Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 14

Story Info
The (spanked rear) End.
6.7k words
3.26
31.2k
9

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

An eerie silence has descended upon The D Club. Which is strange as it is as packed as it ever has been. Most of the club denizens are still staring at the stage not quite believing what they have just witnessed. The scene is over now, Fergie leading the two large dogs off stage and out of the Club while Kesha and Katy Perry pull an exhausted Rihanna to her feet. No one can quite believe what Rihanna has just done. That shock is only added to by her dropping submissively to her knees before her two racist, white Mistresses and kissing their boots and audibly thanking them for letting her do it in public.

This is the same Rihanna who was, mere weeks ago, one of the most confident, dominant, young black Mistresses in the D Club and now here, she had been reduced to almost complete capitulation and slavery to her white owners.

And it was not just Rihanna this was happening to. One by one the sexy coloured ladies that had ruled this BDSM enclave for so long were submitting to their white superiors.

"The days of black power in this Club are fucking over!"

Shouted out Katy Perry at the top of her voice, clad in her figure hugging blue, latex outfit. And her battle cry was met with a wave of growing approval. And a glance around the Club showed this to be the case,

Where once it had been white women on their knees trying desperately to please their black mistresses now there was hardly a black Domme left.

The most glaring examples of this were front and centre -- where Kesha, Katy and Fergie had wanted them for maximum impact.

Michelle Obama, that most obvious example of black female power, was currently naked (bar a thick silver collar) and on all fours and eagerly sucking the feet of a very smug looking Sarah Palin as she sat on an ornate throne just down from the main stage. Sarah was clad in a bright red catsuit that squeezed her cleavage tight and with her glasses on and hair pulled back severely she looked every bit the vicious Domme she was. And the way she was swatting a horse crop against her palm suggested that once the First Lady's foot humiliation was over she was in for a more painful experience.

Of course, we knew Michelle was a confirmed submissive from previous trips to the club but usually she had chosen to submit to younger, blonde girls like Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera. Now here she was service one of her husbands fiercest critics and you can only imagine there was nothing sexual in her submission as Sarah Palin was no oil painting.

At a signal from Katy, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus walked, hand in hand onto the stage. They were dressed in matching skintight black outfits, both their cleavages overflowing. At a second signal Nicki Minaj walked on stage holding a leash and with Beyonce Knowles crawling along behind her looking a bit confused.

The ultimate submissive, Beyonce just wanted to serve but after a never ending series of black Dommes it looked like now, in common with many, she was entering into the world of slavery to the white women. And Britney and Miley were just complete Southern trailer trash, it would undoubtedly be the nadir of Beyonce's submissive career serving these two skanky bitches. Still that prospect still made Beyonce's pussy wet as did the sight she saw as she knelt on the stage and glanced down into the pit.

There knelt Nicole Sherzinger, again another woman that until so very recently was dominant and in control and had treated both Beyonce and Carmen Electra with the utmost contempt. Nicole had turned Beyonce into her toilet slave, something Beyonce could have never imagined possible yet she had and now Beyonce treasured the sheer humiliation and degradation of being another's toilet. But in a huge irony it looked like the tables had turned inexorably on Nicole.

In the Pit Nicole was the meat in a spit roast sandwich. At either end of her and sporting large strap on dildo's were her former Pussycat Dolls bandmates, Kimberley Wyatt and Ashley Roberts. Of course they had all been pretty bitchy since the band spilt up and Nicole had enjoyed the most successful single career but here and now it didn't seem that way. Nicole's whole body jiggled urgently as she was ploughed back and forth between the two grinning blondes, Ashley took especial delight in shoving her fake cock into Nicole's mouth and making sure she wasn't singing her brand of tuneless pop. .At the other end Kimberley was pounding in and out of Nicole's once tight arsehole. And in between that once dominant Mistress Nicole was quickly learning the ropes of submission.

Elsewhere, as Beyoncé followed her two new Mistresses from the Club there were more sights and scenes to take in. Halle Berry strapped to a St. Andrews cross as a leather clad Anne Hathaway took a bullwhip to her, and from the squeals of delight it looked like Halle was loving the treatment. Noted 'tough' girl Ciara was sitting ina large barber's chair and being shaved completely and humiliatingly bald by Taylor Swift -- Taylor fucking Swift! The biggest crema puff in music was shearing one of the toughest and the black girl was just sitting there allowing it to happen.

As has been said the world had turned on it's head and as Beyoncé left eh D Club for the last time she sensed her world was for changing too...

* On the train heading South there are three carriages right at the end that are blocked off from anyone entering them. A lot of money has been spent ensuring this degree of privacy. With good reason.

In the centre carriage Beyoncé stands in a spread out X shape, her wrists hung in rusty manacles that hang from the top of the carriage's walls, while her ankles and in similar clamps from the bottom of the walls. She has a large metallic collar around her neck. On her perfect tits are a couple of crocodile clips with weights hanging from them. She has stood like this for the last three hours of the journey, in complete darkness and only now does someone enter the carriage. It is Britney Spears.

A bare bulb burst into life right above Beyoncé's head. Even that quickly she can feel the heat emanating from it. The bare wooden carriage is brought to life and Britney steps forward. She is clad in a bright pink, PVC catsuit, from head to toe, bar a large black cock that juts out from her crotch. She is carrying a electrified cattle prod in her hand and give a girlish giggle as she stands face to face with Beyonce. She holds her jaw, measuring her, judging her. Gives Beyonce's right tit a good squeeze then speaks to her.

"To think, all the women you've whored yourself out to as a submissive. Most of them fucking niggers mind you, and you've never been my toy. It's a fucking shame so it is. I would have loved having a piece of ass like you living with me at the trailer park. We could've had some wild parties, the boys would've loved having some of your black ass."

Britney moved her head even close and licked her tongue across the length of Beyonce's lips.

"You know they say you're the ultimate submissive nigger, that true?"

With having not drunk for several hours Beyonce's voice cracked a little as she whispered a response.

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes, that's right for this journey I am your Mistress and I'm keen to get my turn on your black arse bitch. Seems like half of the industry have had their turn on you. Rihanna, J-Lo, Mariah, Sherzinger, Shakira, God is there no-one you haven't been whored out to?"

Britney held up the cattle rod right in front of Beyonce's eyes.

"You want this bitch?"

A hesitation then a guilty nod of agreement.

"Tell me where then bitch. You tell me."

"My ass Mistress, on my black whore's ass."

Another girlish giggle as Britney disappears behind her then the longest pause before the prod gets pressed into Beyonce's ass and she once again feels the sweet pleasure of pain. It's an addiction by now, an aphrodisiac even. She can feel her already moist pussy get even wetter as she feels the electricity surge through her skin and heat her muscles and nerve endings.

"You like that ho?"

A timid nod , but a nod nonetheless follows before the prod is pressed into her perfect skin again, this time for longer. Britney nuzzles at Beyonce's neck from behind and slowly begins to suck the lobe of Beyonce's right ear, then gently bites it, then harder, then even harder until Beyonce give a yelp and Britney disengages her sharp teeth from the ear. Then the prod to Beyonce's other ass cheek and the black woman gives an involuntary shiver.

"You like the pain? Wait until you meet your new owner, they like dishing out pain and humiliation like you can't even imagine. And from what I hear you have quite the imagination. Still without wanting to frighten you I doubt you've met anyone like your new owner. He's quite the Hater."

Beyoncé gives a little jump as the sex of her new owner has been disclosed. She is so used to being the play thing of rich and famous women, of being their pain slut, but a man? No, she had not expected that.

"Didn't know that did you bitch? I hear he has a huge dick and likes using it on his subbies. Every orifice on their body is fair game. I heard he once fucked some unlucky slut's nose, had her septum taken out and got off on ejaculating up there. Think you could handle that? Course given he's a male I reckon that fine ass of yours will be first up. Think I'll slacken it some for him, what do you think?"

Beyoncé made no move to answer as she felt the tip of Britney's plastic cock prod between her thighs. Of course, strap on anal punishment was one of her absolute favourites, but it wouldn't do to tell a Mistress that or perhaps they wouldn't dish it out. Britney then spent some minutes adjusting the chains that held Beyonce's manacles in place so that she could better position her. Then she clipped a chain to Beyonce's collar and clipped the other end to a large metal ring in the floor so that Beyonce was uncomfortably half bent over while her arms were still splayed and raised. More importantly her ass was now perfectly positioned for the pink catsuit wearing Domme to make her insertion into her pop rival's arsehole while the weights on her tits were now nearly touching the floor. Nearly, but not quite, Beyonce's teats were deliciously stretched to the limit and the end of the weight was a mere inch or so above the wooden floor of the carriage. And so, to the rhythmic movements of the train Britney Spears ass fucked the hell out of a helpless Beyoncé Knowles on her journey into the Deep South towards a new and mysterious owner. Britney thrust her pelvis forward with great enthusiasm, driving the near twelve inch plastic phallus nearly its full length each time, while she gripped Beyoncé's sweating hair to further improve her penetration. The weights swung from Beyoncé and dug in deeper with each thrust and she relished the increasing pain.

And then the door to the carriage swung open. Despite the strain on her neck and tits to do so Beyoncé looked up and watched as a clearly pissed Miley Cyrus strutted into the carriage. The young, trashy, short haired blonde had a smoking cigarette in one hand and a can of beer in the other. She was wearing a white net top over a white bra and the tiniest pair of white shorts with white high heels completing the image. She looked as trashy as fuck -- so pretty much like she always does then.

Miley leers at Beyoncé as she is ass fucked and then struts towards her and deliberately blows a large cloud of cigarette smoke right into her face. Then sneering she demands.

"Ashtray!"

And on command Beyoncé opens her mouth and pushes forward her large, pink tongue for Miley to extinguish her cigarette on. Miley smirks at this submissive act then popped the butt into Beyoncé's mouth and instructed her to swallow it. All the time this is going on Britney Spears continues to pump in and out of her slaves formerly tight arsehole.

"You struggling to get that butt down honey? Here let me help you."

Miley's voice was so cloying and thick with false sincerity as she lifted her can of beer up, took a swig from it then slowly tipped the remainder out over Beyoncé's hair and face. Once it was all poured out and the black girl was sodden with beer Miley smirked again and offered her a 'chaser' and cleared her throat and hocked up a loogy right on Beyonce's nose. Laughing as the thick glob of saliva slowly slid down it and onto her lips from the movement of being deep ass fucked.

"Hey Britney baby? You about done? This dumb negro cunt has spilled beer on the floor and my shoes, gonna need her to clean it up I reckon?"

Miss Spears gave a grunt as she gave one almighty thrust and held it in there and she peered over Beyonce to address her partner.

"Why sure Miss Miley, I'll just finish up back here, you got your old hipflask on you?"

At that Miley reached into the back pocket of her shorts and produced a little hipflask containing scotch and took a long draw on it before handing it back and finally withdrawing her dildo from Beyonce's bowels with a pop that echoed through the empty train carriage. Then Britney marched past the two of them, saying.

"Back in a while Miley, don't you do anything too bad to that slave now, will you?"

Miley gave Beyonce a blood chilling grin as she laughed but didn't actually answer the question.

There was little doubt that Miley Cyrus was the more extreme of the two women taking Beyoncé to her new owner. She was the younger, sure, but there was an extra edge to Miley, a craziness that was dangerous and everyone seemed to realise it, not least Beyoncé. So as she hung there, helpless and looking at the young woman more than ten years her junior she could not help but feel her heart rate increase, to be a bit more anxious and worried and also to be a bit more aroused than she had been. Miley was moving slowly around Beyoncé, pulling on the weights from her tits, rubbing at her wet pussy, slapping her firm ass.

She jumped as her arms went free then her ankles and finally the breast weights and the chain to her collar until she stood there (still bowed forward) with nothing to stop her overpowering her shorter, younger, smaller Mistress and making an escape. Except she didn't want to. Miley gave a knowing chuckle and delivered a stinging slap to Beyoncé's face. Then another one. Clearly pushing her to see if there was any resistance. There was none.

"On your knees slut! That's right you know your rightful place don't you whore? Now clean that beer you spilled from my shoes!"

She thrust her right foot at Beyonce's face. They were tacky, cheap and nasty white heels (about 5") and Beyonce quickly opened her mouth and began to lick eagerly at the tip then slowly moved around it in a clockwise direction. The taste was pretty vile but that does not deter Beyonce from trying to please her Mistress (she's tasted far worse anyway -- when you've drunk piss and eaten shit licking a bit of beer and dust is no great hardship). Miley moves her shoe up and prods the long, thin, white heel into Beyonce's mouth.

"Suck that whore, suck it clean like a long thin white cock that you'll be spending the rest of your life serving."

Beyonce', whose mouth had taken more things into it than most, had no trouble sucking the full length of the trashy heels and wrapping her lips around it like a dick. The lack of reaction disappointed Miley and she quickly tired of having the older woman sucking her heels and pulled them from her mouth, grabbed the top of her head by the hair and pushed it down onto the wooden floor.

"Like I said whore, you spilled that beer, you can fucking lick it all up! Go on, hurry up!"

Now this was an altogether more distasteful task but Beyonce obeyed completely, kneeling on hands and knees and stooping her head to lap at the drying beer and dirt on the floor like some poor, desperate cat. Much of the beer had slipped through the gaps in the floorboards of the carriage so that she was just licking at the beer soaked planks. And as she was concentrating on that suddenly a hard patter of more liquid on the floor hit and she looked up to be hit square on the face by a pouring, warm stream of Miley Cyrus's urine!

Stunned Beyonce neglected to shut her mouth and got a big mouthful of piss before closing it and shoving her head down to the floor again whilst Miley cried out.

"Yeah bitch, you can lick that up as well, I bet it's more than half beer anyways!"

Miley had pulled the crotch of her shorts aside to allow her to urinate on Beyoncé and the floor and as she shook the last drops free she put her shorts back in place and took a seat on the chair and laughed as a piss drenched Beyoncé lapped eagerly from the floor. She let her continue at that for a while and then made moves to undo the white leather belt from its hoops around her slim waist. It was a trashy, nasty looking item, white with rows of silver studs all along its length. Miley doubled it over and let it dangle down, touching the top of Beyoncé's head.

"Stand up and turn around, then bend over and grab your ankles tight."

She watched from close range as the slave did exactly as she had been told to do. Of course it was a hell of a view, Beyoncé's heart shaped ass loomed up at her on those long, long legs. Her ass seemed to cry out to be punished just for being so damned perfect.

Miley made her wait. Sat there and gazed at the perfection that was Beyoncé's arse, took in the various marks that her previous Mistress's had left on her and imagined delivering them. When she did eventually shove her chair noisily back and get up Beyoncé gave a visible jump but still managed to hold onto her ankles. Her calves must be starting to ache by then. And then Miley exploded into action, raising her belt and bringing it down perfectly across Beyoncé's arse, the row of studs leaving a rather impressive series of red mark on her bottom. Seeing them and watching her skin seem to change and darken before her very eyes Miley laid in another lash then another, each faster than the last until she was in a kind of frenzy, whipping her belt on her slave's backside with little control.

Beyoncé stood, bent over uncomfortably and took each stroke that was delivered, relishing the feeling that were spreading through her. She loved corporal punishment, was addicted to it. Perhaps even more than the mental effects of humiliation on her the physical effects of a good beating were even more of a turn on for her. Her body was conditioned to it now, a sore, red raw backside equalled a soaking wet pussy in seconds.

So the train rattled its way South and the two occupants of that carriage got aroused, one through their sadistic behaviour and one through their masochistic streak being more than fully sated.

*

By the time MIley's arm began to tire and ache she had created a masterpiece across Beyoncé's arse. It felt so good to have unleashed all that from herself, God if she could just do that to a few more of the Hollywood Whores that sniped at her she'd be fucking delighted. Didn't have to a be a submissive coon like Beyoncé either, Miley would be more than delighted to have the likes of Katy Perry, Jennifer Aniston or Amanda Bynes strung up in here to taste her belt. She'd love to make those nasty, spiteful bitches eat their words about her. Thinking of that cunt Aniston put Miley back on track as to what she and Britney had planned next on this journey and she'd better get on with it so that it was done by the time they reached their destination.

She left the carriage having attached Beyoncé's collar to the ring on the floor with instructions to not move an inch before she returned and entered the next door carriage which is much more luxuriously furnished and right then on the large bed that dominated it Britney Spears was fucking her plaything Avril Lavigne doggy style while simultaneously tightening then loosening a thick, clear plastic bag that was wrapped tightly around Avril's head.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12