Big Bad Wolf

Story Info
Married woman is chased by the mean ol' wolf.
10.5k words
4.19
200.9k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note from Slick: Another hesitant housewife story for you gents who seem to fantasize about such a thing. This husband really doesn't want his wife to succumb to another man or does he? If these types of stories bother you then please read something else. Enjoy and all rights reserved.

*

Jason Gibson's knees were shaking as he stepped up into his putting stance. Making three foot putts was normally a given for him but this was not a normal putt because a lot was riding on it.

Only a few birds chirping in the woods behind the green disrupted the icy cold stares from the two opponents. One fidgeted with his putter while the other one turned to look away.

Jason gripped his putter and then stepped back to talk to his golfing partner who happened to be his boss and the owner of the construction company that he was the top engineer for.

"Do you really think right lip?" Jason whispered.

Rob Wolfe sighed. "I think its right lip but hey it's your putt and it depends on how firmly you hit the putt. Just make sure you make the damn thing because I don't want to give these guys $10,000."

Jason had not known about the steep bet until the fifth hole. If he had known he would not have agreed to play. Once he found out he brought his "A" game however his boss's game went downhill. If he hadn't birdied the last five holes they would have lost a long time ago. It wasn't about the $10,000 the boss would lose but it was about the $10,000 he would lose. Being a newly married man with a new house payment he couldn't afford to put out that much money right then.

"OK," he said before taking a deep breath to calm himself. They needed this putt to go in to win the hole or lose everything. He had looked at the putt four times and felt it was right center. As long as he hit it firmly it shouldn't break as much as his boss thought.

Time stood still for him as he stood over the ball and glanced at the line. The putter slowly moved back and then forward. They all watched the path of the ball as it headed for the right center of the cup and then took a sharp left turn.

"SHIT GO IN!" Jason yelled when the ball glided around the edge of the cup. It looked like was about to drop when it just sat proudly on the back edge. "OH FUCK!"

"Damn Jason I told you it was right edge," Rob grunted. He just turned and walked off the green while the two opponents danced and gave themselves high fives.

Jason stood waiting for the ball to drop. "Please wind," he begged hoping it would suddenly come up and blow it in. But it didn't and he now owed $10,000.

"So how do you want to pay us?" The taller man asked him as Jason scooped up his ball and tossed it in the lake by the green.

"I......uh...am not sure," he said. He didn't even know if he still had that much money left in his savings account. He also knew Amy was going to kill him. "I'll let you know."

Jason caught up to his boss in the locker room of the plush country club. When he turned the corner he stopped because the man was completely naked and his semi-hard cock was hanging downward. He tried not to stare at its thickness and length. "Mr. Wolfe. I don't have that much money."

"Well we have a problem don't we?" He said angrily. "These men are one of my biggest clients and if you don't pay up I'll lose a lot more than $10,000."

"You should have told me before we started about the bet," Jason said wondering how he was going to get out of this.

"You could have quit," Rob snapped. "So what are we going to do about this?" He asked proudly while pushing out his eight inch prick.

"What can I do? I'll work extra or something?"

"I expect you to do that anyway."

"Please anything. I need this job."

"Anything?"

"Yes sir......anything...you name it."

"I want to fuck your wife."

Jason heard the words but at first he thought the man was joking. He smiled. "You're kidding right?"

"I'm serious," Rob said firmly. He had attended Jason and Amy's wedding and had loved her baby blue eyes and cute little butt.

"You're crazy," he said moving back. He looked down at the man's now rock hard penis. "Even if I would allow it she would never agree to such a thing."

"What if she would agree?"

He laughed. "There's no way."

"OK I'll do this. You two come to my house on the lake this weekend. You cannot say anything against us having fun together and I won't do anything to force her. If she turns me down by Sunday night I'll pay your $10,000. However if you try to stop my seduction or if you leave before Sunday night the deal is off."

"She won't go for it," Jason smiled.

"So do we have a deal?"

"Yes." He knew he couldn't say anything to her because she would then know he owed $10,000 and would lose his job.

*****

"Oh my God we get to go to his lake house?" Amy gasped. "I've always wanted to spend some time at the lake."

"Yes, we will drive up on Friday night."

"I've got to see what I have to wear." She hurried from the room and ran back to their bedroom. A few minutes later he walked in to see her pulling up her tiny bikini bottoms over her neatly trimmed blonde bush.

"Maybe you should wear the one piece. You know the black one with the small skirt."

"Jason! I bought that to wear with my parents last year. Oh my god it is so old fashioned." She turned and looked at her white butt in the mirror. "I need to go to the tanning salon."

"But Mr. Wolfe is my boss and...you know..he will be seeing quite a bit of you."

"So...you said it turns you on to see other men look at me," she giggled. She turned and pushed out her small but firm 34B mounds with hard pink tips. "Maybe I'll go topless?"

"That is not funny," he said knowing she was about to be devoured. He had heard stories about all the loose women Mr. Wolfe had. He also knew the man's cock was at least three inches longer and a whole lot thicker than his own.

*****

Rob had just finished setting up the cameras in the bedroom and bath when the doorbell rang. He opened it to see the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. "Are you Candy?"

"I am," she smiled. "And you must be Mr. Wolfe."

"Come in and call me Rob." He grabbed her suitcase and led her inside. He looked at her wonderful ass pushing out the micro skirt.

Candy moved to the sofa and sat down not worrying about her skirt which was now high over her shaved pussy lips. "So what are we going to do this weekend?"

He laughed and looked at her pink sex. "That and I want you to seduce a man who works for me."

"That won't be hard," she grinned. Candy had worked her way up as the highest priced call girl in Vegas. "But how about you?" Her legs opened until he saw her glistening inner lips.

Again he laughed. "As much as I would like it I'm going to be seducing his wife."

"She can't be better than this," Candy purred before pulling down her tube top displaying her 38DD artificial breasts.

"She has what you don't have," he grinned. "Innocence."

*****

The Lake

"God it's so big!" Amy gasped when she saw the large mansion behind a grove of trees. "This is going to be like the honeymoon we never had."

Jason knew he could not do anything to stop his boss but he had to give her a little warning. "I just want you to be aware that Mr. Wolfe has a reputation for seducing women."

"He can have just about any woman he wants," Amy smiled. "I don't think I am his type."

Jason knew that she was definitely his type and wondered how many other wives in the company he had seduced. "You know maybe we shouldn't do this."

"Oh no.....I want to see this house and spend a nice relaxing weekend away from my first grade class."

He pulled in front of a long curving drive and saw the front door open and his boss running out. "Hey I'm glad you are early." He opened the door for Amy and as soon as her feet touched the pavement his arms pulled her softness into his hardness. "Welcome Amy."

Amy's eyes opened wide as he hugged her tightly against him. She could feel her soft breasts flatten against him and her lower stomach pressing into.........oh god...into his manhood. At first she wasn't sure it was his penis because it was so big. She felt the top of it almost touching the bottom of her breast.

"Hi Mr. Wolfe," Jason said as he grabbed the man's wrist and pulled him away from his wife to shake his hand. He could see the erection pressing into her lower body.

"Call me Rob this weekend," he grinned. "Let's get you two inside." He watched as Jason carried a large suitcase into the house and then Amy leaning into the truck to get her toiletry bag. "Let me help," he whispered while he moved behind her and leaned over her head.

"Ohh," she said softly when she felt his wrist pressing into her soft buns. She tried to move to the side but he was too strong. A few seconds later he moved slightly back and raised his hand to rest on the side of her hip. She didn't realized what she was doing until she moved sideways which caused her soft buttocks to rub against his open hand. It was then she realized that he was going to try and make her a conquest. "That was not nice," she said as she jerked away from him.

"Actually I thought it was the nicest ass I've ever touched."

Amy grabbed her bag from his large hand and hurried into the house to find Jason. She froze when she saw him sitting on the sofa next to a very stacked and beautiful woman.

"Hi honey. This is Candy."

Amy dropped her bag next to her suitcase and stared between the woman's legs at her exposed vagina. If she could see it she knew that her husband had seen the same thing. "Jason we need to talk."

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the patio door. They moved outside and closed the door behind him. "You're right. We can't stay here."

"What happened?" He was sure that Rob had forced himself on her.

"Your boss.......he.......he touched my ass," she whispered.

"He just reached out and grabbed it?"

"Uh no. I moved my body against his hand."

"Well he didn't actually grab you did he?"

"No but.."

Jason knew he had to keep her there until Sunday night unless he tried to force himself on her. "I told you he's a player so just let him flirt with you some."

"Flirt," she gasped. "You don't care if ...if he touches me? And...and that woman......oh my god she's not wearing any panties."

"God Amy don't be such a prude," he said as he tried to hug her but she pushed him back.

"A prude? Do you think I'm a prude?!"

"No of course not. But just let yourself go and have some fun."

"That's it? You want me to let myself go?"

"Well yes but up to a point of course."

"And what is that point Jason?" She said wondering if he had set up this weekend.

"You know not too far."

"Tell me how far." Suddenly the door opened and Rob pushed out his face.

"Is everything alright?"

Amy glared at her husband before turning with a big smile. "Yes everything is great." She turned and walked towards the wolf.

"Amy."

*****

The house tour

"Come on let's get your stuff to your bedroom and then I can show you the rest of the house." Rob grabbed their suitcase and headed up the stairs. "You're in here."

Amy peeked around the doorway at the huge circular bed. "Is that a bed?"

"Yes dear," Rob smiled before moving over to it. "It has a built in sound system, moves around and has some nice features up there."

Amy looked upward. "Mirrors......why would you have......." She started to say before she realized their use. "Oh," she blushed.

Jason smiled because he figured he would have some hot sex if Rob turned her on and also because Candy was pressing her large breast into the back of his arm.

"Come on and I'll show you the rest."

Amy kept looking at herself in the mirrors and wondered how it was look being naked and making love. She blushed and followed them out into the hallway and into the master bedroom.

She saw another round bed equipped with mirrors as well and then followed them into a huge bathroom area. A large hot tub sat in the middle of the room. "Wow." As Jason and Candy moved inside to see better Amy tried to do the same but Rob grabbed her elbow and stopped her next to him. She wondered why until his hand fell down to her waist. She looked up into his mischievous eyes and smiled.

Rob smiled back knowing something was said on the patio to loosen her up. His fingers lightly caressed the top of her hip and then upward to the bottom of her rib cage. "Maybe we can all go in later?"

"In here?" Jason asked before turning and seeing his bosses arm around his wife's waist. Her eyes and mouth smiled at him.

"Yes with bathing suits on of course." Amy giggled and felt another man caressing her which caused shivers up and down her spine.

"Look at this shower," Candy giggled. Rob had told her to keep Jason as busy as possible. She pulled open the glass door and walked inside. "It's so big." She grabbed Jason's hand and pulled him in.

As soon as the door closed Rob's fingers fell down over Amy's waistline and gently squeezed her soft buttock.

"Are you being bad again?" She whispered. His large hand was causing serious dampness between her thighs.

"I am the Big Bad Wolfe," he whispered. He moved to the other mound and caressed it before gliding his middle finger down her covered ass crack and between her thighs. He was almost to her damp pussy lips when she jerked forward away from him.

"I'm afraid of the Big Bad Wolf," she giggled.

The rest of the tour went the same as Amy hung back allowing him to massage her ass. She thought he would be happy with just that until he grabbed her hand and moved her down a stairway to the wine cellar. "Shhh."

"They will know we are missing," she said now breathing heavily. She allowed him to move her back behind some rows of expensive wine until he turned and pulled her into him. Again she felt his hardness.

"God you are making me so hard," he whispered as he attempted to lower his lips to hers but she moved aside and allowed him to kiss her earlobe and tender neck.

"We can't do this. I'm married," she whispered feeling his hard-on against her. His lips were quickly lowering her resistance. She felt his hands pulling out the back waistband on her shorts and then trying to squeeze his fingers down under them. But they were too tight for his large digits.

"Open your shorts," he whispered in her ear before nibbling on it.

As hot as she was she knew she needed to keep her shorts closed. "Touch me on the outside."

Rob sighed and did as she said and again pushed his finger under her ass trying to touch her sex. This time she didn't stop him and actually opened her legs.

Amy knew it was bad to let him touch her private place but her husband had said not to be prudish. She wished she had the nerve to explore his covered penis but was too nervous.

"Are you wet?" he whispered. His middle finger thought he was touching dampness but was not sure.

She was wet......dripping wet and knew if he continued touching her pussy he would know how much she liked it. "You shouldn't be touching me there."

The shorts were too thick for him to push inside of her but knew where her clitoris had to be. He concentrated his touches there and heard her moan. "Touch me."

Amy's mind said no but her body said yes. Her shaking fingers snaked between their bodies and fumbled downward until she touched the swollen and huge crown. "Oh my God," she gasped.

"That's it. Touch my cock," he whispered.

Amy had never talked dirty with Jason or anyone else. "I am.......I'm touching your........cock." The fingers explored his length and then squeezed his thickness. It was then they heard the door to the basement open.

"AMY! ARE YOU DOWN THERE?" Jason's voice asked.

"Oh God," Amy said while pulling her fingers from his hardness. "YES. I'M COMING UP!"

Rob smiled because it had gone easier than he planned. However Jason was supposed to not interfere and he was going to have to talk to him about it.

*****

"What were you doing down there?" Jason asked her when she came up next to him.

"Just doing what you wanted," she said sharply. "You want him to touch me and I let him."

"Where did he touch you?" Jason asked hearing his boss coming up the steps.

"My ass........and my.........." She was about to say vagina but stopped. "And my.........pussy." She didn't want to tell him about touching his cock.

"Oh God. We have to leave," Jason whispered.

"I'm staying," she smiled.

*****

Jason had been worried because when he discovered Amy and Rob missing he turned to go look for them until Candy grabbed him around his waist. "Wait." She pressed her melons into his back and reached around him to search for his covered penis.

"Don't," he gasped as he tried to avoid her touch. But her searching fingers discovered how excited he really was.

"I know what's going on," she whispered. Her long fingers squeezed and discovered he was about average and she had been with enough to know. "You might as well enjoy it too."

"Shit," he groaned as she stroked him. "My wife will never let him....you know."

"Fuck her?" She could feel his hips pressing back and forth into her fingers.

"Yes."

"But I will let you fuck me," she giggled. While one hand touched him the other found the zipper and pulled. "Or would you like me to suck you off?"

"They might see us," he said frozen. He looked down to see her experienced fingers pull it out and rub the pre-cum droplets all over the purple crown.

"Does your wife give you blow jobs?" Candy had discovered most wives did not do oral and that's why the johns paid her the big dollars.

"No," he moaned. His eyes closed and imagined Candy's lips around his cock head. "I think I hear them coming."

"You might be hearing her cuming," Candy giggled. "I saw him touching her ass and I guess you don't mind."

"No.......you're wrong." He pulled her fingers from his rod and pushed the hardness into his pants. "I have to stop it."

He moved back through the hallway and saw the door to the basement. He listened by the door and heard voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. He opened the door and shouted, "AMY ARE YOU DOWN THERE?"

*****

Rob tried to get Amy alone as they toured the rest of the house but Jason stayed too close. Finally he told the women to go into the den and he and Jason would get them some champagne. As soon as they entered the basement Rob pulled him aside.

"Are you forgetting our agreement? You are not supposed to interfere."

"I want to call it off," Jason said firmly. "I can't do this."

Rob laughed. "So you will owe $10,000, lose your job and your wife will find out about our deal."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would and I will," Rob grinned. "And she might even find out that Candy was touching your bare cock." He saw the worried look on Jason's face. "Why don't you just relax and enjoy the weekend? I promise you that Candy will take you places you never knew existed."

"She won't let you fuck her."

"We'll see my boy........we'll see."

*****

The First Night

"Don't you think you've had too many?" Rob asked Amy when he noticed she had finished her third glass. Normally one glass of wine got her giggling and silly.

They had just finished dinner and were sitting on large pillows in front of the huge fireplace. Jason was glad that Amy was wearing shorts because they all could see Candy's exposed pussy lips.

"I'm not driving," Amy giggled. For the first time in a long time she felt good really good. And to have a rich older handsome man coming onto her was very exciting. She knew Jason had said to allow him to touch her but didn't believe her husband would let it go too far.

"But I am getting sleepy." She yawned and felt Rob's hand pulling her towards his lap.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers