Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 11

Story Info
Becoming Nicole Sherzinger's Piss Slut.
3.9k words
4.41
55.2k
13

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

Carmen Electra knelt in the centre of a large, yellow paddling pool. The Playboy model, actress and dancer was completely naked bar a rather strange item she wore around her neck. It was a clear plastic funnel like item, similar to the ones dogs have to wear to prevent them scratching their ears. There was nobody else in the room but Carmen knelt there passively waiting.

Some moments later Nicole Sherzinger entered, trailed by her newest slave, Beyonce Knowles. Beyonce had been won in a high stakes contest at the Club and Nicole was still coming off the high of victory and the humiliation she was then able to apply to her fellow contenders - Kelly Rowland and Solange Knowles. Beyonce was naked except for a heavy silver collar and chain that her new Mistress held and she was crawling behind her obediently. Beyonce felt a strange thrill at having fallen into the hands of a Domme with the reputation of Nicole, she was renowned as one of the dirtiest and sickest in the Club. Maybe that was what Beyonce needed, or maybe it would be too much?

Nicole had changed into a red Domme outfit that pushed her cleavage up to unbelievable levels. She treated Carmen to a sneer as soon as she laid eyes on her. The two of them had been rivals for a few years until Nicole had finally got the goods on Carmen, taken her and broken her. That wasn't strictly accurate though, it had been Nicole's whole group, The Pussycat Dolls, that reduced Carmen to this but Nicole chose to ignore that fact given that she had fallen out with her former band mates, and indeed had designs on making them her toilets slaves as well. But for now she had enough mouths to satisfy her with Carmen and Beyonce.

"Mouth open slut! We've been keeping this in for a while."

Nicole barked the instruction harshly and Carmen obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could. Nicole tugged Beyonce up to her feet and pointed to the other side of Carmen.

"You go to her right, I'll stay here on her left. Ready yourself, when I tell you start pissing on her, make sure it's in the plastic funnel, my piss slut will swallow the lot!"

While not quite simultaneous Beyonce and Nicole started pissing on Carmen Electra at about the same time. Both had not taken a piss for some time so both had a lot to get out. They nearly filled the plastic funnel up to Carmen's nose and she had to gulp their piss down nice and sharp. She was by then too well inured to the taste and smell of piss to be bothered by what she was doing. Beyonce stood transfixed after she was done pissing, watching Carmen casually guzzle down two peoples piss was the most surreal moment of her life so far. And then it struck her. That would be her fate too, in short time that would be her, on her knees, naked, shiny with piss and being used as a toilet. Her legs wobbled and she nearly fainted, maybe this was a step too far? Yet when Nicole ordered her back to her knees Beyonce obeyed meekly.

Nicole eventually led Beyonce to her own personal Dungeon. It was full of some of the most bizarre looking contraptions Beyonce had seen and yet again she was s truck by a shiver of fear / excitement in the pit of her stomach. It was almost as if her new Mistress could read her like a book.

"You've heard about me, eh? Heard about me and had that small sample of my depravity at the Club. Well slave you should have that fear in your belly because I break women. I turn them into brainless, obedient sluts that will do ANYTHING I tell them. And that is through fear and respect of me. I will turn you into a pain slut and a piss slut and before long you will desire both far more than you ever have before. I know all about you. Beyonce Knowles, the submissive superstar that's been with every Celebrity Domme there is. Well Beyonce you've never been with me and by the time our time is up I will make you crave my brand of pain and piss. But that's all to come. Crawl over here and place you head in my lap."

Beyonce obediently did so and as she did Nicole casually slipped her hand around her slave's throat and began to gently exert pressure on it. Beyonce remembered the public session at the Club, how Nicole had pulled a plastic bag over her head and suffocated her with it, how extreme Nicole could be. Nicole watched Beyonce's face closely and smiled as she saw her slave slowly fade. She removed her hand and spoke again.

"I can make your submission all the more pleasurable as well, I will test and break your limits, mould you to the slave I want and your basic training starts tomorrow."

*

Beyonce knelt naked in the massive shell shaped bath and braced herself with her arms along the full length of the bath. She kept her lips tightly together as Nicole had instructed her to as Nicole stepped serenely into the bath and stood over her. She was equally naked and Beyonce found her face just inches from Nicole's perfectly shaved pussy. They locked eyes for just a moment before Beyonce submissively dropped her gaze. No words were necessary as Nicole had given her instructions beforehand and had impressed on her new slave the need to be completely obedient and not to be told twice what her role was.

Nicole pushed her pelvis forward slightly and started to piss on Beyonce's face. Beyonce pursed her lips, keeping them as tight as possible this was not the occasion for Beyonce to start tasting her Mistresses nectar, that would come later, for now this was about the smell and feel of urine all over the superstars body.

Nicole Sherzinger had an incredible bladder, not only had she almost complete control over it and when she needed to use it but she also was able to retain a prodigious amount of liquids inside her. Right then they were being sprayed relentlessly all over Beyonce Knowles perfect features. Nicole moved her body slightly and targeted Beyonce's hair until it was sodden, then her eyes, then her nose and lips and then her perfect breasts. The plug was in the bath so as the piss washed over Beyonce's body giving it the perfect sheen it puddled between her legs.

The piss flowed freely over Beyonce's superstar features, dripping from the tip of her nose and her chin. It took all the immense self control she had built up as a sub over these past few years not to react at all, she just sat there and allowed it was literally wash over her. Finally, Nicole squeezed out the last few drops and stepped out of the bath. She washed her hands and towelled them before addressing her slave.

"You will stay in that bath like that until I need to go again. Take the opportunity to fully appreciate the aroma and scent of my piss. It is something you will quickly grow to relish and look forward to!"

And that was where Beyonce spent the next five hours, almost unmoving as Nicole's urine dried on her. Something changed in her mindset during that time, some imperceptible alteration to her senses. The smell of piss which had nearly brought her to be sick initially seemed to permeate her brain and get lodged there to the point Beyonce thought she would never be able not to smell it.

When Nicole entered the room she was naked and she smiled that Beyonce had not moved since the morning. Once more she stepped into the bath and stood over her slave.

"Do you want to taste it this time, have a little drink?"

Beyonce could hardly credit that she shyly nodded her ascent, yes she did want to taste it, just a sip though.

Nicole laughed and took the chance to spit down onto her slave's face dismissively.

"It doesn't matter what you want you dumb cunt! You do not get to decide anything! You will drink my piss but only when I say so! Lean your head back and keep your lips tightly shut!"

Beyonce recoiled slightly as she did as she was told and just lay there as Nicole once again pissed all over her beautiful face.

Beyonce had to physically keep her lips shut as the piss flowed over them. The temptation to just ease them open slightly was so high but she did well, she obeyed her Mistress and just let her piss flow freely over her face and down her chin and body and into the bottom of the bath. When Nicole was finished she stepped away and out of the bath.

"You may lick your lips slave then tell me how it tastes."

Eagerly Beyonce smacked her lips and extended her tongue to lick around them. The taste was strong and horrible, yet combined with the humiliating aspect of what it was Beyonce could not help but be captivated by it.

"Thank you Mistress, it's beautiful, you taste divine."

"I do, don't I? Here, take this, you can have one minute to drink as much of what is pooled in the bath with it."

Nicole had handed her a drinking straw and stood over Beyonce as the minute began.

Beyonce moved awkwardly in the bathtub. Her limbs were stiff after a day of almost total inaction. She splashed in the piss that was pooled in the bath but did not care as she knew she was against a time limit. That Nicole was deadly serious about the time was evident as she was standing outside the bath looking on while holding and monitoring a stopwatch. Beyonce fumbled the straw in her fingers and it fell in the piss, she didn't care just picking it up and placing one end in the yellow, acrid fluid. She bent forward, her once again long hair falling forward into the piss.

"Damn" she cursed as she swept the piss sodden mane back up and over her back before bending once more and wrapping her lucious lips around the other end of the straw and starting to suck the urine up but just as she got the first mouthful of piss into her mouth Nicole shouted at her to stop.

"That's it, times up!"

"But...."

The word died on Beyonce's lips as she saw the harsh look Nicole gave her.

"Do you have a problem with that slave? Because you seem to think you can speak without me giving you permission. Well do you have a problem?"

Beyonce dropped the straw in the piss and dropped her eyes.

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

"You fucking will be slut. You know I have been going easy on you up to now but you are not just my piss slave but my pain slut too. Get out of that fucking bath and bend over the toilet with your fat ass sticking up as far as you can get it!"

Nicole was livid and could barely contain her anger.

"Now you've been a Sub long enough to know what such insubordination deserves bitch, so tell me how I should punish you!"

"You should beat me Mistress. You should flog or whip me for daring to speak back to you."

"I should and I will. Maintain that exact position until I come back slave!"

"In fact no, I don't need to leave, I've got just the thing here."

Beyonce turned her head to the side and watched on in surprise and Nicole reached down beside her and slowly drew the metal handled toilet brush from it's sheath. It had bright white plastic bristles and Nicole placed the bristled head on Beyonce's back and slowly rolled it down to her ass. The bristles were hard but had some give in them, Beyonce closed her eyes she knew this would be delightfully sore.

"Twenty I think would be appropriate and you will thank me after each stroke slave."

Without further ado and with no warning Nicole drew the brush up and lashed it down across Beyonce's left ass cheek. It left a pleasing pattern of dots where plastic had met skin and Beyonce had to use all her experience to not call out. Instead she bit her lip and cautiously announced.

"One."

Nicole smirked viciously and brought the brushhead down once more in exactly the same spot...

*

The next day Beyonce's ass still smarted. Her Mistress was a real talent with a weapon in her hand and the rhythm she had beat on her slaves soft ass was the perfect mixture of pleasure from pain She had finished by hissing that her next indiscretion would be dealt with in the same manner but with the plastic bag used in the contest in the Club over her head. Inwardly Beyonce looked forward to that particular thrill.

Nicole came for Beyonce and attached a leash to her collar and walked her, like a dog, through her mansion. The came to the kitchen to find Carmen Electra, replete with a newly shaven head (courtesy of Nicole the night before after she had finished with Beyonce), awaiting them.

"You may begin."

Nicole spoke to Carmen and the Playboy model squatted down above an oversized pets water bowl and pissed into it. The room was silent bar the harsh noise of the stream of yellow celebrity piss hitting metal bowl. Finally Carmen stopped, the large bowl was near full to overflowing. Nicole peered into it and patted the skull of her bald slave.

"Well done, you kept it all in over night, you are a good slut Carmen now go to the door and resume your urinal duties for anyone that enters."

Carmen nodded obediently and crawled away to her piss play pool. Once she was gone Nicole smiled at Beyonce.

"There's good news and bad news slave. The good news is that you are going to get some piss to drink and as you showed yesterday you've got all the makings of a real piss hound. The bad news is you can't taste me yet, you're going to have to start on something not quite so refined like that skanks piss first, OK?"

Beyonce nodded as she knelt there disappointed but knowing that that was coming.

"But let's make things a little more interesting shall we?"

Nicole got to her feet and prodded Beyonce forward until her long hair hung over the pet bowl then she dropped a plump cushion behind Beyonce before grabbing a strap on dildo from the breakfast table and carefully stepping into it and tightening it until it looked like she had a big, hard cock.

"I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are while you drink that slave, and anything you spill you will lick up off the floor, understand?"

Beyonce glanced at the dirty, dusty floor and nodded, this could be bad she thought but just that thought turned her on. Nicole dropped a small amount of lube onto the crack of Beyonce's back and let it drip to her ass before shuffling forward and squeezing her plastic dick between her slaves magnificent ass cheeks and penetrating her tight asshole.

Beyonce arched her back as her back passage was invaded but quickly remembered her task and lowered her face into the dog bowl and began to lap away at Carmen's piss. It was no easy task with Nicole soon banging into her from behind in a rough and ready fashion. Nicole reached forward and grabbed Beyonce's long hair and pulled on it, dragging her face up from the piss before Nicole then shoved it down right into the bowl and splashing a heap of the stuff out of the bowl and onto the floor.

"Aw look at that slave, you've spilled some! Well looks like you'll be licking the floor yet!"

Beyonce said nothing but concentrated on lapping at the bowl. Carmen Electra's piss was not as sweet smelling as Nicole's and Beyonce could only imagine her Mistresses piss had to taste better as Carmen's was sharp and acidic and making her gag as she drank it down.

When she was done, as good as her word, Nicole ordered Beyonce to lick the spilt piss from the tiled floor.

"Good girl Bee, now we'd better get you ready, we're going to the Club tonight to show off your progress."

*

It was a busy night at The D Club, as usual for a Saturday. Main attraction of the night for most will be the unveiling of Rihanna as Kesha's new sex slave. It was a long story, after all Rihanna was one of the real up and coming sadistic young Dominatrix's but her big mouth had got her into a bad bet and it was a chastened young Caribbean singer that crawled into the club stark naked and on a dog collar being led by a rather too smug Kesha, the blonde was not popular here but there were plenty of people glad to see Rihanna reduced to this role after some of the shit she had got up to over the last year or so.

That wasn't the only new coupling that night either, Eva Longoria also debuted that night with a pregnant Pink as her personal slave and she showed that by taking a seat in the centre of the hall and having Pink clean her entire feet and legs with her tongue. Now Pink was renowned as a hard ass so seeing her submissive like this told everyone what they needed to know about Eva, that she was a real deal Mistress and worthy of some respect.

All that paled though when Nicole Sherzinger entered the club looking absolutely stunning in thigh high boots and a mesh cat suit, her hair pulled back in a severe ponytail. All eyes were on her and she knew it. She waited a moment before clicking her fingers and in crawled Beyonce on hands and knees with a toilet seat around her neck! There was some laughter and murmurs but they all knew what it meant, Beyonce had accepted her position as Nicole Sherzinger's personal piss slut.

Beyonce's entrance caught everyone's attention. Some had doubted that Nicole would be able to do what she had claimed she would do to Beyonce but seeing her crawl into the Club like that, so obviously presenting herself as Nicole's toilet slave seemed to answer all the questions.

Even Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga, in the midst of a bitter argument that would quickly spill into a Mistress challenge that would see one submit fully to the other at the next Club meeting broke off to stop and stare as Beyonce crawled forward, the toilet seat hanging awkwardly around her neck.

Nicole grinned at the attention and stepped up to her slave taking centre stage. She had told Beyonce in the car over here, as Beyonce had licked her Mistress to a shuddering climax of the back seat of her limo, exactly how to behave and what to say in the Club and that if she performed well enough she would finally taste her Mistresses pee that night.

With a small movement of her hand Nicole commanded Beyonce to be upstanding and the singer stood up to her full height before her. Then with a simple nod she gave the command for Beyonce to piss herself. There was a moment's pause as Beyonce strained and then the Club (almost silent now) gave a collective gasp as Beyonce started to piss herself, her stream splattering on the floor between her feet and all over her thighs. It was quite the piss too, lasting the best part of a minute and pooling at her feet before she dried up and came to a dripping conclusion.

Nicole took a horse crop from inside her long boot and strode behind Beyonce before lashing it against her perfect ass.

"You bad girl! Bad, bad, bad girl!" with each bad being accompanied by a stoke of the crop.

"You should be able to control yourself better than that! Get down there and clean your mess up!"

Beyonce, looking suitably chastened dropped her head and then dropped to her knees, her long, loose hair falling into her puddle of piss.

So Beyonce knelt there, in public and eagerly drank her own fresh piss off the Club's floor. There was blast of humiliation through her, if the patrons thought they had seen Beyonce degraded and debased previously this was surely her nadir. She clearly wanted to do this, was aroused by it and at Nicole's instruction she began to use her hand to play with herself while she slurped at the puddle of her piss.

As joyous a scene as this undoubtedly was, some of the patrons of the Club were tiring of it and their attention was going back to their own devices and desires. Nicole sensed it and with one last harsh slash of the riding crop to her slaves ass she ordered her to look up. Beyonce raised her face from the piss, it was dripping with her own urine and it was hard to imagine a more humiliating look. Nicole handed Beyonce a microphone.

"You know what to do slave. You know what you want, don't you?"

Beyonce nodded and spoke haltingly into the microphone.

"Mistress Nicole please can I drink your piss? Please? Please use my mouth as your toilet bowl. I crave your beautiful piss. Please, I'm begging you piss on me!"

There was real feeling in her voice, she meant every begging, pleading word and everyone realised it. Nicole smirked out at the crowd who were viewing developments keenly.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12