Between Miss Benjamin's Thighs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Barton pressed his semi-erect cock against Carla's lips, forcing them open. He grabbed hold of her ponytail and started fucking her mouth. "Suck me, you little slut!"

Carla started sucking him and soon his cock was as big as she remembered it. Her initial shame of being treated like a piece of fuck meat by these men disappeared and she started enjoying herself. Mr Schuchter's relentless pounding into her cunt made wet and squishy sounds every time as his balls slammed into her clit. Mr Barton kept forcing her to deep throat him, panting harder and harder every time she did so.

Both men were going faster and harder. Carla could feel that they didn't have far to go. Neither did she. Mr Schuchter's hands kept pulling her tits, pinching her nipples. His cock was ravaging her cunt. She loved every second of it and didn't want it to end. But it had to end. Before she knew what hit her, she let out a cry around Mr Barton's cock, her body shook violently and her cunt contracted hard around Mr Schuchter's cock. Her second orgasm of the afternoon was enough to set Mr Schuchter off. He groaned out loud as he thrust deep inside her for the last time and blew his load. Mr Barton didn't keep them waiting. With a solid hold of Carla's head he shoved his cock down her throat again and started shooting his load. She slowly pulled out and shot the last of it on her face. With the two men pulled out of her holes, Carla sank down on the floor. Mr Schuchter pulled his condom off his shaft and dripped it on her tits.

"Look at her," he smiled at Mr Barton as he put his boxers and pants back on. "Covered in our cum. You can't ask for a better slut than that."

"She's a wonderful cock slut," agreed Mr Barton and held the door open for his friend as they got ready to leave. He turned around and looked at Carla. "You might want to clean up before you leave. We'll see you soon, babe!"

With those words the men were gone. Carla looked at her cum covered face and tits in the mirror. Her tits had huge red marks on them and she knew they were going to turn into bruises by the morning. Her pussy was just as red and it and her thighs were shining with her fuck juices. With the taste of Mr Barton's cum still on her tongue she cleaned herself and got her clothes back on. She cancelled her kickboxing class and went home, wondering again if it was all a dream.

For the next two weeks Carla kept wishing for a message from Mr Schuchter and Mr Barton, but there was nothing. She was starting to think that they didn't want her cunt anymore. She picked up a few guys at nightclubs and fucked them, but they couldn't satisfy her hunger. She had a constant tingle in her cunt and she thought that everybody in her vicinity could smell her wet cunt. How could these men have such power over her cunt.

Then on a Friday afternoon Mrs Leighton knocked on her classroom door and motioned for Carla to come out in the corridor. "I know this is highly irregular," she whispered to Carla. "Mr Tatchev, Luke Tatchev's father, called me and he has some concerns regarding Luke. As you know, Mrs Tatchev left the family and Luke is having problems adjusting and Mr Tatchev wants to know if there's anything he can do to help his son. He mentioned the advice you've given the Bartons and Schuchters and he was hoping that he could get the same service from you."

Carla's pussy tingled. She'd seen Mr Tatchev. He was tall and good looking and she'd been immediately attracted to him. If he wanted to fuck her she didn't mind at all. "That wouldn't be a problem," she smiled at Mrs Leighton, hoping that the older woman couldn't see what was going on inside her head. "When does he wish to meet with me?"

"Oh, that's the second thing," Mrs Leighton said apologetically. "Mr Tatchev manages a hotel and he can't leave it in the afternoon. He said that Luke will go to his grandmother tonight so if you wouldn't mind dropping in on your way home, he has plenty of rooms where you can talk without being disturbed."

More like fuck without being disturbed, Carla thought longingly. "OK, Mrs Leighton," she smiled. "Will you call him back and make the arrangements?"

Mrs Leighton looked visibly relieved that Carla had agreed to this unconventional meeting with her pupil's father.

Carla returned to the classroom and couldn't help smiling. The mention of Mr Schuchter and Mr Barton must mean that the two men were also going to be there. But even if they weren't, she couldn't wait to fuck Mr Tatchev. She went over her outfit in her head. She was wearing a black turtleneck t-shirt today, with black pants that sat tight around her ass. Underneath them she had one of her sexiest black lace bras and a matching g-string. That would surely do.

The last hour of the day went so slowly that Carla was convinced there was something wrong with her watch. She could feel her pussy getting increasingly wet as she thought of what lay ahead. At the sound of the bell she managed to get her pupils out in record time and then she closed up and headed straight for her car. Her legs were like jelly by the time she reached Mr Tatchev's hotel. There was a young girl in the reception.

"My name is Miss Benjamin," she said. "I'm here to meet Mr Tatchev."

"Oh yes," said the girl. "Mr Tatchev is in his penthouse suite, he asked you to go straight up."

As Carla walked into the penthouse suite she was greeted by three men. Mr Schuchter and Mr Barton grinned at her as Mr Tatchev walked up to shake her hand. "Miss Benjamin," he smiled. "It's such a pleasure to finally have you here."

"The pleasure is all mine," she replied.

"I sincerely hope not," Mr Tatchev smiled back. "My friends here have told me so much about your tight little cunt, I had to try you for myself."

"Be a doll and get naked so that we can see your delicious assets," Mr Barton walked up to Carla and kissed her.

"We've missed having our cocks inside you, babe," Mr Schuchter continued.

"Well, let's not waste any more time," said Mr Tatchev. "Do as Ted said, hon, strip!"

As Carla pulled her clothes off in front of the men, they started rubbing their crotches.

"I have lube and condoms here," Mr Tatchev pointed at a table. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall off. He then stepped out of his boxers. With his cock in hand he walked up to Carla who was now naked. "Get on your knees and suck me hard, whore."

Carla was immensely turned on by his command and did as she was told. It didn't take him long to grow to an impressive 9 thick inches in her mouth. He pulled her off him and slid a condom on his shaft. He lay down on the thick carpet. "Ride me, like a little slut," he commanded her.

She straddled his hips and slowly sank down on his fuck meat. It was deliciously big in her tight cunt. They both moaned as he started filling her. He reached up and started kneading her tits. "Oh yeah, I can see why you guys want more of this cunt."

Mr Barton walked up to Carla with his cock in hand. He'd taken his pants and shorts off as well. "Now you suck me, babe," he smiled and forced his cock across Carla's lips. She sucked him hungrily, desperate to taste his juice again. All too soon he took his cock back. "Easy does it, you hungry little thing," he laughed. "Today I have something else planned."

Mr Barton walked over to the condoms and slid one onto his cock. Then he came back to where Carla and Mr Tatchev were now fucking furiously, with his cock seeking itself deeper into her cunt with every thrust. "Hold her tight, Matt," he said to Mr Tatchev who wrapped his arms around Carla and pulled her against him. Her tits crushed against his hairy chest and he kissed her deeply. For the time being his cock was just filling her cunt, not fucking her at all.

Carla felt something cold against her asshole. Then there was a squirt and she could feel her anal passage filling up with lube. Mr Barton was going to fuck her ass. He was going to fuck her ass with that big cock of his while Mr Tatchev's big cock was in her cunt. That was never going to work. She wanted to protest but she couldn't break free from Mr Tatchev's kiss and his tongue in her mouth stopped her from being able to speak. With a final dollop of lube on his cock, Mr Barton started pressing his cock against Carla's puckered asshole. Slowly, but surely, the lube did its thing and soon his entire cockhead filled Carla's tight ass. She was crying with pain as he moaned with pleasure.

"Relax your ass, babe," he said to her. "If you don't, this is going to be really painful for you, but still pleasurable for me."

She knew that what he was saying was right and she tried her best to relax as he inched his way deeper and deeper. Soon her cunt and ass were filled to the brink, there was no more fuck space in her. Then Mr Tatchev released his grip on her upper body and started fucking her cunt again. Mr Tatchev and Mr Barton worked up a rhythm to suit their double penetration and, despite herself, Carla started enjoying it. There was something so animal about how they were using her and the pain mixed with the pleasure.

Through her tears she saw Mr Schuchter coming towards her. He kneeled next to her and she opened her mouth. He laughed softly when she hungrily devoured her third cock. The air was full of wet sounds and fuck smells and Carla concentrated on sucking Mr Schuchter dry. She didn't know whose hands were kneading her tits and she didn't care. This was the most depraved sex she'd ever had and it was also the best.

Carla came right then and there, but the men didn't care. They just kept fucking her and she was soon horny again. With each cock thrust she kept thinking to herself, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Her body was shining with sweat and she could tell from the grunts of the men who were fucking her that they didn't have far to go. She let herself go once more. She cried out on Mr Schuchter's cock and that was his signal to shoot his load in her mouth, in her hair, on her face and on her tits. Then Mr Tatchev released himself deep inside her cunt and before he was done, Mr Barton let out a satisfied groan and he pushed himself deep inside her ass to cum.

The men pulled themselves out of Carla and Mr Schuchter manoeuvred her onto her back and held her legs wide apart. Her fuck holes were gaping wide as they emptied their condoms on her pussy and stomach.

"Stay there, slut," Mr Tatchev ordered her and she didn't dare let her legs down as the men got dressed. When they sat down on the couches to finish their drinks he turned to her again. "We're done. Get dressed and get out of here."

"Is there anywhere I can clean up?" Carla asked as she saw her dishevelled hair and cum covered body in a mirror.

"No."

Carla burned with humiliation as she got dressed, using her g-string to wipe the cum off her face and hair. As she headed for the door, Mr Barton walked up to her and handed her a plastic bag.

"We're expecting you hear for another parent-teacher conference the same time next week," he said to her. "But next time, we don't care how you do it, but we won't accept any excuses, when you walk through this door, the clothes in this bag is all you'll be wearing. Is that clear?"

Carla nodded as he shoved her out through the door. She could hear the men laughing as she walked off. It wasn't until she was safe at home, getting undressed to shower all that sex off her, that she dared check the contents of the bag. It didn't contain much. There was a black bra, much too small and really only a shelf to serve her tits on, not covering her nipples. Then there was a matching pair of underpants that showed off her triangular bush and had an generous cock holes to give access to both her cunt and her ass. Finally there was a pair of stilettos that were higher than anything Carla had ever walked with.

Carla now knew that she wasn't the teacher anymore. She'd turned into her pupils' dads' whore. But she couldn't wait for next week.

12