Big Ben

Story Info
Trucker picks up a hitchiker in the rain.
1.2k words
4.2
138.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written for a friend ... he has told me a few tales of his days as a trucker ...

#

The rain was coming down hard as I pulled into the truck stop just north of Vegas for a late supper. Hustling inside, I shook the rain off my jacket and tossed it into an available booth. I ordered steak and eggs and cup of black coffee from the waitress named Marge. I've been making this run for over five years, so we know one another pretty well. Surprisingly, it wasn't busier inside given the rain. I would have thought more boys pulled off the highway but it wasn't the case tonight.

Half way through my meal, I saw this cute little thing walk past me. I watched her ass swish under her short skirt as she made her way to the bathroom down the hall. I noticed she hesitated before shifting her weight and pushing in on the ladies room door. I returned to my steak as Marge stopped by to fill my cup for the third time. Looking past her, I watched the cutie exit the bathroom and walk back past me. I smiled as she past and I was sure I noticed a smile from her in return.

Marge dropped the bill on the table as she went to pick up an order. I watched my new friend in the reflection on the glass as she dug deeply in to her handbag to pay her bill. She reached down and picked up a small suitcase and walked out into the rain without even a raincoat. Five minutes later, I was doing a quick walk-around my rig to inspect it before leaving the lot. The rain really had not lessened at all while I was eating so I hurried with the inspection and climbed into my warm cab.

I released the brakes and put it into gear, rolling slowly through the lot. I was near the driveway when I saw her standing under a light post nearby. "Hey," calling out to her, "which way you going?"

She looked over at me, startled and relieved, "LA."

Rolling up beside her, I looked down from my cab at her dripping wet shape. "Come around to the other side and climb inside. I guarantee it's much drier in here!" She scooted around in front of my cab and pulled on the passenger door. The cab lit up and I could see that cute face I'd seen twenty minutes earlier in the truck stop.

She smiled as she struggled to climb inside, the combination of her heels, the rain and her short skirt. Finally she was in and she pulled the door closed and now only the lights from the dashboard lit the cab. "Thanks mister, it sure is wet out there."


"The name's Ben. You could catch the death of cold out there tonight."

"I'm Dani. I sure do appreciate this. Are you going all the way to LA tonight?"

"I'll be stopping about three hours down the road for the night but will get an early run at it tomorrow. Looks like you have your suitcase so why don't you crawl into the sleeper and get changed into something dry?"

I put my rig in gear and pulled onto I-15 headed for LA. Of course, I paused long enough to watch Dani crawl into the sleeper with her cute little ass on display under her skirt. Ten minutes later, she made her way back into the cab to join me. She sat down in the big seat to my right and I checked her out as I drove. She was wearing a big sweater and no skirt as far as I could see and a different set of heels. "It feels so much better to be dry and warm! Thanks again for picking me up." She pulled her knees up against her chest, tucking them under her sweater.

"I turned up the heat. You should be warm soon. Just let me know when I can turn it back down." We drove down the highway with her telling me about her friend in LA and her dreams for finding work when she gets there. If you've ever driven from Vegas to LA, you know there really isn't anything to see so having a cute passenger riding shotgun made the miles pass quickly.

A little past twelve, we were nearing Victorville so it was time to pull over for the night. "We'll be stopping in about ten minutes." After parking the truck, I hopped out and walked once around the truck, mostly to stretch my legs. When I returned, I could see a dim light shining from the sleeper. Climbing inside, Dani was lying on her side with her legs stretched out. "I love that you've left your heels on for me!"

She smiled at my comment, "I do love my heels". Her hair was short and jet black with her bangs falling across her face. With Dani lying nude on the sheets, she confirmed my suspicions when I first saw her. Dani had flat little titties, a firm belly and a five-inch cock lying against her inner thigh. I pulled off my shirt and kicked off my driving shoes. "Now, are you going to let me repay you for my ride to LA?" I pulled open the snaps on my jeans and my six inch cock was already hard. I'd been thinking about this since I saw her in the truck stop.

I lay down and Dani got between my legs and pulled my jeans off me. She planted her lips on the head of my cock and began kissing her way around it. Her tongue darted across the crown causing me to jump each time she did. Her lips opened wide and they slid down over my cock. Relaxing her jaw, she took my six inches on the first try. I lay back and let her mouth take control of my cock. She pumped her mouth up and down my length as her nails raked my inner thighs. Without thinking about it, my fingers began to pinch my nipples and I clinched my toes to keep from cumming. I'm in my late fifties and I really have to pace myself as I don't reload as quickly as I did in my 20's!

The low light afforded me the opportunity to watch Dani suck my cock. I put my hands on her still wet black hair and forced her mouth down on my cock. When I felt her mouth fully engulfing my cock, I arched my back and shot my cum into her throat. She didn't even flinch as she continued to suck on me. When she knew she had drained me, Dani looked up and smiled with just a dribble of my cum on her lips. Her tongue licked it up as she smiled at me with her eyes.

Dani woke me up early the next morning by taking my six-inch hard-on between her sexy lips. When she felt me stirring, she looked up at me and let my cock slip from her lips. "Good morning sleepy head! I thought you might need a wake-up call!" And then she lowered her lips back to my cock and took me all the way inside of her mouth. Needless to say, we got a little later start in the morning than I had planned. But Dani was worth the delay.