Beware the Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure it is. This only makes half sense if it's to damage my dad. That's fucking dirty, man."

"Said the beacon of integrity," Bull shrugged. "It wasn't my call to make, son. I'm only paid to look after you. Don't go thinking you're a saint, though. From what I gathered, you're quite a detestable brat." Bull flipped the crepe and spread some cheese on top of it. "Fuck, I forgot to buy butter. Shit, you don't mind, right?"

Calvin's blood boiled. "CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND STOP COOKING AS I SPEAK TO YOU?" He screamed, then threw all the bags that were sitting on the table on the floor. "Fucking answer my questions and stop joking around, damn it!"

Bull calmly turned the stove off and put the pan away from the heat, then turned back towards Calvin and effortlessly hurled him by the neck to the wall behind them. "Quiet down, kid! What makes you think you have the right to raise your voice here?"

"Ugh", Calvin growled in pain.

"Do you think I'm here as your fucking personal maid and that you get to push me around? Take a good look at yourself, kid, then look at me. You're in no position to defy me."

"Wh-what happened to the whole being ordered to keep me safe thing?" Calving stuttered as he got up to his knees.

"In our business this mostly means not killing you, idiot. You're more valuable to us and our employer alive, but that doesn't mean you're untouchable. You should be grateful I'm the one tasked to keep guard on you." Bull grabbed Calvin by the back of the neck and pushed him down again. "Now don't get up! Clean up all this mess, right now."

Calvin got on all fours and crawled towards the food spilled on the ground. "Fucking pumped babysitter," he muttered to himself.

"And you're a fucking man-child, kid. You crepe is ready, it's on the pan. I'll go to my room and take a nap, make sure to get this kitchen clean by the time I come back," Bull said, grabbing a loaf of bread from a bag on the ground and going back to his room, locking the door on his way in.

Humiliated, Calvin cursed Bull, his dad and all people he could think of. "Fucking joke, this is all a joke." He sat on the chair looking at all the food on the ground, reflecting about his newfound situation in despair.

--

It took two hours until Calvin managed to clean up the mess he made. He gave up a few times and went to his room, thinking this was beneath him, work for the plebs. Yet, the visible bruise Bull's offensive left in his neck was enough to convince him that, if this was a joke, someone went too far.

The tapioca crepe Bull made was tasteless, with just some melted shredded mozzarella with no salt, butter or anything to season it. The cake in his room wasn't too great either. Too dry and surprisingly bland for such a simple cake. There were more ingredients on the bags but aside from eggs - which Calvin broke in his tantrum - there wasn't anything he could eat right away or easily cook.

In his time alone, Calvin inspected every single window, every door and every drawer in search for anything that could help him. A knife, a fork, a screwdriver. All windows had iron bars and the doors that led outside had reinforced locks. There were only two drawers with locks, in the kitchen, and no other drawer at all except for the one in Calvin's bedroom.

The bathroom was empty. No mirror, no toothpick or toothpaste or even soap. Calvin wasn't even given spare clothes or dry towels to bathe.

In the kitchen, all the dishes were locked in a cabinet above the sink. No glass bottles in the fridge, the clean water came out of a ceramic filter.

He could use the bed clothes or perhaps the make-shift curtains as means of a weapon to suffocate Bull, but Calvin was sure he would subjugate him in seconds, then probably beat him a new one for good measure.

There was no way to attempt anything in his sleep either. Calvin could wander around in the house but he was hopelessly out of ideas to hope for.

Except for the jar and the glass in his bedroom.

After inspecting them, the base of the jar was made of thicker glass, and would likely be better as a weapon, he thought. He brought it to the kitchen, the room farthest away from where Bull was at, and rehearsed how to break the glass and make a handle out of the curtains.

Birds were flocking in trees and chirping outside. It was getting dark.

--

Knock, knock. "Wake up, kid. I'll make us dinner."

Bull was standing outside of Calvin's room, which was lying on the bed, curled in a ball. Calvin said nothing in return. He remained motionless as Bull walked away and quietly grabbed the piece of hard glass wrapped with the bed sheets and cautiously hid it in his back by the waistline. Five layers of fabric were all it had to protect Calvin from cutting himself, but even if that happened, it would still be worth it if he got what he wanted.

"So you did what I asked you to. Nice one, kid," Bull congratulated as Calvin entered the kitchen. He had gotten a pressure cooker and a smaller pan and was rinsing the starch off the rice. "Come, have a seat. Food won't be fancy these days, I'll cook us some beans with pork sausage and white rice for dinner. You noticed we have a TV, right? It doesn't tune to any channels but there's a flash drive with a fuck ton of things we can watch."

Calvin just nodded at Bull. "Make sure you season the food his time. And this is not vacations, you know? How am I supposed to relax knowing I can't leave the house?"

Apparently Bull hasn't heard all the shattering of glass that happened half an hour earlier, which baffled Calvin.

"Hey, mind your tongue! I'm a mercenary, I'm no chef," Bull quipped, "but my food is at least serviceable. I certainly won't complain if you decide to move your lazy ass and cook something better for us, though."

"I don't cook." Calvin was sitting at the other extreme of the table where Bull was preparing the food. He wouldn't be able to move that swiftly to strike without him noticing. It wasn't the right time. "I have people to cook for me."

"Fucking show-off," Bull scoffed.

"So what's the deal with my dad? What's the ransom? Perhaps I can pay the amount myself, even a bonus for yourself, if you let me free."

"Knock if off, kid, you're not getting any information from me. Let me explain it to you," Bull said as he turned around with the bowl of clean rice. "In my team we compartmentalize Intel. This means I don't have to know what I don't need to know, get it? 'Sides, if money were the issue, I'm pretty sure we'd already have tried to negotiate with you, don't you think?"

Shit, Calvin thought. "But-"

"Even I can imagine a few ways to damage yours truly, Howard Masters, oh-so-all-mighty philanthropist, founder of Masters Pharmaceuticals, all around do-gooder and fancy-pants. And I'm a simpleton when it comes to these matters, mind you."

Calvin furrowed his brow. "So you're saying it's not directly related to money."

Bull laughed again. "You're getting nothing from me. I know just as much as you do, I'm just speculating."

"Fucking liar," Calvin muttered to himself.

Bull unlocked the drawer, pulled a knife and sliced the pork sausage. "You know, you don't speak as low as you think. Don't judge me too quick, kid, I told you, I'm only a soldier." He quickly cleaned the knife, dried it off and locked it away again. He put the sausage in the pressure cooker with the beans and one onion, cut in four parts. "All done. rice will be ready in ten to fifteen minutes, and the main course in about forty," he added, then sat on the table on the opposite side of Calvin.

He could jump over the table and hopefully aim for Bull's neck, but Calvin hasn't seen how quickly his reflexes were. Besides, Calvin wasn't exactly aiming to kill Bull. Hell, even he wasn't sure of the exact details of his plan. He was basically winging it.

"So what's the deal? Am I supposed to stay here with you for a few days, and then you happily let me out? And I'm supposed to stare at your face every single day until then, doing basically nothing besides eating your tasteless food and sleeping?" Calvin provoked. Although his main intention was to irritate him, the words came out all too sincerely. "What I can see of your face, that is," he added, coughing in mockery.

Bull raised his brow but let out a smile. "Jesus, you have no chill. Yeah, basically that, and the TV. There's a bunch of movies and series in that flash drive. Even anime."

Calvin gnarled in his chair. "Don't treat me like a kid."

"But you ARE a kid," Bull laughed. "And my face is not the worst thing in the world. Far from it, if you were able to see it."

"So... show me?"

"If you are a good kid, perhaps," Bull answered with a smirk.

Calvin brought his hands to his head. "What's THAT supposed to mean? Don't taunt me, grunt. How can I chill if I KNOW I'm being held hostage, for Christ's sake?"

Bull leaned back on the chair and laughed. "Make that what you will. And as for how to chill, I don't know, you do you, I can only assure you're in much better position than anyone else in a similar premise."

"But-"

"Listen, kid, just do whatever you want, just don't come annoy me when I'm watching my stuff."

"I..."

"You're more than welcome to make me company. I can be the big spoon," Bull said, crossing stares with Calvin then quickly averting his gaze.

"What the fuck?" Calvin was uneasy in his chair. He still wasn't exactly confident if all the surreal events ever since he woke up were not just an elaborated prank, but he couldn't just let Bull get away with assault. "What the fuck does that mean? If you lay a finger on me again, my dad will make sure you end up in jail for the rest of your life."

Calvin didn't know, but provoking Bull wasn't exactly the best idea one could have. Still, Bull has come to amuse himself by looking at how spoiled, bratty and oblivious to danger Calvin were able to be. Way too brave for someone in his condition, which reminded him of someone else he was fond of.

Still, provoking Bull was a quick - albeit obviously risky - way to close the gap between them. If only Bull took offense at the things Calvin said.

"Heh, good luck finding me when we're outta here, kid. And jail doesn't scare me, I'll let you know that much."

"Sure, sure, I'm positive scum like you are used to living imprisoned."

"Sigh, the nerve... " Bull got up to take a look at the rice, then leaned himself on the kitchen counter. "Yeah, sure, kid. You've done nothing but insult me. You're way past the point of being amusing just by being you regular brat self to being downright irritating."

"I wouldn't touch me if I were you. I still have the mark of the push you gave me earlier, and I can use that as proof against you," Calvin provoked. "You were given orders to keep me entertained, not the other way around."

Bull closed his fists and eyes, then let out a laughter. "You know, one would think someone at your place would watch their words carefully. You're incredibly bold and incredibly stupid, kid." The pressure cooker was chiming, he turned around to take another look at the rice. "You're treading strange waters, kid, if I were you I would choose my words better."

"And what would you do? You're but a pawn. You were ordered to not touch me because you'd take it in the ass if anything happens to me."

Bull looked at the ceiling, then shot a murderous stare at Calvin. He stomped towards him, grabbed him by the shirt with one arm and raised him to his level. "I have NO IDEA how you think you have any leverage over me, kid, but if you keep pushing it, I'll fucking BREAK you."

Calvin was gasping for air, his head struggling above Bull's. He awkwardly tried to reach for the piece of glass hidden in his back to try and keep Bull at bay, but he did not think it through: he reached for the improvised knife with his left hand but Bull was holding him with his left arm, meaning the right was free to block the blow, and Bull did just that, twisting Calvin's wrist to let it fall off his hand, then slapped him on the face, making him dizzy, and threw him on the wall again.

The impact on the head made Calvin lose his sense of equilibrium but Bull came, grabbed him by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall. "Are you fucking NUTS, kid? Do you have any idea what you just did? Look at me, fucking idiot," he said, slapping Calvin's face twice again, "you can't do shit against me, do you understand that?"

Calvin was still trying to recover his senses, groaning in pain. Bull raised his knee to hit him in the belly, but held back at the last instant and let him fall on the ground again. "Come here, kid," he said, grabbing Calvin by the hair and pulling him up on all fours, making his scalp burn. "Go back to your room before I break your nose. Come!"

Bull pulled Calvin by the hair across the entire hallway, grabbed him by the waist and threw him back in his room, slamming the door in the end. He said nothing, just stomped back to the kitchen while Calvin lied on the ground gasping for air, too dizzy to get up or slither to the bed.

--

"Come now, kid, wake up," Bull said, giving Calvin a few slaps in the face.

It was still night and Calvin was hungry and exhausted. The lights weren't on but Calvin was still impressed by Bull's presence delineated by his shadows in the dark. He reeked of alcohol, probably some cheap beer, which was news to him because he opened the fridge before and hasn't seen anything there. "You look terrible, kid, that can't do. Go clean yourself, take a bath," he said, throwing at towel at him.

"What the hell, you're drunk?" Calvin asked, confused. Did Bull turn back to his more gentle, caring self? Can he trust that, at all?

"Just a little tipsy, don't worry. Now go, get yourself clean. Call me when you're done."

That was odd. Bull was an odd fellow, Calvin though. Nice and gentle all the way while keeping him hostage but still ready to beat the crap out of him with no remorse. Bull had left a bar of soap in the bathroom, still wet. As he turned the shower on, he still tried to make sense of why waking him up in the middle of the night.

It just didn't add up.

Could be explained by the drunkenness, though. Things got weird fast on his first day awake in confinement, but oddly enough they weren't as bad as they could be, even after Calvin actively tried to sour things. Calvin touched the bruise on his neck and shivered when thought about what would happen if Bull handled things the more classical way, so to speak.

"Are you finished?" Bull asked as soon as he heard Calvin turning the shower off. He entered the bathroom and stood by the door frame, looking at Calvin behind the curtains.

"Yeah, I'm done," Calvin answered, getting the towel, drying himself and covering his parts before turning to Bull. "What is it? I'm tired."

Calvin leaned down to grab his clothes since Bull didn't give him a spare set but Bull pulled them away with his feet. "Nah. Come with me."

Bull forced Calvin to walk in front of him and guided him by the shoulders toward his own room at the end of the hallway. Calvin stopped by the frame, despite Bull pushing him, and glanced inside. Bull's bedroom was much like his own, only with more stuff: three bottles of beer on his nightstand, a mini-bar in one corner and an old CRT TV with a VCR on top, oddly playing some vintage porn on mute. Two men and a woman making out, together.

Before Calvin had time to process the content in the movie, Bull finally pushed him inside, making him topple on his toes and fall on the bed. Still confused, Calvin turned around and faced Bull, who entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Huh," Bull started, moving forward towards Calvin and stopping beside the nightstand. He opened the drawer and pulled a strand of rope. "I was getting all worked up by watching some good ol' porn but it wasn't enough to make me cum. So then I thought of using you as my fuck-toy for the night."

"How about no?" Calvin replied as he tried to scoot to the opposite end of the bed, but Bull grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him back. "Get the fuck off me! I'm not a faggot like you!" Calvin screamed, kicking Bull's arms and chest.

"Come on, now, _faggot_ or no _faggot_," Bull replied, with added demeaning tone to the f word, "there's no way you'll get away from me, might as well give up. I damn well deserve some attention for putting up with your bullshit today!" He ignored Calvin's kicks and protests and leaped above his belly, keeping his legs from agitating with the weight of his hips and the grip of his thighs, then grabbed both his wrists and held them tight against his chest. "See how easily I did that? Just give up already and let's fuck."

At that point Calvin's eyes were starting to tear up. "Get off me, you fucking fag!" His squirms added to Bull's enjoyment as Calvin noticed Bull's devilish smile in the mouth opening of his balaclava. He tried to get his hands free but Bull's grip was immensely powerful.

So he focused more on squirming with his legs. Bull leaned down and slowly kissed Calvin's neck despite his protests and screams, confident he could hold him under his will. Bull, drunk as he was, did not factor, however, that how ever weak Calvin might be, he was still a lean boy with a moist skin fresh out of the shower, and so his leg slipped and he struck Bull's crotch with his knee.

Bull fell with a scream beside Calvin, holding his balls with both his hands, his eyes red not from the alcohol but from the emotions towards his claimed fuck-thing. Calvin took the chance to dash back to his room, the first and only place he could think of, leaving behind the towel and running naked. Getting there he tried to quickly drag the bed to barricade the door but Bull was right behind him. "You cheeky little brat, haven't I told you? You do as I order you to!" He slammed Calvin against the wall and wrapped his arm in his neck from behind. "Now be quiet! I still need to tie you up, shhhhh..."

Calvin tried to punch Bull's head to get free but he progressively lost the strength in his arms. His breathing became harder and harder and his vision became blurry... when he came back to, his limbs were stretched on all four corners of the bed, wrists and ankles tied, naked with his limp cock pointing to his navel and Bull squatting between his legs wearing nothing but a stained jockstrap and the balaclava, his cock making a tent in the dirty mesh while he pinched his nipple and waited for his playmate to wake up. "Hey, sleepyhead. About fucking time you woke up."

"Oh Jesus, Jesus, no, no," Calvin implored, falling into tears. "Anything but this, I beg you! I'm no fag, I'll try to behave, I swear!"

"So now you're sorry," said Bull, stroking Calvin's thigh with his free hand from the knee up to the crotch and gently touching Calvin's balls. "Funny you promise _trying_ instead of actually committing to it, kid. You see, I won't accept your apology. Not now, not until I'm done with you. Try again after you eat my cum, perhaps."

"Jesus fucking Christ, NO!" Calvin tried to squirm away from Bull's rough hand touch but it was useless. "Come on, man, have some sense, I can pay you! What do you want? Ten thousand, twenty, you name it, just don't do it!"

Bull leaned down and touched his nose on Calvin's balls. "So smooth, and smells so nice. Perhaps it was a mistake asking you to take a bath first. Oh well," he shrugged, licking one ball with a fast, wide stroke, "I won't make the same mistake next time."

"NEXT TIME? Come on, PLEASE!" Calvin's protests derailed into a mix of tearful and sorry lamentations. "Please, get off me! Fifty! I pay you fifty thousand! FIFTY THOUSAND, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"

Bull let go of his nipple and grabbed Calvin's cock while he kept stroking his thigh with his other hand. "Shut up, kid, I won't trade _this_," he said, pointing to Calvin's stiff mast with his eyes, "for any amount of money you offer. But please, keep at it, your protests only make me even hornier to fuck you."