Big Brother Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I lift my head and give his face a few little kisses, then start moving slowly down beside him, kissing a wet little trail down his chest as I go. He moans quietly, but as I stop to suck on one of his man nips for a moment he gasps in surprise. I continue down and as my lips pass over his tummy I feel him shudder. Neither of us have said much, but now he gasps out, "Oh Jen, Godddddd!" Thanks big bro, glad to know you're enjoying this too.

When I get down far enough, I finally take a second to contemplate this prize I have in my hand. I moan out loud as I realize the tip is covered with pre-cum, and it's already dripping on him! I have to bite my lip to keep from lapping it up right then, but I want to check out this package. Oh man, what a gorgeous dick! It's thick and straight and way over eight inches. I've never seen or touched anything like this before. His balls are large, and quite tight and round, and I'm hoping that means they're full to the brim. I can't help but gasp out, "Ohhhh, Billy," in admiration.

His hand goes to my hair and strokes it, gently. I know he's encouraging me, and it doesn't take much. My hand is still clutching him, and I move it aside a bit and lean over and lap up that little pool of pre-cum. Mmmmm, he's yummy! I look up at him and stare right in his eyes as I pull his cock back over towards me and slowly lower my head to it. He jumps when my tongue flicks out and nabs the big drop of pre-cum on the tip. I savor it a moment, then gently kiss the tip, opening my lips slowly as they slide over it, then squeezing tight around the base of that big head.

I still have my eyes on his as my tongue swirls softly around, getting it nice and warm and wet. I'm pleased to find that my lips don't feel stretched, he fits! I lift my head for a moment; my mouth is very wet with saliva and I lick up the bottom of his shaft, then the sides and the top, my hand still holding him. I know He's going to need to be wet for my lips to slide very far. I slip him between my lips again, and close my eyes as I slowly push them down over him, feeling his hips lift and listening to him moan. He's smooth and wet and feels soooooo good on my lips. I use my tongue to swirl and tease, getting him sopping wet, then pull slowly back for a moment.

My hand is still holding the base of his shaft, and when he pops out against the suction I contemplate my handiwork for a moment. Mmmmmmmm. I suddenly realize he's lying there moaning, almost like he's in pain, and his hips are spasming, pushing against my hand. I engulf him again, and now my mouth is so wet my spit runs down his shaft in front of my lips and I keep going, sliding him all the way to the back of my mouth. When I tighten my lips around him I press my tongue against his shaft and realize how full my mouth is! God, what a log! But it's making me salivate more and more, and when I slowly slide my lips up and down him he's so slippery, and it feels wonderful!

He's totally lost now, eyes closed, head back and holding handfuls of sheet. His hips are rolling in time with my long slow up and down strokes, and his moans are punctuated with hoarse little gasps. I try to take him into my throat a little, but just when I think he might actually fit, I start to violently cough and gag. I resist yanking him out of my mouth, and try to look cool as I regain my composure, not that he's looking back. That's going to take some work!

I figure this is no time for lessons, and I start bobbing up and down faster and rougher, migh lips as tight as I can get them, and making loud sucking and slurping sounds as I work over that massive shaft. He ate me like a pro, and I want to return the favor, let him know little sister is no slouch either. As a little incentive for me I reach down and slide two fingers into my sloppy wet cunt, and start fucking myself. I'm so wet my fingers are making loud squishing sounds and I know even he can hear that. I just hope it excites him as much as it does me.

His hips start pumping harder, and his hands are in my hair now, and every time I go down on him he gives a little extra push. I respond by going even faster and squeezing my lips tighter, and begin to wonder where we go from here. I decide that if he doesn't stop me I wont either, and just the thought of him filling my mouth with his cum causes me to start ramming my fingers into my cunt with hard deep thrusts. He's breathing hard, gasping for breath, and I'm doing all the work!

I feel him start to shudder, and his legs start pulling up and down on the bed. He's giving sharp little moans, and I know it's now or never. Suddenly, both his hands slam me down on him, and Oh my god, forces him all the way right into my throat! I'm gagging and contracting around him but it doesn't matter. There is no way I can force myself up again. It's a hell of a way to find out I can deep throat him, but at least now I know. I feel him start to spurt down my throat, and his hands let up the pressure, allowing me to pull back a little. Even so, between his cock and his cum my mouth is completely filled, and I can feel it dribbling out the corners of my lips. He's still bucking and grunting, enjoying himself, and I tell myself, get to love this taste, because you're going to get a lot of it!

I was right on the edge, but with that explosion there was no way I was thinking about me. Oh well, he owes me one, and I'll collect. When he finally calms down I slowly slide off of him, using my lips as a squeegee and holding all that cum in my mouth. His eyes are wide, and he's giving me a look that says, "Holy shit, what just happened?"

I give him a big smile, mouth open, and push the cum up to my lips with my tongue, so he can see it. When a little dribbles down onto my chin I catch it with a finger and push it back in. I make a production of swallowing, and when I open my mouth again, with a smile, my tongue is clean. I feel him shudder again, and he gives a big sigh, of satisfaction, I think, and his head falls back onto the bed.

I crawl up next to him, and lay my head on his shoulder, putting my arm across him. I'm expecting another bout of remorse, but he's beyond that now, too. He locks me in his arms again and simply says, "God Jennie, you're amazing!" Well, yes I am! I smirk secretly to myself. Good enough to get you, big bro. But I'm still waiting to find out what you're gonna do with me, 'cuz I'm sure as hell not through with you yet! My pussy is still tingling, and we have to resolve that situation pretty soon now.

I lift my head and he meets my lips with his, arms tightening around me as the kiss deepens. His hands start sliding up and down my back, and I gasp into his mouth when they run down over my ass. Mmmmmmm, god! He grips my cheeks in his hands, and rolls towards me as he pulls me against him. His cock is still soft, but I can feel it, and that's a start. Our bodies grind together and our hips start moving in unison. Wow, he's recovering even faster than I thought!

Damn, Billy, you're my kind of stud! I feel one of his hands slip between us and find my breast. He wastes no time, letting my nipple slip between his open fingers, and every time he kneads my tit he squeezes that little pink tip. Ahhhhhh, go baby! I can feel my pussy heating up again already, but even better, I'm sure that cock feels a little larger and harder now. And He's really rolling his hips, grinding it right against me. And of course, I answer every thrust with a little emphasis.

His cock is getting slippery, and I know that's coming from me, and I'm sure he does too. And it's a lot bigger! And harder! Oh goddddd! I stretch, then arch, grinding my breast into his hand. He responds by catching the nipple he's been teasing in his fingertips, and squeezing, hard! I moan into his mouth as he pulls and twists, and my pussy is grinding on that hard shaft it's pinned against. Time to ratchet up the ante.

I reach between us and grasp him, my fingers squeezing tight. And as I loosen up just enough to stroke him slowly, he pulls back from my lips and moans, and I can feel his body shudder. He sees me and raises, by leaning forward and inhaling the nipple his fingers have been torturing, his lips sucking it in and his tongue grinding against it. Take all you want baby, I think as I arch and push myself into his mouth. My hand starts to move faster up and down the full length of his shaft, which by now is extremely full.

When I roll back a little to give his mouth better access, He slides one leg over the top of mine. I spread my legs, inviting him in. If he's ready, so am I! He puts his hands on my shoulders, and, never lifting his mouth from my tit, slides himself between my legs. His cock is pressing down on my pussy, and as his hips roll, it's sliding up and down, right over my slit. He's gasping and breathing deep, and I moan as I lift my pussy up against him, telling him all he needs to know. His mouth lifts from my now soaking wet breast and He slips his arms around me and squeezes hard as his lips clamp over mine again. MMMmmmmmm big guy, I feel that way too. Now let's do it!

He pushes up slowly from me, our eyes locked on each other and his fingertips trailing down my body, leaving fiery trails. NO bullshit Billy, just do it! He takes one of my legs in his big hand and lifts it straight up, till my calf is resting on his shoulder. His eyes never blink. I can't take my eyes from his, but I think his cock is in his hand, and he's stroking. Mmmuuuuuummuuuumm yes! The tip is sliding slowly down my slit, and I'm gasping for breath but don't seem to be getting any, and my chest is heaving.

Oh my god, he's really doing it! I raise my hand to my mouth and bite down on my thumb, moaning against it, as I feel him gently slip the tip in my hole. OOOhoohoohoohoo, god it feels good! He leans forward against my leg, and ohhhhhhhh shit! That massive cock is slidinggggggggg in meeeeeeeee. I close my eyes and put my head back, still biting my hand, and its stretching meeeeeee. But I realize, it doesn't hurt, and slowly, ahhhhhhhhhhh... it's going deeperrrrrrrrrr! I haven't taken a breath since he started, but when he stops and pulls back a little, I gasp again and look up at him. I'll be damned, his expression says he's worried about me. Somehow, some way, I'm still his little sister!

But the next moment, he pushes again, harder and faster, and he doesn't stop! I squeal and my head slams back onto the pillow. My hands are little balls at my sides. His body is butted up against mine, his pubic hair covering my clean shaved pussy. And I know... I am completely full! But Ohmyfuckinggoddamm it feels soooooooo great! I look up at him and sort of whimper, "Oh Billy, my god you feel so good! No one has EVER been in me like that before!" I'm betting he knows that, but somehow it's important that he does.

He looks back with a strange expression and gasps out, "Oh damn baby, you're so tight!" And I suddenly realize, he's fighting hard not to cum right now. I relax and fall back against the bed, and to my surprise and probably his, that relieves a little of the pressure, and he sighs, "Oh yeah."

I had been clenching my pussy tight, expecting the worst, without even realizing it. Now it feels really, really good! And the next moment, when he starts to slide very slowly in and out it feels even better! He rocks gently against me, using my leg as a pivot, and soon he's going faster and a little harder, in a more natural rhythm. I push up on my elbows because I just have to look, and I see that beautiful cock, glistening with my wetness, sliding in and out of me. I gasp at the sight, and my hips start to move in time with him.

When he lets my leg go I put it to the side, spreading wide, and bend both knees. Now I can really push as my hips roll, and we are fucking each other! He moves faster and harder and I match his pace and, oh god, I'm in heaven. I can't help moaning and sighing with every stroke, listening to him gasp and the rhythm of our bodies slapping together.

He fucks me for a minute or two at a fairly steady pace and suddenly I begin to realize a few things. First, if he keeps it up and goes just a little faster, I'm going to cum. Soon! But in a flash of insight I also know that THIS is the cock I've been imagining all my life! THIS is the cock that has been fucking me all night, when I suddenly wake up and my panties and half the bed sheet are soaked! And, if he doesn't keep going, I will die. Right here, right now.

I look up at him and it's a genuine whimper this time, "Don't stop... Oh Billy, PLEASE don't stop!" And I notice the glint from the sheen of sweat that's forming on his face as he nods and gives me a little smile.

He's breathing deeply, but he's in control, which is more than I can say. I begin rolling my hips harder, trying to get him to pick up the pace. There are two balls of bed sheet in my hands and my body is bouncing on the bed with every slap of his body on mine. He gets the message and leans forward a little, grasping my hips in his big hands. He starts thrusting faster, then harder, and the bed and I are rocking back and forth with every stroke.

I feel something warm hit my belly, and I look up to see sweat dripping from his face. One of my hands lets go of the sheet, and my fingertips find a hard, pointy nipple as I begin tiny, breathless cries. My fingers squeeze lightly, then pull. I close my eyes, put my head back and arch my body. And it's enough! My hips suddenly buck hard against him, and I raise my ass in the air, even against his grip. He slams his cock into me and we grind together as my orgasm rolls through me. I vaguely know I'm pounding my fists against the bed, my head is rolling from side to side and I have cum running down my thighs. And as it subsides a little, I feel Billy start again, fucking me with a slow steady pace, his cock still rock hard.

I push up on one hand and reach up with the other, running my fingers down his chest. "Oh Billy! Oh baby, that was so fucking good!"

He looks down at me and we just smile at each other. Then his hips slow to a stop and he lowers himself to me and wraps those big heavy arms around me. His cock is still buried in me, solid steel, and I'm trembling as his lips and mine merge with a kiss that quickly becomes deeper and deeper. Things between us will never be the same again, but they have never been this good before.

Our lips finally part and his grip loosens. He whispers in my ear, "Baby, get on you knees, ok?"

A shiver shoots through my body. Oh god, he's gonna take me doggie style, and I'm gonna get to feel how deep that cock can really go. He slides back and I roll over and push up, then find a pillow for my head. He kneels behind me and runs his hands over me, caressing my ass, massaging my back, and slipping below to grasp and fondle my breasts. That makes me moan and gasp with pleasure, and I rock back a little, bumping him, telling him it's time. My pussy is so sopping wet he doesn't have to worry, and he guides that bad boy into me with one hand, the other holding my hip. I moan again when I feel that fat tip enter me and I push back. His other hand is quickly on my hip and I can hear him suck in his breath as he slowly pushes into me.

Oh damn! It feels so big and it feels so good and I just can't stop groaning and moaning with every inch he slides into me. He's almost there, but my pussy is clamping down on him and he stops and pulls back a little. I know the pressure was a little too intense for him. His hands slide up and down my sides a couple of times, then back to my hips and he pushes again. It's easier now and suddenly he's pressing against my ass! I feel like he pushed a football in there, I'm so stuffed, and yet if he had more I'd take it gladly! My cunt is clenching and unclenching around him, and neither of us move, but both of us moan together. He leans forward a little and whispers for me, "Oh Jen, FUCK you feel so damn good!" All I can do is give him a moan of total pleasure as a reply.

He goes in and out with a couple of long slow strokes, but my cunt opens right up for him, wanting more and more, and soon he's slapping hard against my ass, aided by my grunts and backward thrusts with every stroke. I raise my head from the pillow a little and look back at him with a smile on my face, although my eyes close with every impact of our bodies. "Oh Billy, that cock is amazing! Fuck me big bro, show me what you can do!"

I like how he pays attention, because he's suddenly ramming me twice as hard and fast! I squeal once or twice, but then get down to business, crouching low and ramming back on that monster cock. Impalement never felt so good! I can hear him gasping and panting now, and I can feel little droplets on my back I know are from him. I'm starting to sweat too, and I can feel my cream running down my leg, he's got me so wet! I've been moaning and sighing with every thrust, and when I hear him start to join me I know he's not far away. "Oh damn, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Is all I can think to say but it works as I feel his fingers dig into me and his hips sound like a jackhammer against my ass.

The animal growl he lets out goes right through me, and now I know there is no room left for that cock to fill as he rams it into me. I'm butting my head into the pillow, eyes clamped shut, and my hands are pulling at the sheet that's locked in my fingers. Little screams become big screams, getting higher and higher, and when he ploughs into me one final time and snarls I screech like a steam engine as an amazing orgasm hits me like an axe. I vaguely know he's pumping me full of his spurting cum as he bucks against my ass, but I'm too preoccupied with my shuddering, gushing cunt to appreciate it. All I know is there's a hot flood running down my legs.

I cross my arms in front of me and rest my forehead against them, panting, hoping I'll catch up to my breath. My whole body is still heaving, and I think he must be enjoying my cunt clamping and releasing his cock as much as I do, because he hasn't moved. But He sure is noisy, his breathing coming in ragged gasps, sounding like he just finished a 400 yard dash. My back is soaking wet, but I don't know if it's his sweat or mine.

Finally, I feel his softness slip out of me, and on the way down to the bed he grabs me and takes me with him.

We end up with legs and arms all tangled and wrapped around each other, and even our heads are side by side, resting on shoulders. Neither one of us twitches a muscle for at least five minutes, and when he finally moves, it's to give me the longest, loveliest kiss I've ever felt. Not a sound from either of us, but that embrace says a whole lot.

He finally rolls back, and I snuggle onto his chest, my only interest in life is staying in physical contact with him right now. He has one arm around me, his hand in the small of my back. I think I'm purring.

But he kind of breaks the spell when he whispers, "Baby, I hate this, but I told you I was coming east for a week of meetings. And the one tomorrow morning is the most important. Now, maybe for both of us. I really need to get a little sleep, although it's the last thing I want to do right now."

"Its ok, Billy, we have all week, and I don't want to wear you out!" I giggle.

He gives me a little squeeze and stretches a little. Then lifts his head for a short little kiss, and lies still. Soon his breathing becomes slower and deeper. But he's left me with a couple of things to think about. No more sis. Now its Jennie and even baby! I love that! I smile as I think of how he said it. Sis is gone. She won't be coming back. But the other thing. "Maybe for both of us." I have no idea what it means, but how can I sleep on that? But I can, because the wine and excitement, not to mention the workout, have worn me out. And soon, my breathing matches his, warming his shoulder.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers