Big Surprise

Story Info
Big dick bottom tranny surprises him.
3k words
4.49
169.7k
168
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a pretty reserved guy. I'm 26 years old and have only been with 5 girls sexually. I have not had that much sexual experience at all. Of course I wanted to. Of course I jerked off 3 times a day to porn wanting some pussy, but I was too shy to ever get any.

I went out with my friends to a bar one night. While we were there one girl caught my eye. Long brown hair, thick thighs, wide hips. She was just what I wanted. I kept looking at her all night. Every time she would look in my direction I would look away before she would notice. Eventually I didn't look away in time and she saw me looking. To my surprise she waved me over and smiled.

Heart beating out of my chest I walked over to her.

"Hi I'm Jessica", she said.

"I'm Jake"

"I was wondering when you were finally going to come over here and say hi to me."

"Yeah sorry about that, I'm just a little shy."

"Well here have some liquid courage" she handed me a shot.

We got another shot and began to talk. I told her how I was shy and didn't really get out often. She said she was too this is actually the first time she'd been out in about 2 years. She said how she was self-conscious which I couldn't understand because she was beautiful.

We talked all night and I totally forgot about my friends. When I went to look for them I realized they were gone.

"Looks like my friends left without me."

"Yeah I guess they did. If you want you can come back to my place and call a cab from there."

I agreed.

Her apartment was pretty big for the city. Nice open space. She told me to sit on the couch and she'd fix us a drink. She came over with 2 drinks in her hand. She placed them on the table and leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't believe it. I kissed her back, I was hard right away.

"Sorry about that. I know you're shy and all, but I figured this was going okay."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Just come do it again."

She leaned back in for another kiss. We kissed deeply. Letting our hands explore one another. Her tits wer small but very nice, I began to rub down her chest to her thighs. Then she stopped me.

"Look Jake, you're the first person I've been with since everything. I'm very nervous. I don't know what to do or what to say."

I looked at her confused.

"I guess I just have to hope for the best and show you. Hopefully you will keep an open mind."

Jessica stood up from the couch and began to undo her pants. I couldn't believe it she was getting naked for me. She pulled them down and I immediately felt my heart in my throat. There was a little too much bulge in her underwear. I looked up at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Jake. I just really liked talking to you and hoped you wouldn't mind."

"So you're a guy?"

"Well I'd like to think of myself as a girl now."

"I can't believe it."

"If you want to leave I get it."

"Why keep your penis though." I had a million questions.

"Well I haven't had enough money to get a vagina yet."

I was still hard oddly enough. I was curious. "Can I see it?"

She looked almost as surprised as I did when I saw her cock. "Sure I guess."

She pulled down her underwear and out came a 6 inch thick semi hard cock. She was completely shaved down there. It was still soft enough to be laying flat against her balls, but you could tell some blood was rushing to it.

"Holy shit, does that get bigger?" She shook her head yes. "Why the fuck would you cut that off?"

"I know seems like a waste but it's just not for me. I see you're still excited", she said pointing at the bulge in my pants.

"Yeah I guess all this is a little exciting to me. New, scary, but exciting."

"We could start slow if you want." I agreed. "How about you take your pants off and join me."

I stood up and undid my pants. My hard cock sprang free. It was barley bigger than hers and hers was only semi.

"Yours blows mine out of the water, I'm sorry."

"Jake it's fine. I don't mind at all. I just care about how hard that cock is." She walked over and kissed me again. Her hand went down to my cock and started to stroke it. It felt amazing. I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed her cock and began to jerk it until I felt it rock hard in my hand. It felt weird having another cock in my hand that wasn't mine. We were about the same thickness, but my strokes on her cock were definitely longer than the ones I was used to when I jerked off. I backed away and looked down. It had to be 8 inches long and thick!

"Jessica I have a question. What do you want to do? I'm confused here. How do you get off? Do you want to go in me because I'm not into that?"

"No, I'm not interested in that at all. I want you inside me." She grabbed both our cocks with her one hand and started jerking them both off at the same time. Hers was so much longer and amazing. I do not know why I was getting so worked up. Watcher her jerk my cock on top of hers like that was just so hot. I loved the way the skin of her cock felt against mine.

"Do you want to go inside me?" I shook my head. "Okay we will need to lube you up first. She released both of our cocks and started to jerk her big dick fast. All I could do was stare. It was such a nice cock. I was never into dicks at all, but this one was so big and maybe because it was attached to a hot girl I liked it, but either way it was turning me on. Jessica's head started to turn a little red from her jerking. "Lay down for me." I laid on the floor and she came over. She began to shoot her cum onto my cock. I did not know what to think. It was not that big of a load but it was thick cum. I just laid there quiet, watching.

Once she was done cumming she mounted me. I felt her almost fully hard cock rest on my stomach as she laid on top of me. "I can not wait to feel you inside me." She leaned back and took my rock hard, cum soaked cock and aimed it right for her asshole. I guess when she said lube it up she meant with her cum. Her dick was getting soft now but still plenty big just hanging down touching my stomach. She worked my cock into her ass. Finally she got it all the way in. I looked up at her, her face was beautiful. You would never know she was a guy. Her tits were probably a B cup and looked pretty natural with a little sag.

She started to bounce up and down on my cock. Her tits had a little bounce to them as she did. Her thighs were thick just like a girls, I do not know how she got them like that. I grabbed onto her wide hips and she bounced. Her soft cock would hit her stomach and then mine with each bounce. It was pretty hot watching it.

"Are you going to get hard again?" I asked.

"Of course I will, this cock feels amazing. You are into my cock aren't you?"

"Well, I don't know, it's just really big."

"You know, it is really hot if you jerk me off while I bounce on this cock, so if you want you can do that."

I obeyed. I grabbed onto her smooth soft cock and started jerking it off as she bounced on me. In no time she was hard as a rock again. It felt weird that I was enjoying giving a handjob, but I was. I let her cock go and watched it flop. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. This big giant rock hard cock bouncing up and down right in front of me. If you want to know what I am talking about just watch mariana cordoba ride a cock. Jessica's cock was going everywhere. This big giant rod was bouncing up and down smacking our stomachs. I couldn't take it, I was going to cum.

"Jessica, I'm going to cum."

"Well, see the benefit of me, is I can't get pregnant. She began to bounce even faster and her big cock was going everywhere. I exploded, right in her asshole. She got up, my cum dripping out of her ass and went off to the bathroom. She returned about 2 minutes later.

"So, that went a lot better than I expected," she said.

"Yeah I do not know what came over me."

"I was so scared you would run away."

"Jessica, you are beautiful, you look better than normal girls." She blushed. "Are you sure you want to cut that thing off though?"

"It would be pretty hard wearing a bikini wouldn't it. I think you don't want me cut it off because you like it."

"I think you are right. Watching that dick flop like that when you were bouncing was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Thank you, why don't you go shower real quick so I can suck that dick of yours."

She showed me the way into the bathroom and I went. About 5 minutes into soaping my cock she came in. I looked right at her giant cock, like she didn't have tits or anything. Without saying a word she got on her knees and began to suck my cock. She sucked it like a pro. Hand swirling, tongue twisting, it was so hot. I pulled her up, spun her around and bent her over. I spread her ass cheeks apart and worked my cock into her ass once more.

"Do you get ass implants, this thing is huge."

"Haha, yeah just a little though, I didn't want it to look dumb."

Her ass was so wide, had to be 40 inches and she had a nice bubble butt that I spanked. I got my cock into her ass and began to pound into her. My hands immediately went for her cock and began to jerk it off. Her ass was so tight. Her cock felt amazing in my hand. It was so hot how high I could go with my hand without falling off, I wasn't used to it. I jerked her cock so good as I fucked her. I began to feel her cum shooting out of her cock. It was the hottest feeling ever. Feeling it shoot out of her thick long cock. I couldn't take it I pulled out and soaked her ass in my cum.

"Jessica, will you be my girlfriend." I blurted it out, I don't know what I was thinking.

She turned around, "Really?"

"I mean if you don't mind can we keep the whole dick thing between me and you?"

"Of course, I totally understand that."

"And you're okay with never getting to fuck?"

"Yeah, I told you that, and hey if you do what you just did, looks like I get to cum anyway."

"What about a blowjob," I asked.

"If you want to suck it you can, if not, that's okay too."

"Okay, so Jessica, you are my girlfriend." She leaned in and kissed me.

We got dressed and went to sit out on the couch.

"So did you ever have sex with a girl?"

"Yeah plenty, before the change of course."

"You did not like it?"

"I loved it."

I was confused now. "So why the change, I don't get it."

"I just felt like a woman, but I like girls still, and guys obviously. You are actually the first guy I have been with."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, before the change I couldn't because I am not really into gay guys, and after the change I have been nervous until tonight."

"Do your parents know, who knows about your change."

"They know but they live back west. In New York no one knows actually. You are the only one."

"Am I the first to hit on you?"

"No others have, a lot of others, but I just got the vibe from them they would go running once I dropped my pants. Felt a different vibe from you."

"Huh, you are probably bigger than all of them down there, its pretty intimidating."

"Yeah, shame he's going to be cut off eventually."

"No he's not. Not as long as we are together. We will find a way to tuck for a bikini or whatever you want to wear. Right now though, I have a beautiful girl, with tits, hips, a big ass and a giant cock. Who needs a pussy I have your asshole."

"Really, you want me to keep it?"

"Yes." She leaned over and kissed me.

We were watching tv on her couch and she fell asleep. I started thinking how crazy this was. Early today I was single. Now I was dating a girl I just met. Earlier today I never touched a penis, now I was dating a girl with a giant one. This was a lot to take in for one day. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to an amazing feeling. My dick was being rubbed. I opened my eyes and saw Jessica sitting in front of me stroking my cock and her cock together. She had them both pointed up towards the ceiling and was rubbing them both with the same hand again. Her cock stuck up almost 2 inches higher than mine. It was so erotic watching and feeling my cock rub against hers. I smiled and pushed her onto her back. I mounted her and put my cock in the opening of her ass. I shoved my cock in her and watched the ecstasy come over her face. I grabbed onto her tits and began to really bang into her. She reached down and started to jerk off.

The sight of that got me so much more excited and I fucked her even harder. She loved it. I leaned down and sucked on her tits, feeling her arm moving up and down on her cock. I stopped sucking and leaned back to watch her jerk that big cock of hers. It was so hot watching my fat cock stretch her ass hole as she pumped her big cock. She began to shoot robes of cum out of her cock onto her tits. It was very arousing watching her cum shoot out and it got me to the point of explosion. I pulled out of her ass and added to the cum that was all over her tits. I grabbed onto her cock and shook it around. It was fun playing with such a long dick.

"Fuck, Jake, you really fuck the shit out of me."

"My orgasms have never felt this good."

We got dressed and went out for breakfast. She had on a shirt and jeans. When she was fully dressed there was no way of telling what she was hiding between her legs.

"What do you do with it to fit in those jeans?" I asked her.

"I put it between my thighs, it gets uncomfortable sometimes."

I looked her over, she was really beautiful and had all the curves of a woman. There was no way anyone would know she had a cock.

When we got back to the apartment I asked her to take off her jeans because I wanted to see what she did with her cock exactly. She did and in her little panties you could see a bulge of a cock stuffed between her legs.

"Let it out" I told her.

She let it free and her bulge grew even more. "Take those off now" I told her.

She did and her 6 inch cock soft bounced free. Smooth and amazing.

"I want to fucking jerk that off now right now."

"So what are you waiting for?" She shook side to side making her cock bounce with her.

"I really liked when you came on my cock, can we do that again?" She shook her head.

I grabbed her soft smooth cock and began to jerk it until it was at full mast. I made her sit down on the couch and get between her legs in front of her and jerked her monster cock. It right in front of me. This giant 8 inch cock that was on this beautiful girl. I jerked it up and down twisting my hand as I got near the head. I was making me rock hard seeing this cock so close up. I couldn't believe a cock could even get this big. I continued to jerk her off until she told me she was ready. I pulled out my cock, which was nothing in comparison and aimed her dick right at it. She soaked it in her cum. I loved how her cock felt as the cum shot out of it. She then came down on the floor with me and sucked my cock, taking all the cum off of it.

"This is going to be a really good relationship," she said.