Betty Boop Birthday

Story Info
Can he get three out of three?
2.2k words
4.43
115.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty Boop Birthday

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the fifth in my “(insert holiday name) Birthday” series. The first four are “Valentine Birthday”, “Easter Birthday”, “Double Birthday” and “4th of July Birthday.” Readers have asked me to expand the series. In this episode, three of his daughter’s friends engage Mr. Marcus in a guessing game while his wife and daughter are out of town. Give it up for a sexual Blind Man’s Bluff.”

* * * * * * * * * *

A summer cold is the worst cold you can get. I had one, a doozy. I was taking over-the-counter medications every four hours. It was keeping my nose clear but running and my sinuses from exploding. It also made me groggy as hell. When my wife and daughter decided to take a trip to her folks’ house for the weekend of our daughter’s birthday, I took a pass. Better to rest up for work on Monday.

I had settled down for a quiet evening at home, alone. In t-shirt and shorts, I was sitting on the sofa watching cartoons. Don’t laugh. They relax me. The doorbell interrupted my solitude. I wasn’t expecting company. Anyone who came over was liable to catch my germs.

I opened the door to a shocking sight. Three young ladies, all dressed identically like Betty Boop. I never told anyone this before, but as a youth I would get a small woody while watching Betty Boop cartoons. I thought she was oh so sexy in a coy way. The large plastic heads with big painted-on eyes and dark curly painted-on hair completely concealed their identities. I had a pretty good idea who these masked visitors were - my daughter’s three closest friends. Bree, Sally and Marci were the young ladies I’d introduced to sex on their birthdays. I didn’t have to pretend to be surprised. In my drugged stupor, I let them walk right in, single file, like they belonged there.

“Hello, Mr. Marcus. Anna told us you’d be here all alone. We wanted to cum, that is, come over to cheer you up.”

So this was Anna’s doing. Did she know what I’d done to and with her best friends? Their young breasts bobbled inside their strapless red dresses with short hemlines. Fishnet stockings caressed their smooth shapely legs with a single red heart garter on their right ones. The costumes smelled of mothballs. My nose tickled. I reached for a tissue and blew.

“Am I supposed to guess who you are?” I asked.

“No, silly. Isn’t it obvious who we are? Betty Poop,” said the first Betty.

I recognized her voice as Bree, my Valentine encounter.

“That’s Betty Boop,” I said.

“So it’s not poop-poop-pe-doo?”

“No. Boop-boop-pe-doo.”

“These were the only costumes they had three identical ones of, in our size,” said Betty Two.

It sounded like Sally, my Independence fuck.

“And the only ones we could afford,” said Betty One.

“They smell like they’ve been in a warehouse for years.”

I touched one of the plastic heads.

“They’re still dusty.”

“Sorry, Mr. Marcus. We should have cleaned them off before coming over, but we were in a hurry,” said Betty One.

“For what?”

“We want to play Guess The Boop.”

I figured I’d already won, hearing their voices. I wondered what the prize was.

“Sounds like a fun game. Are you going to tell me the rules?”

I hoped it included another chance to get into their panties. After all, I’d already had all of them at least once.

“These costume heads are way too hot. But if we took them off you’d see us, and that’s a violation of the rules,” said Betty Two.

“We can blindfold him,” said Betty One.

I watched Boop Three make her way up the stairs. Swaying her hips, I pictured Marci, my Easter bunny boff. Soon she was inching her way down the stairs leaning on the railing with a large bandana cloth. She handed it to Betty One, who held it in front of her mask’s eyeholes, folding it into a thin strip of cloth.

“Upstairs we go,” said Betty Two.

I followed the three Bettys up the stairs. I couldn’t tell if they were even wearing panties. To be naughty, I slipped my hand up Betty Three’s leg as I followed her. She jumped like a scared animal. Marci was more skittish than I remembered. Betty One led us into my daughter’s bedroom.

“Put this on tight. No peeking,” said Betty One.

I did as asked.

“Can you see anything?” asked Betty Two.

“Not a thing. Now what?”

Fingers pulling my shorts down were a good clue.

“You’re going to pleasure each of us, one at a time. The idea is for you to figure out who is who, just from touching,” said One.

“And tasting,” said Two.

“And probing?” I asked.

“Oh yes! Definitely probing!” said One.

“Where do I start?”

“We’ll be lined up, in random order, on Anna’s bed. We’ll start out on our backs, legs spread. We’ll change positions if you want us to. But from now on, we won’t say a word,” Betty One said.

“So we don’t give ourselves away,” Betty Two added.

“All right. Let’s get started.”

They were giving themselves to me in another way, one I was anxious to sample. I heard them take off their masks and take deep breaths of fresh air. The bed springs creaked. I followed the noise and groped forward until I touched a knee. I let my hand trail down to the top of the stocking, then moved cautiously towards the skimpy panties I expected. I was touching bare skin. Even better, the little minxes weren’t wearing panties under their Betty Boop outfits for ease of access.

I knelt down and moved my face forward until I was in the correct position. Squeals and moans didn’t help me identify the first Betty, who was enjoying my tongue between her legs. Her thrusts were almost uncontrollable, warming my face from the repeated impacts of her upper thighs against it.

Her hands pushing my face away meant it was Betty Two’s turn. I made my way blindly to the next body on the bed. Her cunt was even sweeter than the first, but her reaction was more subdued. She only tilted her pussy forward in a rocking motion to match my tongue’s efforts. She also pushed my head up. It was Betty Three’s turn. As I put my mouth near her moist opening, her legs closed on my head. This one was quite sensitive. I tried to remember which of the three was either ticklish or skittish about being touched between her legs. I couldn’t remember if any of them were. I thought I heard Three stifle a scream as I sucked on her clit.

My erection was at full length, rubbing against the frilly cloth ruffle of Anna’s bed. I decided it was time for the main event.

“All of you, get on your hands and knees, backsides to me. Let’s see if my talented penis can remember what you all feel like.”

I found Betty One. Her dress was covering her rear, so I flipped it up. I moved closer and smelled the dust from her costume. Her hand came back, gave my erection a friendly squeeze and helped me guide it into her.

“Oooh.”

She couldn’t help but make a sound of pleasure as I sunk into the warm depths of her willing and ready pussy. I pulled out and pushed back. The rhythm was getting to me. If it was possible, I was getting even harder. But there were two more Bettys to sample.

I found Betty Two in the desired position. A waft of dust teased my nose, perhaps from Two adjusting the position of her costume. The tickle got worse but I was preoccupied with the task at hand. Two was tighter than One. I had to take the penetration much slower. The resistance of her cunt flesh made my erection steel. I could have stayed there and increased my tempo, emptying my balls into her, but there was still number three.

Three let me do the placement of my erection between her cunt lips myself. I could barely get past the outer opening, she was so tight. I worked my way in and out, gradually achieving some depth of penetration.

“Ooooh, God, that feels soooo goood.”

That voice, with her trademark whine, was immediately familiar. It was my daughter Anna’s voice. I pulled off my blindfold. Sure enough, there was Anna, on her knees, my firm erection planted halfway into her virgin cunt. Bree and Sally were standing behind me, one each behind each buttock. There was no way for me to retreat from my position, unless Anna moved forward on her bed.

“Anna, what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be on your way to your grandparents with your mother.”

“I told mom I really wanted a sleep over and that she should go visit her folks without me. It wasn’t fair, Daddy. You had sex with all of my friends on their birthdays. I wanted it too.”

With that, she leaned back, taking another inch of me inside her. Her dress slipped down, covering her butt and my penis. Bree flipped it back up. A puff of dust came up to my nose. The tickle was getting worse. I wiggled my nose to reduce the sensation.

“Honey, this isn’t right.

“Come on, daddy. I want what they got.”

Anna pushed back and grunted. Another inch. She started moving up and back, fucking me even if I didn’t want to be fucking her. My penis was already lubed and sensitive from the warm-up with Bree and Sally. My reactions were instinctive, void of reason and propriety. I pushed all the way in on Anna’s backward motion.

“Oooh, Daddy. They tried to tell me how it would feel, but this is so much better than I ever expected. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your daughter good.”

The deed was done. All she wanted was the good feelings that came along with the act itself. I never could deny her anything she asked for. This time was no different.

“Okay. I want you to have an orgasm, but I’m going to pull out before I have one.”

I pulled back, bumping into her two watchdogs, and then leaned into her, giving her the full length of my erection, then withdrawing and doing it again. This was much more active than I’d done with her two friends. They were the warm-up act for this finale. Anna wiggled and wobbled, moaning with pleasure under my attack. I held her hips, thrusting into her with vigor and resolve. My daughter was getting what she wanted, raising dust as I attacked.

She started to buck and thrash wildly. Her cunt muscles clamped down on my erection.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes,” she cried.

She kept moving. I was enjoying it too, the tightness and the lubrication and her enthusiasm.

“Oh Daddy, I think I came.”

I don’t know what I felt first - my nose tickle from the dust we were raising, or the tingle around the head of my penis. Maybe they happened simultaneously. I was still thrusting, preparing to pull out before shooting my load when the itch in my nose became too much to stand.

“Ahhh...” Short thrust.

“Ahhh...” Short thrust.

“Choooooo!” Full thrust. I blasted snot on the back of my daughter’s dress and sperm into my daughter’s wet cunt.

“Oh, Mr. Marcus, you made a mess. I hope they don’t charge us a cleaning fee,” said Bree.

I fell back onto the floor, legs extended, holding myself up on my elbows. My head was spinning from the drugs and the sexual encounters. Through the door came Marci, in street clothes.

“Oh, did I miss it?” she asked.

“Yes,” said Bree, “but we’re not done yet.”

“So, didn’t you figure out who was who?” Marci asked me.

“No, I didn’t.”

“Well then, you have to try again. Those are the rules,” said Sally.

Marci was already stripping out of her t-shirt and shorts. My wife was supposed to be gone all weekend. I wondered how many times I’d have to play before I got it right. With four of them, there were more chances to get it wrong. So much for resting up.

###

An Original H M Tale

Send feedback to harveymarcus9@hotmail.com
Please write and tell me what holidays or events you’d like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.