Big Black Couple's Strapon Fun

Story Info
Black BBW introduces big black man to kinky fun.
1.9k words
3.62
38.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

The name is Katrina Brown and I'm a big and beautiful young black woman living in the ghetto known as Dorchester, Massachusetts. I wake up and head to the shower. Dragging my fat black ass around the apartment buck-naked because I didn't wear anything to bed. No bra or panties. No nightgown or night shirt. Yes, I have actually said the words fat ass. Why? Simply because I am fat and proud. Fat and proud black women do exist. There are more of us than you might think. I stand six feet tall, with large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and a huge, round bubble butt. What they call a ghetto booty around these parts.

I imagine this might shock some of you. Most people operate under the commonly held yet nevertheless wrong notion that fat chicks sit around feeling sorry for themselves. I think you've got us confused with another group of people. We're not losers. Yes, I am damn proud of every inch of my big and sexy, awesomely chunky body. And unlike these self-loathing chubby bitches out there, I've given up on diets a long time ago. I found self-acceptance. I got me some coffee and milk, and chugged it down with some buttered bread and some hot dogs. Afterwards, I put on my clothes, a very tight white T-shirt and some black booty shorts that were two sizes too small. And I'm going to the streets. Watch what happens.

As I'm walking the mean streets of Dorchester, I run into this bitch I kind of hate. Her name is Simone and she's a light-skinned, plump hoe who thinks she's all that. She gives me a dirty look as I walk by. I look at her and smile nastily. The bitch tries to look at me but I stare her down. She walks away. I grin. Yeah, that's right, bitch! You haven't forgotten what happened the last time you tried messing with me. I left my handprint on the left side of her ugly face. Them light-skinned hoes keep getting on my nerves. They think they're better than everybody. Someone's got to put them in their place.

I go visit my favorite guy on the street corner. His name is Jamal Antoine. He's a six-foot-two, big and somewhat chubby, jet-black stud. I like these big and tall, somewhat chubby dark-skinned brothers. Lots of big black women like big black men. We think they're alright. Jamal was one of a kind. One of the best bsuinessmen in the city. Whatever you need, he can get it for you. I guess that's why I'm so into him. He sees me and smile. I walk over and show my man some love. We kiss, and I discreetly slip some cash into his pocket. And he hands me my weed in a small bag. Oh, my. I love me some reefer. Oh, I'm not an addict. I just do enough to get high and relax a bit, you know. Some bitches do that stuff everyday. They're the real addicts. I'm not addicted to alcohol, crack or weed. Or cigarettes for that matter. However, I do have one addiction. I am addicted to cock. I simply love it. In my hands, in my mouth and in my pussy. Sometimes, just sometimes, I even like it in my asshole. Yeah, I love cock. I'm an atheist who's occasionally a cock worshiper. Isn't that a hoot?

I look at Jamal. He looks at me. I'm giving him the look and he understands me one hundred percent. I grin. My charm still works. I still got it. Arm and arm, we head back to my house. I live not far from Ashmont Station. Where all the construction hoopla is going on. Jamal and I head back inside. I sit him down on the couch, and get him a drink. He chugs down the cup of Patron and I can tell he likes it. I sit across from him and start rolling my joint. Then I light up and start smoking. I inhale, then slowly exhale. Immediately I start to feel quite relaxed. Jamal is staring at me and I must say, I'm rather enjoying it.

So much that I feel the need to switch from smoking to sucking. I get on my hands and knees and move toward him. I can feel his whole body stiffen from across the room. I make my way to him and lay my hands on the front of his pants. I unzip his blue jeans, and out comes his cock. I gasp at its state. Staring me in the face was Jamal's manhood. His nine inches of long and thick, slightly bent, uncircumcised black super cock. His term for it, not mine. I breathed in the smell of his dick. I like black men with big dicks. I like the way they smell and taste. I begin sucking on Jamal's long and thick black cock. He smiles and gently strokes my head as I work my magic on him.

Jamal and I have hooked up many times before. He's a pretty cool cat. Easy to get along with, generous, and well-endowed. The man is great in bed, and everywhere else for that matter. What more could I ask for in a man? I sucked on Jamal's cock and licked his balls. They tasted quite yummy. And his scent was driving me wild. It was musky and hot, just as I remembered. Some men hide their natural scent under a ton of perfume, as do most women. Not Jamal. My Jamal only used deodorant and let it mix with his natural body chemistry to create something unique and unforgettable. It was that something which kept me coming back to him again and again.

In no time I had his cock hard and steel. I even licked his ass. Yes, I like to lick and finger male ass. Is that a crime? Most men won't admit it but many of them secretly love it. Jamal was man enough to admit he occasionally liked his ass played with. And that's more than okay with me. After I had rocked his world, my fine Ebony stud was ready to return the favor. He laid me on my back, on the carpeted floor. Spreading my legs, he went for a dive, as they say. I closed my eyes as Jamal began licking my pussy. Lucky I had already showered that day. Lots of females are messy down there and I feel bad for the men they live with. Don't they know a clean woman is a sexy woman? Jamal probed me with his agile fingers and knowing tongue. I hate it when he teases me like that, but he knows what he's doing. A few minutes later, he had me screaming his name in the two languages I knew, English and Profane!

And now, the grand finale. Jamal wanted a piece of ass and that's exactly what I was going to give him. Without further ado, I got on all fours and spread my plump black butt cheeks wide open. He came up behind me, rubbing some lotion on my ass. I felt his hard cock press against my backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went in. I gasped as Jamal's long and thick cock went into my asshole. Down where the sun didn't shine. He placed his hands on my wide hips and shoved his cock into me. It hurt a bit, and I asked him to be a bit gentler. He complied, and began taking his time. Slowly, he worked that fabulous black dick into my shit hole. Slow and steady, just the way I liked it.

You wouldn't know it to look at me, but this big black woman with the ghetto booty from hell loves to get fucked in the ass. Why? Well, why not? Anal sex isn't just for gay males and their buddies. And it's not just for the beautiful people. If us big women want to give up the booty and try anal sex, then damn it it's our right to do so. Jamal began speeding things up, and I welcomed it. He began giving my ass a serious pounding. I felt his thick cock stretch my asshole in ways I could only imagine. It hurt, but also felt weirdly good. It's hard to describe. You have to experience it to believe it.

Jamal leaned over and whispered something into my ear. Apparently, he wanted to change positions. I found myself lying on my back with my legs sticking in the air. Jamal took me in this position. He wanted to look into my eyes as he drilled his cock into my asshole. What gives? I don't know. It's a guy thing. With that, he resumed pounding his cock into my ass. My entire body shook as he fucked me. Hot damn, now that's what I'm talking about. Fuck my ass, please! Tear that fat booty up! Stretch my booty hole with your big black dick! Show the world that big black women need anal too! Oh, yeah. I was loving the feel of a big black cock up my asshole and if loving it was wrong I didn't want to be right. We went at it until Jamal came, flooding my asshole with his hot manly cum. I screamed loud enough to be heard from Dorchester to Copley. It was that intense. I fucking loved it! More!

Afterwards, Jamal and I lay side by side on the carpeted floor. I was happy, but still not sated. I had something kinky in mind. Thankfully, Jamal agreed to go along with it. I went to my bedroom to fetch the necessarily tools. I came back with my strap-on dildo and a can of lube. Jamal smiled when he saw it. I smiled back, and we got ready. He got on all fours and I lubricated his asshole with the lube. Then, I pressed the dildo against his asshole, and pushed it inside.

Slowly, I worked the dildo into my favorite black man's tight asshole. Jamal grunted as I penetrated him. I reached underneath him and began stroking his cock. Then, I began pumping the dildo into his asshole. There are certain things in this world I simply cannot do without. I cannot go one month without having a big dick up my ass. I simply can't. I am addicted to cock. Sometimes, I like to fuck guys in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Especially big and sexy black men like Jamal. He took it without screaming. I worked my dildo into the depths of his asshole. Fucking male ass makes me feel great. Like you would not believe. Let him know what it's like to get fucked in the ass for a change. It's not a power trip, just a fetish of mine. Luckily, Jamal was down with it.

We went at it until Jamal came. I slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass and sucked every last drop of cum from his long and thick black cock. We lay in each other's arms. Sated and happy at last. Yeah, we get down in many ways in the hood. The stuff we do behind closed doors, you would not believe. It's all good, folks. Sex is natural. Meant to be enjoyed by all. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers