Big Girl with a Fat Ass

Story Info
Black man rediscovers long-lost fetish.
1.9k words
2.61
53.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Antonius Slander. Who am I? A tall, good-looking young black man living in Boston. I'm also the most demanding man on the planet. In life, you've got to have standards. That's what my father, Morehouse College graduate Stanley Slander, taught me. He's the Senior Partner of Slander & Cornwell, one of the top personal injury law firms in Atlanta. My mother, Spellman College luminary Elisabeth Alters was no slouch either. She became one of the first black female instructors at the Southern Georgia Military Academy. I come from a family of achievers. I push myself. Always. It's what enabled me to win an academic scholarship to Roark College, one of the best private schools in New England. This is my story.

Roark College is located in the town of Wareham, Massachusetts. The school was founded in 1980 and has a student body of twenty nine hundred persons. It's evenly split between male and female pupils. That's as far as their diversity goes. The school is eighty percent white and twenty percent ethnic and racial minority. Isn't that cool? Roark College is famous not for its academics but for the size of its sports programs. For a Division Three School, it certainly is an athletic powerhouse. Makes me glad I go there. I used to play Baseball and Soccer back in high school. In college, I became a strict nerd, I guess. I major in Engineering, which explains a lot.

Roark College's Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Rugby, Volleyball, Soccer, Rowing, Ice Hockey, Football, Golf, Fencing and Wrestling along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Rugby, Volleyball, Soccer, Rowing, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Fencing, Golf and Equestrian. They compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three. Roark College doesn't offer athletic scholarships. The sports teams have won numerous NCAA awards in Football, Men's and Women's Volleyball, Men's and Women's Basketball, Men's Baseball, Men's Wrestling, Men's Golf and Men's and Women's Fencing.

I'm not a student-athlete but I fully support the sportsmen and sportswomen of Roark College. Our sports teams are collectively known as the Rattlers and Lady Rattlers. Did I mention the founder of the school is originally from Texas? That explains the name. When I got to Massachusetts, I tried my best to assimilate. I joined the Men's Squash Club at school and I began dating this young Caucasian lady named Francesca Samson. She was tall and cute, a bit on the thick side, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She also had the biggest butt I've seen on a white woman in a long time. Yeah, I was into her. Our relationship was okay, I guess. For three years, I went to my classes and aced my courses. I had all white friends. I had a white girlfriend. I didn't socialize with any of the black male or black female students on campus. I turned down all offers to join the Black Student Union. How could this be? I was a black man. But I didn't like hanging around these students. They were always in trouble for this or that. Bad company. The white students occasionally got in trouble too, but my brothers and sisters were overrepresented among the troublemakers.

Yeah, I was doing what my parents always feared I would end up doing. I was selling out, at least in the eyes of the black community. That sucks. The black students on campus didn't like me. Some of them were really weird. They felt that because I was one of theirs, I should be into smoking and partying. I wasn't. I played Squash, went to class and hung out with Francesca and our mutual friends. Everything was alright, I guess. Until the day I caught sight of a rather sexy and very voluptuous temptress. Ebony Fargo. Who is Ebony Fargo? A tall and thick, large-breasted and big-booty young black woman I ran into in one of my classes. I've never seen a booty like that. I caught her looking at me and I was lusting. Big-time. From the way she looked at me, I could tell that the attraction was mutual.

When I went back to my dormitory that day, I was still thinking about Ebony. I had a date with Francesca. We went to the movies together. Don't get me wrong. I liked Francesca. She was alright. Sex with her was fine. It's just that I wasn't that into her. Not anymore. I grew up in Atlanta. Surrounded by fine-looking and intelligent black women. I liked black women. My only issue with them was their seemingly eternal anger and the disdain with which they viewed most black males. A lot of black women treat the black men in their lives like dirt, and yet they get mad when they see a brother dating a woman of another race. That's just not cool. Does every black woman have an attitude problem? I've never seen a happy black couple, with the exception of my parents and grandparents.

My father and my mother love each other. I can recall coming home from school and finding them dancing together. They were deeply in love after over twenty years of marriage. They were scions of the community. My father was one of the most successful businessmen in the city of Atlanta. His name carried a certain amount of respect. He was a famous alumnus of Morehouse College, the best college for educating young black college men. My mother was a respected educator. She was now a Dean of Student Affairs at the Southern Georgia Military Academy. It's the best military school in the state. A rival of West Point Military Academy and the Virginia Military Institute. She was a famous alumnus of Spellman College, the best college for educating young black women. My parents were ordinary people, yet in a way they weren't.

Francesca and I went to see the movie Alexander. I found it to be an interesting epic. Afterwards, we went back to her house and did the bump and grind. We were in her room. I sat naked on the king-sized bed and watched while Francesca undressed. My girlfriend is really sexy. She looks like a full-figured centerfold. Other women have to resort to surgery to achieve the kind of curvy good looks which come naturally to her. I really like Francesca. She's fun. She's cool to hang out with. She's smart, funny, not pushy or rude, and she likes sex. Yes, my girlfriend liked sex as much as I did. Many men envied me. Yeah, I was lucky.

I lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling as Francesca went down on me. My beautiful Jewish girlfriend busied herself sucking on my thick and uncut black cock. Francesca is a lot wilder than she seems. That woman can suck cock for a long time and she's really good at it. I have had my cock sucked by numerous women and she's one of the best I've ever had. When I came, she always insisted on drinking my cum. I spread her legs and licked her pussy afterwards. Then, I stuck my cock into her snatch. Francesca wrapped her arms around me and screamed as I thrust into her. I fucked her good. We changed positions. I put her on all fours and took her from behind. Francesca spread her butt cheeks before me, exposing her tight asshole. I'm happy to say that Francesca was the first woman I've ever had anal sex with. She's really into it and refers to her butt hole as her pleasure spot. I slowly slid my cock into her asshole. Francesca grunted and told me to fuck her harder. I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her just the way she liked it. I fucked her ass, hard. As Francesca and I made love, I put all of my passion into it. I love the feel of her asshole around my cock. It's so warm and tight. I must say that I was surprised to find a Jewish woman who was into anal sex. I thought it was against their faith or something. Francesca also loved sucking my natural cock. She didn't believe in circumcision anymore than my parents did. We went at it for hours, until our bodies were sore. Pleasurably sore. What a woman!

As I lay next to Francesca, I looked at the ceiling. It was close to midnight and I closed my eyes at last. In my dreams, I was still in my bed, but with someone else entirely. I was with Ebony Fargo, the voluptuous temptress. In the dream, I was alone on the bed, and Ebony joined me for some fun. The big black woman wore a black bra with matching panties, and nothing else. Her thick and sexy body looked hot. She turned around and showed me her booty. Ebony had a thick and juicy bubble butt. I felt it. Yes, she had a nice round bottom. What they call a ghetto booty in the streets of Atlanta. Nice.

Ebony joined me on the bed. We playfully wrestled. I actually knew a lot about wrestling. I am around six feet tall and weigh two hundred pounds. Ebony was around five foot ten inches tall and must weigh two hundred and forty pounds or something. It was fun wrestling with her. I loved the feeling of her plump body underneath mine. Afterwards, she sucked my cock. My ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. I thrust my cock into her mouth. She sucked my dick and licked my balls. We went at it until I came, then she drank my seed. Afterwards, I put her on all fours and licked both her pussy and her asshole. I love licking a woman's asshole and having my ass licked too. I spread the plump black woman's big butt cheeks and pressed my cock against her booty hole. With a swift thrust, I went in. I dug my fingers into the tender flesh of Ebony's hips. I began fucking her tight asshole nice and hard. I read somewhere that big women have especially tight assholes. That's so frigging true. Ebony's asshole gripped my asshole like a vise. I loved it. I fucked that fat ass of hers nice and good. We went at it until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. Yeah!

My eyes snapped open. For a moment, in the darkness, I wasn't sure where I was. Sudden flash, Francesca turned the light on and looked at me. She asked me if I was okay. I stared at her. Why wouldn't I be okay? She told me that apparently, I had been screaming. I looked at her pensively. She put her arms around me and asked me if I was having a nightmare. I lied and said yes. Telling her the truth would only arouse suspicion. I reassured her, then went back to sleep. The next day, I went to class and saw Ebony. She was accompanied by a tall black guy I recognized as a member of the Football team. She had found someone, apparently. I nodded wistfully and checked out her fabulous ass as they walked by. The rest of the semester went smoothly for me. I graduated from Roark College with a Bachelors degree in Engineering. Francesca and I got married. Our parents were in attendance and all were happy for us. Francesca is doing big things now. She's a graduate student at Boston College now and I attend MIT, where I intend to get my doctorate in Engineering. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers