Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned my head back, expecting the warm surprise of an underwater blowjob, but instead she grabbed me around my waist, lifted me slightly and dunked me underwater.

When I came up for air, she was laughing loudly at me. I coughed and spluttered, completely taken by surprise.

"You've always got to be ready," she teased me.

"Are you two still horsing around?" I heard Mom calling, and turned around to see her just stepping into the water. "How are you not freezing yet?"

"It gets warmer when you get inside," Sam said, "Who was on the phone?"

"Just your father," Mom said, "Says he's done work. He's going to leave tomorrow morning, so he should be able to spend the last two nights here with us." She waded back in waist deep, like she had before, and stayed there, baring her breasts and feeling out the water. "This is too cold," she said.

"You know what that means, brother," Sam said, "We have to dunk her."

"Mhm," I said, "We do."

Sam immediately dropped to the eyball-level shark-attack depth I had earlier, and I followed suit. This was actually kind of a long-standing game in the family, starting when we were very young. Dad always swam out deepest, and Mom waded in to test the waters. When he got impatient, Dad would send Sam and I in to tackle my mother and drag her into the depths with us. She would struggle, and pretend-object, but it was always just part of the game.

So it was pretty natural for Sam and I to drop into our predatory rolls, and for my Mom to feign shrieks and splash listlessly in our directions as we pretended to approach her with stealth and caution, only to jump forcefully and inelegantly upon her as soon as we were within reach.

What was different, obviously, is that Mom was naked, and when she splashed at us her breasts shook deliciously, or if that she turned to run she showed the crack of her ass to us. Or that sometimes, if she stepped back evasively, the patch of her pubic hair peeped above the water. And what was especially different was that when Sam lunged up to grab her, over the arms, their naked breasts pressed together, squeezing out at their sides, and I could only watch, my eyes barely above water, my cock stiffening, as I scoped out the overflowing titty sandwich between their chests.

Sam pulled Mom under, and I dove after the sight of their asses disappearing into the water, unable to resist the call of their tempting flesh. I met them under water, and latched onto my Mom's backside while Sam still had her firmly gripped around the front. I felt my erection sliding up the crack of her ass while I mounted her. Together, Sam and I pulled my mother in deeper under the water, twisting and swirling, a pasta salad of intertwined limbs and bare flesh.

When we finally surfaced we were almost neck deep, although by then the roughhousing was on, and no amount of water could keep the breasts contained as Sam and Mom jumped about, dunking each other, dunking me, generally groping and touching more out of curiosity and excitement than any real competitive desire to dominate.

I have no qualms about what went on then. We weren't playing innocently. I desperately groped at the breasts and bottoms of my mother and sister, who only giggled and squealed at the attention. I watched Sam dunk Mom, and vice versa, saw their breasts squish together, witnessed a few attempts at cursory exploration as my Mom began to grope Sam pretty earnestly by the chest, once even openly weighing both her breasts in her hands, and smiling proudly.

"These are really going to hurt your back someday," Mom said.

I wasn't left out, of course. When excuses to grope and grasp were running thin, we found a log to teach Mom to play King of the Hill. We engaged in gladiator tournaments of glorified heavy petting, and I found myself more often than not being grabbed by the cock and forced to surrender to the pull of Mom or Sam. Not that I was helpless, especially. My go-to winning toss would involve a rear-naked mount, shamelessly featuring the double-front boob grab, to a hip thrust and toss. The pretense of innocence was lost as we all wantonly fondled each other, and on one of my hip thrust tosses I dropped especially low on my mother and I felt the head of my painfully hard erection rubbing back and forth across her winking vulva.

I felt the head and tip of my cock slip easily into position, and I gripped my feet onto the log for a powerful thrust.

"No," Mom whispered, "Save it for later."

Only I didn't listen. I thrust in as hard as I could, could feel myself bottoming out deep inside her before her feet lost contact with the log. I kicked off, holding her to my chest with my hands on each of her breasts, spinning her under the water.

"Oh," she cried before she was dunked.

While we under, I felt her twisting off of me. I felt the rotation of her inner canal swirling on my cock as she corkscrewed onto her back before she pushed off of me. But I was not in the mind to be denied, or to deny myself. I prepared to dive after her before I felt Sam's arms wrap around my waist. She grabbed me tight, squeezing me into her as she held me back. I could feel the soft flesh of her breasts squishing against my back.

"No you don't," she said.

She pulled me under, and when we came up for air Mom was back upon us. She spread her arms wide, pulling us both into a tight bear hug, and I was sandwiched between the milky sweet skin of Mom and Sam. Their breasts were both pressing into me, my cock throbbing harder than ever, jutting into my Mom's belly. Sam wrapped her legs around us both, grinding her pussy against the skin of my lower back while she fell backwards, pulling us both under.

Play was over. We were all desperately sexual, teasing and touching and groping and feeling whatever we liked. I grabbed Mom by the ass and tried to lift her onto my cock, but could only rub the length of my shaft up and down her slit before she slipped from my grip. When I came up for air, I saw her ass swaying as she plodded out of the water.

"That's enough for me," she said, "I'm heading in. Come. Inside." I followed her without even thinking, my erection mesmerized by the prospect of what awaited me.

"I'm going to check on Mom," I said without even looking back at Sam, even though Mom was just a few steps ahead of us. To my surprise, I felt Sam's hand wrap around my cock as it emerged from the water.

"No you don't," Sam said, pressing her chest into my back again, "I have to watch this, remember?"

I didn't stop though, just kept marching forward, essentially dragging Sam along by her grip on my cock. She gave it a few gentle tugs, then fell into step behind me and slapped my ass. I looked back at her and she was smiling wantonly, her tits bouncing as she tried to keep up with me on my way out of the river. I turned back and followed the quick gentle sway of my Mom's ass up the front steps and into the house. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure I was following. I'm not sure if she noticed Sam following behind me, but she made a sharp right once she was inside the house, and I followed her. She stood straight up facing me at the door to her bedroom, her right hand idly teasing herself through the trim of her pubic hair. I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of her. Sam's breasts bumped into me from behind, as she saw as well.

"Sam," Mom said, "Go down and make a nice bonfire. We'll be down shortly."

"Nuh uh," Sam said, "I know what's going on. I want to see."

"Go down, Sam," Mom repeated.

"No! I want to watch."

"Do you care if she watches?" Mom asked me.

"No," I said.

"Whatever then," she said, turning and heading into her room. "Just get in here."

I was ready to follow orders and just about to follow her in when Sam grabbed me once more by the shoulder, spun me around, and planted a big kiss on my lips. I matched her intensity, and before long our tongues were exploring the caverns of each other's mouths. Then she stopped me abruptly.

"Go get 'em, tiger," she encouraged me. She patted me gently on the butt, and followed me into the room.

Mom grabbed me as soon as I entered. She spun me around and tossed me down backwards onto the bed. She dropped to her knees between my legs and immediately started with a long slow lick up the length of the bottom of my shaft, before she grabbed my cock and started bouncing it on her stuck-out tongue.

"You bad boy," she said, "Already so hard. You're so horny, you dirty boy, looking at your sexy mother this way."

She licked the head, took it in her mouthy and did a long, slow, full-length suck, just once up and down.

"You're fit to burst already," she said. I don't know if she was aware of Sam at all, but when I looked down at her, I saw Sam behind her, standing and teasing her clit. "Well that won't do at all," Mom continued, "I need you to be ready for a nice, long fuck." She was stroking me as she said it.

"I'm ready," I grunted.

"No," she said, "You'll be too quick. Here, let me just..." and then mid-sentence I was in her mouth again and she was taking me in deep long wet sucks, the wettest I'd ever felt as she pumped me into her throat with her hand.

"Oh god," I said. I wanted to keep watching Mom suck while Sam was playing with herself, but the sensation overcame me and my head fell back onto the bed. I was already close to coming, I felt, embarrassed at how quickly I was going to blow my load.

Then I felt the weight of the bed change, and I let my head roll to the heavy side. I opened my eyes and saw Sam next to me. She had lay down on her back, spreading her legs and fingering herself, stealing glances down at Mom between my legs when she had enough composure to keep her head from bucking back. She was making noises, maybe words, but I couldn't tell what they were. Mom was slurping furiously away between my legs, sucking me fast and hard without stopping. I was grunting, and only cognizant enough to reach out and grab Sam's breast, squeeze it roughly in my hand, and tweak the nipple with the last of my strength. She squealed, and her body shook violently. I exploded. Mom moaned and kept on sucking, drinking every last drop of my come, licking my shaft while my cock slowly softened in her mouth.

"Oh god," I said again, "Wow." I felt like I was collapsing. I looked over at Sam next to me, and she was flushed in the face. Her eyes were closed. I closed my eyes too.

"Oh no you don't," I only heard Mom say, and then I felt her breasts drifting up along my torso. I opened my eyes just quick enough to catch a glimpse of her smile before she grabbed me by the head and buried my face in her chest. Even though I was on the verge of collapse, I quickly regained my composure and began sucking them in earnest.

"You're not done yet," she said, "Don't forget what you promised me." I was on autopilot, my hands grabbing her ass and pulling her down onto me while my tongue swirled round her nipples, my teeth occasionally gripping while my tongue flicked back and forth over the hard little nubs on the centre of her breasts.

"You..." she started to say, but paused when pleasure forced her to catch her breath. "You can just... you can warm me up... until you're ready again..."

I was already starting to feel ready again, could feel the initial trembles in my cock while I was feasting on my mother's chest, before she pulled them away from me. I opened my eyes. Sam was next to me, gawking at us. Mom was crawling up further on the bed, and before I knew it, she was sitting right on my face.

"Show me how you please a woman," she said.

I didn't wait. I grabbed my Mom's ass and pulled her right down onto my face, exploring her with my tongue. I teased her clit, licking back and forth and up and down over it, before launching my tongue deep into the centre of her womanhood. She bucked a little at my oral insertion.

"Oh god," she said.

I didn't stop. I held her by the ass, keeping her pussy tight onto my face while I dined on her cunt like it was a sweet meal. I squeezed her cheeks and pulled her tight to me while I thrust my tongue in deep as I could, stabbing into her for all I was worth. I was so focused on eating her out that I barely noticed the sensation of a hand wrapping itself around my cock and gently stroking it, but I couldn't ignore the telltale warm wetness of a willing mouth.

I opened my eyes, staring straight up into my Mom's vagina. I could see her breasts bouncing over me, and I knew she was sitting straight up on my face. It must have been Sam, then, who was now between my legs and sucking my rising member with abandon. I closed my eyes again, tried to refocus on pleasing my Mom, but my sister's mouth was now dividing my attention.

Then my Mom grabbed my hands, and after giving her ass cheeks one more quick squeeze she pulled them off of her. She lifted one leg over my head and turned around, sitting on my face again, only now I was looking directly into her asshole. I immediately resumed stabbing at her sweet wet pussy, and she rubbed her clit against my hard chin.

"Not too much, sweetie," I distantly heard Mom say, "Don't get him off. Just get him nice and hard for me." My cock swelled and throbbed in Sam's mouth. She slowed her pace a little, and Mom resumed bucking on my chin.

"Yes," she was screaming, "That's good, right there, yes!" Her back arched, her pussy lifted from my face but I lowered my tongue so that I could gently flick her clit for me. She was shuddering and quaking at the touch of my tongue, and I was getting harder than ever while Sam slowly continued sucking me.

I reached up and grabbed each of my Mom's breasts, massaging them in my hands, and tweaking her nipples between my fingers. She was moaning intensely. I gently pulled her back down on to my face and stabbed my tongue in as deep as it would go, felt her bucking again and pressing her clit against me, heard her screaming. I could taste her sweetness as she released herself on my face, crying loudly, desperately, as wantonly as any woman on earth.

When she came down, she came down gently, resting her body down along mine. I felt her breasts press against me down near my abdomen, felt her breath warm the skin of my loins, Sam all the while slowly sucking on my rigid cock. Then I felt the cool air on me again, and Sam's hand gripping my dick around its base.

"Show me how to suck this," I heard her say. I could hear Mom breathing deeply, gasping for breath, but I felt her press her hand on my stomach and raise her head. She took hold of my cock where Sam's hand had been, started stroking rapidly, and I felt her engulf me again.

I dropped my head back a moment, content to just enjoy the sensation, but I had to seize the opportunity. I slowly started teasing my mother with my tongue again, and with my hands I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Starting with her clit, I work my way slowly down her slit, sinking my tongue deep into her again, pausing to kiss her just once gently on the taint, before I stuck my tongue into her crinkled little anus.

"Oh," she cried out in surprise, my cock slipping free from her mouth. "That feels amazing." I kept at it, running my tongue all around her anus in circles clockwise and counterclockwise, punctuating each turn with thrust deep into her asshole.

"I've never felt anything like this," she was panting, and I felt Sam engulf my cock again.

"No," Mom said, "Stop." I did. I felt Sam remove herself from me. "I need this inside me now," Mom said, and I felt her raise herself off of me, crawling forward. I watched her ass wiggle as she shimmied her way down my body, sitting up on my stomach while she grabbed my cock by the base, lifted herself into position, and stabbed it deep inside herself.

"Oh," she cried out again, "Oh, god, yes!" She started riding me with fervor, her head tilted back, her ass bouncing delightfully with each drop she made. I thrust into her to match her stride, pounding deep into her while she cried and moaned with delight. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them hard and bunching them together. Her hands came to meet mine, and she joined me in teasing her nipples. The pitch of her moaning suggested she was close to climax.

"Yes," she screamed, "God yes, just like that." I continued thrusting into her, pulling her down to me with every hump, watching her ass jiggle. I could just barely see Sam in front of her, on her knees on the floor. It looked like she was playing with herself as well, enjoying her front seat view of the show.

"Yes," Mom screamed, "I'm coming! Yes!" She climaxed in an explosion of bliss and expelled breath, shaking violently, the walls of her pussy clinching me tightly, beginning to drive me over the edge. I grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down on the bed face first, turning with her and mounting her from behind. I started fucking her doggy style. I was intent to finish.

"Fuck," I said, "I'm going to come."

"No," Mom said, and though she was visibly exhausted she moved in rhythm with my thrusting. "Not inside. Don't come in me."

"Let me," I heard Sam say, and I felt her breasts squeezing into my back. She reached around me, her hands rubbing up and down. "Let me suck it more."

I was so close to finishing, and so desperate to finish somewhere warm, that I didn't need to be told twice. I withdrew from my spent mother and stood up. Sam turned round and sat on the bed, immediately grabbing my cock putting it straight into her mouth. She sucked in long, quick, bobs, up and down as much of the length as she could fit in her mouth. Her free hand was playing with her pussy. Mom was on the bed, her head barely turned to watch.

"Play with the balls," she said, "Use your hand, too."

Sam did as she was told, dropping her hand from my shaft to fondle my ballsack.

"Just tease it," Mom said, "Then put it in your mouth, and suck on them."

Sam followed the directions without asking, popping my cock out of her mouth and sucking on my nuts one by one. Mom crawled over, took my cock in her hand, and started stroking it. She licked up the base of the shaft while Sam was still cradling my balls with her tongue.

"Watch this," she said, pulling Sam off of me and taking my balls in her mouth. Sam grabbed my cock, stroked it a few times, licked up the shaft like my Mom did, then started sucking it. They were spectacularly well coordinated. I was in pleasure overdrive, and she only sucked one or two lengths before I started bursting in her mouth. She made a shocked noise and pulled back. Mom took notice and withdrew as well, and I shot stream after stream of the biggest load of my life onto their faces while they smiled up at me in surprise.

"There's a good boy," Mom said after the last seed had dropped. Her face was covered, and when she spoke bits of it dropped into her mouth. She reached up and wiped at it idly with her fingers, then licked them clean.

"Wow," Sam said, covered as well and with strands of it littered throughout her long hair.

"We're not done," I said, pushing her back on the bed. I fell on top of her, kissing my way down her chest, sucking on her breasts while she writhed underneath me. I kept teasing her nipples with my hands while I kissed my way down her belly towards her slit. And just as I found my way there, I looked up at her and said, "We need to do you."

I buried my face into her wet soppy pussy, and heard her cry out a little. Her legs reached out and wrapped around me, pulling me into her. Her whole body was tensing up. I could tell she was already close, and I brought my fingers up to reach deep inside. I played back and forth with her g-spot while my tongue danced on her clit. I felt her convulsing around me.

"Oh god," she moaned, lost in the depths of her orgasm. I tasted the sweetness of her juices pouring onto me, soaking my face with the evidence of her bliss. I was starting to get hard again, and I climbed up and prepared to mount her.