Bi Couple: So Happy Together

Story Info
Bisexual black woman marries bisexual black man.
2k words
3.56
52.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Stacy Wilson. I'm a big and tall black woman living in Boston. I've always been a big girl. Six feet tall, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a big, plump ass. Oh, and a really pretty face, too. That's me in a nutshell. I'm a student at Boston College. I'm currently studying Criminology. One of these days, I'm going to work for the Massachusetts State Police. That's my goal. When I'm not in class, I'm usually practicing with the Women's Rugby team. Someday, we might make it to nationals. Wouldn't that be cool? Until then, I'm having some fun at one of America's coolest colleges. Nobody knows this, except maybe the students, but Boston College is America's biggest party school. I ought to know, I live there!

I'm currently dating this good-looking, really nice guy named Stephen Victor. He's a big and tall black stud who seems scary from a distance but he's actually a real sweet dude. I met him during my sophomore year. He's alright. A really nice guy who's real good to me. He's a Criminal Justice major at Emerson College. He's also a member of the Emerson College Men's Rugby Club. They've been in the news lately and it's been mostly positive. Don't expect Stephen to be involved in any illicit or questionable activities. He's a straight-laced man. A law and order type of guy with an urgent interest in political science. He's always volunteering and doing outreach work to help people in bad situations. He's out there trying to save the world. Me? I'm a college student, a volunteer firefighter and a closet music recorder. That's me. I'm not trying to change the world to fit my views. That's my boyfriend's job.

Stephen has been really preoccupied lately. I can always tell when something is bothering him. He's not that good at hiding things from me. Mere months after meeting Stephen, I could tell that he was bisexual and that it was bothering him. I don't know what the fuss is about. I'm bisexual too and although I don't flaunt, I don't hide it either. I've been with my share of women and it's fun. The female body is a beautiful thing. However, I prefer men for long-term relationships. They're more stable, you know? I've had a nightmare relationship with a Latin lesbian chick named Sandra who stalked me after I told her it was over. Oh, yeah. It's not all hunky dory in lesbian relationships. Don't believe the stuff you see on the L Word. Things are very different in the community. Anyway, to put Stephen's mind at ease, I told him that I knew about his bisexuality and that it was okay with me. That pleased him greatly. He's only been with one guy in his entire life. He was struggling with his bisexuality because his Seventh Day Adventist parents didn't approve of that kind of lifestyle. Hey, they don't approve of me either because I wear short skirts and I listen to Rap Music.

Anyhow, I cared about Stephen and he knew that if he had any trouble, he could come to me. He's kind of secretive and opening up was not his forte. I love the guy but I have my own life to lead. The Women's Rugby team was doing alright. Boston College has one of the best sports programs in the country. Our Football team is currently taking the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One by storm. We bypassed Georgia Tech and Ohio State University this year. I'm really happy about that. I played both Football and Basketball in High School. I used to attend Dorchester High School in Boston. Stephen went to Brockton Seventh Day Adventist Academy, a private High School located in Brockton, Massachusetts.

He took me for a visit there once, early in our relationship. Stephen's father, James Victor, a tall, sturdy black man in his early fifties, is the Headmaster of Brockton Seventh Day Adventist Academy. Brockton SDA Academy was one of the wealthiest private schools in the country. They had a three-thousand-person student body and one of the most rigorous academic curriculum in the country. They also offered more sports than most colleges and universities. Brockton Seventh Day Adventist Academy offered Men's Interscholastic Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Soccer, Swimming, Squash, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, Track, Wrestling, Badminton, Squash, Gymnastics, Rugby, Archery, Fencing, Rifle and Horsemanship. For female student-athletes, they offered Women's Interscholastic Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Rowing, Soccer, Volleyball, Track, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Tennis, Golf, Wrestling, Badminton, Squash, Gymnastics, Rugby, Archery, Fencing, Rifle, Field Hockey and Equestrian. Yeah, they were a big school, with their own dorms and kick-ass athletic facilities.

I met Stephen's folks. His mother, Elisabeth Smith Victor, was a tall, square black woman in her late forties. She was the President of Rosenthal University in Arlington, Massachusetts. She took the helm of this previously all-female Catholic school and transformed it into an academic and athletic powerhouse during her tenure there. Rosenthal University was an all-female catholic school in 1990 when Elisabeth Smith Victor became its twentieth president. Under her direction, the school went coed and became one of America's leading research universities. Rosenthal University originally had ten thousand students, spread over two campuses, Boston and Arlington. They had a pretty decent sports program, too. They offered Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Swimming, Tennis, Golf, Rugby, Fencing, Lacrosse and Ice Hockey. After the male students came to campus en masse, they were forced to adapt. The school opened new athletic opportunities for male student-athletes by offering Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Cross Country, Swimming, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Wrestling and Soccer. All of these changes were overseen by Elisabeth Smith Victor. She was a powerful woman. It's too bad she hated me and didn't think me good enough for her son.

Nevertheless, I loved Stephen. So, I acted nice around his parents. However, when his mother called him a faggot to his face, I had to put her in her place. Note to self, never make a black woman mad under her roof during dinner when she's carving the turkey. Oh, man. She got mad. Let's just say that Stephen and I left the Victor mansion in Brockton's West Side and never came back. He's been estranged from his parents since then. Oh, man. I felt bad for him. But I didn't feel bad about telling them off. They were so condescending. Their son was a marvelous human being. A kind and decent man. Yet they treated him like shit. They were a bad influence. Stephen didn't need them in his life. Trust me, he was better off.

We continued with our lives. We were both students on academic scholarships, so his parents couldn't mess either of us financially. Stephen and commuted to each other's dormitories. It was fun. Sometimes, I'd wear his clothes. He's around six-foot-two and they fit me just fine. Especially his Men's Rugby letterman jacket. I loved waking up next to him. I just wished he could be happy about our lives together. I was getting my bachelors of science degree in Criminology at the end of 2008. When that happened, I could enroll at the Massachusetts State Police Academy and get trained as a Trooper.

That's my dream. Stephen doesn't like the State Troopers. He'd rather work for the Boston Police Department. I tell him that Troopers are where the money's at but he doesn't care. Oh, well. To each his own.

There are times when I'm really thankful for the lives we lead. A black man and a black woman living together in college. We're going to good schools, bettering ourselves through education. Lots of black men and black women all over America aren't so lucky. I'm twenty two years old, black and female. I've never been arrested. I don't have a criminal history. I don't have kids. I have one college degree and I'm getting another real soon. I'm a college sportswoman. I'm not married or divorced. My boyfriend is a college sportsman. He doesn't have kids. He's not married or divorced. He doesn't have a criminal history either. We're both healthy, and happy together. The fact that we're both bisexual and black brings us together, not apart.

Ours is a passionate relationship. Stephen and I have been spending more time apart lately, so I decided to rekindle things. One night, he came back to his dorm after a grueling afternoon of practice with the Emerson College Men's Rugby team. I had a special surprise for him. I brought a strap on to spice things up. he was pleasantly surprised. I guided him through it. First, I got him naked and licked him from head to toe. Then, I sucked his long and thick, uncircumcised cock and got him nice and hard. Stephen is a natural man. That's cool with me. I love playing with his foreskin. It's so frigging sensitive. Drives him crazy when I lick it. Afterwards, I put him on all fours and came up behind him. I spread his butt cheeks lovingly and inserted the well-lubed dildo into him. He grunted as I penetrated him.

I placed my hands on his hips and pushed the dildo into him. I was careful not to hurt him. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this. I've always wanted to fuck Stephen. He has such a nice ass. Plus I thought it would be different from the everyday. He moaned softly as I fucked him with my strap on. The leather harness rubbed against my pussy as I drove the dildo into him. It excited me to no end. I fucked him good, sliding the dildo in and out of him. He screamed in pleasure and begged me for more. I waded into him, fucking him hard and fast. Hearing his screams of pleasure turned me on so much that I came, without even touching my pussy. A moment later, he came too. I pulled the dildo out of him, and he rolled on his back. He smiled at me. I smiled and kissed him.

I looked at the man I loved and thanked him for making my ultimate fantasy come true. Stephen smiled. He whispered something into my ear. I grinned and grabbed the bottle of lube. Soon, it was my turn to get fucked. I got on my hands and knees and Stephen positioned himself behind me. He pressed his cock against my backdoor, after lubing up both his manhood and my ass. With a swift thrust, he went in. I never experienced anal sex before I met Stephen. He's the one who introduced me to this strange pleasure. It's something we do regularly. He placed his hands on my hips and began pumping away. I screamed as I felt his big cock invading my ass. He fucked me good, sliding his dick in and out of me. I pushed back against him, welcoming the cock inside of me. It felt wicked good. We went at it until he came, flooding me with his seed. I cried out passionately as we both climaxed almost at the same time, again. This was just too frigging good!

Afterwards, Stephen and I lay on the bed, laughing. This was fun. I like this. Just lying in bed with the man I love. What a way to live. Half my nights are spent at Emerson College, the rest are spent at Boston College. Ah, the wonders of commuting. Not that I mind. I love Stephen and he loves me. I can imagine me and him living in a house together, somewhere in the city. We'd both be police officers, working for different departments within the state. Just a man and a woman, both of them bisexual and African-American, living together. Having a relationship based on love and trust and making it work. I'm sure we can make it work. Why not? We're so happy together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers