Big Aren't They? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Here honey, grab hold of my big tits and make me feel good! I love having you tweak my nipples and press my boobs together! Lick 'em for me Randy! Suck my big tits! Here, do you like it when I do this?" She leaned over me and using one hand pressed her massive tit to my face. In self defense I latched on and gave it a good going over!

While I was attending to her super big Triple J cup tits she was sliding on top of my cock. Her pussy lips were spreading moisture up and down the shaft while she moaned and gasped in pleasure.

I was hardly aware when she managed to socket my dick into her pussy. She slowly straightened up, pulling her tit from my oral grasp.

"There now, see? You're hard as steel again and Im on top and in charge now! I'm going to take you as deep as I can and see how often your big dick can make me explode!"

She was slowly rising up and down. She was only taking a couple of inches but it felt wonderful. Her pussy was contracting and pulsing round me as she rose and fell.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "I'm cumming already! I've only got a couple of inches of your thick fucker and already I'm cumming! I wasn't expecting to cum so soon! But I want more! Don't stop now, stud!"

And she kept on going! I was more of an observer than a participant! I was watching her bounce on top of me, watching her massive tits as she shook them and swung them for me. She would pull my hands to her boobs to encourage me to fondle her largess! Which I did, happily!

She would lean over and batter my head with her tits. I swear I thought she was going to leave bruises!

Perhaps because she was young, perhaps because she was rather inexperienced but for what ever reason she just kept on going! She would extract a load from me and without pause would keep right on going! She came. And came. And CAME. Every time I gave her a load my dick would start to soften. And every time her pussy would bring me back to full size!

Time and again she would shudder thru a massive orgasm. She would take almost no time to recover but immediately continue. Toward the end she was taking almost eight of my just over nine inches deep into her! And loving it!

When she finally took pity on me she must have had a dozen orgasms or more. I had cum at least six time. The last one, I swear, was just dust. I had nothing left in me!

Emily collapsed next to me. "That was amazing! I can't wait to do that again," she murmured. At leas I think that's what she said. I was already mostly asleep.

It was hours later that I crept out of her room to fall asleep in my bed. I didn't plan to wake up for a week. But that's not how it went. It went very differently!

End Part Two

12