Big Sky Country Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave him a price for letting him whip you?"

"Not exactly."

"Other men have flogged you?" Frank asked.

"Not yet... none other than Russell. You saw how Sam beat me, though."

"Sam didn't do it to have sex with you, to get hard and to jack off from breaking you. He just couldn't control his anger at something you did that he told you not to do."

"Just don't do anything on my account," Gabe said. He didn't want to say that he'd enjoyed most of what Russell had done with him. "He paid for it, Frank. I took the money. I'm trying to cut down on anyone other than you. But if you want, I'll leave. You need Russell here more than you need me."

"You don't know, do you?" Frank said, his voice shaking. "You still don't know where you fit in at this ranch. Don't worry, I won't shoot him. I just want to motivate him."

Within the hour, Russell was packed up and gone.

When Frank came back into the house, he made Gabe, who had showered by now, lay on his belly on the bed and he dressed his welts with salve.

"You just can't seem to understand it," he murmured, "but there's no one in this world I need here more than you." He had wanted to say this to Gabe for weeks, but he knew Gabe was a free spirit--that he'd have agreed to go with Russell today showed that he still wasn't tamed. And Frank didn't know as he ever wanted Gabe to be tamed. He hadn't had the courage to tell Gabe before how fully he was invested in the young man. And it didn't mean much in telling him now. Gabe had drifted off to sleep.

He didn't use the "love" word. But Gabe wasn't dumb. He didn't need the word to be spoken now. He just wasn't ready to say the word himself.