Big Nipple Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I send the employee with the laptop away after giving my approval. Then I focus my attention back to Julia Wong's topless situation. I have a great feeling about her, about her business line. I know she has the drive to make it far in this industry.

"...I'll cum if you don't stop..."

Ah, the orgasm. She looks like she's creaming her panties. Her nipples are being worshiped by my personal assistant. I love the contrast of their bodies, a busty woman pleasing a skinny girl. Maybe next time I'll have them switch places. The photographer is capturing everything in closeups, at different angles, which is always how I want it.

Julia's face is a withering mess, lips curled and her eyes squeeze shut. She's young but she clenches her face so hard that it brings out lines everywhere. She cums from her nipples being sucked. Saliva drips from her long nipples, which are rock solid from oral stimulation.

"That's enough for today," I say. "We have enough shots."

The photographer puts the camera down and steps away.

My assistant removes her mouth from Julia's nipple, leaving a trail of hanging saliva that connects them together, which she wipes away. What's left is a young Asian woman with the most delightfully perplexed reaction that I've ever seen. Julia looks bewildered, with wide eyes and a pair of dark nipples that are slathered with warm saliva. She's breathing heavy, but she tries to act natural.

Julia is broken, yet reborn. That's the power of great sex. And even though only her nipples were served, I still consider this as having sex.

I pinch her left nipple and make her flinch. That'll bring her back to reality.

"Enjoy your cum?" I ask.

"That was the first time it's ever happened to me."

"It made for excellent photography. I'm sure we'll find great use for those pictures."

She covers her small breasts with the palms of her hands.

"Hopefully those pics will never see the light of day."

"If you truly felt that way, you never would have allowed those pictures to be taken. For now, let me show you the new promotional packages we've been working on. Put your top back on. Or not. It's your choice."

I gesture for Julia to follow me to the other station. I'm hoping she remains topless and proud of her big nipples, but alas, she puts on a bra. Then a cream colored blouse. I wonder how sensitive her nipples feel going back inside a bra after that intense nursing session she had received.

Sneaky eyes peer in Julia's direction as we walk down the hall. Many of my employees had the privilege of listening to her moaning and orgasm. A perk of working here. When I look at Julia, she holds her head down, shoulders hunching forward, the hard-earned confidence is gone for now. She's embarrassed. Cumming for others to hear is foreign to her.

We stop and I touch her chin, lifting her head. Our eyes meet. I want to look deep into her eyes. Yep, just as I thought. Her mind is still buzzing from the nipple-orgasm my assistant gave her. We'll have to do it again. Maybe in the next few days when she's starved for another fix. She can also try learning to suck. My assistant's big tits should be more than enough to make her happy.

The CEO -- Julia Wong

The shopping mall is packed with holiday shoppers. As people go about their morning while holding bags of gifts, I'm sitting down with a cup of coffee. There's this lingerie shop that gets plenty of foot traffic, carrying my product, which has a poster of me on their front window. Of course, my face isn't shown. Only a black and white photo of my chest with the bra.

Sales are the furthest thing on my mind, even though it'll make or break my company. I'm thinking about all the people who are seeing the most intimate part of my body plastered on a storefront. Now I understand what exhibitionism is all about. I get the appeal.

By my estimation, several hundred people will see that large image of me wearing a bra, just in a single day. Most people take a passing glance as they brisk by that lingerie shop. Others take a firm look. Anytime someone looks, of any gender or age, I get a nervous rush. Mostly between my legs. I've been sitting here for so long that I almost get used to the sensation. Almost. Not quite.

Nobody is noticing me sitting here drinking coffee, but the poster is making me an anonymous star. To the average passerby, the poster represents yet another pair of small breasts, another product for promotion in the name of capitalism, maybe another step towards political correctness because of my body type and/or ethnicity.

But to me, I also think about pussy.

For the last several months I've been on my knees for Antonella doing some very bad things. Well, 'bad things' by my standards. I'd never been sexual with a woman before. Nor had I ever done anything in open space while employees are doing their jobs. But I realized that elements of the fashion industry live in a different world in which sex isn't as taboo.

We did more photoshoots and product design and she'd find new ways to stimulate my nipples and I'd get on my knees and eat her out. The same with her voluptuous assistant with the D cup breasts and full-figured bottom. That was the education I was too afraid to have at university. It was witnessed by her employees. No one ever said anything. No one looked at me with disgust. Obviously I wasn't the first person to eat Antonella's pussy during work hours and I certainly won't be the last.

I finish my coffee and go inside the store. I'm interested to see the faces of the women actually picking up my bra and making a purchase. People are browsing the store, but sadly, my section is empty at the moment. Several bras had already been taken, which is a great sign. I hope they enjoy the product.

"May I help you? I noticed you outside for the last hour. Did you have your eye on something?"

The store employee is young, maybe 19 or 20 years old, probably seasonal. New to this, but knows enough to be a helping hand. She's a young white girl named Mindy with the bluest eyes and the most innocent expression.

I'm tempted to say, 'Actually, I own this particular product line over here. Thank you for carrying it,' but I don't. It feels pretentious, like I'm showing off.

"Are these hot sellers?" I ask.

Mindy eyes the bras on the rack. The ones I'm gesturing towards. Then she eyes my chest, doing her customer service duty.

"The BNP line? There have been a few purchases. Would you like a fitting?"

"You would give me a fitting?"

"Sure, that's my job."

Her voice chirps. How old does she think I am? I'm young, but not that young. Nonetheless, I'm transfixed by Mindy's youthful excitement to be productive at work. Every girl has to start somewhere, so I agree to a fitting, even though I don't need it.

A part of me wants to see what I can do. What I'm capable of. Another part of me is in desperate need of relief after a morning of pure anxiety. Taking off my bra sounds like the perfect remedy for my current situation. Doing it in front of a girl like Mindy sounds even better, despite the angels whispering in my ear that this probably isn't the best idea.

She has enough experience to correctly guess my bust size and takes a few bras that I might like. She points me to the dressing room and we head there. There are other customers being served by other employees, some browsing, and I feel bad for taking Mindy's time, but I feel compelled. She's like a younger version of myself. I'm certain my nipples will make Mindy glad she met me.

As I stand in the private dressing room, I realize that Mindy will notice that I'm already wearing a BNP bra. How very awkward that would be. She'll know I'm a fake.

I face the wall and quickly remove my jacket and top. I take off my bra as she stands behind me, moving so fast that she can't see the tag, and I place my bra beneath my clothes. When I turn and face Mindy, I swear her blue eyes become a brighter shade. Her eyebrows lift, creating lines on her forehead.

"Shocked?"

She clears her throat. "Umm, yeah."

"That's cool. I'm used to it. Back in university, I was a gym addict and showered with other girls. So I'm used to gazes."

"I can imagine. Those are beau... I mean... you're beautiful."

Why am I so giddy and over-sharing information? Was it the coffee? Or am I befuddled being topless in front of this young employee? The answer is clear as day.

Mindy's hands are tepid as she measures my bust. Her blue eyes are transfixed on my large nipples. Not so subtle, I think. I can feel her breathing, the air hitting my chest and stomach. She's aroused and I understand because I'm even more aroused than she is.

When she's standing in front of me, taking her time to measure, I stare into her eyes. She doesn't look at me, only my large nipples. I see her lips moving.

"Do you want to suck them?"

"Excuse me?"

"My nipples. Want to suck? I know how to be discreet in these situations. You can say that I have a lot of experience."

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Because you're staring. And I get the impression that you've never touched nipples like these before, much less from an Asian woman. So I get the natural curiosity that might exist on your end. Go ahead, this will be our secret."

"Are you serious?"

"Well, I offered."

"Umm, okay."

Mindy puts her things down and pulls her hair back. She hunches over and starts sucking, while her hands are holding my waist. She's talented at this. Good suction. Nice tongue work. Her technique is amateur but she has great vigor. The key to great oral sex is enthusiasm and she has that in spades. I can tell she's a virgin with sucking nipples. There's a certain indecisiveness, which I used to have before I learned to eat pussy.

I hide my moans. We're in a public place, after all, even though we're in a dressing room. I cup her breasts through her top. She's almost two sizes bigger than me. Her moans send vibrational waves to the nipple she's currently sucking, which almost makes me cum on the spot. I stroke her hair. I reach down and grope her butt, sliding my hand between her legs.

This seasonal job will result in the best day of Mindy's life. I'm about to introduce her to the joys of pussy-licking and rim jobs. Giving and receiving. Not in a relationship, though. I'm too busy to date anyone. But I'll be coming back to this store, for more private fittings, more customer service. To let her have my gifts -- my nipples. To taste her pussy. To reward her for being an enthusiastic employee.

We leave the dressing room almost 20 minutes later. The store is so busy that I hope her manager and coworkers don't realize she's been gone for that long. Mindy's head is in the clouds. Her eyes are dazed and there's a giddy smile on her face. Her young co-workers might think she's drunk since she's walking funny. They're inexperienced with great orgasms. But I'm sure her manager will realize that something wicked happened.

"Avoid your manager for now," I say.

"Why?"

"There's cum written all over your face. You should be fine in about half an hour. Until then, keep busy with customers. Oh, and you were fantastic."

When no one is looking, I give Mindy a kiss on the lips. She blushes. Then I walk to the cashier and buy three pairs of bras to boost Mindy's confidence as an employee, as if she had finessed me into buying these products. My products.

I'm a new person when leaving the shop. It's my first time turning a girl. My nipples are still buzzing and the presence of her saliva on my nipples still lingers. It's like possessing a secret treasure as I walk amongst the crowd in the shopping mall, having that hidden sense of euphoria beneath my bra, and the taste of her still in my mouth. I'm sure that's nothing compared to what Mindy is feeling. The poor girl can barely walk after the tongue lashing I gave her labia and asshole.

If there's one thing I've learned during this entire process, it's this: I wouldn't change anything about myself. It's not enough to be comfortable in my body. I want to love it. To be honest, I've never felt hotter.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

vote / comment / follow

12