Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee flopped her head back, "You are unbelievable."

"You tease me but I bet you'll start sucking my dick any second." John crossed his arms and rubbed himself back and forth.

She pouted for a moment and then leaned forward, putting her lips on his cock.

"See? Nothing wrong with doing what you enjoy." John groaned as Kaylee squeezed her breasts together and sucked on him. He slowly thrust back and forth, reaching back to toy with her pussy.

She sighed, "I can't believe we're going to live like this forever."

"Yea, look at the women we have to play with." John grinned, grinding between her tits more.

Kaylee grinned widely, "Oh I am going to fuck Cleopatras brains out one of these days."

"Open up again. I'm almost there." John grunted and dug a second finger into her pussy. She cooed and slurped on him. He leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders, starting to hump a little harder. After a few heated moments, he tensed up and white goo erupted into her mouth. He jerked and spewed, making semen erupted around his cock and out her nose. She eagerly drank him down until his load trickled off.

"Mmmm. Delicious." Kaylee cooed, licking her lips as he sat back.

John scooted off her and rubbed his dick, "How do you want it?"

"Ride me hard." She begged, turning around and holding her ass up.

"Oh yea." His dick slid up against her pussy and he grabbed ahold of her big plush ass. His shaft sank into her with a powerful stroke and her back arched. She gasped sharply and sighed with bliss as the entirety of his enormous length settled inside her.

She breathed heavily and looked back at him, "Is... Is it bad... that I am so fucking horny... at the thought of being... pregnant with your little girl?"

He bent over her and pulled her body close, "Not at all. Can't lie, I really love the idea of all you women pregnant with my seed."

Kaylee moaned and clenched her pussy tightly around him, wiggling her butt as he thrust deep into her. She moaned and gasped, "Fuck me! Yes! John, I love you so much!"

"Oh yes, your insides feel so good! I'm going to fill your pussy up with so much cum that I could get you pregnant again!" John groaned, raising his hips and driving his entire length into her again and again.

Her butt jiggled beneath him and he held onto the glorious assflesh, pounding hard against it. Kaylee was screaming with joy as he fucked her. It was wildly hot and hungry sex that had them both sweating and their hearts pounding. He spread his legs and gripped her hips, driving his cock down to his balls inside her.

He grunted and cum erupted into her. The heat flooded her insides and burst back around his shaft. It spewed down her plump thighs and splashed all over the bed. She howled with pleasure and shook beneath him as he constantly pumped thick semen into her.

"John! I love you~!" Kaylee swooned, slumping down beneath him. She twisted around and gave him a deep kiss. His dick slowly popped free of her and he held her close.

John flopped down next to her. He held her close and sighed, "I love you too Kayle. Life here is going to be perfect."