Bettina Lucas: Haitian Mistress

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix dominates Muslim guys in Ottawa.
2.6k words
2.33
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"The world needs more bisexual Muslim guys and I am definitely going to make some," Bettina Lucas said to herself, and the six-foot-tall, short-haired, caramel-hued, curvy and very voluptuous young Haitian woman smiled to herself. Just like that, a wicked plan started to form inside her conniving mind. Ever since her boyfriend Malik Maréchal ( a recent Muslim convert with a lot of juicy secrets ) revealed his latent bisexuality to her, a world of possibilities opened up to Bettina.

"Sounds like a plan, my dear," Malik replied, and Bettina smiled at him, then stroked his long and thick dick. The two of them lay in bed together, relaxing after a rough night at the movie theater where they worked. Opening night for the movie War For The Planet Of The Apes proved quite brutal for the movie theater's stalwart crew. It seemed like all of Ottawa was coming to the box office...

Bettina Lucas was a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, having moved there from her hometown of Jacmel, Southern Haiti, to study Nursing at the University of Ottawa. After looking for work for some time, Bettina found employment at the Silver City movie theater, where she met Malik Maréchal. The man whose life she was currently filling with horror and wonder...

From the first time Bettina Lucas first laid eyes on Malik Maréchal, she knew that the six-foot-one, handsome and chocolate-skinned Haitian Muslim brother had something to hide. The brother got her interest...and then some. Bettina asked the other girls working at the Silver City movie theater about Malik, the movie theater's new manager and local man of mystery. According to them, the handsome brother had a business degree from Carleton University, and was a devout Muslim, and that was it. Bettina became determined to find out more...

Malik Maréchal, the conservative brother who dressed in traditional Islamic attire, and even wore a Kufi hat and sported a scruffy beard, was definitely a man with secrets. Bettina went after Malik like a magnet seeking metal, and eventually got through to him. Bettina approached Malik, supposedly to try to get to know him, for he was definitely an anomaly as a Haitian Muslim. Bettina was 'curious' about Malik's Islamic faith, among other things...

"I've never met a Haitian Muslim before, all of our before are either Christians or they follow the Voodoo faith, you intrigue me," Bettina Lucas asked Malik, during their first date at the Starbucks located inside the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa. Malik stroked his goateed chin and sipped his coffee, then smiled at Bettina in a decidedly flirtatious manner. Nice to know he's human, Bettina thought with a wicked grin.

"Bettina, my smart and oh-so fine Haitian sister, I was raised a Roman Catholic in my hometown of Cap-Haitien, Haiti, but while living in Ottawa I discovered Islam and embraced it," Malik Maréchal said, a thoughtful expression on his handsome face. Such a mystery man, Bettina thought. She licked her lips, and from the way Malik shifted in his seat, that gesture definitely had an effect on him.

"Good to know," Bettina Lucas replied, and she was about to say something else when a tall, fine-looking brother walked into the Starbucks, and Malik's golden brown eyes totally checked him out. Bettina, a lifelong student of human behavior, totally noticed that. The handsome Muslim brother swings both ways, Bettina thought, and she smiled, knowing that she had Malik Maréchal right where she wanted him. That's why she decided to press her advantage...

"So, Malik, I caught you checking out my tits in my halter top, and that brother's ass, are you bisexual, Mr. Conservative Muslim?" Bettina Lucas asked in a sly tone, and she watched as Malik's jaw just about hit the floor. Let's hear the lies, they're about to flow through your mouth, like a typical switch-hitter, Bettina thought, as she awaited Malik's answer.

"Alright, Bettina, you got me, I am bisexual, although I have abstained from sex with either gender since I embraced Islam," Malik Maréchal said earnestly, and when Bettina Lucas looked into his eyes, the seriousness she saw in there surprised her. Bettina had met all kinds of men in her lifetime, and they were usually quite protective of their sexual secrets. Malik's blunt honesty was shocking...and refreshing at the same time. This was interesting, to say the least...

"Well, handsome, I find you hot, and I like your honesty, we're going to have to change that celibacy policy of yours," Bettina said with a smile, and Malik looked at her nervously. Bettina laid her hand on Malik's thigh under the table, and smiled as she felt a bulge grow in his pants. This is going to be so much fun, turning Malik out, Bettina thought, for she knew the Haitian Muslim brother had no idea what he was in for. That's why, a few days later, Bettina took Malik home for some fun...and he did not disappoint.

"Malik, make yourself useful, dammit," Bettina demanded, and Malik got the hint, and kissed her lips, then made his way to the space between her thick legs. Malik grinned and inhaled her womanly scent, and then buried his face between Bettina's legs. Just like that, Malik began eating Bettina's pussy, teasing her clitoris with his tongue while fingering her. Bettina licked her lips, pleased that Malik was getting the job done. The Haitian Muslim brother had lots of potential...

"I love the way you taste, my dear," Malik paused to say, and Bettina whacked him upside the head and warned him to focus. Malik got the message, and resumed eating Bettina's pussy. Bettina rubbed her breasts together and sighed happily as Malik teased her clit, flicking his tongue over her girly hood, and thrust two fingers into her wet pussy. The brother had skills, and then some. Bettina found herself squealing as Malik worked his magic on her.

"Now let's fuck," Bettina said in a husky, horny tone, after Malik left her pussy all tingly from the oral whammy he laid on her. Malik nodded, and stroked his long and thick, dark dick which glistened as he waved it menacingly at her. Bettina grabbed Malik's dick and licked his dick head, and then gently massaged his balls while stroking him.

"Come here, gorgeous," Malik said in a deep, sexy voice, and Bettina kissed him, then shoved him before straddling him. Malik looked up at the gorgeous, sinfully sexy woman astride him, and caressed her perky breasts. Bettina batted his hands away, and grabbed him by the throat. Malik gritted his teeth, both turned on and disturbed by Bettina's viciousness. This freaky woman was something else...

"Malik, shut up and fuck me," Bettina commanded, and Malik grabbed her hips and thrust into her. Bettina hissed, loving the slight pain and wicked pleasure she felt in her core as Malik's hard, throbbing dick filled her pussy. Still holding him by the throat, Bettina looked into Malik's eyes as she rode him, and he gave as good as he got, slamming his dick into her. Malik fucked Bettina with gusto, making her scream his name, as he ravished her for being so damn hot and tempting...

"That was frigging hot," Malik said, a bit breathless, as he lay next to Bettina, after a couple of hours of deep, sensual fucking. The tall and sinfully sexy, curvaceous Haitian Amazon looked at him and smiled, and then tugged on his chest hairs, causing him to wince. Bettina tugged on Malik's goatee, and rolled on top of him, for she definitely wanted to try more things. The night was young, and as far as Bettina was concerned, why waste it?

"You've got a cute ass, Malik, let's have some fun with it," Bettina said, and she playfully slapped Malik's ass, while he smiled nervously at her. It took some convincing, but Bettina managed to get Malik to agree to letting her play with his ass. The Haitian Muslim brother found himself on all fours, and Bettina positioned herself behind him. Stroking Malik's dick with one hand, Bettina smacked his ass with the other, then began fingering his ass.

"Oh fuck," Malik moaned, as Bettina began fingering his asshole. Bettina worked two fingers into Malik's ass and stroked his dick furiously, and the bisexual Haitian Muslim stud came for the second time that night. Emboldened by his reaction, Bettina laughed and then pulled her fingers out of Malik's ass, replacing them with a slim green dildo. Malik's screams changed in tone as Bettina buried the dildo up his ass, and she laughed merrily and continued to work him over. For the freaky young Haitian woman, the fun was just beginning...

"You're going to be addicted to me," Bettina Lucas promised Malik, at the end of their first sexual experiment together. Malik smiled and kissed her, and the two of them went to sleep. Bettina thought of the next phase of her plan, which involved getting Malik to try some live dick. Bettina found a suitable candidate for said experiment in the person of Hussein Shermarke, a young Somali Muslim guy working as a security guard at the Blair Shopping Center, a five-minute walk from her workplace.

"Wow, this is neat, I've always felt attracted to both girls and guys but I've never done anything with either," Hussein Shermarke said, as he sat in the living room of Bettina's apartment. Bettina and Malik sat opposite him, and they smiled and exchanged pleasantries while drinking some tea. Noticing that the two Muslim studs were a bit nervous, Bettina decided to get them to loosen up a little.

"No worries, Hussein, you're in good hands," Bettina Lucas assured Hussein, and then she grabbed the young Somali and kissed him, right in front of her boyfriend Malik. Hussein was hesitant at first, but when Bettina unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick Somali dick, he loosened up quite a bit. Bettina grabbed Hussein's dick and stroked it, and then took him into her mouth. Malik unzipped his pants and masturbated openly as he watched his girlfriend Bettina suck Hussein's dick. This was going to be fun...

"This is so hot, hope you don't mind," Hussein said, looking at Malik, who smiled and nodded at him while watching Bettina fellate him. The curvy Haitian gal sucked Hussein's dick, and Malik admired her big round ass as she did her thing. Malik decided to join the action and rubbed his hard dick against Bettina's ass, and then eased his way into her pussy. Bettina turned around and shot Malik a look, then resumed sucking Hussein's dick even as Malik rammed his dick into her pussy.

"Cum for me, handsome," Bettina said, stroking Hussein's dick furiously after sucking him for a good while. Malik continued to fuck her, loving the way her big booty undulated and shook under the force of his thrusts. After fucking Bettina for a while, Malik pulled out of her. Malik watched with interest as Hussein came, and when he did, Bettina sucked every last drop of the Somali stud's cum. Neat and freaky, Malik thought.

"Oh yeah, Bettina, I really like that," Hussein said, and he sighed happily as Bettina began fingering his ass after sucking his dick clean. Malik stood nearby, stroking himself, and Bettina noticed that Hussein's eyes followed her favorite bisexual Haitian Muslim stud's every move. A wicked idea sprang into Bettina's lustful and kinky brain, and she licked her lips, then winked at Malik, who nodded.

"Want a taste?" Malik asked, waving his dick at Hussein, who looked at him, then at Bettina, and hesitated. Bettina smiled encouragingly at Hussein, and the young Somali sighed, then nodded. Malik stepped closer, and Hussein tentatively kissed his dick head. Grabbing Malik's dick, Bettina opened Hussein's dick and worked it in there. With Bettina's help, Hussein stopped fighting what he'd been feeling for so long and began sucking Malik's dick...

"Hmm, I love this hot man to man action," Bettina said, and the young woman sat back and watched as Hussein sucked Malik's dick, tentatively at first then more confidently. Malik smiled at Bettina and blew her a kiss, then focused on the handsome young Somali guy who was giving him a blowjob. Hussein wasn't half as good as Bettina was, but Malik enjoyed the feel of his lips around his dick just the same. Good times indeed...

"Hussein, are you ready for more fun?" Bettina asked, once Hussein's oral action had Malik harder than a rock. Hussein stopped sucking Malik and looked at Bettina, who grinned at him. The young Somali guy looked at the curvy woman and hunky man, and conflicting emotions warred within him. He was horny, and scared at the same time. Horniness won out over fear, and the fun continued...

"I'm down for whatever," Hussein said, and he smiled as Malik began sucking his dick while Bettina fingered his ass. Hussein grinned, overwhelmed with sensations as the sexy couple stimulated his dick and ass at the same time. Next, Malik put on a condom while Bettina lubricated Hussein's ass. Bettina smiled at Hussein then winked at Malik, and then she grabbed Malik's dick and pressed it against Hussein's ass. With a swift thrust, Malik pushed his dick into Hussein's ass...

"That's it, Malik, fuck his ass," Bettina said, smiling wickedly and stroking Hussein's dick with one hand while fingering her wet, hairy pussy with the other. The young Haitian felt tickled pink while watching Malik's dick disappear inside Hussein's ass. The young Somali groaned sharply as Malik filled his ass with his dick. Malik grunted with effort as he worked his dick into Hussein's tight ass. Virgins, male or female, were always a struggle to penetrate, but in a good way...

"Dammit, Hussein, you're tight but I like that," Malik said, and he buried his dick balls deep inside the young Somali's well-lubricated, super-tight asshole. Hussein screamed like a man possessed, and Bettina continued stroking his dick, which hardened in her grip. At the same time, Bettina buried three fingers in her sopping wet cunt. So turned on was she by the man to man action unfolding before her that Bettina found herself on the verge of overflowing with cum. The young woman screamed in delight, crying out in orgasmic delight.

"Oh fuck," Bettina whispered, trembling, her fingers still buried in her cunt. Malik and Hussein paid her no heed, they were that into each other. Malik propped Hussein on all fours and gripped the young man's hips and worked his dick even deeper into his ass. Hussein moaned deeply and stroked himself as Malik fucked his ass. Malik didn't let up until Hussein begged for mercy. Only then did Malik pull his dick out of the Somali stud's ass.

"Damn, this was intense, but I truly loved that shit," Hussein said, and he smiled at Malik and Bettina. The happy couple exchanged a kiss, then smiled at their young lover. For some time, they relaxed, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck, and discussed what they just did. Hussein joined Malik and Bettina in the shower, and they got cleaned up. Hussein thanked Malik Maréchal and Bettina Lucas for their hospitality, and then left the building. Getting into his car, the young Somali drove off with a big smile on his face.

"Just like that, my dearest Malik, we joined forces and created another bisexual Muslim guy," Bettina Lucas said, and she smiled at her beloved Malik, after watching Hussein Shermarke drive off into the night. Malik took Bettina's hand and brought it to his lips, and Bettina smiled at him. Tonight was indeed just the beginning as far as Bettina Lucas was concerned. She had much more in store for Malik Maréchal, the delicious bisexual Haitian Muslim hunk. A world of kink and transgressing sexual, cultural and religious boundaries.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers