Bi Pi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire audience was laughing. There was this girl with her pussy spread completely open. The guys had pulled those lips so far apart, that you could literally see straight up her vaginal hole. Then, every few seconds or so, one of the guys would rub the clit. A moment later, that spread open pussy began to bounce around on the table.

It was a full ten minutes or longer, before the photographer finally returned. Mary had been distressed to be displayed earlier. Now, after being publicly masturbated for ten minutes with her vagina spread completely open, Mary was actually relieved when the guy took the picture of her pussy. After that, she felt the two men push her lips back together and close here vagina. Then they gave her one little pat on her pussy and they turned to face Chip.

The girls started to get up, but Chip told them to stay where they were. Then Chip turned to the audience. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to thank you for coming to this very solemn and honored ceremony. Before you leave, I wish to have you witness our newest members final reward for their membership. Our 6 teams of assistants are going to spread all six of those lovely pussies back open for you. Then our assistants will help each young lady orgasm for you."

All six ladies' faces showed absolute shock, but Chip just kept talking. Now he was addressing them. "Ladies, your assistants will hold your pussies open nice and wide. Then they will work on your clits until you cum. All six pussies must remain spread open until all of you have orgasmed for our nice crowd. However, after you have cum, if you wish to hold your own pussy open instead of having our assistants do it you may do so. Just remember those things must be pulled wide open. If the hole and the clit isn't completely visible, your assistants will be forced to help you."

The new Pi Pi members tried to come to grips with what was happening, but before they even had time to think about it, Chip gave the next command to the assistants. "GENTLEMEN!! OPEN 'EM UP!!!"

With that command, each of the six girls felt her lips being spread apart again. When the six lovely pussies were once spread nice and wide, Chip gave the final order. "GENTLEMEN, START YOUR PUSSIES!!!" The girls didn't know it, but there was a contest going on here for the guys as well. The 2 men who made their assigned pussy cum first, would have all their expenses paid during the fraternity's spring break trip. That was a prize worth competing for, and the guys went to work on those pussies with a vengeance.

The girls all tried to relax as the guys started to work on their clits. It was going to be incredibly humiliating to cum in front of all these people, but at least this awful night would be over. So the ladies tried to shut everything out and just concentrate on what was happening between their legs.

Toni had the least trouble. She had done a bunch of stuff in public anyway. It was only about five minutes before she went. The whole room cheered as Toni yelled she was cumming and began to bounce up and down on the table. The guys just kept her pussy held open while she jerked the thing around. After a while, Toni stopped moving and caught her breath. She remembered that she didn't have to have those guys hold her pussy open anymore. So she reached down and took her lips from them. Toni pulled them wide so that her pussy would stay open while she waited for the other girls to cum.

Mary was next. She had already been masturbated so much that her vagina was way over-stimulated anyway. Toni had barely quit shaking when Mary went off. Mary just shrieked, there were no real words. Also, she didn't just bounce up and down. Mary bounced and rolled. Her pussy jerked all over the place. It took a great deal of effort on her assistants' part to keep a grip on those lips as that pussy moved. The crowd loved watching that little pussy being thrown around right in front of them. Finally, Mary settled back. She knew she should be horrified, but Mary was just too worn out to care. The girl reached down and took her lips away from the guys. Then she pulled her pussy open and waited to see what would happen next.

The remaining four teams kept working on their pussies. The prize had been won of course, but there was still a matter of pride. No one wanted to come in last. For the next two minutes, the teams worked on those clits with no real result. You could hear the ladies' breathing get shorter and shorter, but none of them were firing. Then, all of a sudden Cheryl and Trixie went off at almost the same instant.

Cheryl tried to restrain herself, she still remembered where she was. But when the orgasm really took her, she couldn't fight it. Screaming Oh GOD! Oh GOD!!, Cheryl began to throw her pussy around. The guys just held onto the lips, as the cute little cunt went flying around. The one guy kept his finger rubbing her clit, to keep it going and Cheryl kept jerking. When it was over, she just sagged down on the table. It was almost a minute later before she recovered enough to move. Then she pushed the guy away from her vagina and grabbed her lips. Having her vagina spread open for the crowd was humiliating, but it was worse when someone else was doing it.

Meanwhile, Trixie's cunt was firing, too. Trixie got so taken by her orgasm, that she couldn't think of anything else. Not only was she bouncing her pussy around, but she let go of her legs and started working on her big boobs. The crowd actually applauded as they watched Trixie squeeze and rub her tits as she writhed in orgasm. When she came back down, Trixie finally realized what she had done. Quickly, she jerked her hands away from her chest and reach down for her vagina. She found the lips and spread it. She was also crying. How could she have lost complete control like that in front of all those guys.

There were two teams left. After ten minutes, neither Victoria nor Jamie showed any signs of cumming. Jamie was too scared and Victoria just couldn't orgasm in public. She hadn't managed to before and she couldn't now. The guys asked Chip how much longer they should keep going, and Chip said as long as it took. Even the other four girls were getting impatient. They couldn't close their pussies until these last two girls came. Chip then told the girls they needed to find a way to cum. The guys could work on their clits all night if necessary.

Jamie forced herself to relax. If she could just shut out where she was, the finger working her clit felt very nice. The girl took a deep breath and let go. She had to cum. She just had to have it happen. A couple of minutes later, her team heard Jamie's breath start to get short. When that happened, the guy who wasn't working her clit, stuck two fingers right up her cunt and started moving them in and out. That finished the job.

With a loud, unintelligible scream, Jamie came. Her pussy bounced around on the table and the guy just kept his fingers stuck right in it. The other guy kept working her clit and Jamie kept going. It was almost a minute later, when Jamie stopped jerking completely. After another minute she caught her breath. Jamie reached down between her legs and found the guy's hand with the fingers still up her hole. She pulled everything out of her and then found her lips and spread them. Then she joined the other girls waiting for Victoria to finally go.

Another five minutes passed and still nothing. Victoria just couldn't do this in public. Strangely, she never thought of faking it this time. After having been caught previously, she didn't even consider it this time. Ironically, if she had faked it on this occasion no one would have known.

With the guys still working her pussy, Victoria lifted her head and begged Chip to stop it. She told him she just couldn't cum in public. She was trying, but it just wasn't going to happen. Chip told her that they had all night and that she'd better try harder. Then he asked her if she wanted some extra help. Victoria didn't know what he had in mind, but she had a feeling it would be even more humiliating. She just said no and tried to concentrate on the guys playing with her pussy.

After twenty minutes, the other girls started getting fed up. Toni yelled at Vickie to get a move on. They couldn't close their pussies until she orgasmed and they were tired of spreading the damn things open. Cheryl and Mary also started yelling at Victoria to come on already. Of course the problem with this, was that all the yelling only made Victoria more upset.

The guys kept working Victoria's clit. She tried to let it happen, but Vickie just couldn't relax. Jamie shouted over to her to get her pussy going. The other girls wanted to close themselves up already. Once again Chip asked Victoria if she wanted assistance. Vickie tried to answer, but she began sobbing and couldn't speak. Toni finally yelled over for Chip to do whatever he needed, but to get that stupid cunt to go off already. Chip just looked at Victoria. She still couldn't speak, but she managed to nod, sadly.

Chip called Victoria's assistants over. Victoria felt her pussy released and wondered what was happening. She lifted her head and saw Chip hand her assistants something. She couldn't see what it was. Then the guys were back and her vagina was being spread open again. Victoria didn't even react. She had been opened up so long, she was basically numb to it.

Victoria waited for the guys to start working her clit again. She had to cum. This had to end. Sure enough she felt a hand move to her pussy. But instead of someone playing with her clit, she felt something hard poking at her hole. A moment later, something went right up her vagina. Victoria didn't know what had been shoved up her, but then one of the guys turned the vibrator on and Victoria knew exactly what it was.

Then, as Victoria was trying to adjust to the new sensations, she felt something push at her anus. She actually managed to scream "NO!" as another vibrator was shoved right up her ass. When that vibrator was turned on, all the sensations were overwhelming. Victoria couldn't concentrate on anything. All she could think about was what was going on in her holes. After that, the guy started working her clit again. That was too much. There was no way Victoria could prevent it now. It only took about another minute before Victoria went off.

When she finally came, Victoria lost complete control. With her clit still being stimulated and those things buzzing away inside her, Victoria's senses were completely overwhelmed. The girl shrieked that she was cumming. She started jerking her body around. After a few seconds, Victoria actually reached down and pushed the guy off her clit. Then she started rubbing the thing for all she was worth. All Victoria cared about at that moment was the incredible orgasm she was experiencing.

The orgasm finally subsided and Victoria returned to reality. When she had her breathing barely under control, Chip told the girls that they could get off their tables and stand. The other five girls almost jumped to their feet. They were just so relieved to be able to let go of their pussies.

Victoria, on the other hand, was still a little dazed. She tried to collect herself, but something was still happening, She just couldn't remember exactly what it was. The exhausted young lady, made her way slowly to her feet. When she stood up, Victoria felt something fall out of her vagina and she heard the vibrator hit the floor. She couldn't believe it. The entire crowd had watched that vibrator fall out of her pussy. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, the shock jolted her completely back to reality and she realized that the other vibrator was still up her butt. Victoria reached back and found the end of the thing just sticking out of her anus. She couldn't help crying again as she had to pull that awful thing out of her ass right in front of the audience.

When the vibrator was completely out, Victoria just threw the damn thing down. With that all six girls were standing up and facing Chip. Chip congratulated them on their new membership and told them that they were welcome to go. The girls started to put their panties back on, but Chip told them to leave them. They would go into the Pi Pis' momento collection. Chip did tell the girls to head upstairs. They would find rooms had been assigned to them and they were welcome to get comfortable. From this moment forward they were full members of Pi Pi Sorority and would not be asked to prove anything else.

The six new sorority members filed out of the room. The last three days had been awful, but they had come through. Unlike those two girls who had wimped out, they had persevered. Yes it was embarrassing, but it was worth it. From now on, they were members. Jamie, Toni, Victoria, Trixie, Cheryl, and Mary headed upstairs to their new lives as Bi Pis

Back in the basement, the crowd started to file out. Before anyone could leave, Chip told them to stay awhile. There was still more business to take care of. Everyone returned to their seats. No one had any idea what was coming.

12