Big Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

I put that out of my head, just my imagination.

Without fail they would beat me to the community TV, there was always a silly chick flick on or some damn soap opera. I was slowly becoming the outside guy in a houseful of girls, and I knew it.

Some guys would think they were in seventh heaven, but having five on the sexy side temptations running around the house nearly all day and night, combined with my own personal rule of don't touch?

I whacked off a lot. Both Carol and Beth had boy friends, so often it was just Mary, Janet, Sylvia and me. I liked those evenings best even though Beth and Carol were fun to look at. The nights they were out meant more room for the rest of us.

I never went anywhere but to school and sometimes to the store for things I needed to fix what the girls managed to break.

One day I was leaned back on my bed, there was a sudden pounding on my door. I opened it to find Mary standing there in a panic. I smelled smoke, too.

Dashing downstairs, I saw the furnace door was glowing, the draft was wide open, too. I shut the draft quickly, then ran outside to check the chimney. Sure enough, flames were coming out the top of it.

Once the fire department got the fire snuffed out, I asked Mary what had happened. She told me she was just burning up some papers and it took off.

Swell. I explained to her about not burning papers in the furnace, she was thoroughly chagrined. She wrapped herself around me and bawled, the only thing I could do was hold her.

I was just comforting her but Mary's big melons mashed against my stomach were just too much and I felt myself begin to erect. I tired to hold myself back from touching her but she pressed tightly up against me anyway. She tipped her head up to look at me and smiled that big smile.

"It looks like you might forgive me." She giggled. I blushed and managed to disengage.

I barely made it back to my room. I stayed in there most of the evening, this situation was getting difficult.

It was becoming a bit rough on me. This living with five good looking women, who seemed to delight in teasing me with no mercy was tough to handle. So far I had seen four of them in various stages of naked, and I was young and virile. Pumping the monkey just wasn't doing it, I had blue balls most of the time anyway.

Around midnight that evening, I heard a quiet knock on my door. I answered, it was Mary.

"Can I come in?" She whispered.

I stood aside to let her in, closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked her, thinking something was wrong or broken.

"Nothing, I just wanted to visit." She gave me that big smile.

"Visit? It's almost midnight."

"I was thinking maybe you might like to have some fun?"

"Fun?" I asked her stupidly.

Mary stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around me, then her hands slid up my bare back under my t-shirt. She tipped her head up for a kiss and I couldn't help myself, I leaned down and kissed her. As soon as our lips met, I was lost.

We managed to make it to my bed, tugging at each others clothes as we did. Her big soft breasts came into view, the first time I had seen them bare. Her nipples were larger than a silver dollar, sticking out in excitement. I began to fondle and lick them as I felt her hand reach down and wrap around me. She actually tugged me backwards on the bed by the end of my cock, her grip was tight. I felt for her, found her lips and using two fingers I spread her open. Her legs lay out wide allowing me access, her tiny hips moved around seeking me. I felt myself slide inside her, then slowly go deeper and deeper until we were fully joined. She let out a soft groan at my first thrust, then began to pump her hips in time with my motions.

I didn't last very long but she didn't either, the last thing I remember was blasting off so solidly it felt like the top of my head came off.

I woke up to find her still there, pressed tightly up against me. In a dream like state, I stroked her side, getting a soft murmur from her.

"You guys look like you had fun!" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes, Carol was sitting cross legged on the foot of my bed. Beth was right beside her, her legs dangling over the side.

"Well, he's not gay!" Beth said, with a giggle.

"Nope, doesn't look like it."

I reached down and tugged on the covers, realizing I was lying there naked on top of the bed. Carol lifted up her behind to allow me to pull them up.

"It's a shame to put that thing away." She giggled.

"Yea, it's a nice big one!" Beth said. She reached out and rubbed my stomach, just a bit too low for comfort.

Just then Mary woke up.

"What's going on?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"We were just checking to see what is going on." Carol told her.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"Your door was unlocked." Beth smiled.

I looked at my door, it was standing open. I saw Janet step into my room, followed closely by Sylvia.

"Well? What's going on?" Mary asked again.

"We just wondered, we have been trying to get Danny in bed for weeks now and he just wouldn't do anything." Carol answered, like I wasn't even there. Her hand started rubbing my thigh through the covers. Janet sat down on the edge of my bed on the other side.

"Maybe now he won't be so selfish." She grinned.

"Uhhh...Ladies?" I managed.

That got a laugh from several of them.

"Besides, both you and Beth have boy friends." I told Carol.

"Well, we can still do this..." She tugged the cover down and leaned over and engulfed my cock, just like that.

"Yea, as long as we don't actually fuck you..." Beth said, standing up and pulling her pajama top over her head. Her fat breasts were high and firm, her nipples tiny and crinkled up tight in excitement.

Janet's hand was now cradling my balls, I could feel Carol's mouth completely engulfing me. I sensed more than saw Beth slip around Carol who was now on her knees over me, her fanny in the air. Beth reached out and peeled Carol's panties down over her behind and buried her face between her legs.

That more or less confirmed my suspicions there.

Mary was propped up on one elbow, I glanced over at her expecting to see her upset but her expression was one of interest. Only Sylvia still stood there, she had a look of surprise on her face.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" Janet exclaimed. She gave Carol a little push, then rolled over and hiked her leg up and over me. She settled down, I felt hands I knew had to be Carol guiding me into Janet. Janet's long legs and slim hips began to swing her lower body back and forth. That felt odd, she wasn't bouncing up and down like I expected. She was mashed against me and rubbing her pussy against my pubic bone. It didn't take 30 seconds and she orgasmed with a groan, her upper body collapsing against my chest.

I was still firm, Mary reached out and stroked me as Janet lifted up and off. Carol was licking Janet's fanny, her hands around her belly and busy stroking her bare slit. I could see why Janet had gotten off so fast. Beth scooted out from behind Carol and began to suck on me. All she got into her mouth was the head of my cock but her lips and tongue were magic. Mary still had her hands around my shaft and was stroking it.

I felt more hands cradle my balls, I lost track of who was doing what as I finally blasted off. I realized Beth still had her mouth on me and was sucking greedily. Finally she leaned back, and she licked her lips.

"That was good!" She smiled up at me.

Then Mary sat up, Carol and Janet sat up, too. I was starting to come out of the sexual haze, I looked around and saw I still had three naked women on my bed.

There was no sign of Sylvia.

"What time is your class today?" Carol asked Janet, like this was all normal.

Janet looked at her watch, I glanced at her and realized it was the only thing she had on now. I had never seen her take off her clothes.

"In an hour, I gotta hurry!" She hopped up, grabbed her nightgown and left. Beth rolled over and sat up, smiled at Carol who leaned over and kissed her.

"That was fun!" Carol said to me as they got up and left.

That left me with just Mary. She scooted over close to me and reached down to fondle my now soft penis. No amount of effort was going to make that work again for a few hours, I knew.

"Well, that was different!" Mary giggled.

"You didn't mind?" I asked her, mildly surprised with her reaction.

"No. It's just sex, besides, you are kinda a hunk."

"I wonder what set all of that off?"

"We girls talk." She grinned at me.

All that day and the next I expected there to be some kind of trouble, something to happen. Nothing did. They came in and went out, I went to my classes and came home. The only thing I was worried about was Sylvia, I hadn't seen her since I saw her standing at the foot of my bed with a crazy sexual orgy going on.

I knew that she usually came in at 7 PM, and she did right on the dot like always. She looked at me and said hello, then went upstairs to her room.

I guessed everything would be all right there, I thought she just wasn't into what was going on.

Around 10 PM I came out to catch the early news on TV, they all knew I wanted to watch that and they switched the TV over for me out of habit. I sat on watched the first 15 minutes, then got up to go back to my room.

"Hey, want some company?" Carol smiled. I looked at her, why not?

"Me, too!" Beth said, they got up and followed me into my room. Mary was downstairs, Janet was reading a book and just waved. Sylvia sat there in a chair watching the news, she didn't even look up. I did notice she was wearing blue jeans and a blouse rather than her usual T-shirt and panties.

We no more than got into my room before Carol was tugging at my clothes. Beth just peeled hers off and hopped onto the bed. In no time the three of us were all naked, Beth and Carol were spending as much time playing with each other as they were with me. I was delighting in burying my face in that huge mass of black pubis hair Beth had between her legs. I actually had to dig a little bit to get the hairs aside to find her sweet pussy. She was letting out little squeaks as I licked upwards across her clit, while Carol was sucking my cock firmly. How she got the entire thing in her mouth I don't know but she did, she even let her tongue slip out and licked my testicles each time she swallowed me down.

Then she lifted off of me.

"I am going to fuck him!" She announced, to no one in particular. That just sounded strange.

"Really?" Beth said. "What about Jerry?"

"To hell with Jerry, he is a lousy lay, I bet this thing is lots better." She had one hand holding my erection.

Then she scooted up, pointed me and I felt myself go in to the hilt in one motion. That got a giggle from Beth.

"God, you are such a whore!" Beth said, laughing as Carol began to bounce up and down.

"Oh, shut up, you want some too!" Carol managed to mutter between strokes. I just hung on for dear life, Carol was really energetic. I gritted my teeth to keep from coming, finally I felt Carol begin to shudder so I just let it go.

She let out a scream that I knew damn good and well could be heard clear in the other room. Then her body relaxed, she flattened against me. Her breasts felt wonderful against my bare chest.

"I felt that hitting me clear up inside!" She said softly, looking me right in the eyes.

"I suppose you got all of it?" Beth giggled.

"Yea, I think so." They leaned towards each other and kissed, Carol was still sitting with me embedded inside her. She slid up and off of me, rolled over to Beth and went to work between her legs. I lay there on one elbow and watched as she licked Beth to one orgasm after another.

"I get to fuck him next!" Beth said afterwards.

"Really? What about Jerry?" Carol asked with a grin.

"Fuck Jerry, he is a lousy lay."

"Wait a minute, you are both going out with guys named Jerry?" I asked.

"Same Jerry!" They said in unison, then laughed loudly.

"Oh." OK. I got that.

They finally left, I lay there with a now sore dick and thought about the events of the last few days. I figured I might have just screwed up my landlord status beyond belief.

A few uneventful days went by, the first of the month came and every one of the girls paid me right on time. Now that was a surprise, I was expecting at least one or two of them to think that giving up some sex meant free room and board.

Mary did come into my room late one night and we had another glorious session. I actually would have liked her to stay the night but she got up and went to her own room downstairs. I heard the draft on the fireplace trip so I knew she was even tending the fire. After she has almost burned the place down the one time, she seemed to have gotten the hang of it.

Sylvia was still my one worry, she was around but now she was always dressed. She talked to everyone like everything was normal but something wasn't quite right, I knew. There had been a change in her that started with that first wild crazy day in my room. Janet after the one time seemed to have no real interest, either.

Mary wanted sex about once a week, but she also started dating a guy so she didn't come into my room after about 2 or 3 times. Then Carol and Beth began to spend more and more time with each other so I never did get to fuck Beth.

That pretty much left me with Janet, but she was way more interested in being out running than she was in any sex sessions.

I went from more pussy in less time than I had every had in my entire life to no pussy at all.

I have to admit that I had almost gotten used to sex coming at me from all directions, but the truth is that everyone had their own lives and they just moved on with that.

Mary seemed happy with the guy she was dating, I met him once and even shook his hand. He seemed like a nice guy and he drove a Mercedes, I figured that part out quickly. There was no point in letting him know that I had had my cock buried in every hole his girlfriend had, yep, even up the rear during the last session we had alone in my room.

When Beth came home one night with her mass of dark hair cropped very short, I got the picture there, also. They both quit dating the skinny guy named Jerry, they had now gotten into each other. I had no way to compete with that, I didn't even try.

They all still ran around the house in various stages of nudity, let me say it really is possible to just get used to that?

Another few months went by, actually pretty good ones. Nothing broke, no one tried to burn the house down. Rent came in on time, nobody was trying to deal drugs or getting into any fights.

My life settled in and it was good. I aced my tests to top off everything. All was on schedule.

Spring break came around, all of a sudden our house was empty. I had no plans to use the time for anything but resting up, the idea of drunken parties just didn't do it for me. I was sitting in the community room by myself reading a book when Sylvia walked in.

"Hi! I thought you would be going somewhere?"

"No, I don't really party much, I don't fit in with all of that." She smiled shyly at me.

"Oh. I don't either. It will be nice to have company, otherwise I would be all by myself."

Sylvia went and sat down across from me, she watched me for a few moments, then blushed when I looked up.

"What?" I asked her. I could tell that something was on her mind.

"I don't know how else to say it so I am just going to." Her eyes met mine, then looked down.

"I.....I am not like the other girls. I am big." She looked up at me again.

"You look just fine to me, Sylvia."

"Everyone says that but I know. Guys don't..ask me out, or anything."

"I can't imagine why not, you are beautiful!" I told her, and I meant that, too. Her hair was always nicely done, she had a pretty face, and hourglass figure, she was just....big?

"You have never asked to....be with me?"

"I thought you would let me know?" I answered, mildly confused.

"Oh. Well.....would you like to? All the other women get to...have sex and I never get asked."

I blinked at that. No one in my life had ever just asked me? It had always been something that just happened? I looked at her, her face was bright pink, this had been very difficult for her.

I felt the glimmerings of an erection.

"I would absolutely love to!" I told her.

Her eyes brightened, it hit me that she had probably expected me to perhaps say no. I set my book down, got up and walked across the room towards her. She had her hands in her lap, I realized she didn't know what to do.

I just smiled and held out my hand. She took it and got up. We walked into my room, shut the door behind us. I took her in my arms and kissed her, she kissed me back. Something happened at that exact moment I can't explain. I wanted to kiss her some more, so I did. We sat on the edge on my bed, it was like I couldn't get enough of my lips touching hers.

Finally we stopped.

"Would you like to take a shower? With me?"

"OK." Her voice seemed shy, but her eyes were sparkling. We stood up, I reached for the buttons on the blouse she was wearing. I got them undone, reached behind her and untripped her bra. I had seen her breasts earlier but just though the semi sheer sports bra, now her beautiful globes were bare and in my hands. Her nipples were round and puffy, the tips were tiny. I used my thumb and index finger to roll the very tip with a light touch, her eyes closed for a moment. Then I suckled one into my mouth while rolling the other. I felt her hand drop down to stroke me through my jeans, I was already fully erect. Her eyes got big as she felt me, her upper body began to tremble slightly.

I tripped my belt, she unzipped me as I worked on the buttons on her pants. I leaned down to slide them down her big legs, then slipped my tongue in between her thighs. Upright, I could barely reach her, so I pulled slightly on her hips, my tongue touched her vagina and she moaned.

She stepped out of her clothes, stood there as I stripped my pants the rest of the way off. I turned on the shower, set the temperature to the hot side of lukewarm. She stepped in and I stepped in right behind her.

We soaped up, paying close attention to each others genitals. Sylvia was carefully washing my now burgeoning erection as I washed her beautiful breasts. Then we stepped out and carefully dried each other off.

We walked hand in hand to the bed, she lay back, her legs together.

"I want to look at you, I want to see everything." I told her.

"Oh...." She said, blushing again.

"Show me your pussy, I really want to see it!" I asked again. Sylvia opened her legs partially.

"Wider, please. All the way! Use your fingers, spread it open." I leaned down to with a few inches. She was still blushing, but she opened her legs. Then she reached down and placed her fingers on each side of her vagina, and tugged it open.

"God, I have never...." Her face turned bright pink.

"You are so beautiful." I told her. I leaned in and drew the flat of my tongue up and over her, getting a shudder that made her breasts vibrate. I repeated the motion several times, letting my tongue lift and flick her button. Each time I did that it expanded more and more until it was the size of a pea and firm. She was still holding her pussy wide open, I could see clear inside.

I slid my index finger into her, getting a gasp for a reaction. Then I stroked upwards towards her navel as gently as I could as I licked her repeatedly, her hips began to move up and down. I saw her nipples snug up, then her eyelids fluttered. As her breasts began to heave, a flush crept across her abdomen.

Just as that began to happen, I slid up and inserted my now rigid cock into her, all the way in one smooth motion. She began to orgasm at that and just kept on. I backed off and stroked into her, she moaned. Each time I pressed she let out that long moan again. I could feel her inner muscles conforming to my shape, then suddenly her inner body clamped down and she groaned loudly. I could no longer hold back, I pressed as hard as I could and blasted off over and over inside her. Her fingers were digging into my back as her body went completely tense.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers