Between Two Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About fifteen minutes passed like that and I brought myself to the brink a couple times, but stopped short of cumming. We did not just touch ourselves, but touched each other too. I could tell John was using a lot of self-control to keep from jumping me, but it finally became too much for the poor boy and he reached for me. I hadn’t heard a peep from upstairs, so I figured it was safe. I didn’t hold back, but instead leaned down and took his cock in my mouth. The head was dripping already and I licked up all that sticky precum before sliding down his shaft and almost swallowing him whole. John was shaking and I tickled his sac with my nails. He didn’t let me suck him for long because he was afraid he was going to go in my mouth and he wanted more than that, so he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me onto my back. First he attacked my breasts, pulling up my top and hungrily sucking on them. God, I’d been waiting for this all day!

John caught each nipple in turn and licked and sucked and nibbled it while I clutched his face to my chest. My breasts were on fire and I felt like I could cum just from his touching me there. But he didn’t just touch me there. He was rubbing my pussy through my pajama bottoms too. It was all so intense that I started to moan pretty loudly before I remembered you-know-who was upstairs and made myself quiet down.

The sofa bed squeaked loudly as John crawled down between my legs and made my panties and pants disappear. I was thinking maybe we should move onto the floor when we got down to the real sex. John pulled my legs over his shoulders and my pussy open and flicking his tongue over me. I was glad I’d allowed for the chance of some fooling around on this trip and groomed myself. I like to keep my light brown thatch nicely trimmed if I think someone is going to be down there. John was kissing my pussy with as much passion as he kissed my mouth and I arched my back, pushing my hips at him while I grabbed onto the sides of the bed. He was sucking my lips while his tongue stabbed inside me and I shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure crashed against me. I was so horny from all the teasing that day that I really didn’t need any foreplay, but I’m not going to say no if a guy wants to go down on me. “John,” I gasped his name over and over again. I opened my eyes and for a second I thought I saw a shadow move by the railing above us. Was Eric awake? I couldn’t concentrate on that question because John started sucking my clit and every thought was pushed out of my mind.

“Yess…” I moaned. “Yesss…God yesss…ohhhh Johnnnn…” My pussy flooded his mouth as I came and John didn’t quit. Even when I pleaded for a break he kept licking me and I could feel myself building to a second climax. All the day’s events must have had an effect on him too because ordinarily he would have been trying to get inside me at that point. I shut my eyes and laid back and let him have his fun while I had mine.

I don’t know what it was, but I just sensed something and my eyes flew open to find Eric standing over me, stroking his sizable erection. What the hell was he doing? I looked down, but John’s face was buried in my pussy and he hadn’t seen his brother standing there and watching us. My eyes flitted back to Eric and he was smiling at me while he touched himself. My eyes were drawn downward and I saw my guess about what I’d felt through his jeans was right, Eric was bigger than his brother, not really longer, but definitely thicker. I knew I should say something and cover up, yell, “Get out of here,” but I didn’t do any of that because John started tonguing my clit again and instead I grasped both my breasts and arched my back while crying out.

Eric came closer and knelt down beside me. He reached out to touch me and I shook my head no, but he didn’t pay attention. He covered my hand with his and then moved my hand away, rubbing my breast. Eric rolled my nipple expertly and any remaining thoughts I had of making him go away quickly evaporated. I know it was wrong, but everything felt too good for me to stop. Eric leaned down and started sucking my breast and the feeling of having two mouths on my body at once, both of them focused on pleasing me, was indescribable. Eric’s tongue would flick across my nipple while John’s would glide over my clit. The brothers worked in tandem, almost like they knew what each other was doing. Maybe John did know his brother was there at that point, Eric was blocking my view down below now and I didn’t know what was going on in that living room except that the brothers were bout to give my a shattering orgasm. As he leaned over, Eric’s cock brushed against my hand and instinctively I grasped it.

“GOD!” I cried, cumming for the third time that day and I knew it wouldn’t be the last either. I was twisted and writhing on the bed, caught between two men who were not showing me any mercy. They’d made me totally theirs and I knew I would go along with whatever happened next.

“Hey, I was wondering if you were just going to watch all night.” I heard John say as he lifted his glazed face from between my legs.

“Nah, you know me. Becca’s even hotter than you said, I couldn’t just stay on the sidelines.” Eric answered.

What was going on here? Why wasn’t John mad? He saw Eric touching me and didn’t seem pissed at all. I realized then that I was still holding Eric’s cock. John had to see that too. Didn’t John care? I was so confused, but I didn’t have any time to process it at all because the two brothers went right back to work on me and my body betrayed me by loving everything they did.

For a couple minutes the brothers were side by side, each sucking one of my breasts while their hands were all over me. It was every bit as amazing as I thought it could be to be the complete center of attention. Then John moved back down and lifted my legs while Eric kept touching me. John slipped his cock right into my dripping pussy and I moaned and pushed up at him. John was kneeling and he held my hips while he thrust into me, leaving his brother plenty of room to keep sucking on my breasts and even kiss me. When Eric first kissed me I tried not to react, but he really knew how to kiss and I couldn’t resist him. I ran my fingers through Eric’s hair and held his lips to mine, happily accepting his tongue, while his brother was working his cock into me down below. What a bizarre situation! I found Eric’s cock with my hand again and started jerking him off. I didn’t think it was fair that John had all the fun. John was pumping into me harder and harder and I got so wet from the hot friction that his cock was creating. Meanwhile his brother kept alternating between sucking on my breasts and kissing me and I was coming close to yet another orgasm. The brothers were making me feel like some kind of porn queen and I felt sexier than I ever had in my life.

The scene was too hot for John too, because he only fucked me for a few minutes before he was roaring and shooting inside me. I grasped him with my pussy, milking his cock and pulling every last drop of his cum inside me. It was a little too quick for me and I wasn’t able to cum, but everything felt so good I didn’t even care. Little did I know I wasn’t done for the night.

As soon as John moved away, Eric took his place between my legs. Eric turned me over onto my hands and knees and I was so stunned I didn’t resist. Letting Eric fondle me was one thing, but was John really prepared to let his brother fuck me too? Apparently, because as soon as I was in place I felt Eric’s cock press into me from behind. He stretched me wide open, filling me much more than his brother had and I hung my head and whimpered, “Yesss…” I’m not all about size, but width is important and Eric was just the right size to fill me up and touch every nerve in my pussy. God, his cock felt wonderful. He was holding onto my hips and pulling me back into him and I could feel Eric’s balls slapping between my thighs. Eric took me faster and harder than John had, driving his cock as deep inside me as he could get it. My cries grew louder and louder as Eric fucked me. He was definitely going to make me cum where his brother had fallen short.

“Fuuuuccckkkk Becca…fffuuuccckkkk…” Eric grunted. He leaned over my back and reached down to grasp both my breasts, pinching my nipples

“Eeeerrrriiicccc!” I screamed. The sofa bed felt like it was going to collapse out from underneath us.

John was kneeling by my head and when I looked up he pressed his spent cock to my lips. Taking him in my mouth seemed only natural and sucked John down, tasting my pussy on his cock while his brother fucked me from behind. Now that I was taking two cocks at the same time I really did feel like a porn star. I have to admit, I was so focused on what Eric was doing to me that I really couldn’t do much for John and it was more up to him to fuck my mouth. I could feel John slowly getting hard again, but before he could I was cumming and so was Eric. In fact, we almost came at the same time.

Eric shoved into me with a savage final thrust and I felt him unleash inside me. Right on the heels of that, I exploded and I had to turn away from John’s cock or I think I would have passed out from lack of oxygen. I think I experienced sensory overload because everything became a blur after that. I can vaguely remember the brothers standing over me and talking about me. I think I heard the words “hot” and “piece of ass” being thrown around. Shortly afterward, Eric went back upstairs and John came back to bed with me. He held me against him and I was asleep in seconds.

By the morning light the events of that night seemed like a dream. When I thought about it I just couldn’t believe it happened. John just wasn’t the type of guy to let that happen. And I never thought I would do anything like that. Oddly, John and Eric acted like nothing happened. John was just as sweet as he’d always been and Eric went back to being a normal brother. When neither of them brought it up I didn’t have the guts to. We packed up our things and Eric took us to the train. The only sign that anything had happened took place then, as Eric palmed my ass and gave me a goodbye kiss that was anything but friendly. In fact, the kiss left me completely breathless.

I felt like if I didn’t say something I was going to burst and I brought it up on the train. At first he denied that it had been set up, but John finally broke down and admitted it. Apparently they had been doing this sort of thing since high school, where they shared one of Eric’s girlfriends. He couldn’t really give me a good reason for it except that it was some weird way of seeking approval. I told John I didn’t appreciate being passed to his brother like that, but when he asked if I enjoyed the experience I couldn’t lie to him. I told John it was the hottest thing I’d ever done. But I did make sure that John understood it could never happen again.

That night put a rift between us. Maybe if John had said something first and I had been given the chance to say yes to the threesome I would have said yes, though I doubt it, but I was pissed that he’d manipulated me that way. I knew that all of Eric’s come-ons that entire night had been about testing my limits. In the end I couldn’t get past it. I knew I would never trust John completely again and I broke up with him. I still can’t decide how I feel about the whole thing. Yeah I was mad at John and Eric, but they did show me one of the greatest nights of my life!

End