Big Black Couple's Strapon Play

Story Info
Black BBW seduces black man with strapon.
1.5k words
3.56
34.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Steve Valbrun and I'm a big and tall young black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Boston, in the state of Massachusetts. These days, I'm a student at Beacon Hill College down in Boston. I'm currently studying Criminal Justice while majoring in business administration. Someday, I'm either going to be a lawyer or a state trooper. For the time being, Beacon Hill College is my home. The school offered me a full academic scholarship as well as the opportunity to play Men's Golf right out of school. Let me tell you about my collegiate adventures. It's going to be a lot of fun, trust me.

Upon seeing me, most people have trouble believing that I can be an athlete. They just can't see me as a sportsman. Let alone a collegiate golfer. I think it's the whole big man thing. I stand six feet three inches tall and weigh three hundred and thirty pounds. I'm big and bulky, but by no means slow. In high school, I played football, basketball, golf and soccer. In college, I settled for playing men's varsity golf, my favorite sport. It's a beautiful sport. The sport of the civilized man. Also the sport of the woman with elevated thinking. Not a sport for the feeble-minded or the clumsy. Golf is awesome. The sport of elegance, finesse and precision. In no time, I became a phenomenon on the NCAA Men's Division Three Golf circuit.

When I first got to Beacon Hill College, I felt quite alienated. The school was a previously all-female private institution that was transitioning. Beacon Hill College had eleven thousand students, and recently opened its doors to male applicants. We now make up fifty percent of the school. By law, the school's feminist administrators were forced to give us equal access to varsity athletics. The school originally fielded women's varsity teams in Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Rugby, Pistol, Wrestling, Rifle, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Archery, Volleyball and Equestrian. When me and the guys came along, they added Men's Football, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Golf, Archery, Wrestling and Rugby.

Like I said, there was a period of adjustment. But we were doing fine. Most of us anyway. My sophomore year, I met a very interesting woman. Her name was Beatrice Joseph, and she was quite possibly one of the biggest people I'd ever seen. She was a very tall and very large young black woman. Standing six feet one inch tall and weighing three hundred and fifty pounds. She joined the Beacon Hill College Women's Rugby team and became its co-captain in her freshman year. How about that? I must say that I was drawn to her. Unlike a lot of big men who hypocritically ignore big beautiful women and choose the skinny broads over them, I'll gladly admit that I am drawn to big women. I find them beautiful. I'm not into skinny women at all. Never have been and in all likelihood never will be. Is that understood? Cool. Moving on.

I began checking out Beatrice Joseph whenever I saw her. She was not exactly hard to miss. A big and tall young black woman who carried herself like she was the Queen of Sheba. I'm not saying she was arrogant, but she certainly had a high opinion of herself. That's okay by me because I don't like it when a big woman has a low opinion of herself or body image issues. We deal with many such individuals in our community and it's quite unfortunate. I'm all for self-acceptance and confidence, thank you very much. Anyway, I approached Beatrice one afternoon in front of her Sociology class. She was quite friendly. I asked her to accompany me at the cafeteria and we had lunch together.

I sat across from her and we began to chow down on burgers, fries, Panini sandwiches and Malts. We talked about our lives. Beatrice Joseph was a Haitian-American gal from the city of Atlanta, Georgia. She once considered going to Georgia Tech or Georgia State University. That's what her parents wanted for her. Instead, she chose to travel way up north and moved to Massachusetts. She wanted to be on her own and see what she was made of. I respect that. I was quite taken with her. And luckily, the feeling was mutual. At the end of dinner, she gave me her cell phone number. I called her that night and asked her to go dancing with me. We hit the dance floor at one of the city's most popular clubs and had a blast. And that's how it all began.

Our relationship was a fun and passionate one. Beatrice liked sex as much as I did. Let me tell you about one of our raunchier sessions. I was sitting on my bed when she came into the dorm, wearing a bra, panties and nothing else. The sight of this tall, big and beautiful young black woman turned me on like you would not believe. I felt my cock harden right then and there. Beatrice smiled and walked up to me. She looked so sexy. I got up and kissed her. She kissed me, then gently pushed me onto the bed. She unzipped my pants, freeing my dick. Out came my eight-inch, uncircumcised black dick. Beatrice loved playing with my natural dick. She surprised me by saying she actually preferred natural men. How about that? Is my woman cool or what?

I lay back and relaxed as Beatrice began sucking my cock. In no time she had me hard as hell. Then, she climbed on top of me. I put my hands on my favorite big woman's hips and thrust into her. Her pussy felt warm around my dick. I pumped it into her, giving it to her just the way she liked it. We fucked like this for a while, then tried something else. Beatrice got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. The sight of this big black woman with her big ass spread turned me on like you would not believe. I pressed my cock against her backdoor, and pushed. With a swift thrust, my cock went into her asshole. Beatrice loves anal sex. And I love her for it. I shoved my cock into her ass, giving her the hard ass fucking she craved. She squealed as I pounded that fabulous booty and tight asshole of hers. I don't know if you know this but big women have really tight assholes. It's not a myth, it's the Truth.

I fucked Beatrice just the way she liked it. Her asshole gripped my dick like a vise. I love fucking her in the ass. But not as much as she likes to do me. We fucked like this until I came, then I pulled out. I lay on the bed, recovering. Beatrice smiled, then kissed me. She said it was my turn to get fucked. I was okay with that. She went into her drawer and out came her favorite strap-on dildo. I knew the drill. We had to play around first. We playfully wrestled on the bed. Who shall win this wrestling match? The big man versus the big woman. I'm a former varsity wrestler and I usually win. Beatrice is big and strong but lacks technique. This time, though, she managed to catch me off guard. These games usually end with the winner fucking the loser in the ass. I got on all fours, assuming the position. Beatrice came up behind me. She spread my ass cheeks and pressed the dildo against my asshole. With a swift thrust, she went inside.

Until I met Beatrice, I had no idea that big men like myself had really tight assholes or that getting fucked by a big woman with a strap-on dildo could feel really good. Beatrice grabbed my hips and began pumping the dildo into my asshole. I screamed, for it hurt. She stroked my cock as she fucked me. I felt her dildo stretching my asshole. It hurt, but also felt good. I screamed and told Beatrice to pound my ass. And pound me she did. She slammed the dildo so far up my ass, you would have thought it would come out of my mouth. The harder she fucked me, the more turned on I got and the harder I became. She stroked my cock and balls gently while fucking me. I screamed as I came. She shouted victoriously and pressed a special button on her mechanized dildo. It unleashed hot artificial cum inside my ass. I screamed passionately, loving every minute of it.

Afterwards, Beatrice and I lay on the bed, sated and quite happy. She kissed me passionately and told me she loved me. I love her too. We've learned so much from each other, and not just sexually. Our sex life is fantastic, though. Some nights, we arm-wrestle furiously to decide who fucks who. Most nights end with Beatrice on all fours, face down and ass up as I drill my cock into her tight booty hole. Some nights, however, I'm the one on all fours getting my ass fucked. And you know what? I absolutely love it! Big black men love getting fucked by big black women wearing thick strap-on dildos. Let no one tell you otherwise!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers