Big, Black and Built

Story Info
An encounter at the gym leads to fun.
3.3k words
4.65
153.7k
175

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost finished my workout, and was cooling down with some light weights when I heard a soft smoky voice over my shoulder.

"Sorry to disturb you? Would you mind spotting me?"

I turned and my breath caught in my throat; standing before me was a short but rather muscular black woman. A short black bob framed her face, and she had plump red lips and sparkling eyes. My gaze travelled down over her smooth chocolate skin, and dropped to a pair of tremendous breasts encased in a blue sports bra. They looked huge, particularly on her short frame. Her flat stomach was exposed, and she wore a pair of shorts that did little to hide the generous curve of her hips.

"Well?" she asked. "I don't mind if you can't; you look like you're finishing up?"

"No. No it's fine!" I eventually managed to stammer. "I can help you out. The place seems a bit deserted!"

"Yeah it does. I kind of like it like this. It lets me get a sweat on in peace. I'm Audrey by the way."

"Hi Audrey, it's nice to meet you. I'm Dave."

I followed her over to the bench she was using, and couldn't help glance down; her arse looked as muscular and gorgeous as the rest of her. It was only when I looked up that I realised there was mirrors everywhere, and that Audrey had obviously caught me checking her out from behind. She didn't say anything, but smiled broadly as I blushed.

As she got into her sets, we chatted some; it turned out she'd been working out at the gym for nearly 6 months, and it seemed it was just luck (or lack thereof) that had stopped our paths from crossing. I tried my best to pay attention as she lifted, but her heaving chest made it difficult. More than once, I had to concentrate hard on counting her lifts to stop the semi in my shorts getting out of control.

After we finished, we made idle chitchat before agreeing to meet up in a couple of days for another session; I disappeared to the changing room, while Audrey carried on with her workout. As I daydreamed under the pulse of the shower, I finally let my cock get out of control as I thought about the beautiful creature downstairs in the gym. I only gave it a few idle strokes before promising myself a satisfying wank once I got home.

As luck would have it, I left the gym just as the skies opened. I stood, staring at the pouring rain, silently bemoaning both my lack of an umbrella and my 20-minute walk home. As I weighed up my options, I heard the door go behind me and the same smoky voice over my shoulder.

"Are you stuck Dave?" Audrey asked, a slight grin playing on her lips.

"Not so much stuck. I'm just weighing the pros and cons of pneumonia!" I replied with a sheepish grin

She chuckled loudly. "How about a lift then? Or even better, a glass of wine back at mine? I need to thank you; not many guys are willing to help out a woman in there"

"There's no need to thank me Audrey. But a glass of wine would be terrific!"

We sprinted towards her car, and drove back to hers, which was only five minutes away. As she drove, I noticed she was still in her sweats. Again, she must have noticed my eyes on her body.

"I never use the showers at the gym; I prefer to clean up at home, it shouldn't take me long once we get back."

We pulled into her drive, and she lead me through a tastefully decorated house to the living room, where she deposited me with a glass of wine while she went to shower and change. I couldn't help myself, and got another good look at her round arse as she swayed out the door. I'd always been an ass-man, and hers was out of this world!

I spent the next twenty minutes daydreaming about Audrey before I heard the door open behind me. I turned to watch Audrey enter, and I couldn't help run my eyes down her body; She looked amazing! She'd changed into a tight pink tank top, which did nothing to hide her massive tits. In fact, they looked even bigger than they did at the gym, and jutted proudly out. Her muscular legs were made even more enchanting by a pair of low pink heels, and her denim miniskirt was not even a quarter of the way down her thighs. I was less than subtle, and Audreys face lit up with a large grin as she sat beside me. Despite being caught, I couldn't help but look down again as she crossed her legs, exposing even more flesh to me.

"See something you like do you Dave?" she chuckled, hand resting on my thigh.

"And how Audrey!" I replied, "I don't think I've ever met someone as captivating as you"

"I captivate you do I? Well that's a good start. You want to know what you do to me Dave?"

"What's that?"

"You make me horny"

She leaned in and kissed me softly, as I felt her fingers run up my thigh and over my already throbbing dick. As I felt her squeeze me through my trousers, she pulled away, with a soft smile still playing over her lips. Audrey's hand stayed on my crotch as she quickly flipped her leg over me, grinding in my lap as our kissing grew even more intense. She forced her tongue into my mouth with a fiery passion, and I felt her fingers on my chest, deftly undoing the buttons on my shirt before her nails scratched lightly over my skin, making me shiver in anticipation. Her lips began to kiss down my neck and over my chest as she pulled my shirt open, and I gasped as she bit and sucked on my nipple, her fingers still running up and down my body.

"You like that baby?" she whispered, smiling up at me

"I love it. Don't stop what you're doing Audrey."

"I won't. I don't think I could if I tried. Your body is just too delicious. Its even better than I imagined."

With another grin, she moved over to the other nipple, before her long pink tongue slowly traced down my chest and over my abs. As she knelt between my legs, she smiled wickedly up at me.

"This is what I've been thinking about since I saw you working up a sweat earlier" she growled softly. "I've been imagining what was hiding in your shorts."

Her hands ran over my bulge and quickly unbuttoned my trousers before tugging them down. As my boxers slipped over my cock, it sprang up in the air, already rock hard in anticipation. I moaned softly as Audrey slowly wrapped her long fingers around my shaft and began softly stroking.

"Fuck Dave, this is a nice dick. I've never had a white dick this big. I've been dreaming about it though..."

As she whispered up to me, her head moves closer to my throbbing dick, until my bellend was resting against her plump red lips. I could feel her warm breath against my cock, and I groaned in appreciation as she began to lick me. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of my shaft, stroking me softly as her tongue slid around my bellend. As she traced her soft tongue down my shaft, her hands moved down to my balls, squeezing them softly. I was in heaven, and groaned loudly as she bathed my throbbing cock. My hands reached down to stroke her hair and she stopped to stare up at me, panting softly as she smiled.

"I'm going to suck you now baby" She said softly.

Without waiting for a reply, her lips slid over my bellend and down over my shaft, taking the first few inches before pulling back until just the tip was between her plump lips. I looked down and saw smears of her lipstick along my shaft. It looked so sexy. But even sexier to me was the contrast between her skin and mine. Her fingers still toyed with my balls as she pushed down on my cock again, this time taking all of my eight inches into her mouth. I gasped in ecstasy as she expertly deep-throated me, and as she pulled back from my dick, I joined her in panting hard. A thin string of spit and pre-cum connected my cock to her lips still, and she stared up with me with lust-filled eyes.

"This is one good cock honey. I'd love to keep sucking, but I'm so fucking horny. I really think it needs to be inside me; what do you think?"

I moaned in agreement and pulled her back to her feet. Audrey ran her fingers up my body as she straddled me again as her mouth found mine. As she pushed her tongue back into my mouth I realised I could taste my cock on her lips. This only turned me on more, and I sucked on her tongue as she dug her nails into my back. My hands slid up the back of her smooth muscular legs, and one hand pushed under her skirt. As I pushed the palm of my hand against her panties, I felt an unexpected bulge, and my fingers froze. Audrey pulled away, a look of concern falling over her face.

"I thought you knew?" she whispered.

"No..........No I didn't"

"I thought everyone at the gym did? I thought I was the local freak everyone gossiped about? I..........I thought you didn't mind?

"No one told me Audrey.........."

She looked crestfallen.

"We..........We can stop. You can leave if you want."

I said nothing. After considering it for a second, I leaned in and softly kissed her again. As I did, I gave her bulge a soft squeeze. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she sighed softly before returning my kiss. It was soft at first, lips brushing against one another; our tongues darting out quickly before returning just as quickly. But soon she increased in ferocity, pushing back against me as she wrapped her arms around me. I kept my hand between her legs, rubbing softly and feeling her grow. She pulled away once more, biting my ear as she growled in pleasure.

"Do you want to see me? All of me?"

I nodded, apprehensive and excited.

She reached down and slowly pulled her skirt up over her hips. She was wearing a hot pink thong that matched her tank top. My hand was still cupped over it, and I moved it to the side to get a good look. I could only see the outline, but it looked impressive.

"Let it out baby" she whispered.

I pulled her thong to one side, and gasped in surprise. My fingers instinctively traced down over her growing shaft, and Audrey purred in delight.

"Mmmmm that feels so good baby."

As I stroked, she reached her full hardness. Her cock was as long as mine, and even fatter. In contrast to her chocolate skin, it was as dark as night, and her head was already glistened with precum. I couldn't help run my fingers along it again, marveling at the hardness.

Audrey moaned softly in my ear "So what do you think lover?"

"Its perfect. Everything about you is bigger and better, isn't it Audrey?

"I'm glad you think so; so you really had no idea?"

"Not at all. But it's a pleasant surprise; it's always been a fantasy of mine."

"What? A big black bodybuilding shemale? That's fairly specific honey!"

"Just the shemale part.; the big black bodybuilder bit just makes it better"

She grinned in delight at my answer, and crushed herself against me again. Her fat cock rubbed against my belly as we ground against one another, and I felt her reach around to press my throbbing dick between her ass-cheeks.

"I meant what I said baby. I want you inside me. I need it"

"I want it too. I need it too"

She kissed me deeply as my cock rubbed against her tight arsehole. Her touch felt like magic, and I groaned deeply as she pushed down on me. I felt my bellend push against her hole, and strained upwards to push my bellend inside her. Breaking the kiss, Audrey threw back her head and moaned slowly.

"Mmm baby. Go slow. You're so big. Let me get used to you."

I could only moan in response as my mouth found hers again. Our tongues tangled as she slowly eased her way down my cock, grunting as she took each inch. My hands moved down and grasped her round muscular cheeks, spreading them slightly as she took me deeper. As she dug her nails into my back, pulling me close, I was aware of her smooth black cock rubbing against my stomach. It only made the experience better. After an eternity, Audrey pulled back from my mouth, foreheads still touching as she whispered.

"I've got you all lover. You feel perfect."

"You feel perfect Audrey. We fit together so well."

She moaned softly as she began to grind on my dick.

"Go so slow baby. So slow. Don't want it to stop. Feels good. So good. The best."

I moaned in agreement. My cock was on fire inside her. As she threw her head back, my kisses traced down her muscular neck, biting her softly before I tugged her tank top over her head. Her huge breasts jutted proudly out, with small dark nipples just begging to be sucked. My lips touched every inch of her oversized tits before I found her nipple, as hard as a pebble and so tasty. I sucked gently as one of her hands held my head.

I pulled away and noticed Audrey's finger in her mouth. Our eyes locked and she smiled at me before reaching down to her cock and taking a smear of precum into her mouth.

"I love the taste. Usually it's up to me to stroke it out, but you're cock is amazing. I'm flowing like a river because of you."

I looked down, and realised she was right. Her bellend was slick with juices, and it had left a trail on my stomach where her cock had traced a pattern. I looked back at her, and she was grinning naughtily as she stroked my hair.

"Do you want to try some baby? Do you want to see do you like it?"

I'd do anything for her right now. I nodded eagerly in agreement, and then watched as she covered her fingers with her precum. Bringing it to her mouth, she traced her fingers over her lips until she had a shiny coating, her own brand of lip balm. Without hesitation, I leaned in and licked it off her, tasting the saltiness on her lips. I loved it, and we kept kissing as she brought her hand up again with more juices to share.

My hands moved back down to her gorgeous arse, and I began to raise Audrey off my cock, loving the feeling of her slipping back down on me. Her moans spurred me on and I lifted her higher each time before she be begged me to stop. As she slowed down, she whispered in my ear.

"Come on lover. I need you in my bed. I need you now!"

She lifted herself off me and stood in front of me before turning. Then she bent down as she slipped her skirt down her heels, leaving her round, muscular brown arse bisected by her hot pink thong. The sight was like nothing is ever seen before, and I moaned in appreciation as her hands grasped the sides of her thong and peeled that down next. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch leading me up stairs. I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful booty, and sensing my gaze, every so often she stopped on the stairs and bent to touch her toes. The first time, I just moaned in appreciation, the second time, I couldn't help myself and grabbed her hips. My tongue ran up her arse-crack as my hand ran around to her front, grasping her thick black cock again. This elicited a low moan of approval and she stayed still for a second before growling over her shoulder at me.

"We need to fuck Dave. NOW!"

Audrey took off for the bedroom again, gesturing me to follow her through the door she entered. I turned the corner and she was already sprawled across the bed. Her black skin looked luxurious against the white satin sheets, and was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were slowly kneading her massive tits. I watched as she pinched one of her nipples, before my gaze dropped down her body. Her fat black cock was as hard as before, and as I moved between her legs, I wrapped my fingers around it, eliciting a purr of delight. Her eyes opened as I stroked her, and she lifted her long muscular legs up, exposing her gorgeous arsehole as she rested her heels on my shoulders.

"Do it baby" she purred. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard".

I couldn't help myself. With a low growl, I slammed my throbbing dick deep inside her. Her heavy cock twitched in my hand as her eyes rolled back in her head, and I relished her scream of ecstasy.

"Goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd yes. That's the spot. That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me good lover."

I could only moan in response as I began to thrust furiously inside her. I pushed her legs back further as I pistoned insider her, and I found myself stroking her dick in time with my thrusts. Audrey's fingers played furiously on her nipples and writhed on the bed, pushing back against my strokes. I'd never been so turned on, and Audrey's arse squeezed my cock like a vice as she moaned for me.

"Keep going Dave. Keep going. Don't fucking stop. You're going to make me cum with that big white dick."

The room was filled with liquid grunts and moans, and as we fucked harder and faster, Audrey threw her head back. Her eyes were closed and her skin glistened, and a long continuous moan came from her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk that's the spot. That's it. I'm going to cum for you Dave. Going to shoot"

Her cock swelled impossibly in my hands, and as I continued thrusting, ropes of sticky white cum splashed out, spraying over Audrey's flat stomach. It was a huge load, and she kept spurting as she squirmed in ecstasy. The contrast of the sticky white cum on her brown skin was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen; between watching her shoot and the grip her arsehole had on my dick, it was too much for me.

"Going to cum for you Audrey" I managed to moan.

"She groaned in response "Cover me in it baby. Show me. Cum for Audrey!"

With a final moan, I pulled my throbbing cock from her arse just in time; I came in waves, and added to the little puddles of cum already nestling on her belly. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, and I nearly collapsed on top of her as waves of pleasure coursed through my body.

After an age, I was finally drained, and I carefully lowered myself down beside Audrey. We were both utterly spent, and we curled up against one another. Our two softening cocks rubbed against one another, and I could feel the stickiness of the spunk on her as she pressed herself against me. Just before we drifted off to sleep, she whispered in my ear.

"You can stay the night lover. We can have another workout in the morning.........."

I fell asleep with a smile on my face; I wasn't sure if either of us could wait that long.