Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 06

Story Info
Enter Shakira!
7.6k words
4.47
55.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,496 Followers

"You disappoint me Mistress Whitney, I had thought that you would not back down from our little game but it seems I was sadly mistaken."

Whitney Houston turned he fiercest gaze on the young woman (she would not call Shakira a Mistress) who had such a disrespectful tone of voice and spoke with undisguised menace.

"Do not imply that I am ever scared to back up my words with actions. Fine, Beyonce is my stake, come let us begin."

The younger Colombian Dominatrix smiled and, unseen, in the watching crowd so too did Jennifer Lopez, pleased that her manipulation was going so well. Not for the first time in recent weeks Mistress Whitney had to put a brave face on and try and bluff and bluster her way through this but it looked like backfiring and she could not help but worry at losing another of her favourite slaves. The rot had started last week when that insolent bitch Naomi Campbell had challenged her to a whipping contest in the D Club, that most celebrity packed of private Domination clubs in Los Angeles. The Whipping Challenge was simple, rival Mistresses bet money with each other over who was the fiercer Domme with a whip. They would pick a slave of the others and take turns lashing the others slave, first to have their slave begging to stop won. Usually these contests were for cash but other things could be used as a stake too. Like ownership of Beyonce Knowles, for instance.

The problem Mistress Whitney had was that she was broke. She was doing everything she could to hide that fact, from the public and especially from her rivals at the Club. But that didn't change the fact she was living way beyond her means and nearing dire financial straits. What she did not know was that it Jennifer Lopez who was orchestrating her downfall. Jennifer who had been forced to submit to Whitney to gain access to Beyonce, Jennifer who had been humiliated that day by the elder diva, Jennifer who was now hell bent on making Whitney's life a misery and having her as her slave. So last week it was Jennifer who had put her friend Naomi up to challenging Whitney to a Whipping Contest for $1,000,000 knowing there was no way Whitney could pay and suspecting that Whitney would not want to back down and would do the only possible thing open to her to save face -- instead of money bet with slaves. So last week Naomi had chosen to whip Mariah Carey (chosen as she was a noted wimp with taking the whip and because everyone knew she was so loyal to Whitney) while Whitney had chosen Tyra Banks from Naomi's stable of female slaves.

It had been a long contest, Mariah desperate not to be separated from her long term Mistress but eventually she had to ask for it too stop, her limits reached. And that had been noted by all the other Mistresses who it seemed were anxious to test Mistress Whitney's resolve even further. Shakira was brazen about it, showing Whitney no respect as she challenged her the very next week and again, with no finances to deal with she would have to put up another of her stable in place of stake money. Mistress Lopez would have preferred that Beyonce came to her eventually but more important was snagging Whitney so for now she was content to see the prize go to Shakira. And go she was sure it would.

Shakira chose to whip Halle Berry's shapely ass while Mistress Whitney picked the ripe bottom of Salma Hayek from Shakira's Harem as the target for her lash. It being a Saturday night there was quite a crowd in the club, plenty of A-list Dominants and submissives were watching with interest as two large crosses were moved to the centre of the main rooms floor and individually Halle and Salma were tied to the crosses and bent slightly forward. Between the two crosses were two objects, one a cheque for $1,000,000, the other the beautiful Beyonce Knowles, shackled and on a collar and lead. The winner would claim both prizes and Whitney really needed them.

Salma was first to taste the stinging lick of the whip, Whitney unleashing a beautiful strike to the Mexican's soft, round ass that echoed magnificently through the cavernous hall. Those watching Salma's face could see it through a range of expressions from initial shock, to sudden pain to a smile of pleasure (she was an experienced submissive and had learned to love the touch of a lash). Mistress Whitney smiled as she observed the red mark she had left on her targets ass cheek, it was perfect for landing a second and third right on top of, this is one contest she would not lose. And that million dollars would serve her well for steadying her financial decline and regaining some face around here following last weeks debacle. She was right to be confident, Halle Berry was probably the toughest sub that she had ever owned and she seriously doubted a mere novice like Shakira could break her before Whitney could break almost anybody.

Shakira looked unbelievably sexy as she strutted up behind Halle's inert form, clad as she was in a tight black, leather corset that saw her breasts nearly bulging over the top and a pair of matching shorts that accentuated her gorgeous backside. A pair of fishnet tights and thigh high stiletto boots completed her ensemble. She unravelled the long bull whip from her hand and let it hang beside her for a moment before whipping it up and striking it expertly on Halle's backside, as good a strike as it was it was nothing compared to Whitney's. But the whole club came silent as shockingly Halle squealed and begged for Shakira to stop. What had just happened? Shakira had won. Whitney had lost, again.

As Whitney and the majority of the crowd stood stunned at the amazingly early forfeit by her slave Shakira wasted no time in retrieving her cheque and taking possession of Beyonce -- she was now her slave. In the crowd Jennifer Lopez was feeling a bitter sweet victory, Whitney Houston had just taken another bodyblow to her morale but in the process someone other than her had gained ownership of Beyonce, still Jennifer was more concerned with revenge at that point. What no-one else knew was that Halle had been turned and was now a slave for Jennifer Lopez, and for the past few months had been acting as a mole within Whitney's organisation, giving her new Mistress all the information she needed to bring about Whitney's downfall. Tonight had been the coup de grace, her premature submission meaning not only that another star slave had been lost (Beyonce), an opportunity for much needed funds blown but that all the other Mistresses in the club once again saw one of Whitney's slaves capitulate all too easily. And worse was to follow.

With Shakira taking her newly won slave and Salma Hayek from the club to her waiting limo Whitney finally found her voice and her temper, exploding against the untied Halle, her wrath and anger fierce.

"You pathetic, hopeless slut! How could you beg after only one shot? How could you fail me like this? You will pay for this!"

But she was caught out buy Halle turning to her 'Mistress and brazenly, in front of all Whitney's contemporaries and flashing her the middle finger.

"Fuck off you useless old has been, You are nothing to me. You are not my Mistress. I could never serve the likes of you anymore. You are finished, done for, washed up. I've got a new Mistress."

And with that she crawled over to Jennifer Lopez and draped herself around her legs. Whitney Houston was apoplectic with rage but realised she had just suffered a further humiliation in the club and anything further she said or did would just exacerbate it so she stormed out, cursing all the way. Jennifer looked down at her slave and smiled.

"That was perfect Halle, she'll be begging at my feet within day, I promise and you can have her after me."

*

Shakira's Colombian hacienda was truly a remarkable place. It ran to hundreds of acres, each bought with her millions as a successful singer, there were actual forests between the single track road that skirted her land and her actual home, this gave her the privacy she craved to carry out her life out of the public eye when she needed it. Like just now. Standing in the centre of one of the many gardens was Beyonce, her newly acquired slave girl, she was stark naked, the only things adorning her the myriad ropes wrapped expertly around her body. In some ways she was just another beautiful ornament in the most well maintained garden you would ever see. She was standing inside the frame of a child's swing (or at least that is what it resembled), but there was so seat or chains on the frame, just it's metal bars arching out of the short lawn. Beyonce's arms were stretched up and tied expertly above her head to the top of the frame. White rope extends tautly from the bottom legs of the frame to knot tightly around her slim ankles, in short she is perfectly immobilised within the frame.

Beyonce has never looked sexier. The bright white rope around her ankles and wrists are not the alone. It has also been expertly tied around her pert breasts to make them stand out, looped around her neck to act like a collar and then down and between her shapely legs before heading back up and tying into the rope looped around her chest under her boobs. The white rope contrasts perfectly against her dark skin that shines in the hot, tropical temperature. But not only does she look sexy like this but she feels it too, this is easily as turned on as she had felt while in the world of submission that she has spent the past few months, no-one, not Mariah Carey, not Whitney Houston and certainly not Jennifer Lopez has made her feel quite like this.

Beyonce is not alone in this walled, enclosed garden. To her left on a large rug spread on the grass are Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz in a sixty nine position, their tongues digging deeply into the others pussy. The fourth figure in this garden of Eden is the young Mistress herself, and while Shakira is the only one of the four wearing any clothing it is hardly her leathers from the club, instead all she wears are the skimpiest pair of light blue bikini bottoms imaginable -- and a contented smile. She surveyed her three slave girls and decided that her two older slaves could amuse themselves for a while longer, she wanted to play with her newest toy.

She approached the frame and stood right in front of Beyonce and gazed deeply into her eyes. Their similarity was quote striking, just Beyonce's skin colour really the major difference, to reduce this Shakira had ordered Beyonce to always wear her hair long and straight in her presence never in Shakira-like curls. Their eyes conveyed the same message, that Shakira should dominate Beyonce. They were a perfect match, the Colombian a naturally dominant woman, the American naturally submissive. They both knew their roles and relished them.

Shakira reached her hand out and parted the two tight strands of rope that covered Beyonce's pussy and parted them, stretching her finger inside to feel the warm wetness at lay inside. She took her finger out and held it to Beyonce's mouth to be licked clean, which she did eagerly, sucking the finger inside like a cock. Still Shakira said nothing, instead contenting herself by playing roughly with Beyonce's nipples, nipping them and tweaking them to stand out even further than they already were.

"Are you ready slave?"

Beyonce nodded and Shakira reached to the frame of the swing and removed two matching black crocodile clips that were attached to the frame and clipped them deliciously onto Beyonce's extended, engorged nipples. As the sharp sensations flooded Beyonce's lithe body she tried to stand up on the tip toes but was held in check by the ropes at her ankles.

"Hmm. Like that? Good. Now I want to find out what limits you have. Like a bit of flogging do you? Let's find out."

Without warning Shakira gave an ear piercingly shrill whistle that made Beyonce wince at such close range. Within seconds a fifth figure entered the beautiful walled garden, Beyonce recognised Nelly Furtado immediately, her splendid long, dark locks flowing behind her but her face was obscured somewhat by the horses bridle that adorned her head and the bit she had clamped between her teeth. Like the other slaves she was stark naked, her pert tits bouncing as she almost trotted up to her young Mistress.

"This is my new Pony slave, Nelly. Doesn't she look pretty? Here pony, turn around and show my new guest your rear."

Shakira guided Nelly in turning around and Beyonce was surprised to see a full length horses tail sticking out of Nelly Furtado's shapely ass, Shakira pulled at it and drew it from her ass, revealing that it was a thick butt plug with the tail only attached to the end. She gave it the briefest of sniffs before holding it up to Beyonce's open mouth.

"Lick it slave, we'd better make it nice and wet for putting back in there."

Beyonce did not hesitate but took the plug fresh from Nelly Furtado's arse and licked it enthusiastically, getting a fine coating of her saliva on it before Shakira pushed it back into Nelly's arsehole.

"Now Nelly, I want you to go and get my flogging bag, I'm sure you know which one it is, you remember don't you? Yes, I thought you would. Go and get it and bring it here, it's my new slave's turn to taste its delights!"

Nelly trotted off and returned a minute or so later with a long, canvas bag which she handed to her Mistress then retreated to the far wall to watch both the beating Beyonce was about to experience and the steamy lesbian show that Salma and Penelope were putting on in front of her. Shakira took the black bag and walked directly behind Beyonce so she was not able to see what the Mistress was doing. She laid the bag on the lawn and unzipped it, it opened out flat and revealed various instruments in separate compartments of the bag. Shakira took the first and moved to Beyonce's back, her lips at her slave's ear.

"Let's start gently shall we, I know you love the thrill of a good beating so let's give you the best feeling possible."

Shakira had in her hand a small braided whip, it had a number of tasselled ends and while it made an impressive sight and sound when it was whipped against skin, it really did little more than warm an ass up. Still, it was difficult for Shakira not to enjoy the blows when they landed, spreading the ends of the whip wide across Beyonce's juicy ass and bringing just the slightest hints of marking to it. Beyonce loved it too, she had long since accepted that there was nothing quite like a flogging to turn her on. The Colombian Dominatrix continued with this gentle start for some five minutes before upping the ante somewhat and removing a paddle from her bag. It was short and wide , like a table tennis bat, with one surface a hard leather and the other a softer velvet but with metal studs in it at regular intervals. Shakira tanned Beyonce's shapely ass with each side alternately, relishing the subdued small reactions her slave was starting to give as her backside was punished. She stopped briefly to reach around her and unclip the clamps on Beyonce's nipples, just long enough to let her feel the vivid sensation of blood rushing back to them before clamping them back on and reaching back for the next instrument she would utilise on Beyonce's bottom.

It was time for the cane. This was a favourite of Shakira's, she loved nothing better than swinging her thin, bamboo cane against young submissive sluts skin and marking them up with long, red lines.

With a sharp swish through the air, Shakira aimed a backhand swipe at Beyonce's ass. The cane hit her cheeks with startling velocity, cutting through the air and impacting fiercely on her delicately soft skin and marking it, leaving a deep red line across both cheeks. Beyonce's body bucked forward involuntarily, her frame an arch as she swayed in her rope bonds. A pleasured moan escaped from her as the burning pain swept over her, exceeding even that of her spring loaded nipple clamps. She was in heaven and if it wasn't heaven then she never wanted to go there. This pain didn't go away -- it just changed in intensity as Shakira brought her cane down again and again on her exposed backside. The kiss of the cane stung and then burnt, bringing a pained smile to her face and a satisfied squeal to her lips. Then it became a dull ache that was tormented with further lashes of Shakira's fearsome cane. It halted for a moment as Shakira relented after nearly twenty strokes of the cane, she brushed her hand over Beyonce'' tender rear end and softly caressed it before finishing with a harsh spank.

"I think you can take more slave. Can't you? Come on beg me for more!"

"Oh Mistress Shakira, please give me some more, hurt me please!"

The blonde dominatrix was only too happy to oblige. The next item plucked from her bag of fun was a riding crop, more applicable for use on Pony girl Nelly perhaps but it would serve a purpose alright giving a different type of stinging pain to Beyonce'' already stinging bum and she had all those red marks made by the cane to aim for too.

Swish-thwack.

The sound of crop propelling through the humid air and connecting with superstar diva skin, it was almost orgasmic for both women involved. The feeling being released by Beyonce's tortured backside were overpowering and she felt her pussy was soaking wet from the arousal. Each strike of the crop to her already tender bottom was like a mini-orgasm to the submissive superstar and she craved that final touch that would allow her to climax but doubted that Mistress Shakira would be willing to deliver it yet, if at all. And she was correct for after the riding crop came the bull whip, the self same instrument of flagellation that had won Beyonce in the first place and Shakira was in fact, a true expert with it in her hand.

She stepped further away from her target and cracked it viciously a couple of times just inches from Beyonce's quivering, excited, waiting body before striking. It was delicious, Beyonce's body accepting the lash and glorying in the feelings it created throughout her body. But she knew she could not take many blows like that, still she wanted to taste at least one more and at Shakira's unasked question she lowered her head in a nod and subliminally pleaded for one more.

Crack!

Again the air exploded as the whip connected with Beyonce's beaten skin and this time it was enough, if she could have she would have sunk to her knees and delved her fingers in her sopping pussy and came at just the touch but all she could do was hang there and pray for a release.

"That's enough, I can see you need some release. Very well slave, you have earned it."

Shakira left her charge hanging there by her wrists her ass now beaten and discoloured, the sun beating down on it with a soundtrack of Salma and Penelope climaxing beside her, spraying their love juices over each others faces.

Later that day Beyonce was released and taken to a bedroom to rest up, in preparation for what Shakira called her own brand sexual domination that evening. Beyonce lay on her face on the most opulent of beds, as wide as it was long the rest of the large bedroom decorated as expensively. She lay enjoying the diminishing sensations spreading through her whole body from her ass and craved to pleasure herself with her fingers but knew that unless her new Mistress gave her permission it would be a big mistake to do so without her okay.

At exactly eight o'clock Mistress Shakira entered the bedroom through its only heavy wooden door. Beyonce looked up from her position and quickly dropped submissively off the bed and onto her knees but unable to fully lower her eyes due to the magnificent spectacle that was Shakira and three figures in the shadows behind her.

Shakira looked breath taking standing, dominantly at the entrance to the bedroom. Her long, curly hair was magnificently blonde due to recently being dyed and like a lion's impressive mane atop her head, she wore the highest pair of heeled shoes imaginable, black and shiny and surely nearly 6 inches in height if not higher. Her long, firm, sexy legs were encased in a pair of long, black, sheer stockings whose tops came to an abrupt halt a few inches above her knees. She wore the tightest, shortest pair of scarlet coloured PVC hot pants imaginable that totally matched the tight PVC corset top she wore that was laced up tightly at the back. She strutted cockily towards Beyonce and lifted her head fully up to look at her by tugging at Beyonce's collar Shakira's gaze was a mixture of mockery and dominance but Beyonce also instinctively knew that this Mistress cared for her slave in a way she had not experienced previously.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,496 Followers