Betty Flashes Billy her Big Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, stop that. Don't do that. You shouldn't touch Mommy like that," said Joan.

She was embarrassed that he wanted and expected her to give him sex. She was embarrassed that when he touched her, he made her pussy wet and her nipples erect. Moreover, with her having little control over her sexual libido, especially when drinking, she was embarrassed that she became sexually aroused by him touching and feeling her through her nightgown. Clearly, with his mother knowing better, nonetheless, she wanted to have incestuous sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

"Billy, go back to your room, please. You shouldn't touch Mommy in that sexual way. My body is only for Daddy to touch and not for my son to feel," she said finally albeit halfheartedly admonishing him.

Nonetheless, not taking no for an answer, with him still feeling her, and with her becoming wet and her nipples becoming hard and erect, it was no surprise that she was sexually aroused from Billy touching and feeling her through her nightgown. Hoping that he'd continue touching her and feeling her, she wanted to stroke him. She wanted to suck him. She wanted to fuck him. With her husband not paying her any sexual attention, and with him there for the taking, she was more than consensually willing to have sex with her son.

"Just let me stay for a little while longer," he said while spooning his mother and hugging her while holding her and continuing to feel her nightgown clad body.

With her not stopping him, he lifted the back of her nightgown and pressed his erect, pajama clad cock against his mother's naked, pantiless ass.

"I like holding you and hugging you, Mommy," he said while reaching around the front of her to feel her nightgown clad breasts and finger her erect nipples. "I love feeling your big tits."

# # #

Wanting to return the sexual favor, she wished that she could touch his prick. She'd love to wrap her manicured fingers around his big cock and stroke him. She'd love to take him in her mouth and suck him while staring up at him to see his reaction to his mother blowing him. She'd love him to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

Moreover, not stopping there, she'd love to take him in her pussy to make love to him. Then, humping him faster and harder, she'd love to fuck him. With him so handsome and having such a big cock, and with her in such desperate need of man's touch, she wanted to have sex with him. Only, even though she was horny, having reservations about crossing the incestuous, sexual line, it was wrong for her to have sex with her dimwitted son.

Yet, even though she banned him from her bedroom and from sleeping with her in her bed, still not taking no for an answer, Billy was determined to touch and feel his mother's nearly, naked body through her nightgown. Every time he saw his mother in the kitchen, the hall, or the living room, he was always touching her, feeling her, hugging her, humping her, and groping her. When he wasn't feeling her through her clothes, he was groping her through her nightgown.

"Billy, stop that. Don't you dare," she said slapping his hand away from her nightgown. You shouldn't lift Mommy's nightgown," said Joan. "I'm so embarrassed, Billy. I'm so embarrassed. You shouldn't be seeing Mommy's naked ass and pussy," she said even though she wasn't embarrassed and even though she wanted to show him her naked ass and pussy.

Again, with her husband no longer paying her any sexual attention, craving a man's sexual touch, Joan was sexually frustrated and continually horny. Other than masturbating herself, and other than Billy continually groping her, with her needing a good, hard fuck, it had been a long time since Joan had sex. It had been a long time since she felt a hard prick in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

Other than having forbidden sex with her son, it had been a long time since a man felt her naked breasts, squeezed her naked ass, sucked her erect nipples, and fingered her wet pussy. Again, other than Billy's stiff prick, it had been a long time since she stroked, sucked, and fucked a man's cock. With Billy not even realizing that he had sexually aroused his mother, not fully understanding what sex was, when in bed with her, he continually rubbed his pajama clad, erect cock against his mother's nightgown clad ass.

Then, seemingly, his favorite thing to do, he reached around her to feel her big tits through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples. Clearly, sexually attracted to his mother's big breasts, he loved touching, feeling, and fondling her nightgown clad breasts. After a while, with her favorably reacting to his sexual touches, she loved him pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She even took his hand and showed him how to rub and finger her naked pussy and rub her swollen clit.

"Oh, Billy. This will be our little secret but that feels so good when you touch Mommy in that special way," she said while guiding his hand and his fingers from her big tits to her warm, wet pussy. "I love it when you masturbate me."

Clearly, with her giving him her consent to sexually feel her big breasts, finger her erect nipples through her nightgown, rub her clit, and finger fuck her naked pussy, he continued sexually abusing his mother. With him making her horny and sexually frustrated, reluctantly albeit consensually, something that she never thought she'd do with her own son, she finally reached her hand down and took his stiff prick in her hand. With it a long time since she felt a hard prick in her hand, she loved fondling his erect cock while slowly stroking her son's big dick.

# # #

As soon as she started slowly stroking him, clearly enjoying the sexual touch of his mother's hand, he calmed right down. Not stopping with giving her son a slow, hand job, allowing him access to her big tits, she removed her breasts from her nightgown. She allowed him to continue touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts. Then, directing her nipples to his mouth, she allowed him to suck her erect nipples while she still stroked and fondled his hard prick.

Billy continued feeling and fondling his mother's big breasts while sucking her nipples. Then, stroking him faster and stroking him harder, Joan was determined to make him cum so that he'd leave her alone to get dressed and return to his bedroom. Surprising her, covered with his cum, something her husband didn't do, when he ejaculated, her son ejaculated a huge gush of cum that shot up two feet in the air. When she looked up to watch him cumming, giving her another cum bath, she had Billy's cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

"Oh, my God, Billy. Where did all of that cum come from? That was a lot of cum. You made a mess of Mommy," she said laughing while wiping her son's cum from her face, hair, and naked breasts. "Look at me. I have your cum everywhere," she said with a laugh. "Your father never ejaculated as much cum."

He looked as if he had done something wrong. He looked as if he had hurt his mother. He looked as if he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, Mommy. I didn't mean to make a mess of you. When it started coming out of my penis, as much as I try to stop it, I can't stop it," said Billy.

She kissed her son on the forehead.

"It's okay, Billy. It's not your fault," she said. "It's nothing that I can't wipe away," she said continuing to wipe her face, hair, and naked breasts with her hand towel. "See? It's all gone," she said wiping gobs of his cum from her face with her fingers. Then, she took her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean.

Clearly, she should have told Betty what to expect with Billy's recent outburst of inappropriate, sexual behavior. Yet, not wanting her or anyone to know that she was having incestuous sex with her mentally challenged son, she'd be embarrassed. With Betty as friendly as she was outgoing, no doubt, if Betty knew that Joan was having sex with Billy, she'd want to have sex with him, too. If Betty knew that she was having sex with her son, and with Betty not having a filter for what she said, the whole neighborhood would know that she was having sex with her son.

# # #

Later that morning, when his mother was sitting at the kitchen table, Billy walked in the kitchen naked. Something that she never expected him to do, he stuck his horny hand down her nightgown top and groped her big tits. Clearly, he took her allowing him to feel her naked breasts when in bed with her as his open invitation to feel her naked breasts now and any time that he wanted to feel her naked breasts.

Instead of stopping him, she allowed him to remove her naked breasts from her nightgown. She allowed him to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked, D cup breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. She allowed him to lean forward to take her erect nipple in his mouth, first one and then the other.

"Oh, Billy, you shouldn't do this. You're making Mommy all wet," she said. "You're making me want to suck your cock. You're making me want you to cum in my mouth and all over my face. You're making me want you to give me another cum bath," she said.

Instead of pushing him away, with his mother continually horny and sexually frustrated, he had sexually aroused her again. Able to have a sexual orgasm just from Billy fondling her naked breast, fingering her erect nipples, and sucking her tits, she wanted him to give her a sexual orgasm. She needed to cum.

Then, returning the sexual favor, she did something she had never done before but always wanted to do. While sitting at the kitchen table drinking her coffee, she willingly stroked her son's cock while leaning forward to suck his big prick. Again, something she thought that she'd never do, surprising even herself, she took his erect prick in her mouth. She continued stroking her son while sucking him. Again, determined for him to cum in her mouth, she didn't stop stroking him and sucking him until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth.

Shocking but true, Joan blew her son. She sucked his cock. She allowed Billy to cum in her mouth. With Joan becoming an incestuous whore, she even allowed him to cum all over her face and across her nightgown covered breasts. Awash with her son's cum again, as if it was facial crème, she wiped his cum all over her face.

Again, something she thought that she'd never do, surprising even herself, she took his erect prick in her mouth again and again. When she wasn't stroking Billy's cock, she was sucking his big prick. She stroked her son while sucking him.

Again, determined for him to cum in her mouth, she didn't stop stroking him and sucking him until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Then, again when she removed his still, erect prick from her lips, he involuntarily ejaculated a second load of cum all over her pretty face. She was literally covered with her son's cum.

"Oh, Billy," she said laughing while wiping cum from her face, hair, and breasts. "You gave Mommy another cum bath. Look at me. I have cum everywhere," she said while laughing.

Billy looked down at his mother dripping with cum.

"Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help it," he said.

Later that night, with her husband still at work and working overtime to cover the next shift, Billy returned to his mother's bedroom naked. In anticipation of having sex with his mother, he already had a huge, throbbing and pulsating erection. Instead of asking him to leave, she pushed the covers aside and welcomed him in her bed.

When he rested beside her, again, something she had never done before, while imagining that he was someone else, a famous actor, perhaps, she mounted him. She mounted her son ready to make love to him and to fuck him. While kissing him, French kissing him, she reached her horny hand down and directed his stiff prick to her pussy.

She gently humped him until his erect prick slid inside of her warm, wet pussy. Then, humping him harder and humping him faster, instead of making love to her son, she fucked him. Joan fucked her son in the way that Billy fucked his mother. She continued humping him harder and faster until she had a sexual orgasm from his cock. With her no longer able to get pregnant, and with them having unprotected sex, she even allowed Billy to cum in her pussy.

# # #

To look at Billy, until he opened his mouth to speak, one would never know that he was emotionally incapable of being left alone. A very happy man, he attended a special school for the mentally challenged. A good-looking man, he grew tall and strong. As long as he didn't speak, and with him so very handsome, women noticed him and, giving him the eye, they stared at him.

Yet, other than his mother, the only woman he noticed was Betty. He liked Betty. He probably even loved her. In the way that he continually stared at her huge breasts, whenever he saw her, no doubt, while imagining her topless, he undressed her with his eyes.

Clearly and no doubt, he was sexually attracted to her big tits in the same way that he was sexually attracted to his mother's big tits. Betty certainly had big breasts. Having bigger breasts than his mother's D cup breasts, she had triple D cup breasts or, interchangeable with the definition, of F cups.

At that age where her hormones controlled her sexual feelings, and with her a horny whore, Betty wondered if Billy had developed sexually. Then, when she noticed his cock tenting his jeans, she wondered if he could maintain an erection long enough to have sex. She'd love to make love to him. She'd love to fuck him. Finally, when she caught him mindlessly staring at the big impressions that her huge breasts made in her blouse, she decided to have some sexy fun and sexually tease him.

She wondered how far she'd go in her sexual seduction of him. If she sexually teased him enough, she wondered if he'd touch her tits and feel her tits on his own volition or if she'd have to coax him and even have to ask him to touch her and feel her. Something she'd love to see, touch, stroke, and suck, she wondered if he'd allow her to see his erect cock. With her continually horny, again, she wondered if he'd allow her to masturbate him, blow him, and/or fuck him.

Deliberately, sexually teasing him, she wore a low-cut, button blouse without a bra. Even though her breasts were huge, she didn't need to wear a bra. Her breasts stood proud. Unbuttoning the top two buttons, she deliberately flashed him a long, sexy line of cleavage. She knew he'd be staring at all that he shouldn't see but all that she wanted him to see of her naked breasts. As she had planned, staring at what he could see of her big, naked breasts with his mouth gaping open, Billy never removed his eyes from all that he could see of Betty's big tits.

Continuing to sexually tease him, Betty leaned in front of him to give him down-blouse views of her huge breasts. With her well aware that men have the ability to feel a woman's breast with any part of their body, she put that to the test. She rested her breasts against his shoulder when leaning to get something. She watched his cock grow bigger until it looked as if it was going to burst through his jeans.

# # #

"Billy, would you mind if I practiced my yoga moves," asked Betty with her having an ulterior motive of exhibitionism in mind?

With what he could already see of her big breasts, memorizing them, and with her beautiful face and her big, blue eyes hypnotizing him, he stared at her as if he was dreaming.

"No, go ahead. I don't mind," he said.

She stood from the couch.

"I'll be right back. I need to change into my yoga outfit," she said disappearing in Joan's bedroom.

Not knowing what yoga was nor what a yoga outfit was, Billy remained on the couch curious what Betty would do and what she'd wear while doing it.

Going all out, Betty returned wearing a short skirt without wearing panties and a low-cut, sheer, and sexy top that showed her long, line of cleavage. While doing her yoga routine, she'd not only be flashing Billy her nearly, naked breasts but also, she'd be flashing him her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy, too. Other than undressing in front of her bedroom window with the shade not pulled and the light on, with her never having flashed Billy before, she was nervous.

She wondered what his reaction would be to seeing so much of her naked body as she was willing to show now. She wondered if he'd reach out and touch her. She wondered if he'd feel her naked tits. She wondered if he'd mount her while she was on the floor and fuck her.

# # #

Betty moved to the floor and laid on her back. While she went through all of her practice poses on the floor, never removing his eyes from her, he sat on the couch staring at all that he could see of her exposed breasts, her exposed ass, and her exposed pussy. Laying straight out, the hem of her short nightgown was up to her crotch. Then, facing him, she raised one leg while flashing him her red, naked pussy and naked ass before raising the other leg to flash him her red, naked pussy and her ass.

Repeating that move a dozen times, then, sitting up, she rested with her legs crossed and with her red pussy continually exposed. Then, she turned away from him. she moved to her hands and knees with her shapely, partially nightgown clad ass facing him. She lowered her forehead to the floor and returned sitting back on her haunches. Again, while flashing him her naked ass and the back of her red, naked pussy, she did that movement a dozen times again.

Then, turning back to face him, while deliberately, sexually teasing him, she pushed her hands against the floor. Slowly raising her body higher and higher, while leaning against the wall, she did a handstand. Totally, exposing her beautiful, naked body, she motionlessly remained like that with her short skirt up to her waist and exposing her naked pussy and her naked ass.

Expecting that they would, while she continued standing on her hands, her big, heavy, naked breasts fell out of her t-shirt top. With her t-shirt up to her shoulders and covering her face, nearly naked now, she exposed her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her nearly, naked breasts to Billy. Surprising her, Billy was already masturbating himself while sitting on the couch and staring at her naked body. He had his big, erect, naked prick in his hand while stroking himself faster and harder.

"Oh, Billy," said Betty getting down from her handstand and turning to look at him. "Don't waste that. Here, let me help you," she said.

While staring up at him, she took his erect prick from his hand and stroked him harder and faster. Then, while continuing to stare up at him with her big, blue eyes, something she thought, she'd never do but had always wanted to do, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth. Betty was blowing Billy. She was finally sucking his cock. Something that she wanted to do since he took her to his prom four years ago when he was 18-years-old, she couldn't believe she was finally sucking his prick now.

Seemingly with him never having never been blown before, other than the blowjobs that he received from his mother, it didn't take him very long to ejaculate a load of cum in her mouth. Only, having no idea, she didn't know that his mother sucked her son's prick regularly. Not done cumming, when she removed his prick from her lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face. In the way that he gave his mother regular cum baths, he gave Betty a cum bath, too.

Finally finishing her yoga routine, she relaxed on the couch beside Billy. She sat beside him with the hem of her nightgown up to her crotch and her naked breasts out of her nightgown top. She took his hand and moved his fingers to her naked pussy. Showing him where to touch her, in the way that he masturbated his mother, he masturbated Betty. Approaching his bedtime, not wanting to keep him up much later than that, she wanted him to maintain his normal bedtime routine.