Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a three-way frolic of lust filled rutting, culminating in Emma's jolting climax and more supercharged ejaculations from the strippers.

Emma was left a shaking mess on the bed as Six and Eight took their turns skull fucking her. The clenching of her throat proved too much for Number Eight and he unloaded down her gullet.

"Gulp!"

As she swallowed, Number Six thrust his hips forward and erupted. Thick streams of cum poured straight down her throat as she tilted her head up.

Number One jerked his throbbing dick and aimed at Emma's pretty face. His cum hit her on the nose and chin, just as Number Three also spat and coated the left side of her face, gluing one eye shut.

Gurgling and gasping, Emma felt a hand cup her cheek and turn her face. Number Seven painted her face and hair with arcs of white goo.

"Oh, my."

Emma looked out of her good eye at the two black strippers.

They looked her in the eye and the pair of them folded their bulky arms. Emma gazes at their black mamba's twitching and swaying in her direction. She held onto each hot log and rubbed her fingertips around and the sticky helmets. As she wanked them off, so they thrust up, virtually fucking her fists. In seconds, their cocks spasmed in her hand and a series of huge loads spurted out everywhere. They went on and on, splashing globs of semen all over her tits and body.

She had never seen so much cum in her life.

"Unbelievable!"

When the dust settled, Emma Watson could only be described as a mess. She was covered in cum from face to tits.

Her pussy and asshole were wrecked, and her tousled hair had dried cum in it. Her nether holes made odd farting noises from having had so many cocks.

She closed her eyes and drifted off as soon as her head hit the pillow.

The strippers disappeared and left her to her dreams.

Exhausted and battered by the recent events, she was spent but never down, and certainly not out.

She was Emma Watson, Queen of the Big Brother House.

END

12