Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it." Beyonce pushed softly.

"Yes my Black Mistress." Emma said again, moving into position.

It was so embarrassing, but how could Emma ever forget what her Black Mistress liked after a nice hard bum fucking? Then again how could she possibly deny her Black Mistress what she truly wanted? Ever?

So Emma crawled in between the legs of her Black Mistress and after only a brief hesitation closed her eyes, leaned her head down and wrapped her lips around the head of the dick which had just pummelled the deepest part of her arse.

And just like last night, to her great shame, Emma moaned with delight, instantly loving the taste of her own arse. Which of course led to a wicked chuckle and then praise from her Black Mistress, first in the form of words and then and stroking her hair.

"Yessssss, that's it you little ass to mouth whore, suck that cock!" Beyonce gleefully encouraged, "Suck that big black cock clean of your yummy little butt juices. Oh fuck yeah, that's a good whore! Mmmmm, a good little ATM whore. Yesssssss, that's what you are now Emma. Nothing but a little anal whore who loves the taste of your own ass. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, make sure you get every drop bitch. Make sure you get every drop of your own butt cream! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, get it by deep throating that dick you little cock sucking slut. Oh yeah! Yeahhhhhhh, suck it good, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, suck it!"

Those words made Emma whimper with joy, almost as much as the gentle strokes to her head, and most of all the taste of her own bum did. To show her gratitude Emma stared up lovingly at her Black Mistress and did as she was told, bobbing her head up and down the first half of the black dildo greedily and making sure she got every drop of her arse cream from it.

Then came the really tricky part, namely deep throating her Black Mistress's cock. Emma hadn't suck that much cock previously, especially not one this size, so it was difficult enough just to wrap her lips around the girth and shove the first half of it into her mouth.

Last night Emma had thought it was impossible to get the entire length into her throat, but after a lot of practice she had strained herself far beyond what she thought was possible and had actually done it. She had done it earlier too, so she certainly wasn't going to let her Black Mistress down now. Not when that big black cock was covered in such yummy juices.

So Emma forced herself to ignore her gag reflex and with tears streaming down her face and bile threatening to come out of her mouth she pushed herself lower and lower until her nose was finally resting against her Black Mistress's groin, announcing she had managed to stuff every inch into her throat. Then of course after a moment's rest she began bobbing her head up and down again like a good little white bitch.

"Yeahhhhhhh, clean it good, because it's about to go right back up your arse." Beyonce revealed gleefully, and then when she saw the joy in her new pet's eyes she told her, "That's right Emma, I don't know about you, but my day's free, and I'm only just getting started with you."

Emma trembled with delight, sucked the cock even more passionately, and did her best to mumble around it, "Thank you, my Black Mistress."