Better Than Everybody Else

Story Info
Super Genius takes on the entire world.
1.8k words
3
17.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Competition is the spice of life. It makes everything so much more interesting, don't you think? Take Carla Heimdall for example. She's a seven-foot-tall, pretty-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied and big-bottomed woman from the Republic of Germany. In her country, she's a legend. At Germany's top university, she's the captain of the Women's Rugby team. She's led them to several national championships. Also, she represented her country at the Olympics. Yeah, she's quite something. In this life, people have weird tastes. And everybody's looking for something. Carla Heimdall had heard of me. So she came to my doorstep challenging me, the macho bisexual black male erotic fiction writer, to tame a woman of her stature.

There's lots of people with weird kinks in this world. When they come to me with a worthy challenge? Who am I to say no? Howdy, folks. It's me again. Samuel. The big and tall, good-looking black stud. I've slept with both men and women. I'm well-known for my fetish for big women and my penchant for transsexuals. I'm also quite infamous for being the most controversial member of the bisexual community of Boston, Massachusetts. I'm a celebrity at the college campus which I attend. Both male and female students are totally hooked on my absolutely daring stories. And I seem so ordinary that most people have trouble believing the legends that are spreading about me out there.

Yeah, I'm admired by quite a few people. Many more people absolutely hate me. Just because I'm a forthrightly bisexual black man who writes daring tales about human sexuality. Oh, well. Anyhow, this broad Carla came all the way from the Republic of Germany to challenge me. Apparently, like many so-called empowered women, she found a macho man to be a challenge to the harmony of the sisterhood which she belonged to. I've never backed down from a challenge. Why? I'm a cheerfully psychopathic individual, that's why. There's absolutely nothing I cannot do. I've got a genius-level IQ. I'm completely and utterly amoral. Yet I care about people. That's why I'm such an outspoken advocate of Men's Rights and Men's Issues. I've spoken on behalf of Male Victims of Domestic Abuse. Yeah, I'm well-known for doing these days. Some people have called me the most daring man on the planet Earth. I smile when they say that. Why? Simply because I've got big balls. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an empowered man-hater to tame.

I'm a six-foot-two, 250-pound black man. I don't work out a lot, unless walking up and down the city a lot. I'm a scholarship student at my college. I'm not rich. I walk to a lot of places. I'm always on the school computers at the library, writing a story or surfing the web for interesting media articles, music videos and the like. I have so many interests. Men's Rights. Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Rights. Transsexual Rights. Civil Rights. Yeah, I believe in humanity, though I usually believe that most people suck. I'm a misanthrope with both idealistic and cynical tendencies. I believe in people and yet I don't believe in them at all. It's hard to understand. Welcome to what it's like to be me. I can do so many things it's not even funny. Sometimes I feel like I might be Superman or something. I can't fly. I can't shoot fire out of my eyes. And if I had to go around in public wearing tights all day, I'd be a seriously cranky dude. However, I know what it's like to be able to do things nobody else can do. And to be hated for it.

What can I do? Let me count them. I can write a good-sized book if I push myself hard enough. I've done it before. I can also commit large amounts of material to memory. It's easy for me to do it, especially if said material is of interest to me. I can also notice details in people, events and objects that usually evade ordinary people. It's one of my hidden talents. I have an extraordinary sense of prediction. No, I'm not psychic. But I can predict the logical outcome of events when given sufficient information. I can extrapolate, compensate for eventualities and worst case scenarios and give you a fairly accurate prediction of just about anything. Of course, it's an educated guess but my friends and professors have found out that my guesses are a lot more accurate than most people's facts.

I'm forthrightly bisexual. I don't hide it. I don't flaunt it. Like my black hair and dark brown skin, it's part of me. I support bisexuals, especially bisexual men, since they are stigmatized for being who they are by both gay and straight worlds. Yes, the gays and lesbians of the world can be prejudiced. Who knew? I can also detect bisexuality, homosexuality, bicuriosity and lesbianism along with transgender traits in people I encounter. I don't know what to call this ability. I can just think about someone, visualize them, or actually meet them, and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are something other than heterosexual.

I love animals and nature. I'm not a tree-hugger but I totally get along with nature and her creations. I don't think much of men or women in my misanthropic days but I always respect nature. I find the senseless destruction of animals and plants to be something morbid. Likewise, I respect all religions. Catholics. Baptists. Adventists. Episcopalians. New Age Christians. Protestants. Judaism. Muslims. And yes, I respect Atheists too. I just wish they could stop fighting over who's right. I believe in both Creationism and Evolution. In fact, I believe that humanity is evolving right now. While most people are playing the game of human stupidity, political correctness and entitlement based on racial, sexual orientation and gender rhetoric, a small group of people are becoming smarter, more complex and adaptable. They endure hell on earth and become better than their so-called peers. I think this subspecies of human might one day inherit the earth after the stupid ones wiped themselves out. I believe that it is possible life exists on other worlds. That doesn't conflict with God, various religions and tenets of science in my mindset. The world is more complex than ordinary men and women could ever comprehend.

I cannot stand bigots. I meet men who hate women. I meet women who hate men. I meet whites who hate blacks and blacks who hate whites. I meet women who believe in their superiority over men and I find them just as boring as their counterparts of the opposite sex. I respect people who work hard to get where they are. I don't like people who play victim to achieve power. I don't like people who claim to want equality yet demand special treatment. I think the rules apply to everyone. If a man and a woman commit the same crime, they should both get the same punishment. I think chivalry is outdated and chivalrous men ought to get reprogrammed. Maybe they should face psycho women with guns and be made to rethink their view of women as precious flowers needing to be protected by brave men. I believe it's every man for himself out there. I am a supporter of individuality. I don't like groups and the dull and controlled mindset they result into.

I have another ability which might get me killed someday. I can detect sociopaths. Men and women without conscience walk among us. They're very cool and charming. They're very good at faking being nice. Everybody else buys their act. Sociopaths are very good at hiding in plain sight. They're everywhere. They can be anyone. Your weasel of an aunt. The annoying cop at school. Your embittered and manipulative sister. The covertly destructive librarian on your college campus. Your histrionic mother. The foul-mouthed jerk who sits next to you. The cruel girl who gives you a hard time in class. I've encountered all kinds of sociopaths. In my experience, the female sociopath is the most dangerous creature on the planet. Scientists got it wrong. Female sociopaths are not rare. They're more common than male sociopaths. They're just better at hiding the fact that they got no conscience. Unfortunately for them, I can spot a sociopath very easily. It's almost as if everyone else is glowing and the sociopath is dim. That's how I see things when I look at them. The sociopath is missing something the ordinary human has. Call it a conscience, soul, spark of humanity or whatever. I can spot them.

So, here I am. The man with all of these skills. And some chick from Germany thinks she can take me out. Oh, well. I put on a smile, and went out to meet the competition. It was to be held at the gymnasium of my college campus, and watched by thousands of men and women from around Boston. I'm not going to tell you the details. I'm not going to tell you what happened. I want you to guess. I've laid out for you all that I am and all that I can do. Do you really think anyone in this world or any other can stand a chance when going up against me? I'm a walking, talking, living and breathing powerhouse. Not bragging, just letting you know who you're dealing with. So, to all the freaks out there. Be they male or female, black or white, straight or gay, sociopath or mundane, I issue a challenge. I'm going to mop the floor with you whether you come after me in force or use treachery, deceit and manipulation. Why? Simply because I'm here to kick the collective ass of the universe.

Alright, you can stop holding your breath. I will tell you what happened. Carla Heimdall of Germany challenged me to a wrestling match. I was outweighed by a good thirty pounds but I went in anyway. She came after me with all that she had. And unfortunately for her, it wasn't enough. She was used to wrestling men and women who were fiercely determined. I wasn't angry. I wasn't anxious. I wasn't eager. I wasn't cocky. I wasn't nervous. I simply stood there and waited while she charged me. She psyched herself out by laughing at me and throwing insulting me. I stayed calm. I was simply me. Casual me. Cool and collected. Perfectly willing to do anything, including murder, in front of thousands, in order to win. I blocked Carla Heimdall's attempts to take me down. She was an aggressive wrestler. Big, strong and well-trained. A champion. No one is invincible, though. So watch what happens. When I saw an opening, I took it. And pinned Carla Heimdall in one minute twenty seconds. The crowd gasped. I stood there, the undisputed champion. Those who came to see me lose have failed. I defeated their champion. She can go back to Germany and lick her wounds. How do I feel? Great. I love competition. I love crushing whatever man or woman is foolish enough to get in my way. It gives me almost orgasmic pleasure. Who's next?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers