Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers

While she stood there she unbuttoned the night shirt she was wearing to show that she was naked underneath. He pulled her into the tent and guided her down on the sleeping bag, he slipped the night shirt off of her shoulders, zipped the tent up. He stood over her, he pulled his shirt off, then slipped out of his gym shorts, she could see his cock in the light provided by the fire. It was the first one she had seen in a few years and she liked what she saw, it looked to be about seven inches long and about an inch and a half around.

"Tommy one more thing." She whispered. "I want this more than anything right now, but do you have protection."

"Aw crap." He replied. "Did not think to bring any."

"Don't worry, I won't leave you like this for the night like I did last night." She got up on her knees so she was now eye level with his groin and wrapped her small hand around the shaft.

Tommy tensed up when he felt her plant wet cool kisses up and down his hard cock, then she engulfed it into her mouth. She was a little rusty she thought to herself, but she worked up a nice rhythm sucking about half of his cock into her mouth and stroking him with her hand. Her other hand with it's long finger nails gently played with his balls.

It did not take long in all the excitement for Tommy to soon be shooting his cum into her mouth, she tried to handle the explosion as best she could but started coughing when it got too much for her. Tommy handed her his canteen and she was able to wash the rest down. She started to get up and Tommy held her down, smiling down at her with his man boy grin.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you like this either." He replied and pushed her gently back onto the sleeping bag.

Tommy laid down on top of her, he kissed her cheeks, then down to her neck, he then squeezed her large breasts, then gently flicked his tongue over her nipples. He kissed his way down her flat stomach, ran his tongue through her neatly trimmed pubic hair, he could smell how her musky scent, then he kissed all around her pussy.

Finally he pushed his tongue in between her lips and licked up her pussy and stopped short of her clit. Her juices flowed out of her as if he pulled the plug from a dam. He eagerly lapped at her pussy making her squirm and moan softly, after teasing her clit he finally attacked it, his tongue worked itself all over it making Kathy push her pelvis up to his mouth.

"Oh god Tommy oh yes, Oh I'm going to cum, oh yes don't stop." She moaned aloud grabbing him by the head. "I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes, oh god yes."

He licked gently at her pussy getting as much juice as he could, he was hard again but decided to be a gentlemen and not push the issue without a condom. Then held each other for several minutes, planted soft kisses on each other, Kathy finally got her night shirt back on and left to go back to her tent.

The next morning before Seth and Kathy were up Tommy ran to a general store down the road and got a box of condoms. He drove back and Kathy was up getting breakfast going for the three of them, then they got dressed. They fished and did some canoeing, Kathy stayed on shore and worked on her tan during the day. Tommy took Seth on a long nature hike where they saw some deer, then he took him to a local game preserve where Seth could see animals he would not normally see.

That night Tommy took the three of them to a fireworks show, Seth in all the excitement never noticed during the show that Tommy and his mother were holding hands and exchanging glances. After the show was over Seth fell asleep on the way back to the campsite. Tommy carried him into the tent and laid him down on his sleeping bag.

When he came back out Kathy was no where to be found, he saw his tent though was open and went over to it. She was there, laying on his sleeping bag, naked, waiting for him to come inside and be with her. He stripped off his clothes and took out the bag he got from the store with the condoms, he took one out and rolled it down his hard cock.

She spread her legs and he got in between them, the two of them wrapped arms and legs around each other and started kissing passionately. Hands and mouths were soon eagerly exploring skin and Tommy was finally ready to make love to her.

"Tommy wait." She whispered when his cock was at the entrance of her pussy. "Just take it slow okay, go easy on me, it's been a few years since I've had a relationship."

"I will." He said and he gently pushed his cock in a little bit at a time each time asking if she felt okay.

Tommy finally got the whole length of his penis in and could not get over how tight she was even with the lubricated condom on. He slowly and gently moved in and out of her, Kathy moaned softly each time he did. After about ten minutes of slow pace love making she had an orgasm, now Tommy could feel her wetness through his condom and he could feel her pussy was now looser. He started to move in and out of her faster now, you could hear their skin slapping with each thrust, her large breasts bounced on her chest with each one.

"Oh yes Tommy, give it to me good, oh it's been so long since I've been fucked hard." She said giving him encouragement.

With each thrust and move, the two of them were covered in sweat and the whole tent smelled of sex and lust. Tommy pushed her legs up onto his shoulders and was in her as deep as he could be, he finally filled his condom full of his cum. He collapsed on top of her waiting for it to go soft, then he pulled out and took it off throwing away. The two of them laid there kissing for about a half an hour and Tommy was ready to go again. He put another condom on and went back inside of her again, he fucked her missionary style again for about twenty minutes.

Kathy had lost count at how many times she had cum during this time, then he rolled over onto his side and rolled her over on her side. He stuck his cock in from behind and reached around her to play with her tits while he fucked her. They were making so much noise it was surprising that they did not wake Seth up with sounds of their passionate love making.

"Tommy give it to me from behind." She said making him pull out.

She got up on all fours and Tommy pushed his cock into her from behind, he held onto her waist as he pushed in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping against her. Kathy pushed back against him with each thrust trying to get him into her as deep as she could.

"Oh god Tommy, oh god, you are oh, yes, you are such, yes, yes, a good fuck." She said in between moans of passion.

"Oh I love fucking you." He grunted.

"Yeah baby, fuck me, fuck me." She cried.

Soon Tommy was filling another condom full of cum again, the two of them were exhausted, Kathy after laying with him for a while got her clothes on and went back to her tent so Seth would not worry if he was to wake up. Tommy fell fast asleep after she left, he would not wake up until he felt something warm and wet on his penis. He opened his eyes and there was Kathy with his cock out and she was licking and sucking it to get it hard.

"One more time lover." She said.

"Oh god, what time is it, I'm so tired." He moaned.

"Four thirty, don't worry baby, I'm going to suck you for a bit and then I'm going to ride you, you should have one condom left right?" She asked.

"Yeah here." He said handing it to her.

Kathy gave him a long loving blow job, he was close to cumming several times and she sensed it and slowed down or licked his balls. Finally she heard her open the condom wrapper and she slid the condom down his cock. She still had her nightshirt on but no panties, she climbed on top and slid her pussy down on top of his cock.

"Mmmm the first thing I'm going to do is go to the doctor and get on the pill, I so want to feel you inside me without a condom on." She said as she started to move her hips up and down.

"Yeah I would like that too." He said undoing her shirt to play with her breasts.

Kathy put her hands down just above his shoulders and started moving faster, her breasts were now swinging back and forth. She started to moan louder and Tommy began to move his hips to meet her moves now. With one loud mutual grunt, the two of them finished at the same time, Tommy was not surprised when he was done that there was not much in the condom, she had milked him dry the first two times.

They laid together for a little bit, Kathy asked for him to give her a few days to talk to Seth about the change in their relationship and to see her doctor about getting on the pill. In the morning they packed up camp stopped for some breakfast and made it home.

Four days later Tommy got a call from Kathy inviting over for dinner, Seth told him on his arrival that he was cool with him dating his mom. They eventually moved in together, eventually getting married and having a daughter.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers
12