Big Bang Theory: Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that from a little geeky girl. A little geeky, busty, curvy, sexy, clearly talented girl...God damn.

Then my busty, curvy, sexy, clearly talented girl brought me to the wire.

NEUTRAL P.O.V.

There were no words between them after Penny swallowed Jim's cum. The minute any of them spoke, they'd have to deal with reality and how out of control they got. It wasn't something they were willing to face yet.

Compared to that, looking at each other while they were naked was safe - they'd done worse already. However, they weren't just looking at their current partners now.

They all came, so their sex drives - combined with their earlier drinking - should have been exhausted for the night. Jim and Penny had exhausted each other every way they could, as did Johnny and Bernadette.

But Johnny hadn't done that with Penny. And Jim hadn't with Bernadette. And vice versa.

After everything Johnny did with Bernadette, Penny should have been the last thing on his mind. Likewise, Penny had been so scorching, Jim shouldn't have wanted more with Bernadette. On the other end, Penny and Bernadette should have been more than satisfied with their rebounds.

But if they were insane enough to do all this already, it would take a while for them to be sane again. Especially when they could all see the other sexy, naked bodies they hadn't devoured tonight.

And still no one said a word. If they did, the mood would be broken and they'd have to face what they'd done in front of each other. They were not ready to face that yet.

Or leave here wondering what still could have been.

After seeing Penny at work, Johnny knew it would haunt him - and that he wouldn't get the guts to try seeing it again once he left. And after watching Bernadette's talents, Jim knew he'd always wonder how they'd compare with Penny's - and how he didn't just want to hear Johnny's account of it.

As for Penny and Bernadette...if they had to do all this to get close to getting over their old boyfriends...then maybe a little more would make their memories go away even faster. It couldn't hurt - well it could if they were too sensitive.

And there were still no words. But they didn't need any.

It was an unspoken understanding that passed through them, as they looked at each other's recovering, nude, desirable bodies. They wouldn't talk - now or later - they wouldn't think, and they wouldn't come to their senses until one last orgasm. No matter how long it took.

So before sanity could come back, Johnny rushed over to Penny and Jim went to Bernadette. Then they all went to the bedroom.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Johnny and Penny took the top half of the bed, while Jim and Bernadette staked claim on the bottom. They all started with kissing and rubbing each other's crotches, with the men soon going down to the sets of gorgeous tits they hadn't suckled tonight. When they had their fill, their tactics changed.

Jim laid down on the bottom half of the bed, then got Bernadette to turn and get into a 69 position. Her supple backside hovered over his face, only to drop down as Bernadette's face dropped to his cock. The two started licking and suckling, their hips grinding on each other's face to hurry things along.

Johnny's strategy for getting his cock back up was to rub it against Penny's tits. He laid on the bed as Penny rubbed her breasts up and down his shaft, then stuck her tongue out and dug into his slit. She then rubbed a tit at a time against his balls, before going down to suckle on them.

After deeply sucking them both, Penny came off and left his crotch altogether, Johnny was left hanging until Penny went over and sat on his face. Getting the hint soon enough, Johnny placed his hands on her ass and worked her center over. When even that wasn't enough, he reached up and held her tits for dear life as Penny humped his face.

"Oh, that's good," Jim said nearby to Bernadette. "Oh, good girl..."

"Is that what you want now?" Bernadette asked right into his cock. "A good girl? After having Penny? You want to fuck a nice good girl now?"

"Maybe at first," Jim proposed. With that, Bernadette got off his cock and face and laid down next to him, urging him to get on top of her.

"Come on, fuck me nice and good," she asked, and he couldn't help but obey.

"Okay...time to ride something harder," Penny said next to them, getting off Johnny's face and sinking down his hardened cock.

Penny rode him cowgirl while Jim fucked Bernadette missionary style. The two groups were oblivious to the other, and to anything else but their current partners. Johnny ran his hands all over Penny's body and tried not to compare it to Bernadette's, while Jim blocked Penny out as his face laid on Bernadette's chest.

After Penny leaned on Johnny's chest and rode him faster, he had enough of just taking it. He lifted himself up, kissed her fiercely, then flipped her over and put her on her back.

Bernadette was ready to change things up too. "You're putting the good girl to sleep. Flip her over. Fuck me like a bad doggie..."

Jim obeyed and got off her, standing to the left of the bed as Bernadette got on all fours. His jaw all but dropped at her bent over bubble butt, before grabbing it and plunging right below it. He watched her behind jiggle, then reached over and held her jiggling, swaying tits while fucking her deeper.

The roles were changed now. Penny was letting Johnny take control, as his hands went back and forth tweaking her pussy and tits, while his cock kept going in deeper. Bernadette was getting dirtier, wiggling her ass and meeting Jim's thrusting hips.

Jim struck back by suddenly pulling out of her, only to bend over and start eating her from behind, like he had with Penny. He made Bernadette's pussy wetter and even more lubricated - even very briefly doing the same to her ass. When he had enough, he stood back up and fucked her even easier and harder.

Johnny's next move was standing on his own two feet, although he kept Penny lying on her back. He inserted himself back in and waited for Penny to wrap her legs around him, then grabbed her tits as he went back into action. He jiggled the ample flesh with nearly as much vigor as he had with Bernadette's, pushing Penny's breasts up, bouncing them and rubbing them together.

Penny and Bernadette were almost unintelligible, to say nothing of Johnny and Jim. While they couldn't talk with words other than curses, they could have visions of keeping this going further.

Trying more positions. Having more than two people fuck at the same time. Maybe even up to four. Fucking and sucking and licking and plunging every hole, with every combination...

Unfortunately, they did too good a job with their current combinations.

Both men had to pull out while the women were in the process of cumming. Penny wasn't able to move before Johnny's cum landed on her stomach and chest, while Bernadette froze in doggy style as Jim painted her ass with his release.

Once again, the four settled into silence. But this time, no looks, fantasies, dirty desires or new pairings could get them riled back in. This time, they really were done for.

This time, the men could do nothing but lay down on the bed with the ladies. They didn't even more for a while, even with their cum on them. Johnny saw Penny wipe some of his cum on her tits - enough so that it wouldn't leak down her stomach as she got up.

Jim stayed awake long enough to see Penny come back with tissues for her and Bernadette. That was the last image he carried into dreamland.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When the men woke up, Penny was gone and Bernadette was sleeping on the living room chair they hadn't used for sex. Since not speaking about anything worked well for them last night - and since they could still tell themselves they had sex in front of each other because they were drunk - it helped them get out of the apartment with no trouble.

They kept anything else to themselves, anxious to get home so they could remember the hotter parts in peace. But they never spoke of it out loud to each other. They trusted that Penny and Bernadette probably wouldn't either.

Johnny waited a few months for things to die down, then he wound up going to the Cheesecake Factory where he remembered Bernadette worked. But then he saw her going up to a table with a whole group of nerds, and kissing a guy with a Vulcan-like haircut.

He was still too short and normal looking to be the Spock loving Sheldon. Plus he only looked slightly less needy than how Penny's ex sounded. Johnny could do the math from there - especially when he saw Penny go over there too.

There was no sense telling Jim about this. Their time with these crazy, sexy women was already something out of a porno, or dirty fanfiction.

No sense following it with some uncomfortable reunion worthy of a sitcom.

THE END