Big Tranny, Little Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tingling in her balls was getting stronger. Fireworks were going off in her head and she knew this was it. Another second and she'd be dousing his insides with the biggest load her bloated balls had ever produced.

Natalie tore her lips from his and moaned out the words, "She's gonna blow! Damn I'm cumming! CAMERON... I'm CUMMING!"

Natalie cried out at the top of her lungs as cum violently rushed through her shaft and exploded out the tip. Cameron's eyes were glued to hers as she gave in to her orgasm. He held her close, her body shaking with each shot of hot cum. Every drop landed safely inside him. Her face was a whirlwind of pleasure, and the release of pressure; she was giving him everything she had.

"Thank you. Thank you." Natalie collapsed into his arms, the last volleys of ejaculate spilling out inside his tight hole. It was the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her cock stayed hard inside him. Neither knew whether it would ever come out. Neither cared. Staying there felt right.

"You didn't beat me," Cameron grinned at her. Natalie lifted her head and gave him a puzzled little smirk. "You jumped on me before I said 'go.' You cheated."

Natalie was still trying to catch her breath when she said, "So are you saying... rematch?" The last word made her giggle as she smiled at him.