Better As "Friends?" Pt. 01

Story Info
Emmett and Quan realized they're better FWBs.
1.9k words
4.42
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmett and Quan came to the conclusion they were better off as "fuck buddies," than lovers.

Emmett and I broke up in 2021 after eight years together.   He and I didn't mesh, for I was on the rise with my career as a registered nurse, and he was still in the Navy stagnant, not wanting much more than what he was given.  

"You seeing anyone right now," I asked him a few weeks after we went our separate ways.

Though we separated we still had a certain respect for each other as we could be friends, and just coexist and be cordial.

That question from me sparked a conversation between us where we'd discuss current events in our lives, from him losing family members, to me buying a new house, a new car, a receiving a new, higher paying job at a convalescent home as life was grand for me and sour for him. Maybe I was wrong for I called us off, but I was trending upwards and needed someone doing the same.

"I haven't been with anyone else since me and you," he claimed. 

I, too was still free and single, always having plenty of suitors, but couldn't see myself having full blown sex with any of the prospects.  

"So you walking around here with a new cherry," he asked me.

That made me laugh for it was true, and I wasn't necessarily in a rush to change that.

"I've got an idea.  Let's do like we used to," he suggested.

I was blind to what he meant until he explained that he just wanted to have sex from time to time.

"We can do that, as long as we're both single," I told him.

I had needs like he did, and though we could no never align for a relationship, our sexual chemistry was good enough to continue to see each other until we committed to others.  Shit, Emmett knew my body and I knew his, and for nothing, the both of us were starving since our last encounter due to not settling just for anything.

"Can we make good on that promise tomorrow," he asked me as we talked on a Friday.

I laughed as I originally had plans to go out with friends, but that seven inch sausage was a lightning rod for my insides and I for one wouldn't miss it. 

"Tomorrow at 6 p.m. fine?  You coming here, or am I coming to your place," I asked as I was texting my friends, letting them know the change in plans due to my dick appointment.

I didn't give him the chance to answer as I thought of Emmett being inside me again, and how it felt to be completely taken over again.

The time came and I sat on the porch as he pulled into my gravel laced driveway, parked his pickup. The slender 35 year old stepped out in a fresh outfit with a fresh haircut, and his beard trimmed just the way I liked it.

"You really came to impress, but baby its just me," I reminded him as he climbed my porch steps.

I stood up as we both laughed and hugged, then kissed on the lips for a brief moment as we truly missed each other.  

"Why we ain't together," I asked.

"Quan, you know better," he said as a reminder that I was the one who forged this.

We'd sit back down and enjoy the summer breeze as the sun was declining, for I lived in the country and had no neighbors for miles.  We talked, then began to listen to music as the mood was being set like old times.

"Eric Benet has always been your favorite," he said as I played the song, "Femininity."

The man himself did something to me, as he crooned into my soul and could sing the underwear off of me acapella. I left Emmett on the porch briefly to grab two glasses, some ice and a full jar of Blanton's, our favorite bourbon. I placed the items on a small table on the porch then poured, chuckling as he was the one to introduce me to this brand of liquor. We then would toast, and we both tapped our feet to the music, as now the moon and the stars were the sole illumination. 

"We should've been doing this before," he said.

I paid his remark no attention as I was feeling faded for I might've been a big boy (five foot eleven, 325 lbs.), and older at 44, yet I was still a "lightweight" when it came to drinking. 

"Some things never change," he said to me.

Emmett finished a second glass then decided to stand up and walk over to me to unzip his shorts.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"What you think," he said in response.

I cracked a smile as I loved his boldness, as this was prelude of what was to come due to the liquor. The shorts dropped and I leaned forward, looking up at my former man to see him smiling while I put my hand on the base of that fat dick, and commenced to sucking.

"Get that thang nice and hard for me," he said as the music and sound of crickets played on.

I closed my eyes and sucked with the intent of reminding him what he'd been missing, and how no one else treated that dick like me.  I went slow, fast, pulled hard, licked the tip, and took it to the throat in that repeat sequence, often times slurping his cum shooter to the beat of the song.   He then pulled on my shirt to make me take it off, and I stopped sucking to do so before he would toss it into the yard and placed his fat dick between my tits.  

"You're still a freaky motherfucker," he said to me.

He'd gyrate slowly with me pressing my boobs together, and placing my tongue at the tip of his dick each time he pushed upward. The precum would gush to the top as I squeezed hard and licked profusely, and so he could only stand it for five minutes until he bent to his knees to take my tits in his mouth. 

"I'm just as nasty as you," I told him.

Emmett knew how much I loved my nipples played with:  licked, sucked, bitten and even pulled.  He did it all as the music continued in the background, giving us a concert and enhancing the mood to fondle each other. Emmett knew to suck my left nipple and I would cum instantly, and so he teased me to the point I had to pull away, then come completely out of my clothes.

"Its insane how we're about do this on the porch," I told him.

But we didn't care, for he and I could've been anywhere else and had the same animal attraction for each other.  He also got naked and would sit in the rocking chair where I was initially, and I would kneel between his knees to give that throbbing dick another slurp or two.

"Damn dick is so thick," I said to him as he serious girth, for when he was fully erect it was difficult to wrap my lips around.

He wouldn't deter me for I always loved the challenge, and knew I wanted my hole stretched, too.

"Come sit on it," he told me.

I did, as I didn't bother going in the house for lubricant as he made me moist from just thinking of him.

I rose to my feet and turned around, spreading my big cheeks wide before I slowly sat on his lap, making his pole fill my hole.  I winced immediately from the initial stretch as he was the last guy to fuck me and my ass needed to learn how to accept him again.  I sat on it completely, briefly feeling like my ass was being ripped in half while he caressed my tits, and sucked the right side of my neck to calm me down.

"Gotta relax, baby," he whispered in my ear.

I was just trying to get used to him again as I laid back while I placed my hands on his knees.  The breeze picked up a little and I gyrated slowly, just moving side to side as his thick knub lodged deeper.  I lost my breath a couple times whenever his cock head pressed against my prostate, with the second time him rubbing my tits, and me rocking forward as I felt the need to piss.

"Emmett, baby," I whimpered as that dick of his just "locked in," as we fit like puzzle pieces. "You've got my pussy in an uproar."

"Doing my job. Just shut up and ride, baby," he said to me.

The more I rocked, the more the feeling ran through me as that dick slapped at my walls and had my orgasms through the roof.  I "leaked" a little, then started bouncing up and down slowly on this man who was maybe six foot one, 170 lbs. soaking wet.  I was impressed he could handle someone like me, a big guy with a lot of energy and a long, sex drive as that dick was my tamer.  I began to ride it like a pogo stick as I repeatedly came from my ass, having a now easy glide as I fucked myself while screaming for all the wilderness to hear.

"Noisy ass. Just ride that dick, Quan," he said while now slapping my ass after taking his hands off my tits.

I felt like one of those skinny ass porn stars that ride a bunch of cocks, just flying up and down as each time I rose, that dick head knocked against the correct spot.  I kept it up for as long as I could as Emmett always outlasted me, for he knew the exact spot to cause me to shoot.

"Just like old times," he said to me when I leaned forward a little, and spread my ass cheeks while he raised slightly to begin pounding me from the bottom.

I couldn't remain quiet if I wanted as he was hitting it so good that I'd bust a nut all over the porch, watching the cum shoot out of my soft, little cock expeditiously.  He'd then push me down to my knees, as now my ass was in the air, then he finished me off as he bred me not even a minute later. He left so much cum that when he pulled out, I felt it shoot out of my pussy, drool down my balls, then down to the porch floor. 

"That dick hits even better now than before," I told him.

I was shaking afterwards, laid out flat on my stomach on the damned porch.

"You ain't never fucked me like that before," I told him.

He laughed, and mentioned we never been away from each other for so long, or craved each other so much.  I thought about what he said later after he left, for abstinence between us made us grow fonder for each other in way, and allowed for us to have these types of encounters more than when we were in a relationship.  I was laying in the bed and rubbed my hole and smelled his cum from my swollen man cunt, and ended up jerking off as he had me turned on all over again.

And it only took us to break up to get to this point.