Bi Big Cock Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just imagine your husband walking in on this. Do you think he would say anything? Or, do you think he'd start touching himself? Watching his hot little girl lapping at another girl's pussy, practically begging for more. Could you imagine him pulling out his hard cock and stroking it across the room, or walking up behind you, and just sliding it in while you devoured me. Oh god that would be hot." Grace just picked up her pace. It seemed to go on forever before Tiffany pulled her back up to kiss her.

"Your lips are so sweet." Tiffany said, reaching behind her into the night stand pulling out another dildo. Grace couldn't help but notice it was similar to her husband dick. It had a similar curve and was about his size. Tiffany wetted it on herself and slid it into Grace. She cocked her head back and moaned.

" is this more like your man's size?"

"Yessss..." Barely made it out of Grace's mouth.

"Hmm." She pulled it out of Grace and slid it into herself. Her lips met Grace's as she bucked on it. "I like this one, it curves just right for my spots. It gets me off so hard."

"That's what I like about my Guy's cock."

Reaching back again Tiffany produced a bigger dildo, not much, but a little thicker. "Since we are on a night of first's, you want to feel a different one?" She didn't really wait before pushing it into Grace. Grace gasped for a moment in response. After a minute of plunging it into to her, Tiffany grabbed a harness and attached it. She slid it on to herself,"I have an idea. Get on your knees. I want to fuck you."

Grace complied still as horny as before. This cock felt so good in her. It didn't hit the same spots, but she felt so full in her loins.

Tiffany pumped it in and out of her until she started moaning loudly. Then slowed and pulled out. "Hang on just a second." Grace then felt it plunge back into her, but it felt so much bigger. It felt longer and thicker and hurt. She wondered if Tiffany had grabbed another. It filled her so deeply and her pussy stretched around it. She couldn't believe how it felt having her pussy obliterated by this massive dick. The pace picked up and her moans became screams. It hurt, but felt Amazing at the same time.

"Oh god oh god." With one hand she reached back and immediately panicked as she felt a real set of balls behind her.

"What the..." Tiffany leaned in next to her, "it's ok, you know you like it and no one has to know. That's how my man's cock feels..."

As much as Grace's mind wanted to fight back, push him away and yell "this is way too far..." She did not. Her body simply succumbed to its desire.

Her pussy stretched against the veiny log ramming through it. It felt like every bit of her insides had been filled in a way like never before.

Tiffany stepped around her so that her pussy was in Grace's face. Naturally, without another thought, Grace began sucking at her cunt.

Grace could feel her muscles tighten, followed by endless spasm

"Oh fuck oh fuck ooohhh fuck!" Her whole body trembled and convulsed as she orgasmed so hard. As she did she heard a grunt and flows of jizz filled her pussy and dribbled down its lips.

She collapsed, and the meat roll was pulled out, her eyes closed at the empty feeling inside. Tiffany leaned in to her ear.

"I'm going to call you a cab so you can go home and fuck your husband now. Let him feel how loose you are, and once he cums, tell him to eat you out. I promise, you'll like it..."

12