Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, my Black Mistress, thank you." Elizabeth screamed at the top of her lungs, then quickly did as she was told.

Honestly Scarlett felt a little stronger for being able to out last the other woman, but it didn't really feel like much of a victory right now, given that as soon as she got permission, Lizzie gleefully increased the speed and made herself cum. And then she got to keep cumming over and over again, as she hammered her own butt hole with what had to be every ounce of her strength. And she wasn't the only one.

No, their Black Mistress was only too happy to help out, by reaching up, grabbing onto Lizzie's waist and then starting to hammer deep into the bowels of Elizabeth Olson. Hell, Scarlett even worried that the Black Dom would use every ounce of her energy to destroy the bottom of her new bottom, while leaving the old one unsatisfied. Of course, she should've known better.

"Come here, you little anal bitch." Beyonce ordered loudly.

Even though she wasn't referenced directly, Scarlett hoped that her Mistress meant her, so she cautiously did as she was told, and replied, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

Just then Elizabeth tried to collapse with exhaustion, only to be held up by their Black Mistress, tossed aside, and then replaced by Scarlett. It was almost creepy how seamless this was, but Scarlett wasn't exactly in a position to complain.

No, she couldn't complain at all, as she was too busy screaming with pleasure, as her Black Mistress grabbed onto her and slammed every inch of her big black cock into that slutty little ass hole of hers, and fucked it until 'The Black Widow' had no choice but to cum for her. At which point, Scarlett started contributing, although that was pretty much just her body going into business for itself, as she was well beyond the point she could think coherently. And was just a complete wreck.

Beyonce had meant to concentrate on Scarlett, and reward her for being such a good girl before. But she just couldn't resist returning to Lizzie's hot little ass. Not because she thought there was an ounce of fight left in her, but just because she couldn't resist going back and forth between the asses of The Black Widow and The Scarlett Witch.

And honestly, Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Oh yes, their Marvel characters might be incredibly powerful, but these were two rich and famous white women, who were currently nothing but her anal bitches. Which was a heavenly thought which Beyonce planned on savouring, and enjoying, all night long. And she certainly did for those next few blissful minutes.

Of course, at this point she just couldn't resist cumming herself. Hell, it was a miracle that she lasted as long as she did, given the incredible stimulation she had got from the previous ass pounding was still echoing through her body, along with the mental high of breaking yet another white bitch and adding her to her collection.

Adding pictures which would go into one of her books. Oh yes, that combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and getting to bounce Scarlett Johansson's big fat ass on her cock was so amazing, and she just couldn't stop herself from cumming oh so hard. Nor could she stop herself from cumming over and over again.

To make sure to drive her dominance home, and just because it was fun, Beyonce flipped them over so all of a sudden Scarlett was lying down flat on her stomach, with her Black Mistress on top of her. This angle really allowed Beyonce to use every ounce of her strength to brutalize that bottom's bottom.

Perhaps more importantly, it made those meaty cheeks, which had been already jiggling a lot from the force of the sodomy, go into overdrive, which just felt so wonderful against her thighs. Also, it was so amazing to be able to hold the bitch down and scream into her ear what she was. What Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson were. And what any white woman she wanted would be.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU'RE MINE BITCH! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, YOUR ASS IS MINE!" Beyonce screamed at the top of her lungs, "YOU HEAR ME, BITCH? I OWN YOUR BIG FAT WHITE ASS! YOURS, AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND'S ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, YOU'RE MINE! BOTH OF YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, MINE! ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SCARLETT JOHANSSON ARE MY ANAL LOVING WHITE BITCHES I CAN USE HOWEVER, WHEREVER, AND WHENEVER I FUCKING WANT! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE MINE, ALL MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Normally Beyonce would stop herself before she used every ounce of her strength, as she wanted to maintain her dominance. However she just got so carried away this time, that she kept going until she collapsed down onto Scarlett. But that was okay, because Scarlett Johansson was maybe the most submissive anal loving bitch in her collection, and Elizabeth Olson seemed to be in the same ballpark.

Hell, it was even questionable how conscious either of them were after what had happened, given that both of them were just lying flat, panting with exhaustion, with their eyes closed. Which was admittedly a position which Beyonce shared with them, until she finally got her act together.

Which of course involved Queen B lifting herself up onto all fours and yanking the dildo out of that slutty little fuck hole's slutty little fuck hole. That was hard enough at this stage, but the remaining position was even worse, given how exhausted she was. However, it gradually got easier as she moved down the bed and got a nice close up look at her handiwork.

Namely, the obscenely gaping butt holes of Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Oh yes, that was such a twisted sight to Beyonce, as it was a sign of her dominance. One that she made sure to capture on film, as soon as she could. Namely by grabbing her camera, and taking a few photos. First of the initial sight, and then an even better one.

Just as she was about to order these bitches to spread their cheeks, they did it themselves. More accurately, Elizabeth did it first, and then not wanting to be left out, Scarlett cautiously followed suit. And both girls let out a sound, which was probably meant to be 'Yes my Black Mistress', but came out a mixture of a groan and a whimper.

Which was honestly adorable, and made Beyonce chuckle wickedly, as she once again became lost in taking photographs. Then she slowly moved around so that she was in front of them, lowered herself down onto the bed, and then went to see whether they would automatically go for her cock. They didn't, but she could tell by the look in their eyes that they wanted too.

"Suck my dick, bitches." Beyonce ordered hoarsely.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied softly and obeyed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied softly and obeyed.

"And be nice, and share." Beyonce pushed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied softly and obeyed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied softly and obeyed.

Obediently Elizabeth and Scarlett crawled forwards until they were directly hovering over that butt flavoured dildo, their cheeks pretty much pressed together in the process. They then slid their tongues all over the head, in a way kissing in the process, which led into more traditional kisses between them. But for the most part, they concentrated on the big black cock of their Black Mistress.

They were even nice enough to start taking it in turns to wrap their lips around the head, with Scarlett moving back so that Lizzie got to do it first. Which seemed only right, given that Elizabeth was still new to this. Also, as one of her Black Mistress's favorites, Scarlett was no doubt confident that she would get plenty more chances to do this.

She was right, of course, but Beyonce was also impressed with Lizzie's performance. And God, it was so hot to make such a sweet looking girl do something so naughty. Especially in this case, as she was tasting the combination of her own and the ass of her 'fellow Avenger'. Oh yes, Beyonce could easily see this becoming a regular thing between them. And better yet, she could get a few more Marvel girls into the equation.

Maybe some girls from DC too. Also, just other actresses, and her previous conquests in general. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen made a wonderful addition to her collection, and she couldn't wait to introduce her to her fellow white bitches. And of course, adding these new photos, including the latest one of Elizabeth trying to deep throat her cock, into one of her books.