Bianhua Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nin de tian shu zheng zai bei ji suan," the voice said. Li understood the threat because it meant that his days were being counted which meant that if he continued on the way he was something major would be done.

"You are trying to regain control of what has been taken from you," the voice said in Chinese. "You are fighting freedom from a system whose days are numbered because the God's are calling out for justice. Leave Fen alone and let her assume the responsibilities she has been given. Deliver a message to your handler tell them that what one of the supreme councils' members is looking for can be found in front of him if he dares to open his eyes to a truth, he wants no part of. It can be found by looking at his nonpublic conduct. After all he is known for having some peculiar tastes."

"Are you the Wuming?" Li Dong asked as he started to feel himself fall. By the time he picked himself up off the ground the person was gone. Li Dong's stood there as his body started to shake because for the first time in his life, he was facing fear. Whoever he was he had made it clear by his actions that he was just a peon in the games that were being played. He had just learned that there was more to the Wuming situation then they had been told. It had been made clear that whatever his handlers had set him up against that no matter what was going on he was no longer safe because of what had been used against him.

Li Dong reached into his shirt pocket for a cigarette hoping that having a smoke would help him calm his nerves only to find a piece of paper sitting beside the pack. Opening it up it read next time I have to appear before you, you will awaken to find yourself blind standing perched on a telephone pole where one wrong move may be your last.

Li Dong took out his cellphone and called his father who listen to what had transpired. His father said, "wei sheng hup er ben pao." It meant run for your life. When he asked his father why he replied with "If you deliver the message and it is factual there will be an instant need to know more. Our handler will be wanting a detail explanation of who delivered the message. When you fail to tell them what they require you to they will automatically recall you to China to be drugged, assaulted, and questioned until they believe that you know nothing more than what you revealed. By the time they are done with you the odds are that you will be brain dead. The person who gave you the message knew he was boxing you in. It was done deliberately. So, it boils down to you. If you remain silent about it there is always the danger of it coming out so the best thing you can do is find a way that it appears the meeting never took place."

"It sounds like you're telling me that I need to disappear. I'm going back in to take the cash receipts back to the safe and will stick around for the banks opening on Monday. I'm taking the weekend cash and disappearing. Let the bank repose my car. I will contact you in a few months to see if things have cooled off." Li Dong said.

"Go to the place we had discussed," La Dong said. "I will join you once I am through the divorce because we both know that my losing control over my family has made my usefulness to the party unstable at the best. Your disappearing maybe what pushes it over the edge."

One of the things he had been trained in was how to disappear in a way he couldn't be traced. Both his father and he over the last few years had received a few new identities. All contained current driver's licenses, social security numbers, passports, birth certificates, and all related documentations. All could be used to reestablish oneself in a neutral country without much difficulty. Most in society would accept them without a second thought. An added plus was that they both had been given a large amount of cash that they had set up in a Swiss account that they could draw on from any debit machine for any amount.

La Dong pondered over what had happened to his only son while wondering why his superiors had never told him about the abilities the Wuming had. Although his son could not identify who the person was, he believed it was he because he had used skills that the Zen Masters were rumored to have had. If it was it implied that the Zen masters may have trained this foreign born from when he was young which meant they had gone against years of traditions. No white man before him had been invited into the depths of their advanced trainings. If this was just a taste of what he could do there was no way, he could afford to use Suling or his daughter as a shield against him. The Wuming apparently had shown them just a taste of what he capable of doing. He thought back to when he had destroyed the stone Buddha by turning it into a bunch of sand grains and wondered what else he could do. One thing had been made perfectly clear, by threating to leave one in a situation where their next move could cause their own death was brilliant because it showed how far he was willing to go if forced into it.

Monday morning saw Li Dong leaving Richmond on an east bound train.

Alana called me late Monday night to inform me that Fen's mother was all upset because her only son had suddenly left town and that she had hired a lawyer to start the divorce. She asked me if I had something to with that. She knew me too well for me to be able to dance around her, so I disclosed a bit of what I did. Fen had noticed something was up because her brother was not there watching her while she was waiting for her uncle to pick her up. That's also when she revealed that there was going to a meeting between the two brothers.

**********