Big Breasted Birthday Slut

Story Info
Helen finds her sexuality again.
3.2k words
4.12
125.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers

Helen Benson was a slut - she would be the first to admit that small detail. Even from her tender teenage years, as soon as she had discovered how well her body reacted to being touched, she couldn't keep her hands away from herself. She had developed early. Her body swelled in all the right places and she quickly discovered that her blossoming breasts were very sensitive. Alone in her bed at night she would explore her newly discovered sensuality. Her fingers would play with her immediately erect nipples, delighting in the thrills that caused her breath to sharpen and her lower regions to moisten.

Helen quickly discovered boys. In her teens she would date almost anyone that asked her and invariably would end up at the end of the date in the park or some dark alley with her top up and her panties down. She had developed a strong sexual appetite and was also fast developing a reputation as the school slut. But Helen didn't mind the names that the other girls whispered behind her back. Her breasts were now full and heavy and she prided herself on wearing low-cut tops to show them off. The boys all seemed to stare at her and, as she passed them, she would wink or throw them one of her cute, disarming smiles as her pendulous breasts wobbled sexily beneath her blouse.

The first time that Helen had sex was on her eighteenth birthday. She had cum many times before, of course - by her own fingers and by those of countless spotty youths - and she was also no stranger to the feel of male sperm. But her proper first time was disappointing. It had been in the woods at the back of her house on a sunny Saturday afternoon. As usual, the lad had wanted to play with her large breasts and, being very amiable to this idea, Helen had divested herself of the entire top half of her attire and had laid back to enjoy her young lover's attention.

At first it had been good - as it always was when her breasts were touched and her constantly hard nipples sucked - but she could sense the lad becoming more and more excited. Quickly she raised her skirt and tugged her panties down. Her broad thighs spread under the warm sun as she pulled the boy down towards her. Her hand fumbled with his zipper and finally freed a modest but angrily erect cock from the confines of his pants. The lad had lain over her. She could feel the tip of his weapon pressing urgently against her wet sex. Her arms had encompassed him, her lips whispering words of encouragement into his ear. She cried out as he entered her, the hard intrusion penetrating her and at last turning her from a girl into a woman. As the initial pain subsided and Helen prepared herself for her first full sexual experience, she felt the boy tense up between her legs. She heard him gasp. Helen let out a disappointed sigh. She knew what was about to happen and was fully prepared for the warm emission as it squirted deep up into her vagina. The coupling was over before it had really started and after an embarrassing few seconds while the two lovers dressed in silence, Helen walked home unsatisfied and alone.

But all that was twenty years ago. As time went on, Helen became no less of a slut. Unperturbed by her first, disappointing sexual experience, she began to search out older and more experienced men. She baby-sat regularly for a neighbour and, although the husband was not particularly attractive to her, in the car as he drove her home, Helen would persuade him to stop in some dark, leafy glade and make love to her. She found Mr. Pringle to be a considerate if unimaginative lover, but at least he was able to fuck her to orgasm before he pulled out and came himself into a tissue.

But Helen wanted more. More men and more sex. It soon got to the stage where she was sleeping with just about every man she met. She had almost been through the entire male staff at the office where she worked and was still looking for more.

And then came the accident. The fall from the ladder when she was thirty years old shouldn't have had such an effect; the bones mended and the scars faded, but Helen's personality had changed.

Frank, the male nurse that cared for Helen hadn't really been aware of her previous life and so didn't notice so much of a change in his patient. But he could see something in her that he liked. The weeks of care and therapy turned into months and then into years and Frank and Helen became closer and closer. It seemed to Frank that this woman was everything that he had always wanted; attractive, caring, intelligent and with a pair of breasts to die for - but she seemed to have lost some interest in sex!

The couple were married by the time Helen was thirty two years old and Slowly Frank brought his bride out of her sexual depression. As every month passed Helen seemed to become more and more sexually active. To her, she was returning to her old self, but to Frank, only slightly aware of his wife's previous promiscuity, It was almost a dream come true.

In fact, as the years went on, Frank was beginning to wonder if he had married a latent nymphomaniac. There seemed little now that Helen wouldn't do in bed - or anywhere else in the house for that matter - and often, Frank would return home from work to be greeted by his naked wife sitting on the sofa and masturbating furiously with her fingers or a large vibrator.

It came as little surprise then, when on his wife's thirty-eighth birthday, Frank asked her what she would like.

"Oh, nothing really, darling." she commented airily, "I have everything I want right here!"

"Really? Everything?"

Frank watched his wife's eyes lower as she stared demurely at her feet.

"Well......"

"Yes? Come on, baby, Tell me what you would like."

"No, you'll hate me."

Frank smiled. He could almost sense what was coming. For some time he had been aware that Helen was not completely satisfied with his modest performance in bed and the modest proportions of his marital equipment.

"You want another man, don't you?"

Immediately Helen looked up. "Oh, Frank! I'm so sorry..." she said tearfully, "Forget it...just forget it, okay!"

"Actually, I think it's a great idea!"

Again, Helen looked up and Frank could see loving gratitude in her teary eyes.

And so the die were cast. Helen's birthday was the following day and so Frank had little time to organise things. A professional seemed the best idea, and after a few phone calls the whole thing had been very easily set up. Frank had asked if Helen would prefer to be on her own and had offered to go out for the evening. But Helen wouldn't hear of it. She had insisted that he remain in the house, and it was agreed that Frank would secrete himself in the downstairs bathroom while Helen entertained her "guest" in the lounge. This suited Frank very well; if truth be told, he was very excited at the prospect of seeing his wife getting fucked by another man.

The following evening Helen had dressed sexily for her encounter. A short purple skirt covered her thighs, a white top and white panties. She had decided, under her husband's insistence, to go braless and barefoot.

The shrill tones of the doorbell broke the silence and Frank turned to look at his sluttily dressed wife. Helen nodded and rose from her chair. Frank did likewise and, walking into the bathroom, closed the door to quietly. He left it on the latch so that a small crack of light streamed into the otherwise dark room. He shivered involuntarily. By pressing his eyes up against the crack he could see his wife leading a tall, muscular looking man into the lounge.

Helen and the tall man were chatting idly as they sat on the sofa. Frank could make out that the man's name was Clive and that, as he was paid by the hour, it would probably be best if they got started straight away.

Frank watched his wife smile and nod her head in eager agreement. Clive leaned over and helped her remove the white blouse that clung to her melon shaped breasts. The material was almost transparent and for the last hour Frank had been looking at his wife's large tits and developing quite an erection.

Helen shrugged her shoulders and allowed the thin garment to fall to the ground. She laid back in anticipation, a broad smile across her face as she bared her breasts to the stranger.

"I bet you like your nipples sucked?" Clive asked. His voice seemed deep to Frank and thickly accented.

Frank watched his wife lay back and nod again as her lover's head slowly descended towards her already hard nipples. He heard her gasp as one tight bud slipped easily between the man's lips and he grasped the other between his fingers.

As Helen started to moan out her enthusiasm, Frank knew that this stud was good at his job. He could clearly see Clive's lips locked around Helen's pebble-hard nipple and watching in fascination as the man used his fingers to encourage the other bud to swell and redden visibly.

Clive's lips stayed firmly attached to Helen's nipples as he slid his hands down to her smooth thighs. Helen's white cotton panties became visible as her short skirt was pulled slowly upwards. Frank could hear his wife's moans increase in pitch as her arousal built. Her legs flopped open and her back arched. Frank had no idea that she could experience so much pleasure from having her nipples sucked, but, more than that, he realised, his wife was feverishly working her way towards an obvious orgasm.

Helen's back arched from the sofa. Her legs trembled and her toes went up onto their points. She groaned loudly as Clive's fingers stroked the soft material at the crotch of her panties and nibbled gently on her nipples.

"Bite them!" she almost screamed the words out.

Frank started suddenly. He had never heard his wife cry out like this before. Yes, she had climaxed with him, but that was a soft, slow build up while they made love - this was something completely different; more basic. Almost animal.

Clive responded well to Helen's cries. His teeth bared and closed, gently at first and then a little harder, over her throbbing nipples. Helen cried again. Her hips lifted clear off the sofa and her whole body shook as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over and over her body.

As Helen began to slowly relax after her intense orgasm, Clive began to strip down. The loss of his shirt revealed a hairy, muscular torso and, with the shedding of his jeans and underwear, Frank could see that he possessed a fine specimen of manhood. Frank looked at him curiously. He had never really studied a cock before and was a little surprised to see that Helen's hired lover was still only half erect. But even in this present semi-aroused condition, Frank was fully aware that Clive's equipment was much more impressive than his own. It wasn't that the man had a massive length - he was just well proportioned - but the snake that swung menacingly from his body was thick and veiny with a wide head.

Frank watched as Helen sat back on the sofa and smiled. Clive was now kneeling between her thighs and had hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her panties. He smiled back at her and indicated that she should raise her hips to facilitate the removal of her briefs. Helen complied with still shaking legs and Frank gasped out - quietly for fear of alerting the stud to his presence - as he saw his wife's vagina exposed. Helen had trimmed down the thick matting of curly dark hair that usually adorned her pubis and the mound that was now being presented to her lover had slick, pouting lips that seemed to cry out to be fucked.

Slowly, Clive parted Helen's thighs as war as they would go. His hands gripped her ankles and literally dragged her feet to either side as he looked down as if studying her most private area. His fingers slid gently down the insides of her thighs and he looked up into her face before he spoke.

"Can you cum again, baby?" he asked.

Helen nodded her head excitedly. She was ready to cum again, Frank could see that.

Helen gasped, her breath catching in her throat as Clive lowered his lips to her sex. Frank watched the smooth petals of her labia spread under Clive's expert ministrations as his tongue protruded and lapped gently at the clitoris that popped into view.

Over and over the tall stud licked and sucked at the stiff little protrusion as, above him, Helen crashed noisily from one orgasm to the next. She pulled her legs over his shoulders and beat her heels against his back as she climaxed for the third time.

As Clive eventually sat back on his heels and allowed a nearly exhausted Helen some respite, Frank could see that his cock was now fully erect. He looked at the fine specimen again and shivered. He now guessed the length to be about eight inches but, as he had previously thought, it's menace lay in it's girth.

Clive stood in front of Helen as she lay, naked, spread legged and dripping juice on the sofa. He massaged his tool slowly as she watched him, smiling as he saw her eyes widen and the tip of her pink tongue moisten her painted lips. His hand went behind her head and he pulled he slowly towards him. He closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt her lips envelop the bulbous head of his cock and he rocked himself slowly back and forth as he gently fucked her mouth.

Frank watched his wife avidly as she began to suck the strangers cock with as much attention as he had previously shown her. Her hands went behind him and cupped his muscular buttocks in her hands as she opened her throat and allowed him to penetrate her wind pipe. Frank was now in a highly excited state. He just couldn't resist opening his pants, pulling out his hard cock and slowly masturbating as he watched his wife fellate the young stud.

"Maybe I should fuck you before I cum!" Clive mumbled through clenched teeth as he pistoned his cock in and out of Helen's willing mouth.

Helen gasped for air as she allowed the hard intrusion back out of her mouth.

"God, yes!....please...fuck me, Clive....fuck me hard!"

In a split second Clive was on top of her. Again his hands gripped her ankles, pushing her back and opening her as wide as she would go.

Frank looked on, masturbating faster now, as his wife's lover positioned himself and fiercely drove himself into her body. Frank moaned softly, thinking how hot her wet cunt would feel as the stranger fucked her, and squeezed the head of his cock. He could feel the pressure building up in his tight balls and held his breath - he knew that he had only a split second before cumming.

As Frank's cum erupted from his balls and splashed against the bathroom mirror, Clive was bringing his wife to yet another climax. She cried out over and over as the stud fought to control her writhing, sweaty body. Her legs kicked in the air and her whole body shuddered as Clive dismounted and used his fingers to finish the job that his cock had started.

"But look at you!" Helen gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "You've made me cum over and over and you still have a hard cock! Would you like me to suck you off until you cum in my mouth? Would you like that?"

Frank watched Clive beam back at his slut-wife. For a moment it looked as though blowing his load into her mouth was just what he had been thinking about. But then his expression changed - Frank knew that he had something else on his mind.

"You know what I would like?" Clive asked with a grin. "And I think you'll like it too?"

"What would you like, baby? Anything! I'll do anything for you!"

"Titty-fuck!" Clive cried triumphantly.

Frank smiled from the privacy of the bathroom. He looked at his wife and knew that this was what she really wanted. She liked nothing better than to feel a hot cock sliding between her tits and then receive the inevitable result on her heaving breasts.

Although he had just cum, Frank watched in fascination as his wife lay back on the sofa and he saw Clive straddle her chest. Helen bunched her tits up on her chest and smiled; Frank could see that she was going to enjoy this. Slowly, Clive fed his cock back into Helen's mouth before sliding the saliva streaked weapon into her dark, warm cleavage. Frank could see from his closed-eyed expression that the tall stud was thoroughly enjoying the sensations.

Slowly at first, and then becoming more rapid, Clive began to thrust his throbbing erection firmly between Helen's large, pendulous breasts. Her hands cupped and squeezed the hot tit-flesh, her fingers playing with the stiffened and swollen nipples. Back and forth. Faster and faster. Frank looked on and watched the scene unfold as if he were watching a pornographic movie with his slut-wife as the star. He could see that his wife's co-star was becoming more and more excited. His thrusts were becoming more animated and rapid, and every time that the solid head of his cock appeared between Helen's tits, she bent her head forward and licked the shiny, purple tip. Frank could feel another erection building as he watched Clive's release. The stud's face contorted into a lustful grimace as he cried out his warning to the woman below him.

Helen gasped as she felt the first hot jet of cum hit her squarely in the face. She had known that her lover was close, but his warning had still taken her a little by surprise. His cum had glued her eyes closed but she was still aware of jet after jet of hot semen oozing thickly between her warm, heavy breasts.

Frank waited until Clive had left the house before returning to the lounge. His erection stood out proud and firm from his open fly; he knew that he was going to fuck Helen as well, and saw little point in hiding the fact. As he approached the sofa his wife had her eyes closed and was clearly in a well satisfied state. She opened her eyes as he neared and smiled at his clearly aroused condition.

Smiling back down at her, Frank copied Clive's earlier example and gripped her ankles - a little more roughly this time. Pulling her open he sank to his knees and plunged his erection into her wet pussy.

"Happy birthday, my little cock-slut!" he cried as he rammed himself into the hilt. "And may you have many more like this one!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers