Bi-curiously Experimenting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head began bobbing up and down and I was sucking with everything I had. I swirled my tongue. I wanted him to fill me up with some more of that delicious cum he had and then I had another idea. I tried and tried and I guess after him already cumming twice before he just couldn't do it. I finally gave up and went for my idea. I stood up and kissed him. Then I kissed and licked my way down to his nipples. His hands were on the back of my head gently running his fingers thru my hair (one of my more erogenous zones I must say). Then I stood up and turned him around and bent him forward a bit. He tried to stand up, but I didn't let him. I just kept him going down and reached up and got the soap.

There's a reason for the old joke about dropping the soap in a shower room full of homosexuals. Because it works great as a lubricant when nothing else is handy. I soaped up his ass and my cock and without a word I placed the head of my cock at his backdoor and began to push it in slowly but oh so very firmly. He grunted and moaned at the invasion. I wasn't sure he liked it but then he was pushing back at me. Slowly but surely I built up to a fucking speed. Meanwhile I reached around to feel his cock and Holy Cow!! the thing was bigger than before. I stroked him in tandem with my fucking so that he always had something going on to him.

One hand reached up and was stroking his nipples as I fucked his ass and stroked his rock hard shaft in the front. His pre-cum was boiling over again creating a real nice lubricant to stroke him with. I could feel the warm water hitting my back and going down, down the crack of my ass and washing some of his cum away out of my asshole. Damn but his asshole was tight. He told me later that because people think he appears to be the dominant that he hardly ever gets fucked in the ass.

His cock stiffened and if anything, got longer and larger in my hand. His knees began to buckle as he came with a mighty groan of pure unadulterated pleasure. His ass tightened up even more and my cock just couldn't take it. I began to blast deep into his ass coating the inside thoroughly. His cum flowed down the glass in front of him as he shot his cum hard enough to splatter against it. I just kept stroking until I felt him relax his muscles.

My cock slowly slipped out of his ass. I kind of leaned against him as we both recovered. Then he moved and I took that as a sign that it was time. Time to get cleaned up and figure out where to go from here. So, we cleaned up again and dried off. I don't think we said a single word to each other as we got ready for bed. The other bed was trashed. The sheets, pillows, and bed spread were all cum soaked and splattered.

That left the other bed for us both to lie on and sleep. He laid down on one side of the bed and I laid down on the other. We were back to back. The alarm clock was on his side of the bed and we talked about when we had to be with the client (10am) so we would get up at 8am, shower, have breakfast and then head off to see the client.

I decided in the morning that he and I would sit down and have a nice talk about how things would be in any future liaisons. Granted, I had only been delving into my bi-sexuality recently. But I refused to be someone's submissive bitch. I just didn't go into that kind of thing. I wasn't a dominant or a sub. I more of a mutual pleasure kind of guy. And with that line of thought going thru my head I went off to lalaland where I had wild and wicked dreams of being fucked and fucking and sucking and all kinds of sexual fantasies.

In the morning I slowly came awake. As I went thru the various stages of consciousness, one thought began to make itself known. My asshole could tell it had been fucked and felt like it. Damn, I was going to go thru the whole day feeling like I had his cock in my ass. Wow, what a feeling.

But then reality come thru like a dash of ice water. This was no dream. When I moved I felt his cock go deeper. Sonofabitch. I was pissed. That fucker had taken advantage of me while I slept. I moved again and my already hard cock dug into the mattress. He reached around and began to stroke me.

He said, "My turn to pleasure you now."

I thought, "Well, hell. At least he was trying to reciprocate. And damn but that cock of his is hitting all the best places inside me." So I decided to let him continue fucking me. We would have our talk later. Just imagine now what it was like to wake up slowly with a log like his buried deep in my ass. Imagine how you would feel. Exactly. I felt like I was full and stretched out. My cock was hard as a rock. You could have chiseled rock with it. And his hand was stroking it up and down and all the while he was building up steam as he fucked me in and out. It seemed like I could feel every one of his veins as he went in and out. They felt like that kind of caused it to corkscrew in a little bit.

I began fucking back and forth against him. Moaning louder and louder, "Oh God yes...fuck me...fuck me." Damn it felt so good. I reached back between us and barely managed to fondle his big balls and wrap my hand around his thick cock as he pounded it in and out of me.

Damn I could feel it going into my asshole and it felt huge going in. I told him, "Fill me up with your cum. Put your cum deep into me." He got even faster and more forceful. A small part of me just knew that I was going to be hurting later today. The bigger part of me (led by my cock no doubt) just wanted to keep enjoying this wonderful fucking I was getting. Getting fucked by a vibrator by my wife was awesome, but this was so much better that there really is no way to describe it. Bigger really is better, at least in the short term.

Sweat was pouring off of us. Then he did it. He stroked my cock in the right sequence of trigger points or something. I let loose with a groan that bordered on a scream. Fortunately I was able to aim it into my pillow so that I would scare the people in the next room. My cum flooded out of me and all over me. I could feel its warmth all in my groin area. My balls just kind of shriveled emptily as they released my juices all over me and the bed.

When I came, he came. Once again he deluged me with his cum. Talk about instant lubrication. His cum was squirting out around my asshole and getting on the bed. We both laid there for awhile. I was in a daze. He was just resting. His cock was big enough that even as it got soft it stayed right there in my ass. If I hadn't been fucked and sucked six ways from Sunday and also done some fucking myself then my cock would have gotten hard just at the thought that his cock didn't want to leave my ass.

Finally he slowly and carefully pulled his cock out and said that he was heading for the shower. I just laid there and let his cum slowly ooze from my ass. All over the bed. Damn. What would the maid say when she saw this mess! Every single sheet, bed spread, and pillow case on both beds needed to be washed. And hotels have a policy of not changing them every night. To get them to change these we would have to take them completely off of the beds and throw down on the floor. Like that would hide the cum messes. I laughed lightly to myself.

After he got out of the shower I of course got in. Afterwards we took all the bedding off and dumped it on the floor. Then we went down to breakfast where we had "the talk".

I started off by saying, "About last night...

He replied, "Yes?"

"I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I am new to this. Bisexuality is new and well, even though it must seem like I am a cockslut, I am not your submissive bitch. I am willing to try many things, but if you take this dominating thing too far it won't be as pleasurable and therefore I won't like it as much. If I don't like it as much, well, I just won't do it. I hope you understand."

He replied, "Certainly I understand. I apologize if it seemed like that last night. I was just keyed up. This was the first time I have the opportunity to have sex with another man for while now and I was jazzed. I'll try to contain my uhmmm enthusiasm a little bit. How's that?"

"That works for me" I said.

With that we finished our breakfast and walked over to the convention center where we met with the client, took a site survey in all the rooms that we would be in. Good thing too, cause I quickly realized in a couple of rooms that fast fold screens wouldn't be the best choice and that we'd have to use tripod screens instead or even vice versa.

Later we went to lunch and then we sat down with the labor steward and discussed our labor situation. I knew that I would be ok when it comes to labor as San Diego has one of the better labor forces in the country when it comes to Audio Visual labor. All top notch personnel.

After that we headed back to the hotel where lo and behold we had new bedding on our beds. We exchanged wry grins and headed for the shower again to wash off the days excesses.

Afterwards he said, "You ready to go round again? I have a surprise for you."

I looked at him and replied, "Ok, but let's tone it down a notch or two. I am still worn out from last night and this morning."

He said, "Ok, you got it. You need to lay on the bed flat on your back."

I just kind of looked at him for a second or two and then headed for the back where I laid down. He immediately came over and very carefully moved to being on top of my chest where his limp, but still mighty impressive cock rested right at the end of my tongue. I looked up at him and began sucking it deep into my mouth. My arms were resting on top of his thighs and I used my hands on the stem of that massive beautiful cock. Stroking it up and down. Occasionally I would reach down and rub his balls.

At one point I took his cock out of my mouth and pulled him forward a bit. As his cock stuck out slightly above my forehead I reached my tongue up and began tonguing his balls and sucking them gently into my mouth one at a time. He just let out a low moan. Then I licked my way back up his cock and brought it deep into my mouth swirling my tongue all around the mushroom head. I especially loved his reaction when I stabbed my tongue at that spot just below the tip on the bottom. His body would arch into the air and his breath would hiss out and then another great moan would come out. After getting his cock all wet with my saliva and precum I began took it out of my mouth and began rubbing his shaft all over my face. It felt so hard and yet the skin was sooo soft. Plus, I felt like a cockslut to do it.

I put it back in and began to do what I could to deep throat it. I took it in as deep as I could. I could almost feel his precum leaking out into my mouth. I could certainly. Suddenly, out of the blue, a set of hands wrapped around my hard cock and began stroking me off. Most of the time I have my act together, but I guess because of the heat of the moment (literally) it just didn't dawn on me for a short bit that it couldn't be his hands on my cock. When it did, all I could do was say, "Mmmmmffff!! Mmmmmmffff!!"

It's about all I could say with a big hard cock in my mouth and throat. Then whoever it was began sucking my cock. My body arched up from the unexpected contact and a deep moan came out of me. Sam felt it too. I could feel it thru him all the way to the core of his thick cock in my mouth. I managed to get him to lean to one side and to slide off of me.

When I looked down to see who was going down on me I got the shock of my life. It was Lee. He just looked up at me, slid my cock out his mouth and said, "Surrrrrprizzzzzeeeeeee!!!!"

My mouth was hanging open as I looked from Sam to Lee and back again a few times. I stuttered a few times as I got my voice back and asked, "Uhmmm, Lee...what the hell are you doing here?"

He laughed and replied, "Sam wanted to surprise you. He saw us in the theater that day in Minnesota and when we got back he asked me about you. Since he already knew, I went ahead and told him. So, he got a wild hair and cooked this up. What do you think? Wanna do a threesome?"

My cock which had been starting to go down with all this talk and no action began perking back up. Since it was right in front of Lee face we all saw it. I couldn't deny it even if I had wanted to. The thought of having a threesome with two guys was totally taboo and totally something I had seriously fantasized about. I had visions of getting fucked from behind while I was being face fucked. Here was my chance.

Without verbally answering I just reached down and grabbed Lee's head and pulled his face and mouth onto my cock where he got an excited gleam in his eye and resumed sucking me. I reached over and pulled Sam's cock towards me and plunged it back into my mouth. I looked up at Sam and I could tell he was getting into this whole scene.

I resumed bobbing my head up and down on Sam's cock I started to reach my threshold. I guess I was just really excited. It had been awhile since I wanted to come that quick. When I let go with my load, Lee took it all. While I was still spasming and moaning Sam pulled his cock out and just rubbed it all over my face.

Then Lee got up and began kissing Sam and I could see as they swapped my cum around with each other. I got on my knees by them and began sucking and licking both of their cocks. I loved sticking my face in their balls and smelling their musky man scent. It wasn't too strong, but it was definitely all male. Sticking my tongue out I began using it on their balls and getting them all wet with my saliva. As they continued to kiss each other, they both moaned deep in their chests and one of them put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me tighter into their groin areas.

Then they broke apart and we all kind of looked at each other with a "well, what next" kind of look. So, I took charge and decided to fulfill yet another fantasy I had. I put Sam in a chair and then I slowly impaled myself on his long cock with my chest away from him. He reached up and began playing with my nipples. I pulled Lee close to me and began sucking his cock. At first it was wonderful and damn exciting. I have to say something here, "If you aren't in great shape, don't try this!!" It seems really cool and definitely sexy to lower yourself down on a beautiful shaft like Sams and then to suck a delicious cock like Lee's at the same time is like icing on the cake. But then you have to raise and lower yourself up and down for it have any affect on anyone. Talk about getting tired quickly. Muscles not wanting to work right. I am sure that you get my meaning here.

So, after I got off of Sam, I led him to the bed to fulfill yet another fantasy I had. I put him flat on his back and then I straddled him facing his chest. I put his big hard cock at the entrance to my ass and I slowly sank down upon it til I could feel his pubic hair tickling my ass. Talk about feeling full. I slowly began pumping up and down on his cock. I can't begin to describe just how good and sexy in a taboo sort of way it felt.

Then I got Lee to get on his knees beside us beside us and Sam and I shared his cock. Though I think Sam got the better end of the deal cause he got to lick Lee's balls too. And that is something I like having done to me and that I found that I like to do as well. It wasn't too long before Lee was fucking both my mouth and Sams in an alternating fashion. Then he came. And came. And came. He started in my mouth giving me a mouthful of his delicious juice and then he shoved it into Sam's mouth and gave him some. Then he just spewed the rest all over our faces. He rubbed his still hard cock all over our faces and smeared his cum all over. At times he dipped into one of our willing mouths and we would clean it off. Finally he sat back fully drained.

Sam and I began kissing and smearing the cum some more. Then we licked it all off of each others faces pausing every now and then to swap some of it around in each others mouths. For someone who started out not wanting to kiss other men in his approach to bi-sexuality, I sure was having a great time doing it. Then we got locked into one of those deep soul sharing kisses where it seems as if time stops and passion roars. Sam tensed up and then I felt it deep in my ass. His cock was exploding his cum all over the inside of my ass and totally filling me up. I could feel his moan of passion thru his tongue deep into my mouth at the same time. That set me off. All this time my cock had been rubbing his belly and I exploded my own cum all over both of us. It got all over both of our bellies and chests. He kept pumping his cock into my ass the whole time and I kept plunging up and down on it.

Finally, he went totally limp underneath me. Not his cock. That was a much slower process. I kind of relaxed on top of him. It took awhile before his cock got small enough to come out of my ass on its own accord. When it did I just kind of rolled over onto my back. I must have looked a sight for sure. Lee's cum still on my face in places, my cum all over my chest and belly, and cum leaking slowly out of my ass. But I sure was content. I dozed off thinking about how I didn't know where this was taking me, thinking about how much time I had wasted deliberately not thinking about it and thus not doing it because of my own prejudices, and finally, thinking about how good it finally felt to get some of these feelings out in the open.

**I may one day find out if this the way it goes and feels and experiences. I may not. Who knows. All I know is that today, right now, I wish to. I hope that yall enjoyed sharing my fantasy with me. I may continue this fantasy another time.**

12