Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette groaned when she saw Penny so lewdly exposed in the sunlit room. She could see Penny's tiny puckered hole just a few feet in front of her face. Her breathing grew labored as she stared at the tiny puckered hole, it was pink and wrinkled.

Leonard slipped a finger in her dripping cunt and pulling the slime covered finger out, brought it to Penny's puckered hole. He heard two moans, one from Penny and one from Bernadette, he slowly slipped it inside. He watched Bernadette's shocked face as he pressed his finger inward until it was buried up to his palm.

Bernadette was having a hard time breathing, her head was spinning with excitement and her own asshole was pulsing with the vibrations of the butt plug. She had never seen anything so exciting or obscene. She had to slow down the speed of the vibrator in fear that she would cum too soon.

Within seconds Leonard had Penny gasping as he moved his finger in and out. When he added a second finger he got a loud moan from her and she pushed her hips back as her little hole sucked both of them inside. He looked over at Bernadette as he pulled the fingers out. Then he used the index finger of both hands to open her hole. A smile came to his lips when he saw Bernadette's eyes open wide. He could see her chest heaving up and down under the robe that had carelessly opened to reveal the huge swell of both of her tits.

The sight of Penny squirming on the bed as Leonard held her asshole open was almost more than the Bernadette could take. She closed her eyes and moaned as her mouth opened to try to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes again, she was startled... Leonard was standing next to her. His fat cock was bobbing just inches from her face. She quickly looked at the bed and saw Penny staring back at her, still on her hands and knees. Her eyes were glazed over with lust.

Penny groaned out; "Please get him wet for me!"

With a her hand shaking, Bernadette reached out and wrapped her tiny fingers around the fat shaft. She almost pulled her hand away when she felt how hot his cock was. Instead, she squeezed her fingers tightly and watched as a bubble of pre-cum formed at the tip. It grew larger until the bubble turned to a drip and began to fall toward the floor. Quickly her tongue came out and caught the dollop and she sucked it into her mouth. Another moan escaped her lips when she tasted his sweet cum. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and sucked the head inside, bringing a moan from Leonard. Her hand began to work up and down the shaft, milking more of the sweet milky cum into her greedy mouth.

Leonard reached forward and reluctantly pushed Bernadette back. He knew if he didn't stop her, he would squirt in her mouth. His cock popped from her lips and she looked up at him confused.

Bernadette's face turned beet red when she saw Penny and Leonard looking at her. She let go of the wet shaft and watched as Leonard climbed back onto the bed. He straddled Penny's squirming ass with his back facing Bernadette; she had a perfect view of both of their asses. Leonard's balls hung low, almost touching Penny's plush ass cheeks. She watched as he pushed his wet cock downward until the head was almost touching the starred hole of her ass. Bernadette gasped; she wondered how the large head would ever fit into the tiny hole. She held her breath as the head touched the hole; the muscles in Leonard's thighs bulged as he squatted lower, pressing the head into the reluctant hole. It took several seconds before the little hole opened and swallowed the fat mushroomed head of the invading cock.

All three of them in the room moaned and the two on the bed froze. Leonard knew that Penny needed a moment to adjust, so he waited, feeling her tiny hole pulse around the head of his cock.

Finally, Leonard shifted his weight forward, pressing his cock inch by inch, into Penny's tight asshole. Inside her ass was a familiar and comfortable place for Leonard, even though this was the first time since they had been back together, he knew it wouldn't be the last time either. It was an exciting turn-on knowing that Bernadette was watching the incredibly intimate act. He fought not to cum too soon as the combined pressure of her tight asshole and the exhibitionistic thrill consumed him.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Penny groaned, she had never been so excited. She wiggled her ass cheeks from side to side and relaxed her asshole, desperately wanting all of him inside. Gradually her tight hole relaxed, allowing the thick cock to slide deep into her. She could feel Bernadette's eyes on her and she spread her legs wider to make sure that she had a good view.

A loud moan escaped his lips when he felt his balls touch her swollen cuntlips. He knew that he was in as far as he could go.

Bernadette's heart was pounding in her chest as she turned the remote control higher. She watched as Leonard slowly pulled his cock from her asshole. When only the head was inside, he pushed forward again, bringing a groan of pleasure from both him and Penny. He did it again and again until, soon, he was moving slowly in and out at a steady speed.

Penny's fingers fisted the sheet as Leonard began to move faster. She pressed her ass back to him and she took him deeper with each thrust. Within seconds she was no longer concerned with Bernadette... she only wanted the fat cock to pound her ass.

The bedsprings began to creek as the two thrashed on the bed like rabid animal.

Bernadette was mesmerized as she watched Penny's asshole being stretched by Leonard. The puckered hole seemed impossibly stretched and the little wrinkles had turned into smooth flesh. Suddenly, a loud moan brought her back to reality.

Leonard threw his head back and groaned; "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" The tightness and pulsating of her tight asshole was just too much for him to take.

"Yes, yes, yes! Cum in me! Cum in my assssss!!" Penny screamed as she too was about to cum.

Bernadette was close to cumming too. She watched in fascination as Leonard's balls began to swell. She heard him groan and saw the muscles between his balls and asshole began to spasm and throb, she knew that he was cumming. Her own ass pulsed as a strong climax overtook her. She pressed her ass down in the chair, forcing the butt plug as deeply as it would go, and turned the remote to the highest level. "Oh my god!!" she groaned.

As soon as Penny felt Leonard's cock hit bottom and begin to pulse, her own orgasm began. Her anal walls collapsed around the squirting shaft, literally sucking his cum into her willing hole. She could feel his juice painting the walls of her bowels as it shot from the swollen head.

Bernadette fought to keep her eyes open as pleasure consumed her. Deep inside, she desperately wanted to feel what Penny was feeling right now; she wanted to feel Leonard's fat cock filling her with his hot cum, it would be better than the vibrating butt plug.

Penny's asshole was still throbbing on Leonard's cock when his balls were empty. It felt to him like she had sucked every ounce of his milky cum from his body. He was poised over her until his cock began to soften and slowly slipped from the incredibly tight, sloppy hole. He collapsed onto the bed with a loud groan.

Bernadette was rapidly racing toward another orgasm as she watched Leonard's cock slip from Penny's ass. The sight of Penny's stretched asshole, with cum dripping out took her over the top again. Her eyes laden with lust, she watched a stream of cum run out and down Penny's swollen cuntlips before falling to the bed.

Finally, the room was silent but for the still heavy breathing of all three of them.

Leonard was gasping for breath as Penny lay on her stomach next to him squirming on the damp bed sheets. Bernadette was slumped in the chair, her legs were spread carelessly and her robe half off her body baring her huge tits. Her eyes were closed as she sucked air into her lungs through her mouth. A little moan escaped her lips as she found the remote control and turned off the vibrator.

When Leonard finally regained his strength, he quietly got off the bed and went into the bathroom for a shower.

When Penny could finally open her eyes, she saw Bernadette at the foot of the bed looking lonely; she smiled at her and opened her arms.

Bernadette hesitated for just a second before she crawled onto the bed with Penny.

"Here, let's take this off," Penny said as she helped Bernadette take off her silky robe. When she was naked, she pulled Bernadette into her arms; a sigh escaped her lips as their bare bodies touched.

Penny swept a stray golden lock from Bernadette's forehead, she whispered; "So was it what you expected?"

"It was... it was so much more." Bernadette's face flushed at the memory of watching the fat cock slip into Penny's little hole.

"Was yours as good as mine?"

Bernadette giggled; "I don't know, but after the third one I thought I was going to die!" She buried her face in Penny's shoulder.

Penny turned Bernadette's face toward her and looked into her still lust filled eyes. "I'm glad." Slowly her lips descended until she touched Bernadette's. She felt her tense and resist for a second until a moan escaped her lips and she relaxed, opening her mouth to let her tongue inside.

The kiss went on for a long time before they parted breathlessly.

Penny slowly brought her hand up and cupped one of Bernadette's full huge tits. She began to knead the flesh idly as she asked, "So do you want to go any further?"

The room grew silent as Penny ran a fingernail around one of Bernadette's suddenly hard nipples. She saw goose bumps appear on her white skin.

"I... uh... I... don't know. Uh... did it hurt?"

"No, not at all, he stretches me so good!"

"Leonard's cock looks so big next to... to your little hole."

Penny giggled; "Don't worry, it's very flexible!"

Over the years Bernadette had used a variety of instruments to pleasure herself anally. However, she had always been in control of how fast and how deep they went. She saw how violently Leonard had shoved into Penny's ass as his excitement grew and worried that it might hurt. Still, the desire to have anal sex was overpowering. Bernadette whispered out in a husky voice; "I want to know what it feels like to have a cock cum in my ass!"

"I can tell you that it's a wonderful feeling and that's there's nothing quite like it. And I love to feel Leonard's cum dripping out for hours." Penny felt Bernadette shaking in her arms.

Bernadette was blushing again, she swept her gorgeous golden blonde hair from one eye; "Do you think Leonard could get it up... you know... get it hard again?"

Penny felt a thrill of excitement at the woman's words. "Yes, I'm positive, especially if we gave him a little encouragement."

Bernadette started to ask what she meant by "a little encouragement" but stopped when Penny began to kiss down her neck. She was suddenly tense as the woman gently kissed across her neck and to the swell of her breast. "Penny... what are... are you doing?" She knew perfectly well what Penny was doing. She held her breath as Penny's lips moved slowly across the white flesh toward her nipple. "Oh fuck," she moaned when Penny's tongue found the hard nipple.

Penny smiled when she heard Bernadette's moan and opening her mouth she sucked the turgid tip into her mouth. She sucked one nipple, her hand came up to caress the other one. When she felt Bernadette begin to squirm under her, she pulled away and quickly straddled her waist. She looked down at the surprised woman for a second before she dropped her head and began to suck on her tits again. She squeezed the two together and moved her mouth from one wet nipple to the other, her salvia running into the valley between them.

"Penny, Penny, Penny," Bernadette moaned as she closed her eyes and squirmed in pleasure.

When both tits were covered in saliva, she began to kiss lower. Her lips slowly traced a wet path down to her stomach, stopping to poke her cute bellybutton with her tongue.

Suddenly, Bernadette realized where Penny was heading. Her hands reached out to grasp her head. However, for some reason she didn't have the strength to stop her. Her fingers entwined in her long silky blonde hair. When Penny's tongue licked the little patch of pubic hair, she lifted her hips and moaned. Unconsciously, her fingers began to push her head lower.

Penny would have smiled but she was suddenly too excited. In all her life she never imagined that she would be doing this to Bernadette. Her lips moved lower and she felt Bernadette open her legs to give her room. On her knees now, her tongue moved through the soft pubic hair until it reached the top of Bernadette's dripping cunt. With a guttural moan, she moved her mouth downward.

"Oh Jesssssuusss!!" Bernadette screamed when she felt her swollen lips being parted by the searching tongue.

Penny smacked her lips; "Mmmmm!" Her tongue found the sweet bubbling juice between her lips. Her head was spinning from the steamy excitement of what she was doing. The intoxicating scent and sweet and tangy taste of the excited woman blurred her senses. Suddenly she wondered why she hadn't done this before with Bernadette, heaven knows she had numerous chances in the past. Her mouth was filled with the sweet taste of the tiny buxom woman.

As Penny's mouth worked on her swollen lips, her chin touched the butt plug. She pulled back briefly and saw the vibrating red plug strap peeking out from between Bernadette's butt cheeks. Penny knew what she wanted and she began to suck her hole.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" Bernadette moaned as she pushed Penny's head tightly between her legs. She raised her legs and wrapped them around her neck, her heels digging into her upper back. Suddenly she was cumming yet again.

It was difficult for Penny to hold Bernadette on the bed as her hips bucked and her thighs twisted her head. However, she held on, sucking and chewing the swollen flesh like a woman possessed. It took quite some time before she felt the hands in her hair, and the thighs pressed to her face release her.

As soon as Bernadette began to relax, Penny pushed Bernadette's legs upward until they were pressed to her huge swaying tits. She looked down and almost gasped when she saw the strap attached to the butt plug that was still in Bernadette's asshole.

Suddenly, Bernadette realized that she still had the butt plug up her ass and groaned.

Penny planted hot kisses on her spread cheeks; "Oh Bernadette you're one nasty bitch aren't you!" She reached down and tugged at the strap attached to the butt plug.

Bernadette groaned again and turned her head away. "It's only on low now. I had it on high while Leonard was fucking your gorgeous ass. It's embarrassing to have you see it!" Penny giggled; "Where's the remote?"

"In... in my robe."

Penny reached over and pulled the remote control device from the pocket of her robe. She held it up and studied the little device. Then she pressed the "speed" button. A devilish smile came to her face.

"Oh fuck Penny," Bernadette groaned when the butt plug increased in speed and came to life in her ass.

Penny's smile broadened and she turned the speed up and watched Bernadette squirm. And, just like Leonard had done the day before, she began to move the speed control higher and then lower, watching her frantic movements. Then she reached down and placed her middle finger at the entrance to Bernadette's pussy. With a little push she buried her finger deep into Bernadette's quaking pussy.

"Penny please," Bernadette hissed as she felt Penny's finger moving inside her.

Penny turned the vibrator up another notch. "Oh wow!!" Penny said when she felt the vibrations through the thin wall separating her pussy from anal canal. She began to move the finger in and out and watched Bernadette's excitement grow. Finally, she turned it off and said, "We'll have to explore that some other time. I have other plans for your little hole now." Bernadette almost sighed in relief but then she realized what Penny had said and her eyes opened wide.

With that Penny reached down and gently pulled the strap attached to the plug and the plug popped out of Bernadette's clenching hole.

Bernadette groaned as the plug popped from her ass, leaving her suddenly feeling very empty.

Penny tossed the butt plug aside and pushed her legs back to her chest again. Her mouth dropped to begin to kiss down her swollen cuntlips again.

Bernadette moaned; "Oh Pennyyyyyyyyyy! She started to suck her again.

Slowly Penny moved her tongue from the clenching hole of her pussy and moved lower. Her own heart was pounding in her chest at the thought of what she was about to do. It never occurred to her to try something like this, at least not to another woman. Her tongue slipped across the tiny sheath of skin separating her pussy from her asshole.

"Nooooo Penny!!" Bernadette groaned out, but she didn't push her away. Instead her hands went back to the gorgeous blonde head and her fingers dug into her scalp. She felt Penny's tongue as it began to circle her stretched hole and she gasped for breath.

With a push, Penny's tongue penetrated Bernadette's asshole and slipped inside Bernadette's clenching asshole.

"Ahhhhh!" Bernadette screamed and began to tremble and cum.

Penny kept working on the tiny hole until Bernadette pushed her head away. She smiled up at the exhausted woman and saw her open her arms. As soon as she was over her, their lips met.

It took Bernadette several minutes before she could even move. She sat up and looked lovingly down at Penny. Suddenly, she bent her head and licked one of Penny's nipples playfully.

Penny moaned and looked at her now smiling friend. She reached up and pulled her head down to her swaying tit again.

Bernadette went willingly, allowing Penny to direct her mouth across her heaving tit. Her heart was pounding as she suckled on another woman's full, firm tit. She licked it and used her tongue like she loved to have done to her. Soon she moved to the other tit and did the same thing. Penny's moans encouraged her and she began to kiss down the slope of her tit to her stomach.

"Bernadette," Penny hissed, "You don't have to... to..." but her comment was interrupted when the woman began to kiss lower. She gasped as Bernadette's tongue slipped across her lower stomach and stopped at the top of her dripping pussy, Penny held her breath.

Bernadette hesitated, she knew she wanted to do this, yet she was worried that she wouldn't know what to do. She gathered up her courage and began to move again. Slowly, her tongue tickled ever lower until it found the swollen clit between the swollen lips.

"Ahhhhh!" Penny groaned and bucked her hips upward. Bernadette pulled away as if she were surprised at Penny's reaction. She thought for a second that she had hurt her. However when she saw the pleasure on her face, she smiled and lowered her head again. A second later her tongue slipped between the swollen lips and into her warm and very wet slit.

Leonard stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair; he had a towel wrapped around his waist. His eyes were greeted with Bernadette's head buried between the legs of Penny moaning. He froze and stared in amazement, his cock quickly began to push against his towel. He moved over and sat in the same chair that Bernadette had used. He opened the towel around his waist and grasped his fat, stiff cock. A big smile covered his face as he watched the two women squirm on the bed.

Bernadette lost herself in the pleasurable task of licking Penny's weeping hole. She hadn't heard Leonard come in because of Penny's loud moans.

Penny opened her eyes and saw Leonard. "Wait Bernadette," she said to her. "Get on your back!"