Bigger Bites of Taboo Apples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a lascivious, “Thank you for being my first ever lesbian tryst,” I kissed Chantel’s pussy. And then I kissed it several more times—with more oral ardor—to, hopefully, insure my heart-felt gratitude that it had been with Chantel, and no one else, was being properly communicated. I wouldn’t say that I was falling head over heels in love with lesbianism, per se, but I was very definitely in a severely heightened state of Sapphic lust with Chantel’s beautiful pussy. “I’d have to say, after that ah… that fountainous cum of yours,” I chuckled, “that you should be more than sufficiently wet enough for my entire tit to slip inside you.”

“We can try that, too, Diane,” Chantel chirped. “And, if I’m not wet enough, why, you’ll just have to prep me all over again.”

“I’ll continue prepping you right now, just to be certain.” Eating more of Chantel’s delicious pussy would be no chore at all.

She leaned down and whispered, “We really should move this along, Diane. I’m pretty sure this is the part D’bone really wants to see.”

After tossing Chantel’s tong in his direction, I had completely forgotten he was sitting ten feet away, watching. “He told you?”

“In a round-about way. Don’t worry, Diane, we’ll have time together for each other after he’s had enough.”

“And what makes you think D’bone won’t be able to go all night?”

“He never told me who she… you …were,” Chantel replied with a smirk, “but if even half of what all he told me you two did is fact, D’bone will be lucky if he gets off twice tonight.”

After the almost non-stop fuck-a-thon weekend he had given me, I found that hard to believe. And, apparently, my confused eyes reflected my disbelief.

“Forget all those satyr black cock sexual myths you’ve heard, Diane; even a superbly well condition black guy is going to need some hefty recharged time after cumming a dozen or more times in three days.” Chantel winked and lowered her voice to a whisper. “I’ve been exposed to men’s penises my entire life, and, trust me, it’s that one in a million rarity that can actually live up to the grossly overblown hype black cocks are getting these days.”

“Actually, it was thirteen times D’bone shot off either inside me, or on me,” I boasted—mostly for Darnell’s eavesdropping ears. I had been going it over and over in my mind all day and that was the closest recollected number I could come up. Being inside me as more romantic Darnell could have added another three or four times. “On my part, I lost track somewhere in the real high twenties,” I proudly added.

Chantel grinned. “Then you and I are going to have a lot to ‘discuss’ after D’bone poops out on us, Diane.” She rolled onto her back, grabbed the backs of her knees again and opened herself wide to me. And in an amplified stage whisper, encouraged me to, “See if we can actually get your long hard nipple inside my cunt… mom.”

Mom? Had Chantel just called me mom… as in mother? If that was what she had meant, then it threw a truly twisted kink into what was already a quadruple taboo going on in my bed—black and white sex, intergenerational sex, teacher/student sex, and lesbian sex.

Like… as my young male and female lovers would most likely put it …I really gave a shit about any of that right then.

I rose up on my hip and scooted up against Chantel’s elevated ass, took my right tit in my hands, squeezed it so the long hard nipple jutted out like a tiny cock, and smeared it around in the glistening juices of her pink pussy. When it, too, glistened wetly, I pressed it against her cunt hole and started working it into her. Not three seconds later, my entire nipple was inside the velvety soft confines of her hot, wet cunt. Then the most exquisite sensation imaginable began to take place; working her cunt muscles, Chantel was, essentially, sucking on my nipple with her cunt. I tried to force more of my tit into her cunt. I couldn’t get much more than the areola in there, but it wasn’t from lack of trying.

“Mmmmmmm,” Chantel mewed, rocking her pussy against my tit. She raised her voice. “She’s got it inside me, D’bone… Mmmmmmmmmm. And we’re both fucking my juicy cunt with it. Come close and see for yourself.” There was scrambling noise, then a jostling of the bed as D’bone knelt alongside us. “I said to come look,” Chantel warned. “I did not say for you to join us… yet.”

To give D’bone a more open view, I quickly switched to fucking Chantel with my left nipple. I glanced his way. D’bone had moved off the bed and was standing beside it, transfixed at what was going on before his wide eyes, both of his hands stroking his hard black cock. “Know what we’re going to do next, D’bone?” I teased. “Chantel and I are going to sixty-nine for you.”

“Yesssssss,” Chantel hissed and quickly righted herself, then crawled over me, forcing me onto my back until her face was directly over my pussy and I was looking up at hers. She buried her face in my pussy and I heard her inhale deeply. She shuddered. She rubbed her face in my pussy, then parted the lust-swollen lips with her fingers and flicked her tongue across my clit again and again and again. Her hands slid underneath my trembling buttocks. Sensing her intentions, I wantonly assisted in her lewd bit of legerdemain by firmly plating the soles of my feet into the mattress, and together we impatiently levitated my anxious ass off the bed.

Entirely open to her now, Chantel attacked my pussy with the expertise of someone who really knew what she was doing. Darnell had been the first person to ever eat my pussy and he had done a credible job of it, but nowhere near as credible as the mind blowing way Chantel was devouring it. Chantel coaxed at my clitoris with her twisting, twirling tongue, flicking and stabbing around and directly against it until my clit had exposed itself from its protective hood enough for her to curl her maddening tongue around it. She then took my blood-engorged clit between her lips and sucked it to pulsating, aching hardness. She licked and lapped the length of my slippery pink slit up and back, before “FINALLY” snaking her stiff tongue into, out of, and then back into my juice-running hole. Lesbianism had some very positive aspects to it, I firmly decided, because Chantel could eat pussy like I had never imagined it could be done.

It was several excruciatingly torturous moments before I realized that I was not carrying out my part of this lesbian sixty-nine. I spread the puffy lips of her pussy with my fingers and experimentally lapped at her wet pink pussy. My first tangy taste of another woman’s pussy on my tongue had been as addictive as Darnell’s cum had been in my mouth. My second mouthful of hot wet pussy was even more so. I was instantly hooked on wet pussy—just as I had quickly become with a hard black cock—and I ceased merely experimenting with lesbianism. I threw myself into it with both unleashed enthusiasm and noisy gusto. I heatedly slurped her slippery pink gash, avidly teased and sucked on her fully exposed clit, then sluttishly fucked my awakening lesbian tongue into the slick, humid, clinging confines of Chantel’s habit-forming cunt.

Within minutes, Chantel and I were mimicking each other; Chantel would lick my slit, I would slurp her wet gash; I would hungrily suck on her clit, she would fuck mine with her pursed lips; she would tongue fuck me, I would fiercely tongue fuck her hot, drooling cunt right back. Then, I became daring; I brazenly swiped at her puckered anus with my tongue. Chantel didn’t reciprocate with a mere bold tongue-swipe; she pulled my asscheeks apart and stabbed her more experienced lesbian tongue right into my asshole.

Tit for tat seemed reasonable to me and for the next ten or fifteen minutes we incorporated analingus into our heated lesbian sixty-nine as we licked and lapped, sucked and slurped, tongue fucked and burbled wetly into each other’s hot and juicy pussy. Every time Chantel sensed that I was about to cum, she would back off just enough to hold me right there on the edge of sanity, then back off a little more and take me to the half way point, before eating me back up the mountain again. She was driving me crazy; I needed to cum… badly, but she wouldn’t allow it to happen.

Her mouth suddenly left my inflamed pussy. “D’bone,” I heard her demand, “get up here and shove your cock in her. I’ll suck her clit while you fuck her.”

The two of us were jostled as D’bone scrambled onto the bed and then his entire cock was plunged into my cunt. “Unnnnnnnnnngggg… God!” I groaned into Chantel’s cunt as he reared back and slammed it into me again, so hard that his balls slapped against my wet ass. Chantel’s lips closed on my turgid clit and sucked hard enough that I could barely draw a ragged breath through my nostrils, let alone continue groaning into her cunt.

D’bone was hammering his cock in and out of me more demandingly then he had all weekend; Chantel was sucking my clit like she wanted to pull it off me. The double assault on my pussy, my clit, my cunt was beyond exquisite, it was positively euphoric. I was going cum any second, with a greater intensity then I had cum in the last three days.

“Damn it, D-bone,” Chantel admonished, “slow down. You can’t be that close.”

”I… am…Chanty,” D’bone panted. “Watching you two…”

Chantel’s fingers brushed against my ass as she cupped his balls. “Shit!” she exploded finding his balls were sucked up tight inside his floppy scrotum. “Pull it out! Right NOW!”

I had never felt so empty as when D’bone’s cock was rudely yanked out of my desperate cunt. Chantel’s mouth left my pussy. There was some noisy slurping and I wanted to scream at her that she was stealing my load of hot jizz, but she smothered any attempt at justifiable indignation I might make by forcing her pussy harder against my mouth. A terse, “Take it!” and a long gurgling moment later the bed beneath me was jarred severely as D’bone’s body slumped back against the headboard.

Chantel scrambled back until we were upside-down face to upside-down face. She closed her mouth over mine. My mouth instinctively opened to hers and D’bone’s cum flowed from her mouth down into mine. I blocked off the back of my throat with my tongue and forced the cum back up into Chantel’s. She drooled it back into mine and I pushed it back into hers. We kept passing this slimy cocktail of D’bone’s cum and our spit back and forth until only about half of it was drooled back into my mouth. Chantel pulled her head up, and when I saw her swallow, so did I.

Wantonly licking my lips, I showed my first lesbian lover how much more of her experienced nurturing I was going to be sorely in need of by naively saying, “Now that was… real nasty.”

“It’s called snowballing, Diane. Like it?”

“Enough that I want to try it again.” I smiled weakly. “A lot more times… especially with you, Chantel.”

Chantel winked. “We will.” She lunged forward, went down on me, and worming a nasty finger into my receptive asshole, she proceeded to send me right over the edge with her experienced mouth and furiously fucking finger. I let go of my sanity and completely gave my trembling body over to Chantel’s incredible lesbian skills. I peaked. She held me there, shuddering uncontrollably for God only knew how long, before finally releasing me from her exquisite torture.

My convulsing cunt explosively expelling scalding spurts of watery female cum into Chantel’s face, splashing against the palm of her hand, I fell… limply tumbling down, and down, and down, and down… into a bottomless dark cavern, lanced with flashes blinding white light.

I don’t recall ever hitting bottom.

To be continued…