Beyond the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ bumped into Bo Peep at one of the buffet tables loaded with food. He was nervous at first but remembered she hadn't seen him watching her so he apologized. "Sorry about that," he said, trying to hide the bulge in his gold Speedo's.

"That's alright," she replied as she turned to face him, "Nice outfit Rocky."

"Th...Thanks," he managed as he looked at her smiling face hidden behind a lacy mask.

He could tell she was pretty and her sexy costume really showed off her chest. He took another drink of beer to help stay calm as Bo stepped closer. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do, keep chatting, give her a kiss, ask to fuck her or what. Just as he felt like running, the lamb showed up. He was struck as to how pretty she was with only her eyes and the top of her head hidden by her cowl. He looked down at her round breasts with their cotton ball covers and tried not to be obvious but neither of them could see his eyes so he was safe at the moment. He still couldn't believe she had a cock.

"I thanked Amanda for inviting us," the lamb told Bo, "Who's your friend?"

"Can't you tell it's Rocky?"

"I can see how he's dressed," looking him up and down, "Are you two going somewhere to play? If so, can I watch?"

"No we weren't...I mean I just bumped into her," he said, trying to be cool.

The lamb chuckled and with a wink said, "So did I, just a little while ago!" Bo Peep acted shocked then a naughty smile appeared on her lips.

"Actually I was looking for Amanda," DJ recovered, "Where did you say she was?"

The lamb raised a finger to her lips, "Remember, no names. I slipped myself. The Feline Queen is in the kitchen making sure the food gets out and the drinks are being refreshed."

"Oh...Right I forgot, no names. I'll go look for her there. Thanks," DJ replied backing away.

"If you change your mind," the lamb began, running her hand under Bo's skirt making her shiver, "come find us."

"Ya...Thanks...Maybe later...Okay...bye" he felt like an idiot but thankfully was out of that situation.

As DJ walked toward the back sliding door and the kitchen it dawned on him, 'What am I doing? I can't walk up to Amanda and say Hi its DJ.' Just then Amanda and another woman dressed as a sailor came out onto the patio. DJ was in awe. Amanda was dressed as a cat woman, not like the movies but a female cat. Her hair was teased out into a wild mane with streaks of black and brown and russet shot through it. She had a black head band with ears and her eye liner drew back to her temples. Luminous green cat eye contacts made her appearance look even more primal. It was then he realized she didn't have a mask on. Her body was sheathed in a sheer black, long sleeve body stocking that did nothing to hide her magnificent breasts and rock hard nipples. She had on a skirt made of animal print material and foe fur that barely concealed her crotch with a tail attached to the back that hung down between her legs. On her feet were leopard print pumps with at least 5" heels. DJ felt as if his dick would explode at the sight of her.

"Make sure the bunnies keep making the rounds," she said to the sailor, "I don't want them just hanging out once their trays are empty."

"I'll see to it," the sailor replied and made her way toward the bar.

"Well hello Rocky," Amanda said as she slowly walked around DJ inspecting his outfit, "Nice job on the costume. It looks good on you Trevor."

She thought he was someone else. That was good but she might get suspicious if he didn't say something, "I thought we weren't supposed to be using names?"

"Oh...Ya, sorry...My bad, you're not Trevor are you?" she said as she looked him up and down once more.

"And I thought we had to keep our masks on all night?"

"Aren't you the rules lawyer tonight," she stepped in close and whispered, "It's called hostess privilege."

Her chest was almost touching his as she looked where his eyes should be. Her hand suddenly found his throbbing cock and that seemed to surprise both of them; DJ, because he wasn't expecting her to grope him and Amanda at finding a nice hard cock ready for action. A seductive smile spread across her face as she maintained her hold on the solid member she had found. She pressed into DJ, moving her lips to his ear.

"Is this for me?" she purred.

DJ thought fast and replied, "Hostess privilege."

She cocked her head and her smile broadened. There was something familiar about Rocky's voice; she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"I like the sound of that," she said as her free hand moved to the back of his head and she brought her lips to his for a passionate kiss.

DJ was quick to accept her tongue into his mouth and soon they were dueling for control. His hands found her hips but he wasn't sure if he should grab her ass or her breasts. His hesitation made him miss the opportunity for feeling either as Amanda broke their kiss and stepped back to look him over again. He could tell she was considering something but wasn't sure what it might be. He didn't have long to wait to find out.

"Fuck it! I've been so horny all week, I might as well get this party started," she said but he didn't think she was talking to him.

Taking his hand, Amanda led DJ through the kitchen and dining room, which were full of people, to the stairs leading to the second floor. There were people still coming into the foyer as they ascended and others on the stairs themselves. When she reached the landing with DJ in tow, she turned right and a man also dressed as a cat removed a velvet rope and ushered DJ past. The hall erupted in cat calls, whistles and cheers. He could hear people saying, "Lucky guy," and "Wish that was me," as she walked him to a pair of large double doors. She opened them and followed him in. Before closing them, she hung a 'do not disturb' sign on the outside.

DJ was standing in the master suite or in this case the Mistress' suite. Everything about it was huge, especially the bed. It was the biggest he'd ever seen. One would practically need a step ladder to get in the enormous four poster with its satin sheets, fluffy comforter and mountain of pillows. He was still looking around in wonderment when Amanda called him to her.

Again a hand went to his stiff dick as she tried to stab her tongue down his throat. He was kissing back now with much more confidence and she was getting even more turned on by that. This time he found the courage to let his hands wonder to her full breasts, squeezing the firm mounds and rolling her erect nipples between his fingers. She moaned into his mouth as she maneuvered him to the side of the bed. This time when they separated Amanda was panting. Her eyes went to his gold shorts hiding his rampant cock. She knelt and prepared to yank them down.

"Let's get these off," removing the Speedo in one smooth move, "What have we here?" Amanda was surprised by the fitted spandex sheath covering his steely member and pendulous balls. "Get on the bed," she ordered without taking her eyes off his groin. She put a couple pillows on the floor and knelt before DJ, still fascinated by what was concealing his cock. She pushed him back onto the bed and spread his legs wide. When she found the Velcro closures she smiled then removed the sheath. She let out a gasp at the sight of his throbbing cock.

Amanda loved cock but some were just more beautiful than others. This one in front of her was definitely top shelf. Her hand closed around the shaft as she gave it a gentle stroke. When she leaned in to get her first taste, she noticed the veins running along its length. One in particular caught her eye, appearing to be a wavy line of "Z's". She knew this cock but how could it be here? Not wanting to alert DJ to her revelation, she began kissing and licking the head while trying to decide how to proceed.

It had been just over twenty-four hours since she had this cock in her mouth and Amanda couldn't stop thinking about it. She wanted it again; she wanted DJ so badly after last night and now here he was. What she didn't want was for him to run off again. 'First things first,' she thought, 'I'm gonna have another taste of his creamy load.'

Her lips made a tight seal around the crown of DJ's cock, bringing a satisfied groan from the young man. Amanda's tongue went to work, swabbing and probing the pulsating penis in her mouth. She slowly swallowed him to the base, keeping him in her throat as long as she could until the need for oxygen became critical. She took him down again, holding out as long as possible then coming up for air. She licked his length then concentrated on his velvety sack; sucking first one then both of his balls into her mouth to be toyed with by her tongue. When her mouth left his balls to return to his cock, her left hand took over fondling them. Her right gripped his shaft, stroking and twisting in time with the movements of her mouth.

DJ was in heaven. Amanda kept bringing him to the edge of release then would back off long enough for him to regain control. She kept this sensual torture going, driving DJ to the point of begging her to let him cum. She knew she had him. It was time to get her treat. Amanda slowly ramped up the stimulation once more but this time the middle finger of her left hand moved toward his ass. It circled with just the lightest touch on his sensitive sphincter. Then as she was about to swallow him whole, the pad of her finger pressed firmly at his back door.

DJ's body arched off the bed when his cock erupted. He let out a hoarse scream that even startled Amanda. With each pulse he cried out and she synchronized the pressure on his anus in time with his ejaculation. Amanda sucked and swallowed for all she was worth, not wanting to lose a drop of his tasty seed. When DJ was finally spent, she ran her thumb up the underside of his twitching shaft to push out the last of his cum.

Her belly now filled with his warm cream, Amanda let out a satisfied purr as she sat back on her calves. It was now time to see if she could determine DJ's limits. He was so shy and yet had the courage to crash her party and come to her room thinking his identity was still secret. Would it be possible for her to expand his horizons? There was only one way to find out but she felt she needed to reveal she knew his secret. She climbed onto the bed next to the teenager with her back to the pile of pillows. Throwing a leg over his nearest thigh, she pressed her lips to his. His hand caressed her left breast as they kissed.

"Mmmm...That was as delicious as the last time I sucked you off," she cooed, rubbing her stomach, "Your cum tastes so good."

"Ugh...What do you mean? I've never...I mean...This was..."

Amanda's hand came to rest on his slowly shrinking member. Her finger traced the zigzag vein toward the tip, making his cock jump. She knew it wouldn't be long before he was hard and ready for action once more but she wanted to take things slow for the moment.

"DJ, I know it's you. I never forget a beautiful cock and there aren't many as I've see as gorgeous as yours," she said continuing to follow the distinct identifier with the tip of her finger, "You see this cute little feature on your cock gave it away."

"I...umm...I just wanted..." he stammered nervously.

"I'm not mad...A little surprised but I'm not angry," she assured him.

"You're...You're not?" turning to face her.

The way his suit muted his features was becoming distracting, "Can you take off your mask so I can see your handsome face?"

There was a moment of hesitation then he reached back and lowered the zipper a few inches so he could pull the mask forward over his head. Amanda smiled seeing his flushed cheeks. She kissed him quickly then pulled back to take in his features. He was so handsome she just wanted to eat him up. She could feel his cock stiffening under her touch so she began to slowly stroke him.

"I hope my guests didn't shock you too much with their lewd behavior," she smiled, cocking her head.

"Well I guess not. They seem to be a very...open bunch of people."

"That's putting it mildly," she chuckled. Amanda could see he wanted to say more, "Are you sure nothing you saw bothered you?"

He took a deep breath then said, "When I first got here I saw two women together. They were kissing and touching each other."

"Did that turn you on?"

"Well yes..." there was a long pause.

"But?" she asked.

"But then they started to have sex and one of them had a cock," he blushed again.

"There are some men here that are dressed like women."

"She looked like a woman except for the cock between her legs."

"And that bothered you?"

"Well it was pretty hot until I saw that, then...I don't know, it was weird," he confessed.

Amanda could see his uncertainty and embarrassment over what he saw. She could tell something about that might be drawing into question his own masculinity and possibly his orientation so she decided to change the subject in hopes of easing his tension.

"How did you enjoy your second blow job?"

"It was...intense, like the first time..." he trailed off like he was hiding something.

"You sure did cum hard when my finger touched your ass," she said with a huge smile. That's when she noticed the color deepening on his face. "Is there something wrong, DJ?"

"No! It was incredible it's just...Is that normal?" he looked away.

"What do ya mean?"

"Do guys normally cum hard if you touch their ass? I'm just wondering because..." he trailed off again but Amanda had a feeling she knew where he was going.

"If you're worried it 'makes you gay' for some reason, it doesn't. If you enjoy pleasurable sensations connected with ass play then just enjoy them. Don't read anything more into it than that," she could see he was still not completely sold, "Listen DJ I'm not going to judge you because you enjoyed having your anus touched. In fact I'd like to show you how I can make you cum harder than you ever imagined."

"Really? How would you do that?" his interest was piqued.

"By massaging your G-spot."

"I thought only women had a G-spot?"

"They do but men have one too. It's called the prostate."

DJ had heard of the prostate before, usually connected to cancer or aging male issues that cause sexual and urinary problems. He had no idea it was a source of pleasure or how that could be achieved. His cock was once again erect but he thought it was just from Amanda's attention. However he jumped when her finger touched his ass again.

"What are you doing?" he asked nervously, scooting further onto the bed.

"I'm going to massage your prostate," she said as she sat up and removed a bottle of lube from the night stand drawer.

"I...I don't think I'm ready for that..."

Amanda's brow furrowed as she looked at the retreating youth, "Didn't you complain about your girlfriend not being willing to try new things?"

"Ya but..."

"Don't be like her. I'm gonna open a whole new world of pleasure up to you," she stated as she moved closer to the nervous young man, "Trust me DJ...If you don't like it, I'll stop."

"Okay...What do you want me to do?"

"Well this'll be easier and more comfortable for you if you're on your hands and knees," she told him as she shifted position.

DJ rolled over and pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. Amanda maneuvered him toward the center of the bed then pulled a pillow from the pile for him to rest his head if he wanted.

"Spread your knees apart a little further," she patted his thigh and he complied, "That's it. Now you need to relax and breathe easy."

Amanda moved behind DJ and sat on her heels as she lubed up her fingers. She drizzled some lube into the cleft of his ass making him jump again. She applied some pressure with her middle finger to his puckered ass and he reflexively clenched.

"Relax," she tried again with the same result.

Reaching under him, Amanda began to stroke his cock with her free hand while making small circles around the rim of his ass. When she felt him finally relax his sphincter, she pushed her finger in just past the first knuckle. DJ clenched tight and grunted. Even though he seemed to be resisting, his cock had become very hard.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a soothing voice.

"It stings," he replied.

"Take some deep breathes and relax. It'll pass."

The tension around her finger lessened and she pushed further in. Each time he relaxed she drove deeper until her entire finger was buried in his ass. She slowly withdrew and poured a little more lube on it then pushed back in. DJ was getting use to her invading digit and he lowered his head to the pillow. Amanda removed her finger about half way then applied downward pressure on DJ's prostate. A tremor ran through him accompanied by a deep groan. She circled his G-spot while maintaining the same pressure. The hand that was stroking his cock was now slick with his pre cum.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

DJ just nodded. She could tell he was concentrating on staying relaxed. She added a second finger. It went in much easier than the first so she worked both fingers around his prostate. His body began to tremble each time they passed over it. She released his cock and focused on his ass.

"Are you doin' okay?" as she added a third finger to the mix.

"Yes," he gasped, "I'm good."

"Are you ready for more?"

He nodded with his eyes closed and his head down. He felt Amanda shift slightly behind him then he felt more lube running down his crack. She shifted again as her fingers left his ass. He stifled a disappointed moan then felt something hot and firm but resilient being pushed into his ass. At first he thought it was some kind of toy then her hands were on his hips and she moaned. He pushed himself up and looked over his shoulder in time to see the last of her cock sinking into his butt. Before he could say or do anything else, her hips began to sway side to side causing her cock to glide back and forth over his special spot. His arms turned to jell-o and he collapsed into the pillow.

"What the fuck Amanda?" his voice muffled.

"I'm sorry DJ but I couldn't help it. I had to have you and I was afraid to tell you I'm a transgender woman."

DJ was stunned. He would have never guessed Amanda was transgender. Part of him wanted to run away in disgust but the other part was so caught up in the intense pleasure she was giving him that he couldn't move.

"We've gotta stop..." he gasped.

"Am I hurting you?"

"NO...It's just...It's...Oh GOD!"

Amanda knew he was on the brink once more so she stopped rocking her hips and leaned over his back to whisper in his ear.

"You're so fucking hot DJ. I just want to make you feel good," nibbling at his lobe.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he moaned.

"Are you gonna to cum for me baby? You've got me so turned on I'm gonna cum for you," Amanda said as she rose back up, "I'm gonna fuck you 'til we both cum."

DJ was unable to process what was happening. His mind was telling him this wasn't the way things were supposed to go but his body had completely given into Amanda and what she was doing to him. He was in turmoil as he felt Amanda's cock sliding out of him until only the tip remained then slowly impaling him again. She felt huge inside him but her cock was roughly the same size as his, just not as thick from what he could tell. Her long slow pace began to increase in speed then her strokes shortened when she changed the angle of penetration. The head of her cock was poking his prostate with rhythmic efficiency now, driving him to a powerful release. Her sexy talk and increasing moans were adding to the intoxicating mix of sensations.

"Oh God Amanda...I'm getting close...You're gonna make me cum."

"That's it baby, cum for me and I'll cum for you," she purred, thrusting faster.