Bi BWC: Black Couples Rock!

Story Info
Mr. Massy fucks Black couple Tyrone and Nonita.
1k words
3.58
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Massy has worked as a bull for couples for a number of years in the City of Detroit, Michigan. Tall and slim, with pale White skin and dark brown hair, he looks bland and nonthreatening. Mr. Massy is a sexual freak who looks like a boring office type. At first, it was mostly White couples who sought his services. Forlorn blonde women who wanted to get fucked in front of their nebbish husbands. Lately, the fetishes of cuckolding and 'forced' bisexuality have grown in popularity among Black couples, Latin couples, Asian couples, Arab couples and the like. Mr. Massy is that bisexual dude with a big cock who aims to please. If couples of color want some of his business, he does not discriminate.

Tyrone Draughn and his girlfriend Nonita Brown are an African American couple living in the South Side of Detroit. They are a modern day Black couple living life their way in the big city. Tyrone is a mechanical engineer and owns several shops with locations all over Metro Detroit. Nonita is a teacher, and she and Tyrone met while attending the University of Detroit Mercy. The Black couple is pushing the envelope when it comes to exploring their sexuality. When they came across Mr. Massy's profile on a group for swingers, fetishists, cuckolds and the like, Tyrone and Nonita were thrilled. Time for the horny Black couple to explore White dick...together!

"I love fucking Black men in front of Black women," said Mr. Massy. This was truly the highlight of his day. Grinning, he worked his thick White cock into Tyrone Draughn's butt hole. Tyrone's lady Nonita cheered the two bisexual studs on as they did their thing. It's so damn hot, watching a big White cock fill a Black man's ass. The big and tall, dark-skinned African American man moaned as the tall, slim White dude began fucking him in the ass. Meanwhile, Tyrone's girlfriend Nonita Brown watched the action. The chubby, dark-skinned and big-bottomed African American woman fingered her pussy while watching her Black male lover get fucked. It simply doesn't get any hotter than this.

"Go ahead, Mr. Massy, fuck Tyrone," Nonita Brown said, smiling. Tyrone moaned as Mr. Massy's thick White cock stretched his butt hole. A lot of Black men watch bisexual porn and cuckold porn online and yet consider themselves to be straight. Today, with his girlfriend Nonita's blessing, Tyrone is finally exploring his budding bisexuality. Mr. Massy winked at Nonita as he filled Tyrone's ass with his big White cock. Mr. Massy fucks women and men of all races but Black male asses are definitely something special. Mr. Massy was determined to give Tyrone a fuck he would remember.

"Oh fuck," Tyrone grunted, and Mr. Massy laughed, spanking the big Black man's ass while filling him with dick. Nonita's pussy got wetter and wetter as she watched Tyrone take Mr. Massy's huge White cock up his Black ass. Most Black women seem to be allergic to bisexual Black men even though they collect effeminate gay male besties the way men collect Playboy magazines and baseball cards. Nonita isn't like those other bitches. When Tyrone revealed his bisexuality to her, Nonita decided to help him explore the other side. Is she wife material or what?

"Alright, my turn," Nonita said, and Tyrone sighed in relief as Mr. Massy pulled his cock out of his ass. After fucking Tyrone's ass for a while, Mr. Massy had a sore dick. He pulled off the used condom and threw it away. Tyrone smiled at Mr. Massy, thankful to have gotten some good dick. A lot of gay Black men and bisexual Black men enjoy a big White cock up the ass, and Mr. Massy knows this well. Of course, nobody loves a big White cock quite like certain horny Black women. Nonita smiled at Mr. Massy and beckoned for him to come closer. The slim bisexual White dude approached the bodacious Black woman. Nonita grabbed Mr. Massy's cock and stroked him, and then rolled a condom on it.

"Watch me fuck your lady," Mr. Massy said to Tyrone as he bent Nonita over. The curvy Black woman grinned as the slender bisexual White male caressed her thick Black ass. Mr. Massy spread Nonita's thick ass cheeks and lubricated her. Tyrone watched as Mr. Massy worked his big White cock into Nonita's butt hole. Nonita smiled at Tyrone as Mr. Massy pushed his big White cock into her asshole. Tyrone grinned and rejoined the action. Grabbing Tyrone's long and thick, uncut Black dick, Nonita began sucking him off. That's right, Tyrone isn't a lousy cuckold, he's a cool Black man exploring his bisexuality with his favorite Black lady and a White dude. Good times, folks.

"Hmm, yes," Tyrone whispered, and Nonita winked at him while sucking his big Black dick. Meanwhile, Mr. Massy went to town on Nonita, fucking the big Black woman's tight asshole even harder than he fucked her man's ass earlier. Nonita would have screamed passionately but that's kind of hard to do with her man Tyrone's dick in her mouth. Mr. Massy watched Nonita's big Black ass bounce as he filled her asshole with his big White cock. Nonita farted a little bit as Mr. Massy fucked her in the ass but since Mr. Massy is a gentleman, he didn't say anything. As a man who fucks female butt holes and male butt holes all day, Mr. Massy is okay with farts. Comes with the territory, for real.

"Hell yeah, now, come on my face," Nonita said, after Tyrone and Mr. Massy pulled out of her holes. The bisexual Black man and the bisexual White man exchanged smiles as the sexy, horny Black woman stroked both of their cocks. As Tyrone and Mr. Massy came all over her beautiful face, Nonita smiled. This freaky Black woman likes a good fuck and she also enjoys watching male on male action. After thanking Mr. Massy for a good time, Tyrone and Nonita sent him on his way. The bisexual Black man and his gorgeous Black woman are exploring the worlds of kink and bisexuality. Nothing can get in their way.