Big Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to sit and we ate together. Lucas was acting normal, not even too normal, which could mean that he was as desperate as I was, no, he was just okay.

That made me breathe a little more lightly.

Lucas got up, taking his plate to the sink. I watched him with hopeful desperation.

"We're okay, right?" I said.

"Sure," Lucas answered. "I'll be sleeping when you get home. But the food will be ready, and you can wake me up after you eat. Make sure to be ready to take me. Give me a kiss." His body was close, and he touched my hair. I looked up, confused. Then he pulled my head to his groin and I kissed him there.

There it was once again that powerful smell of a male, and his hardness grew in my face. My big brother left me in the kitchen, completely dumbfounded by what had just happened, by how easily I had accepted what he was offering and by the fact that my body was itching for more.

12