was still warm, and Riley had by far the best tasting cum Emmy had ever sampled—a hint of salty-sweetness that wouldn't be out of place in a fancy cocktail.

"Can I try?" Nick asked. It was an innocent question and normally the two of them picked at each other's plates freely. Emmy hesitated.

"Of course!" Becky said brightly looking surprised but incredibly pleased. Emmy's body shook as Becky's eyes narrowed just enough to convey her next words weren't just a suggestion. "Emmy is happy to share, right?" Becky wore a smile, but her eyes hardened, insisting on Emmy's obedience.

"Yeah, why not?" Emmy asked, her voice far more carefree than she felt. Nick had eaten cum before, and not just his own. Emmy shuddered as she remembered the pleasure of Nick going down on her after his brother had filled her, a surprise that she relived weekly when she watched the private version of the video Nick had made. Even though Becky had all but ordered her to feed Riley's cum to Nick, she still looked surprised at Emmy agreeing. Riley just looked as turned on as Emmy felt.

Emmy speared a section of the salad that had only a bit of Riley's 'dressing,' but Nick was having none of it. He grabbed the fork from her and went for a leaf of lettuce with an actual pool of Riley's seed, scooping the whole thing into his mouth before Emmy could stop him. The lettuce buckled under the weight of the cum, leaving a dangling strand that Nick licked from his lips.

Riley squeaked as she watched Nick eat her cum, and Becky's steely composure seemed to crumble as she eagerly watched.

"Damn, that's so hot," Becky whispered, apparently loud enough for Nick to hear.

"Warm, but not hot," Nick said, chewing and swallowing. "It's different but really tasty!" He stabbed another forkful, shoved it in his mouth, then handed it back to Emmy. "What?"

Emmy realized she'd been staring in disbelief and tried to act normal. "Nothing, just glad you could join us and meet my new friends."

"Me too!" Becky agreed, looking extremely pleased with herself. "I know Riley gets along great with Emmy, and even though I only met her this afternoon, I feel like we're going to have so much fun together!"

"Me too," Emmy found herself saying honestly. She could feel Riley's cum coating her mouth and tongue. She wanted more, and from the sound of Nick smacking his lips, he did too.

"There you two are!" A bubbly voice that sounded shocking similar to Riley's interrupted. Emmy turned to find who could only be Riley's sister Kate standing and grinning. She wore a cropped hoodie that showed off abs and a tattoo that matched the one down Riley and Becky's sides. "Oh, and this is Emmy?"

Kate held out her hand, reaching across the table to shake Emmy's hand. Kate's top gaped away giving Emmy and Nick a clear look at her bare breasts. Nick quickly glanced away, but Emmy found herself unable to tear her eyes off Kate's perfect tits. Kate and Riley could be twins they looked so similar, and Emmy found herself wondering how the hell Riley had ever been a boy.

"Yep, Emmy. You're Kate?" Emmy asked to Kate's tits, then caught herself. Kate didn't bat an eye or seem to care about the show she'd given Emmy.

"Yeah, Riley's sister, if you couldn't tell." To emphasize her point, she crawled over Becky and plastered herself against Riley, heedless of the way her crop top pulled higher to the point of the bottom swells of her breasts showing.

"You two could be twins," Nick gasped with obvious interest, nervously glancing to see if Emmy was upset at him for checking out Kate. Emmy didn't care if he looked, and right now didn't care about him at all. Her mind swirled with thoughts of bedding both Riley and Kate. The two had matching tattoos, and unless Becky and Riley had been spinning a tale, they were both a part of Chris's harem! From the way they looked at each other, Emmy wondered if they fucked too. They certainly weren't shy about physical contact. Riley's arm wrapped possessively around her sister's bare body, dangerously close to touching the bit of Kate's underboob that peaked out.

Her mind drifted to the weekend spent with her sister, but she snapped herself back to the present before she spiraled completely out of control. Sure, Emmy had hooked up with her own sister and Nick's family, but she had to be reading far more into the situation than was there, right? Fucking the same guy was a far cry from fucking one another.

Yet the way Kate looked at Riley reminded Emmy so much of how her sister Jill looked at her.

"Are you two done? The month's up and I'm tired of waiting," Kate complained. Emmy's eyes widened and Riley turned bright red and wouldn't look at her roommate. Well, that answered that question.

"Yeah, sorry! We were just chatting with Emmy and Nick. Is it okay if we head out? I don't want to just bolt..." Becky spoke, her eyes never leaving the sisters cuddling next to her even as she spoke to Emmy and Nick.

"Of course," Nick answered once it became clear Emmy couldn't find her words. "It was really nice meeting you guys. I'd love to hang out more."

"I'm sure you would," Becky said with a grin. She stood up and stretched. "Oh, make sure Emmy cleans her plate for me."

"Sure?" Nick asked, more than a bit confused. Emmy felt so on edge she wondered if it was possible to climax just from words. She forced herself to relax her legs and abs as she felt the pressure building inside her.

"Good boy," Becky said with a warm smile before dragging Kate and Becky away. Nick blushed at the praise, his eyes tracking the three tight asses of his girlfriend's new friends.

"That was... different," Nick said with a laugh. "They seem fun."

"You have no idea," Emmy said, her mind whirling. Nick's full attention focused back on Emmy and it was clear he was as horny as she was. The two ate quickly and Emmy couldn't wait to get him alone. As they walked towards his dorm, Emmy's phone buzzed.

Hey! It's Becky! Don't tell him about Riley. Trust me, it'll be more fun.

Emmy read the text, then quickly swiped it away so Nick wouldn't see. Emmy felt a twinge of guilt at the thought of lying by omission, but a tidal wave of lust drowned her doubts. It was clear Becky had the same goal in mind as Emmy, and all Emmy had to do to make her new fantasy come true was nothing at all.

Ever since returning from her trip to see her sister, Emmy had felt like something was missing. Now she'd found it. Besides, Nick liked her slutty, and Emmy felt like these girls were just the partners she needed to give her boyfriend what he wanted.

Chapter 4

"Fucking hell," Chris exclaimed, his eyes wide as he watched the screen. Kate and Becky were cuddled on either side of him, captivated as they watched Emmy debase herself on the internet. Riley backed off Chris's cock knowing he wanted to wait to cum until he'd watched all the videos. Thankfully, they were nearing the end of Emmy's adventures. Riley felt her twitching cock leak as Emmy's whimpers of pain and pleasure emanated from the speakers.

"Damn, she likes it really rough," Kate gasped. No one else spoke as they watched the climatic finally.

"That was Nick's brother, dad, and mom punishing her," Riley spoke after the video finished.

"No fucking way," Becky gasped, peering down to see if Riley was lying. "Damn..."

"She also fucks her sister," Riley added, pulling away from Chris and grabbing the laptop. She brought up the pages Emmy had shared with her of Jill then turned it around. Chris groaned.

"Do you want her, Daddy?" Kate asked, her voice dripping with lust. "I want you to have her."

"And her sister," Becky chimed in.

"Wait, please don't tell her I told you about her and Jill!" Riley panicked. Emmy and she had bonded tightly following the surprise afternoon with Becky, and Emmy had tentatively broached Riley's relationship with Kate then confessed her own online presence and experience with family. Riley had sworn herself to secrecy about everything, but Becky and Kate knew her too well and had drawn the secrets out of her by denying her sex.

Riley's resolve had crumbled in less than a week.

Her guilt at betraying her new friend's confidence felt like nothing against being frozen out from sex with her girlfriend, sister, and Chris.

"Stop being a pussy," Chris grunted, grabbing Riley's hair and forcing her back onto his cock. Riley took him easily, not resisting as he pushed his way into her throat. He whispered something to Becky, whose eyes seemed to light up.

Before Riley knew what was happening, Becky kissed her on the cheek, told her she loved Riley, then popped earbuds into Riley's ears. Music followed quickly, shutting off Riley from whatever discussion her lovers held. She knew it involved her, though. They kept giggling and glancing down at her, and Chris's cock turned to iron at whatever plans they made.

His hand suddenly clutched tight in her hair, and Riley swallowed greedily as Chris unloaded into her mouth. Once his cock was done jerking, Riley slowly eased him back into her throat, careful to go easy on his sensitive glans while still keeping him hard. She tilted her eyes up.

Kate and Chris made out as Kate ground her bare pussy against Chris's muscular side. Riley slipped a hand up and gently eased two fingers into her sister. Becky whispered into Chris's ear, gazing down at Riley with hooded eyes and a look that promised once Chris was done Riley would be servicing her.

Riley's cock throbbed, desperate for attention. She'd spilled Emmy's secrets and expected to at least get fucked by Chris, but no one in the harem seemed intent on easing her arousal. Becky reached down and lovingly stroked her hair, her eyes full of mischief.

Riley couldn't wait.

***

Riley gasped at the sensation of the warm wet mouth worshipping her cock. She moaned into Kate's mouth as her sister guided the head up and down her needy dick.

After being left out of the harem's planning session, Riley had expected whatever they'd schemed to move quickly. Instead, she'd had to suffer through another week of abstinence, only made worse by the Emmy's increasing friendliness. The little slut had taken to only wearing panties around their room and dropped more than a few hints that she was open to more than just cuddling as they watched TV.