Bigger is Better 02

Story Info
husband and wife get kinky in the search for larger cocks.
3.3k words
3.46
5.7k
7
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out to our regular baby sitter -- a high school senior from down the block -- and she was available, so that was handled. I then did something I had been thinking about for a while: I got myself a waxing. While I had always kept my pussy hair trimmed, given what Caroline had told me, I decided that I might as well go bold and bald. You guys reading this have absolutely no idea what we suffer through for you!

Pete was delighted when I undressed for bed that night, although I had him keep his hands off because I was still smarting. I did let him apply the anesthetic cream the waxer gave me -- but there was no way I was comfortable with anything more. In any case, over the next few days the irritation subsided and found myself constantly wet and horny. Pete's magic mouth did wonders for me.

Finally, Friday came around. Michelle (the sitter) arrived as I was getting ready and she and Pete chatted. I was nervous as I went downstairs, since I gave up trying to find the right bra and panty set and simply went without. It was obvious that I was bra-less, and I saw Michelle's eyes widen as she noticed.

"We're not sure when we'll be back, so if you get sleepy waiting, you know you can sack out on the couch or in the room near the kids. Just feel at home -- and you have our numbers if you need us."

We got into the car. "Damn, Sheila, I thought her eyes would pop out of her head when you came downstairs! You did NOT look like a suburban mommy -- if our baby sitter was a guy he'd been stroking his dick by now! Hot, woman. Hot!" And then Pete leaned over and kissed me deeply, and grabbed a boob and began working at the nipple.

"I think you should stop -- I'm also not wearing panties, and I'm beginning to get wet. I'd rather not have to explain a big damp spot on my skirt, if you don't mind!"

Grinning, Pete pulled away, started the car and backed out of the driveway. "I just had a thought -- what would happen if you decided to take off your top for the drive there?"

"Since it's only a five minute drive, by the time I got it off I'd have to put it back on to get out of the car. So not tonight. I like the idea, but not while we're local. If we get out of town, however, I'd be amenable. I'm just not ready to flash all the mommies and daddies in our neighborhood. Let alone their kids!"

And then we were pulling into the lot at Caroline's apartment. Getting out of the car I was being careful not to flash anyone -- although as I thought about it, that also might be some fun. In the future, of course.

We got to the doorway of her apartment and she opened it as we walked up. She grabbed me in a big hug and I could tell she noticed that I was hanging free. I felt her hand drop to my ass and knew she was checking if no bra meant no panties.

"Damn, Sheila, why did you even bother to put on that dress at all?"

"So I wouldn't scandalize the baby sitter and the neighbors" I replied. "Would you mind if I take it off now?"

"Hell no! I'll help you" and she unzipped me and let me step out of it. I turned to face Pete to appreciate the look on his face when a deep voice came from further inside the apartment.

"Well, it looks like someone is ready and raring tonight. Caroline must have said good things about me." I turned around to see Tony, and he was indeed everything Caroline had said. Inches over six foot, more than two hundred pounds of deep, dark brown skin in a very hot package.

"There is one thing she raved about and it's not exactly obvious, but I have great expectations. I'm Sheila, and this is my husband Pete, and we are here because I'm long overdue for a big cock." With that I walked up to him, sank to my knees and pressed my hands against his pants until I found a bulge. A big bulge.

"Sheila! You never told me you were such a slut" said Caroline.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. But you will -- I'm also an exhibitionist at heart." With that I used one hand to keep stroking Tony's growing bulge, and with the other I began to work at his belt. Then I used both hands to unbutton his pants and lower his zipper. There's something about that act that resounds in me -- like I'm about to unwrap a present and, at the same time, I'm about to reveal what a real slut I am. His pants fell, leaving his briefs straining to restrain what looked like a porn star dick. There was nothing to do but lower then and gasp when his big brown snake -- huge and still growing -- revealed itself. I always figured that the expressions on the faces of women in porn, when seeing a big dick unveiled, were their attempts at acting. After all, I figured they knew their costar was hung, right?

I heard Caroline tell Pete "turn on your camera, dude! I promise you her expression will be worth watching again and again. I've seen it happen to others, and even if Sheila e is experienced, this is going to be good!" I heard him grunt -- which I took to mean he was in agreement.

I have to admit I had the same reaction -- Tony was HUGE! When you read the phrase "her jaw dropped," it's real! Afterwards, we reviewed that video, and my jaw did indeed drop my mouth wide open! Holy crap -- this was a real life monster cock!

I -- of course -- had to verify that it was real. Don't get me wrong -- there was nothing scientific or academic -- I simply had to find out for myself that this enormous man-mean was really and truly flesh and blood. I remember gingerly reaching out to touch it with one hand, and then the next thing I remember is trying to fit both hands around it, my hands responding to the heat of it. The feel of it. The mass of it. Tony's cock reminded me of the dimensions of a can of Red Bull -- except longer. The big, purple head of it, the long tube running on the underside, the veins on the surface of it -- as If Pete's cock had tripled in all it's dimensions. I felt a gush down below as my pussy was flooded.

"Damn, Caroline, you are a lucky woman!" I said. "You can't be keeping this to yourself any more."

"I haven't been, dummy. You just never picked up on my hints before! Tony has a big fan club around the neighborhood -- you're about the last one to join it."

'And every member starts by trying to show how good a cock sucker they can be, so it's your turn, Sheila" said Tony. "Let's see how deep you can take my dick. Suck on it!"

I'm not sure what I responded to - his words or his tone of command -- but it was like a switch got thrown somewhere in my brain and all I wanted to do was stuff his cock down my throat. I remember thinking that I was going to show everyone that I would show him (and as well as his wife and my husband) that I was better at sucking dick than anyone else; I took a deep breath, opened my mouth and began to work my way down that thick, hot, fleshy tube of meat. My tongue was busy taking in the silky feel of it as it hit the back of my throat; I paused to renew my air supply, relaxed the muscles there and popped the head into my throat and kept going until my face was buried in his pubes! So there! Am I a champion cocksucker or what? I was not only stuffed but I was extremely proud of myself -- and a little relieved that I still had the skills I had developed before Pete and I married.

"Holy fuck! She didn't even hesitate before she took that entire thing" I heard Caroline say. "Did you know she could do that?"

"Caroline, I don't have half the cock that Tony does, so I had no idea! I figured she was able to plant her face in my pubes because I wasn't all that endowed -- not because she could compete for a part in a porn movie!"

Meanwhile, I was holding Tony's cock in my throat and trying to keep track of how long I was able to hold out without air, all the while attempting to swallow and orally manipulate his dick. Judging by how deep he was, I figured him to be about nine inches long -- and I had had longer in my deep, dark past. The past I was probably going to have to discuss with Pete now that my super slut side had come to light. And suddenly, I felt a weight lift. No more hiding!

I pulled back slowly, working my throat muscles and my tongue all over my newfound throat stuffer, until it came out of my mouth. And just like I'd seen in porn, it was coated in saliva and I was drooling all over it. I looked up and Tony was grinning ear to ear, and then he started applauding. I heard my audience join in behind me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my fans" I said, laughing. "Think I qualify for the club now?" That brought laughter from everyone.

"We may have to see a repeat performance or ten to be sure, but do you give lessons?" asked Caroline. "I can't get half of him in my mouth and I've been trying for years. I want to make his eyes light up like they did just now -- you have to teach me!"

"You know that nowadays you have a legitimate, marketable skill, don't you?" said Tony. "Ever hear of OnlyFans? You could make money hand over fist on there! And it's legitimate!"

"I think I'll stick to amateur status for now" I said. "But as for a repeat performance, brace yourself because I'm planning to suck you dry! I'll have to take you up on that teaching thing, Caroline because there is nothing in the world to compare with the feeling of a big cock pumping cum directly into your stomach. It's like being attached to a hose spewing hot liquid -- and I've been missing it badly. No offense, Pete, but there's something here that you can't provide for me."

"No offense taken, honey. I'm not upset -- maybe a little jealous -- but I subscribe to that porn trope that a bigger cock hits places that those of us who aren't as well endowed can't, and that there's pleasure I can't provide. Besides, watching you just now was about the hottest thing I've ever seen! Is it weird for me to be proud of what an amazing cock sucker you are?"

"You better be proud of her, buddy, and I recommend that you drop your trousers so you don't mess your pants, because I'm about to grant her wish and let her finish me off! Suck my dick, slut!"

"Yes sir" I said, grinning. "It will be my pleasure -- and yours, I promise!" With that I opened wide and once again drove my face into his groin until his big balls were pressed against my chin. Was I comfortable? Not completely, but I was so delighted to have an awestruck audience that comfort didn't matter. I pulled back up off his cock and lifted it up to get to his big balls then kissed down the tube on the bottom until that loose sack was under my lips. I held his cock in one hand as I began to tongue the wrinkled skin of his sack.

"Are you naturally hairless here, or did someone do some manscaping?" I asked, continuing to lick the sensitive skin. I heard both a moan of pleasure and some laughter.

"Oh, I get to tend to that garden on a regular basis," said Caroline. "I am still trying to get him in for a Brazilian, but he's a little nervous about that."

"Well, good job so far, but really Tony, if you had all the hair removed it makes a big difference. At least for me so I don't have to pick your hairs from my mouth." And with that I took one entire ball into my mouth, surrounding it and using my tongue to massage it like fingers can't ever do. I tried for both of them, as a matter of fact, but his balls were way bigger than his cock.

I stopped trying and looked up at him. "Your balls are huge, dude! Doesn't Caroline take care of you?" I said with a wink. "And by the way, I really like it when the cock in my throat is accompanied by hands on my head. I love it when guys take control. If it's too much -- like I can't breathe, for instance -- I'll find a way to let you know. But otherwise, feel free to use me." Then I worked my way up to the tip of his dick and worked it down into my throat, licking and sucking all the way. I felt his hands on either side of my face and I moaned, trying to sound happy and willing. I think it communicated, because soon he began to do what I asked -- he took control.

I pressed back and he let me, which allowed me to work on the head of his cock. I used my tongue on the slit, around the helmet, on the skin right below it, and just kept at it until he was moaning.

"Talk to us, Tony! Tell us what it's like!" said Caroline. I pulled back off him and said essentially the same thing.

"Describe what it feels like -- the words make it even better for me!" I said and then went back to what I had been doing.

"I don't even know if I can speak while she's doing this -- the sensations are so amazing!" I moaned in agreement as I felt a gush of wetness between my legs. With my mouth attached to the end of his cock I spread my legs and used my free hand to begin trying to relieve the growing pressure below.

"Her mouth is like this incredible hot, wet vacuum! I don't know exactly what she's doing, and she doesn't seem to repeat anything, but the sensations are amazing! Her mouth is finding places I thought only I knew from playing with myself -- but she's not only finding them, she's making them feel better that I ever could. It's getting to the point where I almost can't take it -- it's too good!"

I took that as a cue, and changed tactics. Look, if you are going to be a good cock sucker, you need to have strategies. Give a guy the same old "up and down" and he'll grow tired of it. I used to try to vary what I was doing so guys always wanted another blowjob but never got the same thing. I had to do something different every time. That made it a challenge for me and a delight for them. Those old skills came back to me now, and so I began to slowly -- very slowly -- work my mouth down onto the shaft of his meat, using my lips to claim more and more of it as it got deeper and deeper into my mouth. As I did I felt his hands begin to press the back of my head -- he wanted me to go deeper.

I was going to give him what he wanted -- but on my terms! I pressed back against his hands and continued to slowly claim more and more of him, licking and sucking as I went. Meanwhile, I could hear the squishy sounds as I worked two fingers in and out of my hole and then I felt hands on my ass. Feminine hands, stroking my ass, squeezing it, rubbing it, separating my cheeks and rubbing the sensitive skin of my star. I felt some cold liquid hit the top of my crack and as it hit my asshole the fingers began to rub it around and then began to gently probe the tight opening.

"Caroline is an expert at anal, so let her do what she loves while you continue to do what I love. Multitask -- I hear women are better at it than men." C'mon, Pete, find a way to join in. Make sure your cocksucking honey is appreciated! She is so damn good. It's like she wants to swallow me up and pull the cum out of me."

"Man, I have a real treasure, don't I?" I heard Pete say. "It's like a jerkoff fantasy come true. I wonder how she'd do if she had more than one big cock to handle?"

I don't know if it was Pete's words or the images they evoked, or Tony forcing his cock all the way down my throat, or Caroline's finger finally working into my ass, but it was like a switch got thrown and suddenly my body orgasmed and waves of pleasures flowed up and down, in and out. I made sure to move my lips over my teeth as I felt it come on so I didn't bite Tony, but I kept my mouth fastened to his dick and let him feel my mouth and throat as his man-muscle begin to twitch and then he was pumping me full of his hot juice. It was amazing!!!

Both Tony and I collapsed to the (fortunately deep pile padded) carpet. Meanwhile, the hands continued on my ass as fingers kept working at my asshole. Maybe it was just the aftermath of the enormous orgasm, but I was beginning to like it. A lot.

"Pete, do you want to fuck my ass?" I asked. "If so, there's one condition."

"Name it, honey." He said.

"Caroline has to participate somehow. If that's alright with her, that is." I could barely life my head to ask.

"All right? Are you kidding? All I've wanted to do -- besides having my husband fuck me as hard as he did you, that is -- is get my hands on that amazing body of yours! Ever done any girl on girl stuff?" she asked.

"Can I take the fifth amendment on that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? None of that shit -- tell us all, girl!" Both men grunted in agreement.

"Well, in the sorority in school, things did get overly friendly at times. First, while pledging, I learned to eat pussy. I was voted freshman queen of the quim, as a matter of fact! But it was just sex -- no serous lesbian love. I don't think I ever seriously kissed a woman on the way to sex until my senior year, as a matter of fact." Then I shut up, knowing full well what was coming.

"Well?"

"And then?"

"What happened senior year!?" said Pete.

[to be continued]