Big Booty Ghetto Bitches

Story Info
Thug has his way with a big-booty ghetto bitch.
1.4k words
3.2
170.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Good day, folks. My name is Lucas Flanders and I am a Crack Addict. What do I mean by Crack Addict? I like butt cracks and I cannot lie! I especially like big-booty ghetto bitches. Big and plump chicks from the ghetto who are into all kinds of raunchy sex. I don't know why. Must be something in my brain, I guess. Whatever the case, they're the only bitches who can satisfy my eternal craving for raunchy anal sex. I like the butt and nothing but. Nothing else has the power to satisfy me. Why do I crave anal sex? It's an irresistible urge that I have and it simply cannot be denied. I have to satisfy these cravings of mine and if that means prowling the hood for booty, then so be it. I'm afraid it's an addiction which cannot be cured.

That explains what I'm doing with Jasmine right now. She's on all fours, her plump, glistening black butt cheeks are spread wide open. My ten-inch black cock is buried deep in her asshole. I take a deep breath and try to remember how exactly I got here. Jasmine is not my type. She's not a pleasant person either. She's a no-good Bitch from the hood. All arrogant, bitter and rude. Crude and mean-spirited like any commonplace bitch from the hood. End of story. She's usually the kind of female that I like to avoid. But something happened that day. I guess I must have been really horny or something because ugly-faced yet plump-assed, jet-black hood witch Jasmine actually looked good to me. Go figure!

Jasmine is a five-foot-eight, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black chick I met on the Randolph Community College campus. When we met, I was a tall, good-looking young black man exploring college life as well as himself on a new campus. She was the sex-hungry bitch who saw me as new prey and zeroed in on me. I was on campus for roughly two years. Studying criminal justice. Preparing myself for a career in law enforcement. I attended one of Massachusetts nicest community colleges. One with an even number of men and women among the student body. Hell, I even played a sport. I was on the Men's Basketball team. Randolph Community College offered Men's Basketball, Baseball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Football, Ice Hockey and Wrestling. They also offered women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Ice Hockey, swimming, Lacrosse, Rugby, Volleyball and Field Hockey. Yeah, they had a pretty good sports program. Sports are very important to me. I've been an athlete ever since I could remember. Thank heaven for sports.

Anyhow, I was sitting at the campus library when I saw Jasmine walk by. As usual, she was looking at me. Usually, I simply smiled and remained focused on what I was doing. However, today was different. Alright, I'm not going to make any excuses, folks. I was a horny dude. I hadn't fucked anyone in ages. My dick was straining in my pants and I was growing calluses in my hands from excessive masturbation.

Damn it, I needed to get some and quite badly too. I had to do something otherwise I'd be found humping my mattress to death or something. I had spent nearly three hundred dollars on various porn videos and DVDs. I had all kinds of porn in my apartment. Videos featuring black men fucking blonde women in the ass. Videos featuring black men fucking sexy shemales. DVDs featuring bisexual black men fucking other black men and even black women at the same time. Hell, even videos featuring women fucking men with strap on dildos. At this point, I was desperate to try anything to alleviate sexual tension. I was extremely horny and I needed to get some badly. So, I found myself walking up to Jasmine. She was surprised that today of all days I actually paid attention to her. When I asked her to follow me into the men's bathroom for some good old fashioned sexual fun, she was surprised but kind of down with it.

We went into the men's bathroom and did our thing. Why the men's bathroom? Purely because it was available. All I had to do was put the closed sign on the door and lock it from the inside. Jasmine went into the bathroom with me, an idiot grin on her not so pretty face. I smiled. We kissed, and I began feeling her up. I liked the feel of her big and plump body against mine. I like big women. No lie. Especially the big black women I see in the hood. When I see a big black woman cussing and screaming, I get turned on. I want to go over there and put her on her knees. Then, I want to stick my cock in her mouth, pussy and ass.

Especially her ass. Big women have the tightest assholes in the universe. Word up. Big black women take the cake in the tight asshole department. I've fucked many a big black woman in the ass and let me tell you, they have the sweetest, tightest assholes on the planet. That's why I keep going after them. I'm a veritable crack addict!

Anyhow, Jasmine and I were doing our thing in the men's bathroom. I was standing there, leaning against a wall. She knelt before me and sucked on my long and thick, uncut black cock while fingering her pussy. I thrust my cock into her mouth. Jasmine was a damn good cock sucker. I mean, her mouth felt like a bottomless pit. There was no limit to the amount of cock it could take. When I came, she guzzled all of the cum right out of my cock and wolfed it down. Man, she frigging drained me. Sucked me dry. Word.

I don't know where this hood chick picked up her oral sex skills but her technique is to be commended. I mean, she could put an experienced pornstar to shame. Jasmine sucks a mean dick!

When she was done, she looked at me. I told her that I wanted to fuck her in her fat ass. She smirked, and told me that if I wanted to stick my black dick up her asshole, I had to ask nicely. I smiled, and asked nicely. Grinning, Jasmine got on her hands and knees and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock in my hand and placed it against her tight asshole. With a swift thrust, I boldly went where countless men had gone before. Into the tight asshole of a big-booty bitch from the hood. With that, I placed my hands on Jasmine's wide hips and thrust deeper into her asshole. Deep down where the sun doesn't shine.

I began fucking Jasmine's tight asshole like my life depended on it. Oh, yeah. This was the Anal Sex Olympics and I was aiming for the spot of World Champion. I fucked her hard and fast, plunging my cock into the darkest recesses of her asshole. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead as I rammed my cock into her asshole. Yes, bitch. You're getting fucked in your fat ass. Do you like it? Wait a minute.

You're a big-booty ghetto bitch from the hood, aren't you? Why aren't you talking trash now? Could it be that my ten inches of hard dick up your ass is making you squeal? Hell yeah! I'm going to fuck the arrogance out of your fat ass. I'm gonna fuck you up the ass until you learn to love it. Then, I'm gonna cum in your ass. Does that make you happy, bitch? Stop squealing like a fucking pig and answer me! I smacked her ass while fucking her. She squealed some more and it was music to my ears. I continued ramming my cock into her asshole until I couldn't take it anymore and came, sending my hot manly seed deep inside her asshole. Jasmine screamed. I bellowed, a sound of raw, masculine power. This was the shit!

Afterwards, Jasmine and I readjusted our clothes and left the men's room. There were these other guys walking by and they pretty much guessed what happened in the bathroom. Some of them looked surprised, others were smirking. More than a few of them high-fived me. I smiled, and went back to the campus library. I had gotten the urge out of my system. Now, I could return to my work. I'd be a lot more focused and thorough about it, too. Who says sex isn't good for clearing your brain?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers