Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was almost hard enough to make her big boobs hit her in the face, which caused her Mistress to giggle, which made Beyonce's heart flutter. Oh yes, in that moment of total submission Beyonce desperately wanted to please her little white Mistress regardless of how she would have to humiliate herself to do it, although luckily for her that just meant cumming harder.

Anna giggled with delight when Beyonce succeeded in smacking herself in the face with her own clamped tits, even if it meant she had to bent her head down to do it. It was another sign that Beyonce had been pushed further into submission, although it was nothing compared to the mighty ass wrecker Beyonce Knowles actually anally riding her.

Especially considering while she might have started out slow and shy Beyonce was now hammering her fat butt up and down with every ounce of her strength while her cum squirted against Anna's stomach. Oh yes, if Beyonce was willing to do this she might just be completely broken already, and if not she was ready for the final stage. Although Anna hoped Beyonce wasn't completely broken, because Anna was just having so much fun putting Queen B in her place.

The only downside was that she couldn't feel, or see, Beyonce's fat ass jiggling against her thighs like she would when taking her from behind, but she could still feel it a little, and thanks to that mirror she could see it. And she got a great look at those bouncing and jingling tits. Which made her wonder, what would Beyonce's precious bitches, her friends, and the rest of the world itself think if they could see the mighty Queen B now.

How many of them would be horrified to know that she was Anna's anal loving Chocolate Princess? How many of them would be overjoyed? How many of them would kill to see the pictures she took on her phone of that massive ass jiggling in that mirror, those clamped tits bouncing up and down in front of her, and just the sheer lack of ecstasy on Beyonce's face as she came like a little bitch with a dick in her ass.

Of course inevitably Beyonce ran out of steam, but before she could collapse from exhaustion Anna flipped their positions, pushed the other woman's legs onto her shoulders and started pounding her with every ounce of her strength. Even with all the strength and stamina that butt fucking anal addicted sluts like Beyonce Knowles gave her Anna was surprised just how quickly and easily she was able to do this, but it didn't matter right now.

Nor did the fact that she got to enjoy Beyonce's ass jiggling even more than before. No, what mattered was that she was mounting the mighty Beyonce in this incredibly dominant position, staring down into her eyes as she used every ounce of her speed, strength and stamina to make this a real rectum wrecking.

It may have only been for those few precious seconds, but Anna saw nothing but submission in Beyonce's eyes, which was enough to make her cum again. Of course she had been cumming when the singer had been wrecking her own rectum, as Beyonce doing that to herself had just been too much for Anna, especially considering the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit.

But as usual she was able to push through that climax, and the ones that followed it, to dish out a truly epic butt pounding. One which drained her all her energy, so she only got to enjoy the look for a little while before being forced to pull out and collapse onto her back besides her bitch to avoid passing out completely and giving Beyonce an easy chance for revenge.

Then after a few long minutes of gasping for breath and regaining their energy Anna ordered, "Show me that gaping big black booty of yours, my Little Chocolate Princess."

Beyonce groaned softly, and somehow found the energy to do as she was told, even if at first that was just rolling onto her side so the other woman could get a good look at her gape that way. Which was more than enough, as after the damage Anna had done to her rear Beyonce felt as if her ass hole was as wide as the Grand Canyon, something which was obvious without her spreading her cheeks.

She still did it though eventually, and managed to lift herself up to her knees and point her butt towards Anna, just because it pleased her Little White Mistress. Although to her horror she realised she hadn't given her the proper respect a second ago, something she knew she was going to pay for.

Sure enough Anna sat up, pushed Beyonce's hands away from her cheeks and give them a hard double slap while growling, "What do you say?"

"Yes my Little White Mistress, sorry my Little White Mistress." Beyonce cried out.

"Damn right, now take that cock in your mouth you dumb bitch." Anna ordered with another hard double slap.

"Yes my Little White Mistress." Beyonce whimpered, scurrying to do as she was told.

Luckily the humiliation she had just received gave Beyonce the adrenaline she needed to move, and move reasonably fast, at least until she reached the necessary position, namely with her face in between Anna's legs again. Then she slowed down, whimpering as she wrapped her lips around one of her own dildos which had just pummelled the deepest part of her own ass.

Which again was another humiliating touch, but it was hard to focus on something like that when she was going ass to mouth. Partly because the act itself was unspeakable, but mostly because Beyonce found herself moaning with pleasure at the taste, which of course Anna capitalised on.

"Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, suck that cock! Suck the cock which has just been deep inside your fat ass! Oh fuck!" Anna gleefully encouraged, stroking Beyonce's hair like the pet she was, "Yesssss, taste the deepest part of your big butt. Mmmmm, you love that, don't you? Oh yes, the big bad Beyonce has been training girls to love the taste of their own asses, when the entire time she's the biggest ATM whore of them all. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, just how many girls have sucked this cock, in this bed? Huh? I bet it's a lot. Mmmmm, I bet more girls who look like me have sucked this cock after it's been up their asses than you've ever sucked your husband's cock, in this bed or any other. Mmmmm, and now Queen B, you're the ass to mouth loving cock sucker! My ass to mouth loving cock sucker! Oh yeah, suck my cock bitch! Suck it just like your bitches did, because now you're my bitch! Ah fuck yeahhhhhh!"

The mention of her husband and her bitches had Beyonce whimpering pathetically again, but she just continued sucking that cock like a completely broken bitch. Which she wasn't, she had to believe that, even if it was kind of hard right now. Oh yes, she wasn't sucking that strap-on because she was Anna's fully trained bitch.

No, she was doing this to distract her from the upsetting things Anna was saying. Which was at least kind of true, as if she closed her eyes Beyonce could just become lost in the taste of her own ass, something she had quickly become addicted to thanks to Anna constantly fucking Beyonce in the butt and then making her go ass to mouth.

Soon every drop was gone from the head, inspiring Beyonce to stuff more and more of the dildo into her mouth. When it hit the back of her mouth Beyonce started to concentrate on just the first half of the cock, just as she'd trained her bitches to do, before pushing down even further.

The first time she tried this it hadn't gone so well, but thanks to frequent practice she could now just about get every inch of that toy down her throat and greedily cleaning her own butt juices from the toy that way. Which of course pleased her Little White Mistress, who then gleefully rewarded Beyonce with another butt fucking. And then another, and then another, and then another as Anna Kendrick relentlessly abused Beyonce in her own marriage bed.