Big Love Samoa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their forfeit was over, Hilda looked around the circle. "Shall we play another round? There's still at least one combination that I'm curious to see." All the women giggled and were looking at either John or me, so I figured that was the combination of their minds. We had been lucky so far, but the odds didn't favour this lasting. I knew we would both refuse to kiss each other, but that would leave us at the mercy of Hilda and whatever forfeit she chose to impose on us.

The other possible option that I thought might be on Hilda's mind happened on the very next turn when Hilda rolled the number for Ted. They had shared quick kisses twice already, but nothing serious. Since the intensity of the game had increased, I figured that Hilda would want to see how Ted's reaction was compared to Annie. This time Hilda moved towards Ted, although she still looked nervous about what might happen. It seemed like she had every right to feel nervous as Ted's reaction was almost exaggerated. She put her arms around Hilda and pulled her in tight so that their chests were pressed against each other. Ted's mouth was open just seconds after their kiss began, and Hilda seemed to be just swept along. Then, all of a sudden, Hilda forcefully pulled away and started grappling with her top.

"Ted!" she exclaimed wide-eyed. Ted just laughed.

"What?" asked Annie.

"She undid my top," complained Hilda.

"You're playing with the grown-ups now girl," laughed Ted.

"I'll get you for that," said Hilda as she worked to suppress a smile.

John's solution to this stand-off was to grab the bowl and die and roll. "Four," he announced as he started counting his way around the circle. I worked it out at the same time as he did. "No, I'm not kissing Finn," John declared.

"What about you, Finn?" asked Hilda.

Of course, if I wanted to, I could have betrayed John by pretending that I was willing, but I figured that it was fairer to show some solidarity with him. "I refuse too," I said.

"Ooh, forfeit time," said Hilda excitedly. She paused a moment to think. "John, I want you to go over that side of the pool with Annie and Ted. Finn, you go over to the other side with Kat and Helen. Ready? What I want is for you to swap into each other's swimsuits. Go!"

I thought that the idea was a bit weird, and I was also a bit suspicious, but I didn't have much choice, particularly when two pairs of hands started to help me pull down my swimsuit. These hands continued to roam as my swimsuit was pulled off me, causing me to harden. Helen handed my swimsuit to Hilda, who was standing halfway between the two groups. I could tell that John was going through the same experience, and his swimsuit was also passed to Hilda.

As I stood naked waiting to receive John's swimsuit, Hilda made a big show of looking at her watch. "It's later than I thought," she said. "John, it's almost time for us to go to mum's house." With that, and with a big grin on her face, she threw both swimsuits as far from the pool as possible. She then swam quickly to the end of the pool and climbed out, and all the other women did the same. Soon they were all sitting on chairs nearby, ready to watch whatever happened next.

John and I looked at each other. "I don't think we're going to get any compassion," he said. "I guess we just have to go for it." He went towards the deep end which was closest to the house. Cupping his genitals with one hand, he awkwardly climbed the ladder. There were plenty of laughs and whistles from the women as he scurried into the house, not even pausing to retrieve his swimsuit. As soon as he was out of the way, I followed suit. I was still erect, and it showed momentarily as I stumbled on the ladder. Once I had my second hand free from the ladder, I used it on dick-hiding duty as well as I ran to my bedroom