Big Girl Chronicles

Story Info
A big girl's retelling of her sexual experiences.
4.2k words
3.42
42.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My name is Brenda and I am a fat chick. I admit it. Some women don't like to hear it and they've got negative imagery associated with that word. I don't. I accept myself just the way I am. I'm going to shock you people by being honest about myself and about my sex life. I stand five feet eleven inches tall and I weigh exactly two hundred and thirty pounds. I've got short brown hair and pale blue eyes. My skin is dark bronze. I'm a big girl and I am proud. I've even got a Fat And Proud shirt somewhere in my closet and I wear it often. Why be ashamed of who you are? Admit it and be strong about it, and nobody will be able to use it against you.

Okay, let's see. What can be said about my life? I work in the back room of Sears lifting heavy boxes with the guys. I don't mind lifting boxes or working with the guys. They're fun to work with. They're funny, and once they see that you're an okay person, they treat you like one of their own. I like that about men, the honesty of their ways. Working with women always aggravates me. I'm just being honest. When I'm not at Sears working, I am taking up Criminal Justice at the local community college. I want to become a cop someday. My father was a cop and my mother once worked as a district attorney. You can see that law enforcement runs in the family.

I do fairly well for myself. I can afford to pay rent for my apartment and when I can, I leave the small town of Brockton behind and head for the lights of Boston. Boston is my favorite city. I love going there. One of my favorite places to go is inside Copley Mall. It's so pretty in there, even though I can't afford most of the things they sell in there. I love the place. What I don't like are the stuffy rich people who look at me funny when they see me. I can't stand them. Just because they're rich and powerful doesn't mean they're better than me.

I've got a story to tell. It's about a time when I went to Boston and found myself bored out of my skull. I was hanging out with my friend Roger. Roger is a big and tall black guy. He's around six-foot-three and jet-black. He's built like a linebacker. The guy is huge and looks intimidating, even though he's one of the nicest people I know. Roger lives in Brockton too. He works as a security guard at the mall. I must admit that I've got a bit of a crush on Roger. He's a handsome black guy. He's also really nice. I've had fantasies about him for a long time. In one of them, we're both naked in a hot tub together. Yeah, he's hot. He has admirers of both sexes everywhere he goes. He's really cool. We've been friends for a while. I was there for him when his girlfriend Patricia left him for another man. That was hard on him but eventually he got over it.

Yeah, so one time, I went to Boston to chill with Roger. Usually, it's just the two of us but now there was a third party. Roger introduced me to a tall, slender Latin guy named Hector. Hector was good-looking and sexy in a Latin stud kind of way but his clothes were way too tight on his body. The dude looked gay. I've got nothing against gay people. Hector simply didn't seem like the kind of person that Roger would hang out with. Roger was a rugged, masculine Black man. Hector was a handsome but delicate-looking Latin flamer. At the time, I thought it looked suspicious but I didn't put two and two together until much later.

Roger, Hector and I sat inside Burger King and talked. Roger had finally earned himself an Associate's degree in Criminal Justice from Massasoit and was considering heading to the University of Massachusetts to get his Bachelors. Like me, Roger wanted to become a police officer. I would get my degree within a few months and then head to the university myself. Hector was by far the most educated yet the dumbest person at the table. He had a Bachelors degree in Business Management from Bay State College. Also, he had a Master's degree from Boston University. He was currently working as an executive on State Street. Yes, the guy was educated. I wondered if Roger knew that the smart dude was also a closet case. All answers would be revealed in time.

Hector said he had some business to take care of downtown and Roger decided to leave with him. I sighed. I could not believe that Roger had left me to eat by myself inside Burger King. I've got unpleasant memories of eating alone inside high school cafeterias and for this reason, I hated eating alone anywhere. Oh, well. It looked like Roger liked hanging out with his fruity friend more than he liked hanging out with me. I pulled a comic book out of my backpack and began reading it. I don't carry a purse. I read the graphic novel. It's the new Spiderman comic book, the one where he fights a female villain who mimics the powers of her enemies. I wanted Spiderman to take down the bitch. I flipped through the comic while mowing down my two burgers and coke.

Half an hour later, I left the table and went into the bathroom. I didn't really feel like using the bathroom but I still wanted some privacy for what I felt like doing. Believe it or not, people, girls masturbate inside bathrooms too. It's not just men doing it. I thought of Roger's fantastic body. I pictured him in my mind. A tall, naked Black stud with a big dick. I wanted some of that. I slid one of my fingers into my pussy and started jabbing myself furiously with it. I grabbed a thick pen from my pocket and slid it into my anus. I slid the thick pen deep into my ass, loving the feel of it. It felt good. Furiously I fucked myself, using my fingers and my pen to drill both of my holes. I came, moments later. A scream escaped my lips before I could stop it.

A few minutes later, I left Burger King. I had a smirk on my face. I headed downtown. There was a nice movie theater there and I wanted to see a new movie. I picked Firewall. It's a cool action movie that received great reviews. I hated chick flicks and romantic comedies. I went inside the theater, and was surprised to discover that there weren't many people around. Inside, there were only two men. I headed to the top rows. The two men were currently kissing. I smiled. For some reason, watching men doing sexual stuff with other men has always turned me on. My vision is not the best. Only when I reached the top rows did I notice that there was something familiar about the two men I had seen. Roger and Hector were kissing!

I couldn't have been more shocked if lightning had stricken me. The guy I liked was kissing another guy! They stopped kissing, and looked at me. I asked Roger point-blank if he was gay. Roger looked at me with wild eyes. He said that what he was doing wasn't anybody's business. I apologized and walked away. Hector smirked at me. I shook my head. You think you know someone and then one day you realize that you really don't.

I watched the movie, but my mind really wasn't into it. I couldn't believe that Roger was gay. He was so handsome and masculine. He was so strong and smart. Most gay men I knew were pretty obvious. Why hadn't he told me? I had been friends with the guy for two years. I had a crush on him. He could have told me. Oh, man. I just hoped he wasn't going to stop being friends with me over that careless remark I had made earlier. I hadn't been thinking straight. I was shocked, that's all. Would Roger still want me in his life?

The movie ended and I headed outside. I looked at the couples walking out of the theater, people who had come after me. A red-haired girl held hands with a tall Asian guy. A big blond guy held hands with a slim brunette woman. A young Black couple strode through the hall, heading for the staircase. All those people looked so happy. I wasn't happy. I was alone. I had always been alone. I was twenty three years old, poor and alone. I had never even had a lover in my life. I was the world's oldest virgin.

I noticed Roger and Hector coming out of the theater together. I had to admit that they both looked very good together. They weren't holding hands but Roger had his arm around Hector. Hector looked happy. I smiled sadly. I was a big white girl who was also a virgin. I had fallen in love with a masculine Black man who had a thing for Hispanic men. Life can sure be funny sometimes. I would have laughed if it weren't happening to me. I waited until they came near me, then I spoke to Roger. I apologized for what I had said, blaming it on shock. I waited expectantly for his reply. Roger smiled and shook my hand. Hector rolled his eyes but shook my hand as well. His grip was surprisingly strong. Roger told me that Hector was his boyfriend and that was that. I accepted that, smiled and wished them well before walking away.

That night, as I lay in my bed, I thought about Roger doing it with Hector. I pictured them both naked. A tall Black stud and a Latin stallion. I visualized Roger taking Hector doggy-style, and watched them going at it. Roger thrust his cock into Hector, and Hector groaned in pleasure. Hector stroked himself as Roger fucked him. Roger was a very energetic top, drilling Hector's bottom for all he was worth. Hector moaned and screamed in pleasure, clearly loving it. Roger continued pounding his cock into Hector's butt for a long time, then he came and pulled out. Hector moaned in pleasure. Roger pulled him into his strong arms for a passionate kiss. They embraced. Two lovers. It was primal and sexual. It was beautiful. I was very jealous.

The next time I saw Roger was at work. During our break, we went someplace for lunch and talked. He was once more comfortable to talk to me. He told me that the real reason why he left his girlfriend was because she couldn't handle the fact that he was bisexual. I beamed at that. Roger considered himself bisexual. He liked both men and women. He was not gay. There was still a chance that somehow, someday, he might like me. He told me that he met Hector a month after leaving his former girlfriend. Hector was handsome, successful and completely out of the closet. Hector came from a wealthy family and made a nice life for himself in the city. I listened, envious. I noticed how Roger's eyes lit up when he spoke of Hector. I wished his eyes would light up like this when he thought of me. Still, wishful thinking gets you nowhere.

I let Roger know that I was completely comfortable with the fact that he was bisexual. It didn't bother me one bit and I was happy for him. He seemed pleased to hear that. We remained friends. Sometimes, he would go out on dates with Hector. They went to places like Provincetown and the Back Bay. They also went to Hector's house in Vermont. I was so envious of them sometimes. It's hard looking at the man you love and listening to him talk about someone else that he loves. Sometimes, I felt like crying. I wanted Roger to like me, and not Hector. I didn't care if he was bisexual, I just wanted him to be mine!

Still, I had to be realistic. What did I have to offer Roger? Hector was wealthy and sexy. He was cultured and smart. He was a vice president at the company where he worked. I was a big girl who was trying hard to make it in this world and didn't have much money. Oh, well. To forget about my heartache, I buried myself in my work. For the next six months, I put in more hours at both places. It paid off. I finally had my Criminal Justice degree. I also had an acceptance letter from the University of Massachusetts and would be heading to their Boston campus soon. Finally, I was going to make it. I was going to be somebody. Roger and I went out to celebrate.

We went to a nice restaurant in Randolph and had something to eat there. It was nice. I was wearing a white shirt and black dress pants. Roger wore a black shirt and black dress pants. He looked sexy as hell. I was so happy. Finally, I had a degree to hang over my wall. I was going places. I was going on and on about my future plans and I noticed that Roger wasn't saying much. I asked him about it and he told me that things weren't going great with Hector. Apparently, things had gone stale in the bedroom. Roger suspected that Hector might have slept with other men and was unsure whether or not to bring it up. I looked at Roger and he looked so sad. You'd think I'd be happy if the guy I liked decided to ditch his current lover but he was so miserable about it that I told him to try to work things out.

Roger looked at me, and his eyes went wide. I was puzzled. What in hell was he thinking? He simply shrugged and told me that he was going to try what I said. He smiled. I smiled too. I love Roger, you know. I wanted him to be happy, even if it's not with me. We dined and enjoyed each other's company for the next hour. I looked around the restaurant. There were several couples there. Men and women of different races and backgrounds enjoying each other's company. I looked at our reflections in the mirrored wall. We looked good together. How I wish Roger were mine. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Oh, well. We went home.

Roger wanted to give me a special gift. I would find out soon enough. When we got to his apartment, Hector was there. I was surprised. Roger grinned sheepishly and told me the truth. He had never planned on breaking up with Hector. They had planned a surprise for me. The surprise was a brand-new computer system, something I've always wanted but could never afford. I looked at the two of them. I was so happy. I hugged Hector and kissed Roger. Hector popped a bottle of Champagne to celebrate. I didn't usually drink but I was all for it.

All three of us sat on Roger's big couch and started drinking. Hector told us stories about his youth, spent partly in Peru and partly in America. I realized there was a lot more to Hector than I originally thought. Hector's father was a bisexual Latin stud who left his wealthy wife of thirty years to be with his boyfriend. Hector's mother was extremely hateful of homosexuals. That did not make life easy for Hector. He left the house after getting his degree and made his way through corporate America. He was smart and had natural savvy for business. He rose to the top of the business world and did it all by himself. His life was tough. I had to agree. I looked at him in a new light from then on, though it may just be the alcohol talking.

I guess alcohol really makes people horny. Roger and Hector began to make out, right there on the couch. They kissed and began touching and caressing each other. I watched while drinking from my cup. My hand somehow found itself in my pants and slid into my panties. I slid one finger inside myself and watched as the two sexy men started going at it. There's something so sexy about two good-looking guys doing stuff together. I watched as they undressed each other. It was so tender and loving yet erotic at the same time. I felt a wetness begin between my legs. This was making me hot. Hot boys with other hot boys. I couldn't get enough!

Roger sat naked on the couch, with an equally nude Hector nibbling on his dark-skinned lover. Roger closed his eyes, clearly loving what Hector was doing to him. Hector licked Roger from head to toe. I watched this while fingering myself furiously. Hector took Roger's member in his mouth and began sucking on it. Roger opened his eyes, smiled and gently caressed Hector's head. This was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. I noticed that while Hector sucked Roger, he was also stroking himself. I decided to give him a hand with that.

I knelt before Hector and took his member in my hand. He looked at me but didn't protest. After a brief hesitation, I took Hector in my mouth. I sucked on his cock. Even though I'd never been penetrated, I'd had oral before. Usually with male friends who wanted to release their stress with me. That was a long time ago. I sucked on Hector's balls and the way he closed his eyes I could tell that he liked it. I watched what he did for Roger, and I did the same for him. I could probably learn a lot about oral sex from a gay man. Strangely enough, here we were engaging in sexual activity together. If someone had said to me earlier that I'd be doing this, I would have laughed. Well, I couldn't laugh now, not with a big one in my mouth.

And that's how it all started. Hector sucked Roger until he came, then drank his seed greedily. When Hector came in my mouth, I drank his seed as well. I looked at the two of them as they shared a passionate kiss. I was happy for them, but felt left out. Surprisingly, Hector put his arm around me and drew me closer. I kissed first him, then Roger. Roger smiled at me and told me that he'd wanted for a long time and had even discussed it with Hector. I thought this was very nice but I wanted to see them doing it. Since this was my big day and I asked them so nicely, they indulged me.

Straight people have so many misconceptions about homosexuals. I assumed that since Roger was the taller and more masculine-looking man, that meant he was the "guy". Well, I found out that he and Hector were both versatile. Roger got on all fours and shook his sexy behind in our faces. I watched as Hector put on a condom and came up behind him. Hector took him like this, swiftly and thoroughly. Hector spread Roger's butt cheeks with one hand and entered him. Roger did not scream when Hector's big Latin dick went into him. Instead he moved backwards, driving Hector deeper inside him. I watched them go at it. Thrusting and fucking. Moaning and screaming. It was primal. It was savage. It was tender. It was beautiful.

They switched positions and this time, Roger lay flat on the carpeted floor with his member sticking upward. Hector lowered himself until he was impaled on Roger's member. Roger put his hands on Hector's hips and thrust into him. Hector screamed as Roger began fucking him. Roger began thrusting into his Latin lover energetically, giving him everything he had. This was awesome. I almost came from watching it. I looked at Hector's thick member sticking out as he got rammed by Roger. I could help with that and so I did. I took him into my mouth and sucked him once more. Between Roger's slamming him and my sucking him, Hector didn't have a prayer. He came spectacularly and I drank his seed for the second time that night.

Roger pulled out of Hector and looked at me as I licked Hector's seed. I winked at him. He waved at me. Hector looked at Roger, then at me before smiling and nodding. It looks like the gay Latin stud was giving the straight white female permission to have sex with his hunky Black boyfriend. I looked at Roger and he looked at me. I was still clothed. I had gone further sexually with those two than I had ever gone with anyone in my life yet my basic insecurities were still there. I was hesitant to get undressed. What if he didn't like the way I looked?

Throwing caution to the wind, I undressed and showed Roger my naked body. The body of Brenda, a big white girl who liked him a lot. The Black stud smiled at me. He looked me up and down before striding to me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, before caressing me. I felt his gentle hands on my face, then on my shoulders. He knew what he was doing! He took me in his arms and put me on the couch. Hector sat on a nearby chair, watching. Roger kissed me then began licking a path down from my neck to my chest. His touch was so knowing that it aroused me deeply. I wanted some of that! Apparently, I hadn't seen anything yet. When he buried his face between my legs and slid his agile tongue inside me, I thought I was going to pass out.

I didn't pass out. I was just overcome with pleasure. I had pleasured many guys orally before but I'd never been on the receiving end of this experience. Roger's agile tongue darted inside my pussy, followed by his nimble fingers. He licked and probed me until I screamed loudly as an incredible orgasm rocked my body. This was the first time I had ever felt anything like this. It overwhelmed me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
12